[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
General Moderate Thread / The True Red Pill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Bloomberg quote.jpg (389 KB, 2048x1252) Image search: [Google]
Bloomberg quote.jpg
389 KB, 2048x1252
Anyone else here a Moderate?

Both left and right extremism does nothing but cause separation and division.

Moderates are the real red pill. Making Democrats and Republicans shake hands to actually get shit done.

Pic Related is the Moderate icon and best NYC Mayor and future president Michael Bloomberg.
>>
>>78997680
Bloomberg is a gun grabbing fascist.
>>
>>78997770
Still made NYC the best it's ever been.

Very rare to have someone bring a city out of a massive budget deficiet and make it a surplus while creating massive amounts of jobs. He boomed the economy like crazy for NY.
>>
>>78997680
>Wanting to ban escalators is a moderate stance
>>
>>78997680

Bloomberg is a leftist extremist pushing his agenda.

OP is trying to describe NEO-CONs but not actually knowing what they are, which is Leftists posing as conservatives.

Bloodberg has a personal army squad that follows him around with assault weapons. Yet he thinks America needs to be disarmed.
>>
>>78997892
stop and frisk

massive housing shortage for working class. housing prices out of control.

most new housing built were for his rich cronies. building speculation properties and condos for rich people that don't live in the city full time.
>>
>>78997926
Escalators?

Indluge me. Because you're making shit up. Even if he did propose it, it obviously never got passed.

Still doesn't deny the fact he created an economic boom for NY with his policies.
>>
>>78998050
Bloombergstein got Bermuda to exempt his private army from their gun control laws. So he can still have armed security when using his island mansion.
>>
>>78998132
Stop and frisk took degenrates off the streets.

He created a massive amount of jobs. Everyone agrees he did an amazing job with the economy in NY.
>>
>>78998216

Muh private army.

Big deal. I would have a personal army protecting me also if I passed laws that got degenerates off the streets.
>>
>>78997680
yo
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.