[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many of you own one of these? If so please tell me how y
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: post.png (257 KB, 402x635) Image search: [Google]
post.png
257 KB, 402x635
How many of you own one of these? If so please tell me how you got cucked and for how long?

http://blog.dilbert.com/post/146361457021/the-humiliation-of-the-american-male-in-2016
>>
A sweater?
>>
>>78990217
>a sweater
>>
>>78990292
No self respecting man would purchase never the less wear one of these pathetic v neck sweaters according to based Adams at least.
>>
>>78990775
Too bad he does not have the same balls at poking fun of nigger wear regardless of his support for trump
>>
>>78990775
I wear crew neck sweaters, even with a collared shirt.
>>
>>78990217
this is some weird shitposting
>lmao look at all these KEKS that wear SHOES ahahahahaha xD
>>
American males seem to perfected the "provider" style. Meanwhile western euro cucks try to imitate niggers.
>>
>>78993754

>the day /pol/ defended V-neck sweaters because race

Well, this place has jumped the shark.
>>
File: image.gif (440 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
440 KB, 300x169
>wearing sweater
>not wearing thermal shirts

Christ anons. Are you trying to tuck your penis into your butthole?
>>
I'm not fucking Ned Flanders.
>>
File: norm core.jpg (93 KB, 576x440) Image search: [Google]
norm core.jpg
93 KB, 576x440
>>78990217
>http://blog.dilbert.com/post/146361457021/the-humiliation-of-the-american-male-in-2016
>I wear dadcore ironically
>gets me laid with millennial chicks when I go out to bars
>chicks have daddy issues
top kek
>>
File: Ned_Flanders.png (72 KB, 274x440) Image search: [Google]
Ned_Flanders.png
72 KB, 274x440
>>78995328
Okily dokily neighber
>>
>>78990217
>This clothing item that has been worn by men of every class for the last 70 years is destroying the American male
wut
>>
>>78990217
He's signalling to me that if you want to stop being fucking fannies and grow a pair, November is the time to do it and no one will know so there is no repercussion for voting Trump. Just do it as the most aggressive act you've ever done in your cucked life.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.