[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There was literally no brexit plan because nobody expected it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 20
There was literally no brexit plan because nobody expected it to win. But the EU had a plan: Bully the UK so this doesnt happen again. Enjoy your povertyness.
>>
Just you wait, they'll start trading with russia and china and if trump wins with america.
>>
>>79021629
>Bully the UK so this doesn't happen again

Enjoy waiting 5 years in limbo then while we stall for a better deal.

The EU wants us out as fast as possible so investors will be more confident and the market can return to normal. If you offer us a shit deal we'll just drag it out for years until we get a better one.

It's literally a loss for both countries if you try to bully us.
>>
>>79021629

It's all going according to plan of you know who. The election was rigged to leave so the EU superstate objective can start taking place.

UK will end up being agreeing to all the terms of the EU while losing it's vote.
>>
>>79021711

China already told them to fuck off and Trump is not going to favor them in any way over the EU. I will give you russia, tho. Enjoy such dynamic economy.
>>
>>79021822

We are 27 you are 1 we are not the same size. You already lost.
>>
>>79022142
Fuck off Turkroach, Junker is LITERALLY saying right now that he needs the UK to do this swiftly because the markets are hurting from the uncertainty.

You wont get us out of the EU until we get a decent deal.
>>
>>79022266
Perfudious Albion at its finest. You are in no place to make deals. We will strangle you before you even scratch us
>>
>>79022502
>destroys Europe 3 times
>calls us perfidious

Germans are pathetic.
>>
>>79022636
>implying its a german who posting
>>
>>79021629
It kinda felt like EU expected another result. But they still have means to make the profits out of it.

I think the main part of this chapter is still on the way. TTIP is coming. Probably, in the end both EU and Britain are going to be swallowed by it.
>>
>>79021830
Naw. You think they'd uncuck themselves so far, see the EU panicking over them leaving and trying to punish them so nobody else gets ideas, and then they'd just slide all the way back into cuckville?
>>
>>79021822
The UK is also EU president next year.

DEVILISH
>>
>Try and bully the UK
>Just shows EU are a bunch of petty children who should never run anything
>Others vote to leave
>>
>>79021822
>We'll just negotiate until we get all the benefits from the EU with none of the drawbacks XD

It's over nigger. Enjoy your third world shithole.
>>
>>79021629

UK is EU president next year, we go article 50 in May 2017 and negotiate with ourselves.
Trump is pulling the plug on NATO for EU and if Hillary gets in it is a ground war in Syria and millions more boatniggers for Germoney to pay for.
This is the future you chose.

Screencap this.
>>
>>79030373
The EU already trades outside of itself. Refusing fair trades with the UK would just show that they're petty and others will vote to leave, like >>79030307
said.
>>
>its a another 'kraut is butthurt about brexit' episode

Can't wait for the 'polack is butthurt about brexit' rerun
>>
When will the retard "plan" meme end?

There will be a special division of goverment formed in two months and they will have a year to negotiate with EU and finalize a plan
>>
>>79021629
Thinking Germany wouldn't have a plan
UK = Zimbabwe
>>
>>79022502

This will be why the German markets have fallen harder than UK markets? Ahd so much for the new finicial sector in Frankfurt. Even Soros is betting against your biggest bank.

> Soros Wagered Deutsche Bank Would Drop in Brexit Turmoil

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-28/soros-wagered-deutsche-bank-would-drop-in-brexit-turmoil

There's been rumour of Deutsche Bank circling the drain for a while now. Seems it is time.

