[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Claim you want to take your country back >Literally none
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: 1340507656726.png (2 KB, 209x215) Image search: [Google]
1340507656726.png
2 KB, 209x215
>Claim you want to take your country back
>Literally none of you have lived in a pre-EU/EEC Britain, you've been EU citizens from the moment you were born
>You want to "take your country back" to decades before any of you were even alive and to a time literally none of you experienced.
>Again, completely forgetting you're fucking EU citizens as long as you've been British citizens.

Fucking embarrassing. Also thanks for taking my EU citizenship from me against my will because of nostalgia for a time that none of you experienced fuckwits.

>British citizenship down the drain it goes.
>>
>>79001990
stay mad u shit cunt
>>
>>79001990

Nigga you from australia you aint ever been in no EU
>>
>>79001990
But anon, it was the majority of our older citizens who wanted out, the ones who did know what it was like beforehand.

God Australia, your shiposting is slipping.
>>
>>79001990

>Implying young people vote

Twitter doesn't know if you actually went to the polls or not.
>>
>>79001990
>Those who wanted to get out (and I am one of them) are going to have to accept that independence will not mean a return to the lost days of Imperial London, but will probably mean acceptance that England (with tiny Wales at her side) is on her own again for the first time in more than four hundred years.

Independence is greater than slavery. Surely, the Remain camp must lack ambitions, and be too risk-averse to be of any use in a pioneer society.
>>
>>79001990
>shit sucks
>keep doing it anyways slave, it's all you know

that's you
>>
>>79001990
The wall just got 10 feet higher, you dingo-fucking savage.
>>
stay mad, shitcunt
>>
>>79001990
So they can't read? They don't know history?

Not an argument, the thread.
>>
File: fsdf.jpg (160 KB, 977x515) Image search: [Google]
fsdf.jpg
160 KB, 977x515
>>79001990
kys
>>
>>79001990
It's not nostalgia, you fool. Everyone's aware that the days of Imperial Britain aren't coming back.

They want independence, simply. They want their votes to count. They want to choose their own leaders and to control their own destinies. This is about the nobility of man, and his right to self-determination. It has nothing to do with nostalgia, you utterly incompetent cuckold.
>>
>you were born a slave, you have never known freedom, therefore you shouldn't yearn for it
t. cuck
>>
>claim you don't want slavery
>weren't even born when slavery was in your country

HAHAH WHAT A FUCKING KEK
HOW EMBARRASSING FOR YOU
GUESS WE GOTTA SLAVE PEOPLE NOW
>>
File: 1466737753580.jpg (162 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1466737753580.jpg
162 KB, 500x500
>>79001990
Actually it was the older generations (with the most experience living pre and post EU) that overwhelmingly voted in favor of brexit.
>>
>>79002708
>They want their votes to count.

>In a country with a monarchy and has a completely unelected house of lords and ministers don't have to stand for reselection.

The EU is a trillion times more democratic than the fucking UK Government.
>>
>>79001990
If the EU is so great then why are you living in Australia, you fucking cuck?
>>
File: Political-Drama-25.jpg (412 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Political-Drama-25.jpg
412 KB, 1600x1200
http://www.firstthings.com/web-exclusives/2016/06/very-well-alone

>If we try to break it off now, we will not emerge back into the world as pure and unspotted, or as secure, let alone as powerful and important, as we were when we began. Those who wanted to get out (and I am one of them) are going to have to accept that independence will not mean a return to the lost days of Imperial London, but will probably mean acceptance that England (with tiny Wales at her side) is on her own again for the first time in more than four hundred years.

>Some would relish that. There’s a famous wartime cartoon by David Low, drawn after we were thrown off the Continent in 1940, of a British soldier shaking his fist at wind and waves from a sea-girt rock and proclaiming, “Very well, alone.” Dorothy Sayers, around the same time, penned the lines, “This is the war we always knew, … / When no allies are left, no help to count upon from alien hands, / No waverers remain to woo, no more advice to listen to, / And only England stands.” As it happened, we had a large and wealthy empire at our back, but these sentiments express a particularly English attitude to the world, which we can feel in exalted moments.
>>
>>79001990
>we should stay because it's been there before some of us were born

Is that your argument Bruce? I know you can do better than that.
>>
File: triangl-swimwear-4.jpg (44 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
triangl-swimwear-4.jpg
44 KB, 640x640
>banned in australia
>>
>>79002840
when you add 400 million more voters and import five million New Germans and New Britains and New Swedish per year, you'll find that you have no say at all in democracy.

When you live in an ethno-national state, you'll find that you have a large say. You, your family, and your extended family, and race can plot your own future in a democratic system, without worrying about the tyranny of 'identity politics'

BTFO, cocksucker.
>>
>>79002219
This. This thread makes no sense except to one proficient in navigating the treacherous waters of doublethink.
>>
>>79002840
It's better for a Briton to be ruled by a Briton than for Britain to be managed by globalists.

In the first scenario, the Briton is lead by his own kind, by a person who is essentially of him, a genetic relative.

In the second scenario, the Briton is managed by an elite class, and is ground away by the immigration foisted on him by the elite class, in a society where relation and nation must be destroyed continually by the elite, to keep the demographics for their re-election favorable.
>>
Didnt the EU start in 1993?

fuck off
>>
>>79001990
Fuck off Schulz.
>>
>>79001990
I thought only old people voted to leave and all the young cool "hip with it" kids voted to stay
>>
>>79001990
Yeah, why would British people want British people to decide British law? baka desu senpai
>>
>>79002840
>country leaves the EU purely by popular vote
>accused of not being democratic
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.