[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /pol/, why did they do it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 16
File: Harris_and_Klebold.jpg (94 KB, 550x367) Image search: [Google]
Harris_and_Klebold.jpg
94 KB, 550x367
They were almost out of there, about a month left for graduation. Then they could have left everything behind. Start a whole new life. They were pretty intelligent people, so they definitely could have built something for themselves. But instead they went full on edgelord and shot up the school...mostly killing kids who had nothing to do with their bullying and torment. I imagined if I hated school so much I wouldn't want my life to be completely dwelled on it and especially to die in a place I hate most.

Anyways, how do you feel about Columbine? Do you believe it's "false flag"? Did you feel like you related to Dylan and Eric when this was all happening?
>>
>>78992207

They simply had enough

Plus they wanted to live out their FUCKING DOOM fantasy
>>
>>78992396
But they were so fucking close. There was really light at the end of the tunnel. I kinda feel like some of their friends though knew more about their plans than they say.
>>
self bump
>>
>>78992207
they probably figured it wouldn't be fair if everyone else got out scot free, and they probably didn't have to much hope that college would be better
>>
>>78992207

Who are these guys, the Hanson brothers?
>>
File: eric-dylan-commons-longhsot.jpg (149 KB, 1669x1283) Image search: [Google]
eric-dylan-commons-longhsot.jpg
149 KB, 1669x1283
>>78994096
True...before I graduated I didn't think college was going to change anything but I did know it was going to be different.

>>78994181
Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold. The guys who shot up Columbine. Basically started a chain reaction of the several mass shootings over the years since (IMO).
>>
>>78992207

>I imagined if I hated school so much I wouldn't want my life to be completely dwelled on it and especially to die in a place I hate most.

That's actually quite the irony. Bleeding out and fading out of consciousness in the place you absolutely despised.
>>
>>78994523

>Basically started a chain reaction of the several mass shootings over the years since (IMO).

No that was the guy in Texas who used a sniper rifle from a tower.
>>
>>78992207
They felt as if they had nothing to lose.
Blame their tormentors for allowing them to be pushed so low.

Any man who feels as if he has nothing to lose can do unspeakable things. Never put someone in that position.
>>
>>78994792
I wonder if they wanted it that way, although I kinda get the impression they were "stuck" there but what they ended up doing definitely made it without a doubt them being stuck their forever.

>>78994879
At least in modern times I mean, wasn't that in the 60/70s?

>>78995290
This is true. I never understood why the kids berated them so much. When I was in high school no one really picked on anyone, and there was no cliques either.
>>
>>78992207
because they were angry children who couldn't control their emotions and thought that being popular in high school was the be-all and end-all (hehe 'end-all' rite?)

and in your country these cranky tryhards were allowed to own firearms
>>
>>78994879
Based Aussie with the Texas history knowledge.

Nice.
>>
>>78992207
Daily reminder that each American classroom has on average one child who is on a cocktail of amphetamines
>>
File: 1464331977821.jpg (59 KB, 700x493) Image search: [Google]
1464331977821.jpg
59 KB, 700x493
Eric was a literal psychopath and Dylan was a depressed faggot, that's why
>>
>>78992207
To quote Chris Nigger, "What ever happened to crazy."

They were fucking psychotic/manic-depressives.

It's that fucking simple. It wasn't the music. It wasn't the DOOM or the nazi fascination or the bullying. They were fucking nuts, had access to guns and were upset with their shitty lives. End of story. It amazes me how many people still wring their hands over this shit.
>>
>>78994523

Oh yeah, I think I heard of these guys. They played a bunch of violent video games and got brainwashed into committing crimes.
>>
School shooters are the most degenerate, most lowlife individuals on the planet. The fact that they believe that everyone somehow """"deserves""" to get blasted apart in school, with their victims having no option for defense is both cowardly and despicable. I have no sympathy for them and if another (God forbid) school shooting happens, I hope they catch the coward before he blows his head off and they make the rest of his life a long hell in a small cell. They are truly the lowest form of criminals and nobody should harbor any sort of sympathy for them.
>>
>>78997050
Woah slow down there with the bait
>>
>>78992207