>Deutsche Bank to close 188 German branches and cut 3000 staff

https://www.finextra.com/newsarticle/29095/deutsche-bank-to-close-188-german-branches-and-cut-3000-staff
>>
>>79021629
>Bully the UK so this doesnt happen again
Given that the EU has been hit harder by this than the UK has, they're in no position to attempt that. That's why they want it over quickly to minimise damages.
>>
>>79021822
actually its 2 years max.
>>
>>79030282
Malta is getting that instead now.. they get a full year instead of 6 months.
>>
>>79021822
>If you offer us a shit deal we'll just drag it out for years until we get a better one.
Aside your strategy being to blackmail your partner into a contract, you seem under the impression that the UK has to be in the common market.
It doesn't. It just doesn't have to be. Either the UK joins the EEA once again with all the rights and responsibilities or there will be tariffs.
Of course the UK can negotiate trade agreemenents with every eropean country, but this will take forever.
>>
>>79030771

Nope.
Its 2 years max from when we declare article 50.
We havent even declared article 50 yet and probably will not do so until early 2017, perhaps we will even wait until May 2017 when we have EU presidency for maximum keks.
>>
I am fine if we take damage, I am ready for collateral damage. As long as the british will all starve and painfully die.
>>
>>79022142
And most of you decided to have the same currency, so if greece makes a bad deal almost the entire EU suffers from it. Who`s bright idea was the single currency plan anyways.
>Checks flag
Oh wait.
>>
>>79030848

Lucky Malta is a former UK possession and loves the UK. I feel a great deal incoming. What amazing good timing.
>>
Why are the Germans so fucking angry and bitter about the Brexit?

We must have had a hundred threads by Germans being mad at the Brexit since Thursday.
>>
>>79030977

Enjoy paying for the whole of the rest of the EU to eat. Plus 2 million new boatniggers who are arriving shortly, and another 5 million when Hillary starts the ground war in Syria.
>>
>>79030977
You`d rather be the victim of collateral damage than give the brits what they want, a deal that both countries can benefit from.
You`re from north gremany aren`t you?
>>
>>79031125

Germoney knows they are now left holding the baby, and either Trump gets in and they have to pay for NATO, or Hillary gets in and there is a ground war in Syria and millions and millions more brown people.
>>
>>79031125
I wonder this too.
>>
>>79031125
They lost their favorite pet.
>>
>>79031125
They aren't. /pol is in no way representative of what people think about the real world.

People in the EU were rather unhappy with the special status of the UK in the EU, so there are many people quite happy that this has resolved itself.
That wasn't of course the preferable way.
>>
>>79030977

Eternal anglo poster has finally snapped? What's up paki, some of your roach family stuck in the ME getting assfucked by Assad? Glad to hear it.
>>
File: 1466288718115.jpg (40 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1466288718115.jpg
40 KB, 420x420
>>79021629
>other countries stock markets taking a hit as much as the UKs
>3rd largest contributor gone
>just lit a powder keg under every independence movement in the EU
> large diplomatic counterbalance against Germany and France gone, loads of smaller countries about to find an even more German dominated EU than was already the case

Dumb shit the UK was blocking
>migrant and refugee quotas
>EU army
>EU border force
>common foreign policy
>all of these things will be even more dysfunctional and destructive than the Euro

Enjoy!
>>
>>79030977

Your collateral damage can be the entire union
>>
>>79030955
Fine, there can be tariffs from the EU. They'll just get their supplies from the countries lining up for free trade deals, like Australia and New Zealand, while also taking advantage of the countries where free trade deals are already in place, like the US.

And if you think there aren't manufacturers that aren't willing to replace you as Britain's chief imports, you are badly mistaken.
>>
>>79031125
>>79031269

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/9845442/EU-to-set-up-euro-election-troll-patrol-to-tackle-Eurosceptic-surge.html

Not real germans.
>>
>>79031365
No, the preferable way for you would be for them to be a good little doggie, and follow master's orders, right?
>>
>>79021629
Quick reminder that the German stockmarket fell more than the UK one did after the Brexit news.

BTFO
T
F
O
>>
>>79031125

germoney will replace you with turkey :p
>>
>>79030575
They should've fucking had at least an inkling in the event of the UK leaving.
>>
>>79021629
>povertyness
>>
>>79031229
North German here, we don't care. On the other side we only care about which beach we should lie on.
>>
>>79031918
Well of course it would. We are talking "national interests under the guise of a european community"

There is a German saying: "Jeder bescheißt so gut er kann."
"Everyone cheats as best as he can."
>>
>Canada, Australia, New Zealand and some South American countries already said they want trade deals with an independent Britain
>B-B-BRITAIN IS FINISHED

Even when the water level is up to your neck you people refuse to believe you're sinking.

