[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is The Left Really Making Shit Up?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9
File: trump kill shot.webm (149 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
trump kill shot.webm
149 KB, 720x404
I can understand how they say that Trump is racist and Islamaphobic because he is against illegal immigration and wants to halt refugees from problematic Islamic nations and to monitor volatile mosques.

But the left claim that he is sexist and homophobic.

What did Trump say that is sexist and homophobic

>ib4 the left tell you to google it, current year, or call you a fucking white male
>>
nothing they're just making shit up, especially with the homophobic accusations
>>
I think we need to start an actual campaign somewhere. I've tried to penetrate feminist strongholds like Jezebel with facts but literally every place you go where women are the comments are massively moderated. They want to keep women in the dark for future elections.

Married women tend to vote more conservative. Single women (of which there will always be increasingly more of now) tend to vote more liberal.

Combine this with minorities increasing, Hispanics getting amnesty, and women uniting, white men are going to be erased from this country and have almost no power.

Tyrone will live off your money even if he's a criminal because it's inhumane to jail him.
>paying criminals to not commit crime.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/dc-politics/cities-have-begun-to-challenge-a-bedrock-of-american-justice-theyre-paying-criminals-not-to-kill/2016/03/26/f25a6b9c-e9fc-11e5-a6f3-21ccdbc5f74e_story.html

The Mexican family will pay for his kids with your $.

And the white people will always be the villains because they aren't the underdog, you have to root for the underdog.

We're the best goddamn people in the nation, the most altruistic people in the goddamn world, we let them come into our countries, and this is the thanks we get. It's thankless, and we will be destroyed if people do not wake up.

And we need to campaign and turn women to our side with hopefully facts and logic. But on reddits you can't talk to women because moderators. No controversial topics, EVER. Womens websites? Same rules. There's no place to get them on the right side of history with facts and reason.

I don't know what to do lads. The countries that our fathers built and that our mothers nurtured are going to die.

Pic related for white altruism.
>>
>>78998586

So how do I turn women? My sock puppet accounts get shadowbanned or will never see the light of day. How can we fight back against all this liberal propaganda?
>>
I never understand how hes racist toblacks
>>
File: unrelatedimage273.jpg (413 KB, 789x1200) Image search: [Google]
unrelatedimage273.jpg
413 KB, 789x1200
>>78998177
>are the left really making shit up?

Yes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTFmZteROas
>>
File: autism-signs[1].jpg (137 KB, 553x783) Image search: [Google]
autism-signs[1].jpg
137 KB, 553x783
>>78998296
>>78998177
>OMG he never directly stated anything blatantly racist/homophobic/sexist so it doesn't count!1!!!
Holy fuck you are acting like fucking children. Most well functioning human beings you don't have autism and can read emotions can see the attitude and personality of a person without having him directly state what they are thinking in every single moment. You don't have to shout out I HATE NIGGERS in the middle of the street to be a racist. And even though Trump never said anything directly racist/homophobic/sexist since he is careful and watches his words, it is terribly obvious what he really thinks when he talks.
>pic related: something you might want checked
>>
>>78999087
Holy shit the implied racism in your post was intense. You should seek help anon, I don't think it's normal to hate non-whites that much.
>>
>>78999087
Is that really your argument to prove Trump is a racist?

You can just tell ?

Fuck off
>>
people obviously see right through the msm nowadays
they've been at it for over a year and hes still doing very well
>>
It's made up and the average person does not think critically, so they believe it.
>>
How is blocking nations with high terror rates from immigration Islamophobic?

How is monitoring the most terror-prone religion, by FAR, Islamophobic?

How is it racist to regulate and enforce immigration laws?

On your other points, he isn't. He equalizes all race and gender. However, because we live in the world of Affirmative Action, those who the universities declare "oppressed" by the White Male are not allowed to be criticized for anything.
>>
>>78999087
>you racist, sexist, ad-hominem using, hypocritical children dont agree with me. So you and trum are racist!

how

>uh uh uh are you kidding me uh
>>
>>78998586
Solution is kill yourself. Its the only way.
>>
>>78999270
>>78999964
not an argument
>>
>>78998177
Don't debate the left. Say "yes he is those things, and I am too".
>>
>>79000557
>A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>78998177

It's 2015, google it you fucking white male.
>>
>>79001199
see >>79000557
>>
>>78998177
They're making it up, I've been having a lot of great fun lately saying "Oh I hadn't heard that, could you give me a link to when he says that?" They then try to find a video of him saying what ever they said he said and then about 30 seconds later become flustered and go back to saying "He's actually really racist I just can't find it right now."

Trick to fucking with lefties is to pretend to be neutral act interested and ask them for sources, it never gets old.
>>
>>79000557
The irony in your post is amazing.

>I can tell his racism from his APPEARANCE
>I can read his MIND

Well anon, I can tell that you're a racist from your words. Words convey a deeper meaning than they appear to as far as their literal meaning. If you weren't a total autist you'd understand that.
>>
>>79001481
You're making the claim that hes racist, you need to back up your claim with evidence.

>you voted trudo or however the fuck you spell his euronigger name in
>>
>>79001935
why do I need to back it up with evidence? I'm not in court and I'm not writing a research paper. Would you need a research paper citing 6 different sources to know that a kid wearing a fedora, trenchcoat and MLP shirt would be an autist or can you "just tell"?
>>
>>79002236
Because...

>>79000557

That's why.

You're racist. More racist than Trump, and more homophobic, xenophobic, sexist, and any other liberal idiot "bad" words that you care to name.

Source? I can just tell.
>>
>>79002444
see >>79000557
>>
>>79002236
>A
>FUCKING
>L
>E
>A
>F
>>
>>79003110
My argument is equivalent to yours, and you consider yours valid.