You've seen what this generation has become.
>>
>>78996630
Neither of them were allowed to buy or own guns. They got one of their older friends to buy them for them. Also FWIW, the US had an Assault Rifle Ban at this time.
>>
I dunno, somethin probably wasnt right in there heads. but they died in high school and stayed there forever.
I kinda miss high school life was so good then, compared to the 'real world'
>>
File: 1375959857059.png (122 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1375959857059.png
122 KB, 625x626
>>78997050
>>
>>78992207
harris looks like a white rodger
>>
>>78992207
They did, it's called South Park.
>>
>>78992207
> They were pretty intelligent people
I don't think anything indicates that they were intelligent . They were probably mediocre and destined to a life of being average. In fact, they were stupid because they thought shooting up a school was a good idea
>>
Harris was pretty much a psychopath who did it for shits and giggles and because he wanted to be notable for once in his life, and Klebold was a pretty big pussy who followed Harris because he (Klebold) was a beta. This has been researched to death. Just google it.
>>
>>78997216
These faggots ruined high school and school in the US in general. I was there for the transition. School was so much more laid back and enjoyable before Columbine, I think the learning was better too. They are the ones who ushered in zero tolerance, police-state schools, constant behavioral monitoring and ridiculous anti-bullying campaigns.
>>
>>78997014
people want a clearly defined simplified cause so that they can pretend to do something about it. they need a scapegoat like guns or vidya.

'just crazy' is scary because it can't be stopped
>>
>>78997001

this
>>
File: images.jpg (28 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
28 KB, 443x332
>>78997050
The real tragedy is they missed out on playing this beauty
>>
>>78997419

No child left behind wrecked education far worse than any school shooter ever could.
>>
They werent shit here this is best school story. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath_School_disaster cant be bothered to post the actual story someone else pls transfer it i beg pls
>>
File: 1459991935495.jpg (110 KB, 906x813) Image search: [Google]
1459991935495.jpg
110 KB, 906x813
>>78992207
>pretty intelligent
>could have built something for themselves
Nah buddy, they were maladjusted homos in the 90's. Only future for them was GRIDS and exclusion.
IF they hadn't lost their shit and just taken their licks like good little dorks they might've lived long enough to marry each-other.
>>
>>78992207
SSRI's
Nearly every mass shooter has been on them
>>
>>78997155
>>78997257

Listen, you two have any better explanations for why two perfectly upstanding young boys would resort to such violence?
>>
>>78997525
That's not what he's talking about though, NCLB didn't have any impact on the actual atmosphere of being in school. Columbine did. He is absolutely right.
>>
>>78994879
Charles Witman was far before Columbine, and was a former Marine with a brain tumor, not a teenager who played a lot of Doom. Where do you think he learned to shoot?
>>
>>78995290
no one at school bullied them. that's a myth. There's a great book by Dave Cullen that pretty much tells you what was really going on. They were both nuts but the police knew ahead of time they were up to some serious shit and yet they did pretty much nothing after multiple people reported them for shooting shit in the woods, making bombs, threatening people, etc. That's the reason a lot of the evidence is still sealed until 2030 (i think) there's still police working who were part of the cover up where they destroyed reports.
>>
>>78992207
Eric was a psychopath who viewed everyone as machines and society as their overlord, had a huge superiority complex, and Dylan was simply tagging along because he lacked direction and leadership.
>>
>>78997635

I guess, I was in "urban" schools most of my life, so they were already like that.

Kids stabbing each other in the head with pencils and shit.
>>
Read the transcripts from students who survived. Three shooters, one not found was know to hang with the two who's parents also worked on darpa project similar to aura theater shooter. All I can say without being called tinfoil. Look it up for yourself
>>
>>78997681
Yeah I read that book, they were reported ALOT for various things like threatening students, vandalism, and even production of pipe bombs (which was never investigated). They also were arrested at one point for breaking into a van and stealing electronics, so the police knew who they were dealing with.
>>
>>78997406
This is mostly a myth created by Dave Cullen's book Columbine. He is not a psychologist and Klebold and Harris' actual psychologists have disagreed with this assessment. It's also contradicted by the facts. Klebold killed more, and was described by survivors as seeming to "enjoy it", whereas Harris was quiet and seemed to be in a daze the whole time.