Very sad, my heart goes out to the non-cucks in Netherlands, Denmark and France who want out.
>>
>>79021629
There was no Brexit plan because the people who were in favor of it had no political authority.
>>
File: 1417037548209.jpg (111 KB, 1200x595) Image search: [Google]
1417037548209.jpg
111 KB, 1200x595
>>79021629
>Enjoy your povertyness
cheers i will. whatever that is.

I mean, check it out lads, another German whining about us.

Heres a tip Han's: How about you sort out your own fucked up country which is dooming its young native Germans to a future of subjugation. Instead of trying to spread your poison to other nations.
>>
>>79030307
This. The behavior of the parliament today made it very obvious how much the EU actually cares about European countries.

It doesn't see them as friends and allies, it sees them as enemies who need to be crushed so they can have their European superstate.
>>
>>79021629
>Malaysia
http://thediplomat.com/2016/06/malaysia-responds-to-brexit/

>Ghana
http://pulse.com.gh/business/after-brexit-ghana-britain-trade-talks-begin-immediately-hannah-tetteh-id5188747.html

>Australia
>New Zealand
http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-06-27/turnbull-orders-orders-urgent-review-of-brexit-implications/7546890

>Iceland
>Greenland
>Faroe Islands
>Norway
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-uk-eu-referendum-latest-iceland-norway-greenland-faroe-islands-a7105641.html

>India
https://next.ft.com/content/d35362a0-3c57-11e6-8716-a4a71e8140b0

>Colombia
http://colombiareports.com/colombia-proposes-include-uk-pacific-alliance-trade-pact/

>Canada
http://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/683117/US-and-Canada-lead-promises-to-maintain-trade-relations-with-Britain-outside-the-EU

Poor UK, so poor :( And while the EU has a ban on it's members discussing trade with us before we start the 2 year timer by triggering Article 50, we'll be making deals with countries who don't want to fuck us about. Maybe there'll be something left for the EU, but hey, I'm sure the big, strong EU doesnt need our trade anyway, right?
>>
>>79031235
Kek pay for nato ahahahaha fucking 12 year old retard.

If nato is gone all us forces leave eu.
Every radar intel fbi agent.

Fucking ties to russia get better and usa can fear the first invasion and war on its own soil.

8 mil troops change side with all the nato intel on usa. From tech amd so forth.

Ahahaha please please try to do it. He gets the kenedy treatment.
>>
>>79021629
Freedom doesnt need a plan, Hans
>>
>>79032704
here's to hoping we get Trump in to make great deals with you guys, though I think we're likely to make good deals anyway.

it was pretty spooky hearing them react to Nigel's speech in brussels. these are very bad people indeed.
>>
File: jon snow laughing.jpg (48 KB, 490x490) Image search: [Google]
jon snow laughing.jpg
48 KB, 490x490
>>79021629

>yfw the EU is destroyed by a bunch of BritBongs playing economics by the seat of their pants
>>
>>79031125
Because our government literally has a "task force" that is payed to shill for globalism on social media.
>>
>>79031438
how is a EU border froce bad?
>>
>>79021822
>Enjoy waiting 5 years in limbo then while we stall for a better deal.

honestly the win was probably too narrow. all that needs to happen is for the economic turmoil to start effecting the retards who voted Leave and the government will have to either start trashing the EU on whatever pretext they can figure out (which won't really work) or make concessions.
>>
>>79032865

