[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Television and interracial relationships
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8
File: ye olde television.jpg (168 KB, 550x440) Image search: [Google]
ye olde television.jpg
168 KB, 550x440
Hey /pol/. I'll try to keep it short and sweet, since I know a lot of you are probably sick of this topic (given all the fucking cuckposters as of late). The tl;dr is: do you think television is used to normalize/push an "agenda" regarding interracial relationships, and can you provide any examples?

The long version is: I had a discussion with some friends tonight where they noted that every fucking Netflix show has a gay character, and that recent TV shows have been used to push LGBT acceptance in a particularly aggressive manner. I do not own a TV, nor have Netflix, but from what I have witnessed at other peoples' houses, this seems to be accurate to me. We also discussed a number of other topics, generally all agreeing that it's extremely obvious that TV pushes leftist shit. This should be pretty basic knowledge, but since I'm a fucking leaf, I was surprised they had even noticed. However, when I suggested that TV often pushes interracial themes as well, most of the group disagreed. I came up with a few examples, but I was tired so they were shitty (ex. NCIS). The group didn't really come to any consensus on this, so now I'm wondering whether I'm wrong and just seeing this everywhere because of all the fucking cuck trolls on this board, or whether this is an accurate perception.

What do you think?
>>
File: 1461629671783.jpg (76 KB, 393x591) Image search: [Google]
1461629671783.jpg
76 KB, 393x591
>>79014361
Yeah they are pushing this interacial and gay shit hard.

All the blacks are super smart scientist and doctors.

Women are now the main characters.
>don't need no man, strong types.

White men are usually losers with exceptions of main characters.

White dads are always goofy fools and idiots.
>>
>>79015290
My mom watches crime shows all the time while she cleans the house and shit.

>gays, smart blacks, strong women, stupid white men everywhere.
>>
>>79015290
>>79015543

That's generally my perception as well. The problem I had is that I don't watch enough TV to actually come up with a lot of examples; I don't even know the names of most shows I do see. So all I ended up being able to say was "pay attention to the roles of people in a show and their respective races. You'll see what I mean."

I hadn't thought to mention the denigration of white males in media, but that's a good point too.
>>
gay people are actors and writers of these shows. they write worlds in which gay people are treated well because that is the world they want to live in. not a conspiracy.
>>
File: IMG_2363.jpg (98 KB, 493x750) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2363.jpg
98 KB, 493x750
>>79015861
You see it a lot in sitcoms. The father is always an idiot with few exceptions.

>other places too but that's a major one.

Also that is a problem I would have. I don't watch TV except for FOX and MSNBC sometimes when I eat lunch.

>TV is mostly shit now.
>>
>>79015981

Obviously leftists push leftist ideals. That's not what I was asking. I was asking if they are pushing a specific set of leftist ideals, or if it's my imagination. I never mentioned a "conspiracy." Further, if you think 3~% or less of the population can somehow influence 100% of popular discourse and yet are still oppressed, you are just being purposefully obtuse. Further, were the shows all about "gays are treated like sinners because they are sinners," having been written by conservative evangelicals since that's the world they want to live in, you would certainly be complaining about undue political influence. Take your reddit-tier b8 elsewhere, m8.
>>
>>79016275

Watch British shows every single one has interracial shit and always the woman is white. It's like it's a requirement over there.
>>
File: interesting.jpg (70 KB, 436x423) Image search: [Google]
interesting.jpg
70 KB, 436x423
>>79015981
Your sliding skills are getting better.

I bestow upon you:Level 6 - Shill enthusiast, *with sub market pay rates*

>>79016275
While your here leaf I am curious. If in 40 years Canada joined the USA would you be ok with that or is that a shit idea???
>>
File: interracial.jpg (36 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
interracial.jpg
36 KB, 600x400
Bumping because we need more redpill threads like this instead of the usual fucking garbage.

Yes it is promoting race mixing and racial propaganda. That is why hollywood keeps churning out new movies about slavery; to keep the nogs mad & whites guilty.

Same goes for all these holocaust movies. Interracial and gay propaganda has been a newest edition to the mass media. I see more rainbow flags on goybook, mainstream sites like plebbit, and sometimes when I catch a quick glimpse (to avoid being sucked in with subliminal messaging): on the telly as well.

I also noticed on most sitcoms: dad is a complete buffoon while mother is the most superior & "alpha"

The problem is that there is so much evidence to prove all of this but normies just delude to their programming of labeling you a bigot, racist, conspiracy theorist, and other buzzwords.
>>
>>79016585

No, Canada shouldn't be a republic. We should be a constitutional monarchy. I have nothing against America though, but it would be like if I asked you "hey, why don't you guys just join the Commonwealth?" or something.

To be fair, Canada will probably be fucking unrecognizable and basically America-lite within 40 years. So maybe at that point it won't matter.

>>79016573

Do you have any specific examples? I can't just say "hey guys, look at British shows." I don't doubt you at all, though, and I appreciate the tip.
>>
>>79016275
Huh? All I posted was facts, and you got triggered?

The facts are these:

large portions of the world (including the west, but to a much lesser degree) are homophobic, and these experiences negatively effect the lives of gay people. teenagers who are kicked out of their houses, gay people who get "queer bashed" (which is on a downswing from my understanding) etc

Gay people are (and have been) represented in hollywood and broadway because they seek out those jobs to escape from the persecution that they experience in their home towns, and because those jobs (stereotypically) intersect with their interests.