Also Klebold came up with the idea of a massacre first, before he was even close friends with Harris.

I actually did a fairly extensive research project on this shit in college. Read their diaries and read the books by those directly involved. Dave Cullen is a fucking hack journalist that used armchair psychology to make a buck off the massacre. Unfortunately his account has become the stock account because it was memed by the media as the "definitive" assessment of Columbine. The whole fiasco taught me a lot about historiography.
>>
>>78997488
WhAt gaem
>>
File: 1464729008257.jpg (145 KB, 1242x1227) Image search: [Google]
1464729008257.jpg
145 KB, 1242x1227
>>78997419
>>78997525
NCLB did more damage to education but Columbine did more damage to school culture.
I was there for it too, started HS 2001.
>>
>>78996939
>one child per classroom on amphetamines
Haha. Very conservative. I can't tell you how many people I knew on adderall
>>
>>78997566
Eh, sounds like a case of correlation is not causation. It makes sense that most people crazy enough to go postal, would be on some kind of SSRI.
>>
>>78992207

One, or both, suffered from a developing psychotic condition and severe emotional problems.

Both neglected by parents who cared very little about either of them.

They were gay and simply could not deal with it.

They had an evil nature, and were never truly taught about right or wrong. They never fully developed empathy, which led to their socipathic tendencies.

Narcissism is also a big factor.
>>
>>78997864
Except there's way more sources for this than Dave Cullen's book...which I have never even read.

Nice try, goy.
>>
>>78997014
For me (at least) its partly the basment tapes. Curiosity killed my cat
>>
>>78997864

This is all true. Cited repeatedly by multiple sources, documentaries, etc.
>>
>>78997947
GTA 2
>>
File: 1461539842576.jpg (95 KB, 787x960) Image search: [Google]
1461539842576.jpg
95 KB, 787x960
>>78992207
I don't get it either, they were complete amateurs. Possibly just nuts, if they were SRS BSNS about revenge they would have been more selective and gotten a way higher score.
>>
>>78998074
The Basement Tapes were and will never be released. They released a couple of excerpts, that's it. For all we know it's complete fiction from the police.
>>
>>78992791
>light at the end of the tunnel
I don't remember thinking that when school was ending.
I hated school but I was even more afraid of leaving it.
>>
>>78998171
>comic sans

They deserved it
>>
I've passingly studied these two guys since it happened since I was in 7th or 8th grade when it happened and always felt on a limited level I could relate to Dylan. The thing is they were not even bullied. That's just a thing people say to make themselves feel better. It was power and ego that drove them. They had a great circle of friends and people pretty much left them alone. You can see a lot of their home videos on YouTube and the columbine book is really well researched.

I do feel kind of bad for them. When you are young school seems like your entire world and what your world will ever be. You think at 16 you're basically an adult but now I look at college seniors as children. Shit most of the people I see in their early 20s seem like children to me. Every stage in my life I saw that the world is a little bigger than it seemed the stage before. None of the problems I had in highschool have any impact on my life now and frankly I can't even remember what most of them were about. They will never be able to understand how small their world really was.
>>
>>78998024

Tough thing to prove either way.

SSRIs do habituate suicidal thoughts and tendencies, though.
>>
>>78998034
>Except there's way more sources for this than Dave Cullen's book.

Ok cite them then.

>which I have never even read.