Beautiful. I think we should let Europe stew a bit as long as they're chucking about threats. Let's get on it. Sort deals with the US and Canada, Australia and our other friends. We want trade with Europe. BUt Europe may be in need of a reminder that Britain will not be bullied. The harder you push it, the more stubborn we become.
>>
>>79033442
The irony of it is, if Remainers weren't trying to scare people, and constantly saying how the country is going to shit in the media, the stocks would actually look better because people would be continuing as usual
>>
>>79033215
>shill for globalism

globalism is already how the global economy works. what your government does is actively try to prevent your country shitting in its own mouth by rejecting what works, like ours has.
>>
>>79031438
>other countries stock markets taking a hit as much as the UKs
Right on, Britbro.
The stock market/currency crash (and it's not even really a crash, actually) is an indictment of Europe as a whole, not of the UK. The markets have been pricing-in Brexit risk for months if not years, and the drop in the Euro and the DAX are a reflection of expected problems with the EU. That the market moved as much as it did was because the result was so hard to call. If it was obvious that the UK was going to leave, the price would have had a much softer landing and started months ago.

I can understand the surprise. It was a surprise to me, and I was even more surprised how much I LOVED it. Best current year ever.

Of course there is a much higher chance now that other major members will leave, and the markets reflect that as well.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN.
>>
>>79033534
>everything Cameron said is only coming true because he predicted it
yeah they'll probably try something like this.
>>
>>79031269
>>79031125
Honest answer? Because a lot of Germans are jelly that the Brits got the vote. No German feels represented by out politicians, the only thing a German can contribute to any political descissions is to pay Tax and make a cross every four years. That, combined with the fact that everyone blames Germany for every shit in the EU -despite none of us actually having a say what Merkel and the other eurocates are doing in Brussels- just makes a lot of Germans really bitter towards the British who, rightfully so, demanded to be heared and decided to leave.

And before anyone asks "Why not change anything?" The elites have us in a strangelhold. Our President, Joachim Gauk, freely says 'The problem in Germany are not the elites, it is the people'.
>>
>>79033575

I'd suspect many of the 52% reject the notion that globalism works. Maybe had you people listened to their concerns the past twenty years instead of dismissing them as bigots or whatever this wouldn't have happened.,
>>
>>79033906
You need to channel some of that volk-spirit
>>
Nobody is trying to bully the UK. Everyone just want them to fuck off so that the business can go as usual without any more retards making viral Youtube videos in the parliament to gain a few more votes at home instead of at least pretending to work.

It is also in British interest to finally settle this shit because nobody outside the EU will be making any deals with them until they have a stable government, some kind of capacity of negotiating and making deals, and their status regarding the EU is clear.
>>
>>79021822
USA will just buttfuck you with a deal worse than TPP.
Because the UK will take US dick deeper than an unified EU
>>
>>79033684

God this is exactly what I've been saying for two days but people keep telling me I'm American so I can't possibly know anything about Europe.

Well except for the God Save The Queen thing.

Her Great Great Great Great Grandfather fucked that up.
>>
>>79034074
>nobody outside the EU will be making any deals with them until they have a stable government,
I don't know how to tell you this buddy...
>Malaysia
http://thediplomat.com/2016/06/malaysia-responds-to-brexit/

>Ghana
http://pulse.com.gh/business/after-brexit-ghana-britain-trade-talks-begin-immediately-hannah-tetteh-id5188747.html

>Australia
>New Zealand
http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-06-27/turnbull-orders-orders-urgent-review-of-brexit-implications/7546890

>Iceland
>Greenland
>Faroe Islands
>Norway
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-uk-eu-referendum-latest-iceland-norway-greenland-faroe-islands-a7105641.html

>India
https://next.ft.com/content/d35362a0-3c57-11e6-8716-a4a71e8140b0

>Colombia
http://colombiareports.com/colombia-proposes-include-uk-pacific-alliance-trade-pact/

>Canada
http://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/683117/US-and-Canada-lead-promises-to-maintain-trade-relations-with-Britain-outside-the-EU
>>
>>79031125
If you think they're mad now just wait until the next guy leaves. The barbarians thought they had finally conquered europa and now it's all slipping through their fingers.
>>
>>79032865
This. The UK is the prettiest girl at the ball right now. Every single country that exports anything wants a trade deal with them.
This is like when Cold War ended and the west finally had access to all those countries that were under soviet union control except the UK is rich.
>>
>>79034070
Two days ago the President attended some festivities in east Germany. About 130 people ,whom the media refers to as "Neonazi troublemaker", shouted loud "Go away!" and "Volksverräter!" (traitor!). The polcie used force and teargas to disperse them.