Do you expect them to write your anti-gay propaganda for you after escaping from the (potentially) shitty environment they previously left? Holy moly you are entitled.

There is a different between propaganda that says "You should treat gay people well" and propaganda that says "Gay people are going to hell and should be mistreated"

I guarantee that I have been on 4chan longer than your /pol/tarded ass, so please control yourself, my meme.
>>
>>79016896
>That is why hollywood keeps churning out new movies about slavery; to keep the nogs mad & whites guilty.

I'm actually pretty sure even Snoop Dogg said something about this recently. Not from the exact same perspective, but it was basically, "Why do black movies always bitch about white people instead of showing how black people could do good things?"

>I also noticed on most sitcoms: dad is a complete buffoon while mother is the most superior & "alpha"

You're not the only person ITT to mention that, and I'm wondering what the explanation is. Is it just a stereotypical trope like Homer Simpson, or is it feminist shit? Or maybe it's just that leftists are incapable of portraying a father figure as a good thing?

>>79016956
>All I posted was facts, and you got triggered?

No you didn't.

>large portions of the world (including the west, but to a much lesser degree) are homophobic,

I'm sure Will and Grace is making a huge impact in Saudi Arabia.

>Do you expect them to write your anti-gay propaganda for you after escaping from the (potentially) shitty environment they previously left?

Strawman/10, try harder.

>There is a different between propaganda that says "You should treat gay people well" and propaganda that says "Gay people are going to hell and should be mistreated"

Indeed. One doesn't exist, because gay people aren't mistreated in (most of) the West. The other does exist. Great point.

>I guarantee that I have been on 4chan longer than your /pol/tarded ass, so please control yourself, my meme.

I was there when we closed the pool regularly, so I doubt it. Even if so, that doesn't matter because your post quality is shit. 10 years of being a shitposter just makes you an efficient shitposter.
>>
>>79014361

tl;dr

i don't watch television

television is for stupid people

enjoy your Maury Povich show
>>
>>79016956

Obvious shill. You're derailing this thread into a completely different direction and making it about some faggots escaping "persecution" per se.

Why is gay being glamorized everywhere mate? Don't bullshit us either, shill. You see more rainbow flags on youtube, goybook, plebbit, and all over the place than American. It is blatantly obvious that they are ramming an agenda down our throats. A lot of us really don't care about what some faggots do in their free time in the bed room: we care it is being pushed on us constantly and being told that the group has special privileges.
>>
>>79014361
I don't really watch TV anymore just anime and twitch are there even any good shows anymore?
>>
>>79017445
media that has gay characters obviously isn't for you, but no one is pushing ANYTHING *down your throat*

if you don't like other people's free speech, then you can GET OUT
>>
File: 1461133311094.jpg (38 KB, 480x309) Image search: [Google]
1461133311094.jpg
38 KB, 480x309
>>79017593
There is a good Christmas TV special called "Die Hard" Try that.

>>79017644
ok but first you get off our right wing board shill.
>>
>>79017341
>No you didn't.

Yes. I did. In both posts.If you can't deal with reality, then you might as well spaz out about it (like you're doing now)
>>
>>79017757

>If I keep saying things that means they're true
>If you reply with more than 1 sentence it means you're mad

>>>/s4s/
>>
File: 1465068279441.png (15 KB, 477x539) Image search: [Google]
1465068279441.png
15 KB, 477x539
>>79017644

I like how you conveniently twist words around and use strawmen tactics.

>If you don't like other people's free speech, then you can GET OUT.

Interesting enough that I am exercising my free speech and distaste yet you're telling me to get out.. Okay doublethink lefty shill.

>0.02 has been deposited.
>>
>>79017725
I've read /pol/ for years because it's a great place to find news stories that aren't being discussed anywhere else. The retardation of the boards main userbase has been off the charts recently though, so I am spending less time on here just because it's hard to read posts this stupid.

But go cry more about your safe space, you fucking faggot.
>>
Liberal countries are awesome.

You dickwads need to get laid, or move to Thailand or India.
>>
I notice it a lot over here too. Fucking annoying. Every advert has a mixed couple. Hardly ever see it IRL
>>
>>79017881
>wahh wahhh! My strawmannies and ad hommies!!!!

Every single post you've made has been a strawman argument, retard. If you're going to attempt to call other people out, try not to do it yourself

:^)

Anyways, I dropped the info you guys should try to comprehend. Have fun touching each other's dicks while thinking about gay men
>>
>>79018007

Nice fallacy fallacy.
>>
>>79017341
>You're not the only person ITT to mention that, and I'm wondering what the explanation is. Is it just a stereotypical trope like Homer Simpson, or is it feminist shit? Or maybe it's just that leftists are incapable of portraying a father figure as a good thing?
You need a straight man and a funny man. Abbot and Costello and Pinky and the Brain come to mind. The media doesn't like to make women look foolish or odd, so they give husbands the funny man role and wives the straight man role.
>>
>>7901693
>To be fair, Canada will probably be fucking unrecognizable and basically America-lite within 40 years
Wishful thinking. We'll be sweden-dark.
>>
>>79018512

That actually makes sense as an explanation. It's socially unacceptable to portray certain groups in specific positions, so even writers who aren't consciously trying to ruin things tend to fall in with that sort of trend.

>>79019185

Maybe, but one can dream
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.