Yeah I know. Basically no one who repeats the theory he laid out has, but the media has adopted his thesis as their default view of Columbine. It's spread to the public at large through conventional media.
>>
>Accounts from various parents and school staffers describe the bullying that has been described as "rampant" at the school.[44] Nathan Vanderau, a friend of Klebold, and Alisa Owen, Harris's eighth-grade science partner, reported that Harris and Klebold were constantly picked on. Vanderau noted that a "cup of fecal matter" was thrown at them.[45] "People surrounded them in the commons and squirted ketchup packets all over them, laughing at them, calling them faggots," Brooks Brown says. "That happened while teachers watched. They couldn't fight back. They wore the ketchup all day and went home covered with it."[11] In his book, No Easy Answers: The Truth Behind Death at Columbine, Brown wrote that Harris was born with mild chest indent. This made him reluctant to take his shirt off in gym class, and other students would laugh at him.[12]

>"A lot of the tension in the school came from the class above us," Chad Laughlin states. "There were people fearful of walking by a table where you knew you didn't belong, stuff like that. Certain groups certainly got preferential treatment across the board. I caught the tail end of one really horrible incident, and I know Dylan told his mother that it was the worst day of his life." That incident, according to Laughlin, involved seniors pelting Klebold with "ketchup-covered tampons" in the commons.[13]

normies had it coming
>>
>>78998191
It's not fake. there are notes about them. Photos of screen shots, and bits and clips. Plus those two guys documented every step of their lives on camcorder there is no way they wouldn't document this one.

one guy decided to destroy them out of fear of what it could create. I would be he was a little scared of how relatable they felt
>>
Normies deserved it
>>
>anyone dies on american soil that the media can blow in proportion for shekels
>goy buys it every time
oh fugg :D
>>
The Bath School disaster, sometimes known as the Bath School massacre, was a series of violent attacks perpetrated by Andrew Kehoe on May 18, 1927, in Bath Township, Michigan, that killed 38 elementary schoolchildren and 6 adults and injured at least 58 other people.[Note 1] Kehoe killed his wife and firebombed his farm, then detonated an explosion in the Bath Consolidated School, before committing suicide by detonating a final device in his truck. It is the deadliest mass murder to take place at a school in United States history
>>
>>78998171

Yeah, they went for the High Score in FPS, Co-Op. They failed miserably.
>>
>>78998140
Documentaries and "sources" that lifted their theories from Dave Cullen's book. Listen to what actual psychologists, criminologists and witnesses have to say.

Once again. Dave Cullen is a fucking journalist he has no expertise in diagnosing people with mental illnesses. Especially people he never fucking met. He also has several factual inaccuracies in the book that are key to his thesis. There is a reason he had to revise a shitload of his book when he released a second edition.
>>
>>78997014
I was reading about them, apparently a psychologist was saying Dylan if he never met Eric could have been saved and lived a normal life, but Eric was beyond hope and showed all the traits of a psychopath, also saying if he grew to be an adult , over the years refining his murderous skills he most probably would have committed something much worse
>>
Andrew Kehoe, the 55-year-old school board treasurer, was angered by increased taxes and his defeat in the Spring 1926 election for township clerk. He was thought to have planned his "murderous revenge" after that public defeat. He had a reputation for difficulty on the school board and in personal dealings. In addition, in June 1926, he was notified that his mortgage was going to be foreclosed.[3] For much of the next year, a neighbor noticed Kehoe had stopped working on his farm and thought he might be planning suicide. During that period, Kehoe purchased explosives and discreetly planted them on his property and under the school.
>>
>>78997864
they were both clearly nutty as hell but Eric was way more openly weird. There's videos of them at school walking around talking with their friends and Eric is weird as fuck. Cullen does create his own reasoning for everything but the main thing in his book is the police coverup. I think that book was pretty damn good.
>>
>>78998367
I'm not the guy but there are is a ton of primary source material, interviews, and lot of the investigation is now public.

I don't know if I agree with a lot of his conclusions but I'm with you on Cullen's book when it comes to facts and a timeline nothing else even comes close to Cullen's book. He may be a shit shrink but he's a great journalist
>>
>>78998710
>>78998807
Kehoe's wife was ill with tuberculosis, he had stopped making mortgage payments, and he was under pressure for foreclosure. Some time between May 16 and the morning of May 18, 1927, Kehoe murdered his wife. Then on the morning of May 18 at about 8:45 a.m., he set off various incendiary devices on his homestead that caused the house and other farm buildings to be destroyed by the explosives' blasts and their subsequent fires.