Think about that: People who merely shout at a public event are getting attacked by armed forces with tear gas. Volk-Spirit is dead and the elites will make sure is remains that way.
>>
>>79034342
They're just trying to profit by giving the UK deals that will massively benefit themselves.
Without EU, UK is weaker in negotiations and British can enjoy 0% "meat" burgers again
>>
>>79030955
>Aside your strategy being to blackmail your partner into a contract
>Blackmail is wrong when I'm not the one doing it
>>
File: pixel-man.jpg (33 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
pixel-man.jpg
33 KB, 615x409
>>79034383

[spoiler]You know what to do with traitors lad[/spoiler]
>>
File: 1466875389700.png (367 KB, 704x457) Image search: [Google]
1466875389700.png
367 KB, 704x457
>>79034195
>7 minutes later and he still hasn't responded
>>
>>79034466
>They're just trying to profit by giving the UK deals that will massively benefit themselves.
That's not how trade deals work friend, they're mutually beneficial or they just don't get signed at all.
>>
File: 1432009016324.jpg (142 KB, 1024x415) Image search: [Google]
1432009016324.jpg
142 KB, 1024x415
>>79021629
>EU making anyone but a few international kikes richer
>>
>>79033381
If you have the same rules and they're shit (or you ignore them due to "special circumstances" a-la the Dublin Regulation), then Hungary can't protect it's border by itself like it has been doing
>>
File: hail satan.gif (1003 KB, 440x300) Image search: [Google]
hail satan.gif
1003 KB, 440x300
>>79034666

Dutchmen should listen to Brazil.
>>
I read a lot about the Brexit lately and recently I watched a few speeches of the EU parliament. Most brits were saying Trump is an idiot but you just basically backed up the English version of him. The way he is sitting there with his smug face just shows that his job is done, whatever happens to britian is none of his concern.

British people hate work, it's a well known fact. My mother worked there for a few years before she passed away and she told me so. A lot of british people I know told me so too. I did work there as well for a short period of time because there was an opportunity in Hungary to be a representative of a company in England. I have never seen a brit picking up trash, emptying bins, washing windows or doing anything that might get their hands dirty.

They import workforce, they do what the USA does, import educated people and do the dirty work with the minority.

Workforce can easily leave the country, which would result in the shortage of specialists, professionals in certain fields. There won't be backup either because of how the rate of student fees will go up. Everything would become more expensive (unless the pound keeps falling) and the country would become less appealing to the youngsters.

! Nobody is going to mess with the UK ! people think the EU will make unfair deals. Nope. You just won't be treated in any other way than a non-EU country. The special snowflake status is gone. Trades are important for both parties. But keep that in mind that if the UK becomes a non VAT free zone then it will be less appealing for companies to settle there or to trade with them.

People who are linking that bullshit:
>>79032865
>>79034195
How is that even relevant? Why would a 3rd party stop trading with the UK? There will be changes of course but everybody wants to keep the goods going.

Also please check on the car industry for a second because that's pretty german.
>>
Germany laughing at our economic situation is like a Ukrainian after Chernobyl laughing at America for Three Mile Island
>>
>>79034666
And?
UK is in a weaker position now, they have to settle with trade deals that are not as beneficial as the deals they would have gotten when still in the EU.
>>
>>79034195
Talking vague shit is not making trade deals.

I'm not sure you understand this.
>>
>>79034466
>Without EU, UK is weaker in negotiations
Nah m8, it really isn't. There's far less restrictions on who we can trade with and what we can trade, the world's our oyster. There's literally dozens of countries asking to trade, if they want to be accepted, they'll need competitive offers. It's the EU that's fucked for negotiations right now. They have no one to replace the UK, if they don't want to lose billions, they need to accept whatever the UK offers
>>
>>79034857
>denial
kek
>>
>UK Leaves
>EU fucks over UK

What message does that send? That you can't do what you want? That members have to be threatened into submission? No healthy union was ever built on intimidation.

