[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"villain" that did nothing wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: a fucking leaf.png (1 MB, 1312x921) Image search: [Google]
a fucking leaf.png
1 MB, 1312x921
"villain" that did nothing wrong
>>
>>79014871
What we need is another war. People are breeding too fast. The wrong kind of people. We need more whites and less brown people in the world.
>>
>>79014981
wrong thread, hans?
>>
>>79014871
>Sales jobs
they literally should be thankful for their jobs. He's right that they're utterly replaceable.
>>
>>79014871
Let me try this so-called propaganda
>Why you should've thankful for the government !

>Even outside the base services such as military protection, law enforcement, fire departments, and arbitration, there are many things to thank our government for.

>Massive public spending and legislative pork help drive the economy and employment ! Let's keep up breaking Windows, people!

>The government helps finance people looking for student loans and affordable housing. Supply, demand, and price? What's that?

>Thanks to the government, you never have to worry about going back to pre-civilization. The industrial revolution? Nothing at all to do with cheap energy in large quantities compared to prior generations. Now let's heavily tax coal, gas, and oil while heavily limiting new efficient nuclear plants!
>>
>>79015032
no

>we need more whites and less brown people in the world
is always relevant, regardless of the topic at hand
>>
>>79014871
Did nothing wrong? What.

Some stupid HR bitch decided that she was getting too many complaints because the corporate bloodsuckers were fucking the rank and file.

The corporation (666) already said it was not an approved message and probably are gonna fire the cunt (definite woman) who did it.
>>
>>79014871
I hear immigrants are great for the economy. If alberta has such a job shortage, they obviously need more diverstiy.
>>
>>79016638
>I can't read
>>
File: dontforget.png (98 KB, 360x257) Image search: [Google]
dontforget.png
98 KB, 360x257
>>79014871
>permacorp
>>
>>79016917
you cant think either.
Im making fun of mudslime immigration and liberals because of the "40k out of jobs" sign.
>>
>>79016236
Can't argue with that
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.