Almost simultaneously, an explosion devastated the north wing of the school building, killing 36 schoolchildren and two teachers. Kehoe had used a timed detonator to ignite hundreds of pounds of dynamite and incendiary pyrotol, which he had secretly planted inside the school over the course of many months. As rescuers began working at the school, Kehoe drove up, stopped, and used a rifle to detonate dynamite inside his shrapnel-filled truck, killing himself, the school superintendent, and several others nearby, as well as injuring more bystanders. During rescue efforts at the school, searchers discovered an additional 500 pounds (230 kg) of unexploded dynamite and pyrotol connected to a timing device set to detonate at the same time as the first explosions; the material was hidden throughout the basement of the south wing. Kehoe had apparently intended to blow up and destroy the entire school.
>>
File: 1461101087084.gif (989 KB, 500x315) Image search: [Google]
1461101087084.gif
989 KB, 500x315
>>78992207
STRAY BULLET
FROM THE BARREL OF LOVE
STRAY BULLET
FROM THE HEAVENS ABOVE
STRAY BULLET
READY OR NOT
I'M THE ILLEGITIMATE SON OF GOD
>>
>>78998171
they made bombs but they didn't work. They had propane tanks that we supposed to blow during lunch time but since they were both retarded, they didn't actually work.
>>
>>78999035
Man i havnt heard that song in a long ass time.
>>
Didn't Columbine get the TEC-9 banned? Like isn't the TEC-9 basically the AR-15 of the 90s?

I'm not a gunfag so I don't really know a lot about this stuff.
>>
>>78992207
Because they were white, and white people tend to do school shootings more.
>>
>>78992207
They weren't bullied at all. They were two retarded edge lords that shot up a school. That's it.
>>
SOMEONE POST PUMPED UP KICKS
>>
>>78999224
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBBBqxZiYVA
>>
>>78999193
the christfags
g wont believe this
think of all the shekels that could be made
by distorting this completely irrelevant event
>TROUBLE IN PARADISE
>Gods plan or the devil???????
>Jesus will save your soul
No one is safe from the eternal nose
>>
>>78998191
One of the funniest excerpts I heard about involved Dylan admitting he had a Jewish grandparent to Eric over the course of some banter. Eric apparently looks at Dylan with a look that is pure /pol/ pottery.
>>
I read that they would release the basement tapes 20 years after it happened.
Can't remember where I read that.
What's this about a third shooter? Please someone elaborate?
I always thought they had someone else involved, wasn't there a huge bomb found in the school that they can't explain how it came to be there? No way they could of carried it.
They were pretty shit at making them, not one went off and they supposedly brought in nearly 100 of various sizes.
>>
Not really columbine but i do think columbine is the reason adam lanza did what he did. https://youtu.be/bTIdSgzfstg
>>
>>78992207
It's amazing that to this day, people still believe that they were victims.

Harris was a textbook psychopath, and Klebold was his obediant cohort.

Did you know that they themselves were bullies? Did you know that Harris had brought up the idea of shooting up his school to other guys to see how they'd react until he found Klebold, someone compliant enough to go along with it?
>>
File: 1465081958225.jpg (13 KB, 208x200) Image search: [Google]
1465081958225.jpg
13 KB, 208x200
>>78999500
Kek. Would love to see that.
>>
>>78999179
TEC-9 was banned in some places before that. It's just a shitty semi-auto pistol with a long magazine. It was never outright banned. And no, it's not like the AR, it was a niche gun that old school rappers and shit talked about.
>>
File: 1294114877463.jpg (471 KB, 1773x986) Image search: [Google]
1294114877463.jpg
471 KB, 1773x986
I remember there was edgy bullshit like that eddy vedder song going around for a while before the shooting. the meme was there, it was placed in their heads and they were just gullible kids. Not to mention the jew was the mastermind and the other kid was just hanging around with the wrong guy. And yes, the police botched everything and definitely were responsible for shooting innocent kids themselves.
>>
>>78992207
it was a hoax
>>
Harris was literally a TWISTED FUCKING PSYCHOPATH who wanted to see the world burn. Klebold was depressed and followed Harris because he was charismatic and they'd been friends since they were kids, and didn't feel he had anything to lose or live for,
>>
>>78999179
TEC-9s made a lot of banned lists because of Columbine. They're not illegal to own even now though (in free states). If you mean they were the AR-15s of the 90s in the sense that they were jamtastic shit, then you'd be right, but otherwise they're apples and oranges.
>>
>>78999770
i thought poltards would be able to call out jewish tricks when they see them
>>
>>78992207
impotent permavirgin rage
>>
>>78999500
>>78999671
http://forward.com/news/breaking-news/333862/columbine-shooter-had-jewish-roots-dreaded-passover-seder/
>>
>>78999679
>>78999840
I mean it was like the AR-15 in the sense that it was THE gun that the pro-gun control people would talk about and show pictures of to scare people into supporting gun control.
>>
>>78999686
Jeremy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS91knuzoOA