Honestly EU has a fucking mess on their hands, If they treat the UK unfairly It'll just show their true colours and other people will want to leave, If they treat UK fairly It'll just show that people that leave still get good deals, and other people will want to leave.
>>
>>79034830
>implying we were ever allowed to male any significantly profitable trade deals outside the EU
>Implying France and Germany didn't fuck up every deal out of spite
>>
>>79034831
You're acting like the government is in disarray. It's really not. In fact, this is the 2nd time a PM has stepped down before the end of his term in the last decade.
Cameron out by October, new PM in, agree on some deals, trigger Article 50, give EU some scraps, if they even last long enough
>>
>>79034908
>not an argument
kek
>>
Oh look, the ftse is up almost 3%

>t-the sky is f-falling, you'll see!

Remainfags on pleb watch
>>
File: 1466760144025.png (226 KB, 4500x4334) Image search: [Google]
1466760144025.png
226 KB, 4500x4334
[KRAUT SODIUM INTENSIFIES]
>>
>>79034997
That's awesome, but until your new status is set in stone, there will not be any new deals. No country will talk anything more beyond the obligatory hurrrr we want to maintaining good relationships because nobody knows what the fuck the UK will be in a year.

That's why it's beneficial both for the UK and the EU to sort their shit as soon as possible.
>>
>>79034830
>nearly every country in the world wants a trade deal with you
>weaker position
every heard of supply and demand?
how exactly is a country that gets to pick who they want to make deals with in a weaker position
just please explain this to me
>>
File: img-thing (1).jpg (19 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
img-thing (1).jpg
19 KB, 300x300
>>79032934
>Germoney abandoning NATO
>Jewmoney not paying for NATO
Honestly and this point, Germany is just a pimple that needs popped
>>
>>79034831
>Talking vague shit
so like you're doing it?
you have world leaders across the globe expressing their wishes to have bilateral trade deals with the UK and that for you is just 'vague shit'?
Plus why are you acting like there's a civil war there? They're in no more disarray than the US is with it's president election
>>
File: asian sucking.gif (547 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
asian sucking.gif
547 KB, 150x150
>>79034908
He´s partially right though; without the EU meddling with their protectionism bullshit the UK can seek out deals that interest them.
>>
>>79021822
Why are Brits so full of themselves? Limbo hurts all of us, but without a question it hurts you more.
>>
>>79021629
[reddits softly]
>>
>GBP improving
>FTSE 100 improving
>FTSE 250 improving

Literally nothing will change desu lads, markets will stabilise, we'll still have free movement of labour and high levels of immigration when we join the EEA, EU might disintegrate but it will just get replaced by some other globalist scheme.
>>
>>79030977
Germany we beat your ass twice in the last century, do us all a favor and keep it at two.
>>
>>79021629
Jesus will you Germans ever stop being assblasted?

>>79034092
Hoi kereltje Pechtold :^)
>>
>povertyness
Enjoy continuing to be cucked by another language that you can't even get right.
>>
>>79021822

Good luck with that. Being cunts about is is totally not going to cause the rest of the Member States to make it difficult for you... Why would they. Right?

>The EU wants us out as fast as possible so investors will be more confident and the market can return to normal. If you offer us a shit deal we'll just drag it out for years until we get a better one.

If your leaders don't engage Article 50 soon, you might never get out. The longer they wait, the smaller the chance that result of the the advisory referendum will be rejected... And if your parliament gets to vote on it, you're never leaving.
>>
>>79034782
>You just won't be treated in any other way than a non-EU country. The special snowflake status is gone.
Their special snowflake status doesn't come from the EU.
>Trades are important for both parties. But keep that in mind that if the UK becomes a non VAT free zone then it will be less appealing for companies to settle there or to trade with them.
>important for both parties
So is the EU gonna cut its nose to spite its face?
Everything that UK gets from the EU it can get from other countries.
Does the EU have another market where they can just unload all their goods so half the companies don't go bankrupt?
>>
>>79035293
>nobody knows what the fuck the UK will be in a year.
You do realise we're getting a new PM in less than 3 months right...? No one is going to have to wait a year.
You are the reason people hate Poland on this board.
>>
>>79035999
>the smaller the chance
*bigger

I shouldn't rewrite sentences after I'm done with my post.
>>
>All these children who think it's in the interest of the EU to hold a grudge against the UK.

