[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do I not have the freedom to just go into the wild and live
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Into-the-wild.jpg (33 KB, 300x442) Image search: [Google]
Into-the-wild.jpg
33 KB, 300x442
Why do I not have the freedom to just go into the wild and live off the land?

Is the government trying to protect the environment or peoples property or myself?
>>
>>79010501
Do they not have national parks in spider land? More important question, who the fuck wants to live in the wild of Australia? I honestly cannot think of a worse place to live
>>
>>79010501
Because you are a citizen and have to pay taxes. Nobody lives for free.
>>
>>79010624
You can only camp in national parks during certain times of the year in a designated tourist camping area and the maximum you are allowed to stay there is 2 weeks. Also, you have to pay to stay.
>>
>>79010501
You can in the US, you can go to the National forest and live almost forever, but once the Law or something discovers you, you have 2 weeks to move to another forest or another spot or something I can't remember exactly but a cop buddy told me about these hippies and hermits that still do this even today, well technically about 12 years ago but I imagine not much has changed. Don't think its wise though unless you know what you are doing you'll end up like guy in your pic.
>>
>>79010768
>You can only camp in national parks during certain times of the year in a designated tourist camping area and the maximum you are allowed to stay there is 2 weeks. Also, you have to pay to stay.
Shit country to be honest f.a.m. Go overstay on a tourism visa inside the national parks of Colorado. You can spend an entire summer without seeing another person.
>>
>>79010501
Funny you bring this up. I assume you just recently saw this movie. I haven't seen it but I know of the young man who died. Apparently there is a scene where he goes to Salvation Mountain out in the desert. I just went there yesterday! Really interesting place. Just make sure you go to East Jesus instead of only the mountain. The mountain is not the coolest thing there at all.
>>
Because you'll fucking die just like the retard in that movie.
>>
>>79010501
Into the Wild is everything you shouldn't do if you're going off the grid
>>
>>79011146
Then the government will be mad because I don't pay taxes.
>>
The government will give you incentive and persuasions to try and get you to sign the Social Contract because it profits off your contribution, but if you really wish to reject it, they won't waste resources trying to smoke you out.
>>
>>79010501
You do realise he dies at the end, right?
>>
File: 1461398275616.jpg (120 KB, 540x550) Image search: [Google]
1461398275616.jpg
120 KB, 540x550
he was an ill prepared and basically untrained cuck

there are countless stories of people being dropped off in the wild, only to make it or break it

just dont be a cuck
>>
>>79011146
all he needed was to do some research of what to eat and what not to eat. he was completely unprepared, it'd be much easier now with the internet to do some research.
>>
File: DSCN9887.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
DSCN9887.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>79010811
>but once the Law or something discovers you,
Where I live the forest service will only find you if you are within walking distance of Krispy Creame
>>
the "call to adventure" is pure jewish brainwashing tricks, its what motivates these "european" """""""""""people"""""""""" to not have a national identity and travel arround like bums in the major cities in Europe, and they all """""need""""" their freedom of movement so they vote to stay in an opressive system that doesnt care about the wellbeing of their citizens, which is the EU.
>>
>>79013722
If I was him I would have utilized the river he lived next to, catching fish with a net. Also I would have brought some seeds and grown my own crops.

I can relate to how he just up and left. I've felt like that many times where I just need to escape civilization without concern about providing for myself, it doesn't take much to just snap and do it.
>>
>>79010501
There's some fag in america that lives in a national park

http://www.zmescience.com/other/feature-post/man-gave-money-lives-cave-utah/
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.