there was a build up to this with other less successful attacks
>>
>>78999565
there's evidence that is still sealed but it probably all has to do with the police cover-up. That aren't going to release it until all of the police involved are retired which is why the release date is 20 years, the number of years police need to qualify for their full pension. The police basically knew and were warned by tons of people that the two kids were dangerous and had been committing various crimes for years beforehand. The police started to destroy the reports on them immediately after the massacre once they saw that the media was going to start digging everywhere.
>>
File: newman!.webm (3 MB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
newman!.webm
3 MB, 300x168
>>78997488
and this beauty
>>
>>78999656
But it was Dylan who wanted to go NBK (what Dylan called the plan) with his best friend Zach, but he got a gf and drifted apart from Dylan. So he went with Eric instead, knowing he'd probably would go through with it considering how angry and hateful he was.
>>
>>78992207
They were original an heroes
>>
There is a theory that Eric and Dylan were sexually abused by an officer while in custody for burglarizing the van.

at 11 minutes in Eric is told he "just got jacked up the ass" Then a couple seconds(11:34) later he has a look of rage on his face, flares his nostrils and seems to momentarily loose his grip on reality

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-l90HbShgM
>>
>>79000216
In that sense you'd be correct then, the media hated them. MAC-10s were also scary pistols with big magazines you'd regularly see on TV in crime stories.
>>
>>79000216
maybe. that and any AK variant.
>>
>>78999686
Jeremy by Pearl Jam? That song was about a kid who shot himself in class.
>>
>>79000083
Top kek anon.Thanks
>>
>>79000602
And SKSs, which were well under $100 back in the 90s.
>>
There was an interesting interview with Dylan's mother on CBC radio today, I believe in regards to a book she recently published. Probably an interesting read, imagine how fucked up her existence is.
>>
>>78999182
>Virginia tech
>>
File: make it rain.png (916 KB, 600x1836) Image search: [Google]
make it rain.png
916 KB, 600x1836
>>78992791
theres no light in the end of the tunnel
>>
Well obviously they were afflicted with mental illness, but I feel like if the reports of bullying were true that it pushed them over the edge.
>>
File: 1466656845355.gif (2 MB, 174x182) Image search: [Google]
1466656845355.gif
2 MB, 174x182
>>79000402
Any links to this conspiracy? I would love to read more about it.
Didn't the parents know a lot? Can you give any insight as to what became of their close family in the aftermath? Also this Brooks guy is lying about something, I was obsessed with this year's ago and he always stuck out to me.
I really hope I get to see the basement tapes one day, their diaries are pretty interesting.
>>
>>78998688
Sieg Heil
>>
>>79000816
No problem. Just remember: (((/pol/ is always right)))
>>
>>78998734
Let me guess, Dylan was Jewish and so was the psychologist?
>>
>>79001014
Ya one gook exception, but other than that the prominent school shooters are all white.
>>
File: Columbine-shootings-Cover-001.jpg (47 KB, 372x500) Image search: [Google]
Columbine-shootings-Cover-001.jpg
47 KB, 372x500
Can anyone recommend any good online documentaries related to Columbine?
>>
>>79001503
Wasn't that one Oregon or Washington shooter a half-nog?
>>
>>78992207
>Did you feel like you related to Dylan and Eric when this was all happening?

I was 8 when they did it
Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.