They'd be hurting themselves if they gave us a deal with high tariffs. We are their biggest customer on Earth. They make it so exporting to us becomes impossibel and thousands of jobs are lost and so is a big chunk of their trade.

They're caught between a rock and a hard place when it comes to making leaving the EU look bad. They have to co-operate for their own interests.
>>
File: migrants pools closed.jpg (73 KB, 636x385) Image search: [Google]
migrants pools closed.jpg
73 KB, 636x385
>>79021629

We'll just have to make do. Likewise Hans.
>>
>>79035646
moar
>>
File: St. Trump.jpg (91 KB, 500x677) Image search: [Google]
St. Trump.jpg
91 KB, 500x677
>>79033159
I believe whole-heartedly that Trumps America would usher in a new age of joint prosperity between our two nations, even some amongst other nations too. I think the world of tomorrow will be respectful trade and Jolly cooperation between nations that share our values ect. However there will be right to choose who we all deal with. The Commonwealth and Anglosphere will prosper, along with any other European nation that follows us (looking at you Italy, Hungary and Spain!)

Hillary's America on the other hand...well, lets not think of that happening, hey old chap?
>>
>>79035600
>>79035600
I'm expressing my wish to have a bilateral sexual relationship with your mum. It's less vague than those comments and has exactly the same binding power.

The crucial matter for any foreign interest is what the relationship between the UK and the EU is going to be. Nobody will say nothing beyond platitudes until it's settled.

>>79036005
And no commitments will come until that new PM activates article 50 and negotiates the final terms of withdrawal from the EU which is why the UK needs to gtfo before they want to make any deals.
Feel tree to hate Poland, I'm not even Polish.
>>
What happens when we lose all the investment to London, diminishing our leverage?
>>
>>79032371
And we British play fair, so we're leaving you to your crooked game.
>>
>>79034782
We are not Hungary. Now be quiet or we'll nuke you.
>>
>>79036610
>And no commitments will come until that new PM activates article 50 and negotiates the final terms of withdrawal from the EU
[citation needed]

Maybe it's hard for you to understand, but most nations don't care about EU politics, they don't care about Article 50. It is literally only the EU demanding no negotiation until Article 50 is triggered, and even then that's a direct order from Juncker rather than being the decision of the individual members.
>>
>>79036610
Pro-tip, Pole-bro.

No one outside the EU gives a damn for it. Most people outside the EU dislike it because it acts like a sclerotic pile of assholes who make life more difficult for everyone.
>>
>>79035999
We're not being cunts about it. Is it better to delay a little and have a deal that benefits both parties or pull the plug now and let French agriculture suffer, let German car manufacturers suffer, etc?
>>
>>79022636
Nice catch comrade.
>>
>>79030771
Croatia in charge of knowing anything about anything
>>
File: themadmandidit.jpg (262 KB, 1022x680) Image search: [Google]
themadmandidit.jpg
262 KB, 1022x680
>>79021629
>Bully the UK
>povertyness.

I simply don't care mate.

At least we got to kick the globalists right in the balls and laugh in their faces.

Now please go. There are actually some decent posters from Germany here. You are not one of them.
>>
>>79037053
Every potential investor cares whether the UK remains in the single market and in what capacity, for starters.

Most potential trading partners also care about a country's political situation when it impacts any future trading agreements, positively or negatively.

