[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you live on DBZ earth /pol/ ? > mostly rural planet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (274 KB, 1366x758) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
274 KB, 1366x758
Would you live on DBZ earth /pol/ ?

> mostly rural planet
> humans live in small separated cities
> advanced in technology , capsule tech , low interstellar travel , flying cars
> pollution is a non issue and war is rare
> furries and dinosaurs exist
> Kai and magic also exist
>>
>>79003070
>Constantly being fucked inside out by god-like morons in orange jumpsuits and transvestite aliens.

No
>>
/pol/sters would constantly lick the boots of Saiyans and talk about "how amazing the master race is" despite the fact 95% of them look like either mr. popo or yajirobe.
>>
>>79003070

I'd rather live in DB universe, DBZ means earth gets blown up on my way to work once every few months and I get wished back and have to pretend nothing happens.

SAIYANS GO BACK
>>
>>79003070
that city soo confy
>>
>>79003070

No. They get fucked in the ass every time a bad guy shows up on earth killing half of them by missing goku with whatever laser beams they are shooting.

And they never bother to bring them back with the dragonballs.
>>
>>79003070
can average humies learn any of the really advanced stuff like flying or fireball shooting? Or is that reserved for sister golden hair types?
>>
>>79003534
Krillin and tien and yamcha were super strong by human standards. Even hercule was only a joke cuz its dbverse, otherwise he was beef too
>>
>>79003534
yea. gohan taught his gf to
fly
>>
>>79003534
Average humans can because super planet busting powerful but come nowhere near sayian
Tein was able to briefly pin down cells nigger form Iirc
>>
>>79003070
Yes, so long as my power level grows exponentially with training and has no upper limit.
>>
File: trump_dance.gif (1 MB, 294x350) Image search: [Google]
trump_dance.gif
1 MB, 294x350
>Trump dosen't exist in the DB universe
Come back to me after November, then we'll talk.
>>
>>79003070
Thought we already lived in it, seeing as how Mr. Popo is the US president.
>>
>>79003070
Doesn't the entire planet come under threat of complete destruction every few days?
Fuck that.
>inb4 but our does too
>>
>>79003070
Well, let's see...

> Be Human
> Have your city atomized.

> Be Human
> Get eaten by a bug monster.

> Be Human
> Get turned into candy.
>>
>>79003070
Dragonball
>live a mostly normal life with kung-fu bullshittery being roughly on-par with tech far beyond what we have in real life
>with training, can become a one-man army
>magic exists

DBZ
>All the perks of Dragonball but with a bunch of random idiots flying around, powerful enough to destroy the known universe if they feel like it, but they'd rather conquer and rule/have a good fight for the sake of fighting
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.