Enjoy your salty tears, racist, and try not to oppress any minorities on your way out.
>>
>>78998177
>Is The Left Really Making Shit Up?

Are you somehow shocked at this?
>>
>>78998177
I don't think trump has anything against Muslims, he has 2 golf courses in dubai
>>
>>78998177
He's their flavor-of-the-year boogeyman. It doesn't have to make sense. Pay it no mind, they're genuine idiots.
>>
>>78998177
Why don't you [Resort to a Search Engine to Educate Yourself] you [White Male Derogatory Term] it's fucking [Current Year Meme].
>>
>>78999087
So today I learned that you can be a racist without actually saying or doing things that would be classified as such.

WHAT THE FUCK HOW CAN YOU BE THIS FUCKING RETARDED????
>>
>>79003421
yes you fucking autist. racism is a mindset not an action
>>
File: 1460077628419.jpg (48 KB, 552x714) Image search: [Google]
1460077628419.jpg
48 KB, 552x714
It's sad to see Liberals wantonly hating Trump without even looking at his actual policies and actually looking at them without a bias view. Because even though there's a lot I don't like, the guy is bringing up some very good points that are all getting swept under the rug because of this black and white mentality people have. God forbid you both agree and disagree with a candidate on different issues.

It honestly makes me actually want to vote for the guy completely out of spite.
>>
>>79003669
Can you give examples that show his "mindset" is racist? Or do you just "feel" that way?
>>
>>79003669
yes he has internalized racism obviously and any retard can pick up on his constant microaggressions
>>
>>79003669
Holy shit you're still at it? You're so racist I can't believe it.

We aren't actually racist on /pol/, you're not welcome here with that attidude.
>>
>>78998177
Are you fucking kidding me? Seriously, I can't believe you just asked that question. You must be kidding, you big kidder.
>>
I feel that the left really wants to abolish hate speech, and pretty much destroy the 1st amendment.
>>
File: 1458651681025.jpg (91 KB, 428x427) Image search: [Google]
1458651681025.jpg
91 KB, 428x427
>>78998177

He's a cishet straight white male. He's sexist and homophobic by default.
>>
FUCK IT I SAID IT A FEW MONTHS AGO VEFORE CRUZ GOT STUMPED AND ILL SAY IT AGAIN:

One thing we can try now that Hillary is the only opponent is MASS COMPLAIN to CNN AD BUYERS, NYT AD BUYERS, FACEBOOK, ETC.

COMPLAIN TO ADVERTISERS EN MASS ABOUT THEM SUPPORTING LIES AND LIBEL AND SLANDER. CONCERN ABOUT THE TRUTH AND TRUSTWORTHYNESS, CONCERN FOR GAYS AND THE THREAT TO THEM OF RADICAL ISLAM BECAUSE THEY DONT COVER THE NEWS.

GET THE NORMIE TRUMP SUPPORTERS IN ON IT.

HIT THE LIBERAL MEDIAS POCKETS.
>>
>>79008604
Relax bro Trump is going to win so that the MSM can blame everything on him and discredit the democratic process, their lies and plans go much deeper.

We have already seen the beginnings of this with all of the drama around the delegate process, they will bring in new rules and processes that will be even easier to control and manipulate.

If they wanted Hillary she would have won the first time she ran.
>>
>>78998999
>sargon of kukad
>another "alt right" youtube channel using a historical figure's name to sound fancy
>endless use of the largest words he can manage
>>
File: 1422723929142.jpg (176 KB, 984x733) Image search: [Google]
1422723929142.jpg
176 KB, 984x733
>>79011060
Insults are not a legitimate argument, you must go back to wherever you came from.
>>
File: 246635356356.jpg (32 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
246635356356.jpg
32 KB, 500x500
>>79011745
heres you legitimate argument
>>
>>79012389
*your
>>
>>79011745

And yet you praise trump for names like 'lyin' ted' and 'crooked hillary'
>>
>>79012553
Those are just descriptors, not insults, I think. Like Dwain "The Rock" Johnson. He is called the rock because he is rock solid. Hillary is crooked and Ted lies often.
>>
>>78998177
>problematic Islamic nations
He didn't say this, it just so happens that 99% of the countries who produce anti-American terrorist are Islamic.
>>
>>79012694

They are meant to be perceived negatively. It's glorified adhom.
>>
>>79012553
Actually bud we are talking about leftists in this thread, I never mentioned Trump. Not that American politics should be of any concern to a penal colonist like yourself.
>>
>>79012870
I don't know about that. They might be terms of endearment?
>>
>>79011745
DEUS VULT
>>
>>78998177
You don't remember him insulting Carly Fiorina during one of the first republican debates and having to apologize about it later?
>>
>>78999912
because they are brown and you are white of course, this is just how they are wired during their stay at indoctrination centers(read university)
>>79012452
thanks senpai
>>
>>78998586
>Hispanics getting amnesty
As a Hispanic myself I urge you to not use this word. We aren't all the same or in the same situation. Its like you would group polish with Russian.
We do not have a Hispanic problem we have a Mexican problem because their country is below ours and not in our control.

And unlike Africans, we don't all think the same. We too want illegals out. But there is no Hispanic problem in America.
>>
>>78999087
He went against his base by siding with the trannies and many of us got pissed off about it.
I get the feeling he's not at all homophobic or anti-gay.
As for him being sexist, I doubt that also since the ones crying that behave as if anyone with traditional views has to die, and Trump is a man with more traditional views.

>>79003669
You'll twist anything to fit your personal view of the world.
Anything to justify hating someone that disagrees with you.
You're a hate-filled asshole, moreso than the ones you accuse the same.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.