This is not hard at all.
>>
>>79021629
>implying we'll let anyone bully our dad

he may be nearly senile by now, but goddamnit blood is thicker than water
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CvHjEkhxJQ
>>
>>79037504
Ignore those cucks. they're just jealous on your success.
>>
never gonna happen. london is the financial capital of the world, trillions of shekels depend on britains well-being. they will have a dip, but they wont go down.
>>
>>79030434

I am trying not to choose this future, dammit. Hard to we are stuck with an increasing number of cucks.

I am voting Trump, but I am only one person on a landmass full of worthless cucks who are peeing gasoline on a legacy that many fought, killed, and died for.

Most of our people "if you can call them that" are willing to give it all away for gibs-me-dats.
>>
File: nationalism v globalism.webm (464 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
nationalism v globalism.webm
464 KB, 960x540
>>79021629

merklebot bootlickers
>>
>>79037529
More than a dozen countries have already pledged to negotiate deals, you really dont understand this shit at all. You seem to think the UK is in some sort of turmoil, and it really isn't. Whether or not we still trade with the EU depends entirely on whether or not they drop their facade before it's too late. If they say no negotiations until Article 50, then we'll make deals with people who actually want to trade on our terms, even if it means never getting round to the EU at all.
>>
>>79021629
Your country can't afford a trade war with the UK, Fritz. Go look at where your exports go. Those are the jobs you've been strangling the periphery with shit monetary policy to maintain.
>>
>>79037843
"Pledged to negotiate" means exactly nothing in real terms.

They can't negotiate nothing until they know what the basis and the matter of the negotiations would be, and right now it's primarily dependent on the terms on which the UK leaves the EU.

I'm not talking about the great deals the UK will make in the future because it's irrelevant as long as they can't make those deals.
>>
>>79037843
Just curious, can you negotiate separate deals while you are still an EU member?
>>
Nothing is gonna happen to Britain you idiots. Even the worst predictions show a 1% gdp shrinkage. I'd take that over having to deal with autistic Germans.
>>
>>79021629

Ok so the Eu is the type of entity that would actively try to crush anyone who refuses to submit to its domination and wishes to live free...

Hey Brits you obviously should rejoin it immediately!

Also see if you can arrange to somehow be conquered by Isis at the same time.
>>
>>79030958
Plus if they try to force anything on the UK after that time period, a vote is taken in the EU. If even one country lets them, the U.K. Will have much more time.
>>
>>79022502

Faggot EU German

/we will crush you Britain
/how dare you defy us
/we will make you poor and completely powerless
/roar!

Also

/the EU is so great for you UK.
>>
File: xjp-soldiers-a.jpg (987 KB, 1200x850) Image search: [Google]
xjp-soldiers-a.jpg
987 KB, 1200x850
>>79021856
>China already told them to fuck off

Do you have a source for this?

We invited the Chinese President to London quite recently, and our Chancellor has been attracting investment from China for a few years now. They fucking love us, basically. Chinese investment in the UK is going up and up.
>>
>>79035676
>but without a question it hurts you more.
demonstrably false, it's already hurting the EU more than it's hurting us, the longer your EU masters faff about the worse it will hurt you
>>
File: fucking krauts.jpg (102 KB, 700x1058) Image search: [Google]
fucking krauts.jpg
102 KB, 700x1058
>>79030977

TWO WORLD WARS AND ONE WORLD CUP
>>
File: germanianbutthurt.jpg (100 KB, 657x493) Image search: [Google]
germanianbutthurt.jpg
100 KB, 657x493
New butt hurt kraut thread every 10 minutes, glorious.
>>
>>79038680
You dense mother fucker. Again, we have a load of countries that want to negotiate and a few that are refusing. Do you know what will happen? We will prioritise the ones that do want to negotiate and fuck the rest of them. No one gives a shit about EU politics except the EU
>>
File: aceofwands.jpg (25 KB, 300x523) Image search: [Google]
aceofwands.jpg
25 KB, 300x523
>>79034546
thanks for your input m8
>>
>>79021629
Kek enjoy your refugees
>>
>>79036907
I'm not the one cheating m8. Pls no bully
>>
>>79033381
Because you're giving control of your borders to someone else you stupid fucking kraut
Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.