[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
REMINDER: Game of Thrones is now a feminist rally. What the fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56
REMINDER: Game of Thrones is now a feminist rally. What the fuck is this shit?

Cersei: Leader of the 7 kingdoms
Daenerys: Leader of Meereen, a slave army, a bunch of alpha male horse riders, about to wage war on the 7 kingdoms
Yara: Narrowly beaten by Euron at Kingsmoot, asks Daenerys for help to wage war against all cis white males, she agrees.
Sansa: Almost convinced by Littlefinger to pursue Winterfell for herself
Jon Snow: Revived by a fucking woman

Can this BE anymore of a feminist rally? There are 0 Chads in control. Best bet is to now root for the white walkers.
>>
>>78987447
jews D+D what do you expect
>>
>>78987447
The Jew directors have finally gotten past the book so they can do what they like, So obviously they put in the most Cultural Marxist shit possible with what's left for them to fill in.
>>
>>78987447
it's hbo what the fuck did you think, that company is a liberal hell
>>
I only watch the show for the occasional fap material.
>>
>>78987447

You forgot about Dorne being ruled by women and the Tyrells being run by a woman.

Let's all just hope that GRRM is sadistic enough to have the white walkers kill almost everyone before inevitably being defeated.
>>
>>78987447
ALSO,

Arya killing Frey
Lyanna, FIVE YEAR OLD CHICK, humiliating the shit out of all white males and getting them to rally behind Jon

TOP KEK
>>
>>78987447
You forgot a couple. But then, all the men are dead. I'm not sure where the story would have gone otherwise.
>>
>>78987692
Would be nice to see Jamie in charge of the 7 kingdoms by the end. Daernerys is starting to annoy me. I'd rather see stone cold heartless cunt Cersei rule.
>>
>>78987758
>Realistic Fantasy
>They literally make an 8 year old girl more badass than grown veteran medieval fighters
>Realistic
>>
>>78987447
>Tyrion
>Jaime
>Euron
>Littlefinger
>Jon Snow
>>
Whats the viewer count?
Did it go down?
Stopped watching after season 4.
>>
They ran out of book material so they're pandering to the money, which is mostly chicks and normies

>Sansa: Why didn't you ask me about the battle, Jon? Don't you think I have insight?
>Jon: Ok what about the battle?
>Sansa: I don't know about battles Jon!

th.th...thanks dabid
>>
>>78987447

Fuck off back to /r9k/ and /lgbt/ we support feminism on this board.
>>
>>78987447
Yeah I stopped pirating that shit after the last season. They're not getting anymore of my money
>>
>>78987447
Thanks for the spoiler. Thats stupid as fuck though. If you going to kill a character, kill him. Don't do any of that retarded reviving bullshit.
>>
>>78988100

All of them cucked in the entire season desu. Including Jon
>>
>>78988007
Bullshit: the character is just now bothering you? I mean holy shit she hasn't accomplished a single thing on her own. Everything's been handed to her by far more competent people who don't just stare at the camera wistfully every scene.
>>
Snow was only graced as king by the loli mormont to which the cuckolded men finally pledged to snow. Inb4 bran dies inb4 Sam sacrifices himself inb4 catlyn stark murders snow and little finger. At this point it is so obvious what is going to happen that jews have ruined it for me.
>>
Game of Thrones
[my thought]: No.
The End
>>
>>78988436
they still hold a lot of power and influence, I'd count Varys but he has no dick
>>
>>78987610
This
They're probably gonna put some niggers in there at some point
>>
>>78987447
>We took over our propaganda tool, which we completely control!
>This is the same thing as success in real life!
>>
>>78988205
Go to sleep Trudeau, it's late
>>
>>78988506
She's basically the Hillary Clinton of Westeros. Everything she's ever accomplished is because of her husband's name.. and some fucking dragons.
>>
Jon Snow was just revealed to be the fucking heir to the Iron Throne.
>>
>>78988818
>every kingdom is ruled by a woman
>constant bickering and fighting

sounds about right
>>
>>78988779
Kinda like Cersei - there because of Rob Baratheon and the Lannister family name.
>>
>>78987447
Except it's not. Jon Targaryen is the King of the Seven Kingdoms.
>>
>>78987447
mostly women watch this show. you might as well be complaining about orange is the new black.

also this is making up for all the rapes and titties earlier in the series
>>
>>78987447

Cersei and Dany are the villains right now though.....
>>
File: madonna_and_chil.jpg (594 KB, 674x867) Image search: [Google]
madonna_and_chil.jpg
594 KB, 674x867
You know what is really funny? The shows, by trying to pander about feminism, have gone completely against the feminist message of the books.

GRRM is a huge feminist, but he is also a pacifist. He believes that women are able to get stupid men from stop killing each other in useless wars. This is better demonstrated in the religious chant that Sansa sings during the Battle of the Blackwater in the books.

>Gentle Mother, font of mercy, save our sons from war, we pray, stay the swords and stay the arrows, let them know a better day. Gentle Mother, strength of women, help our daughters through this fray, soothe the wrath and tame the fury, teach us all a kinder way.

This is the core of GRRM feminism. It's why Ellaria Sand in the books is so great, she understand that more war is evil and just wants to end the cycle of revenge. Show Ellaria is a bitch who kills her entire family for not wanting to hurt a little girl for revenge. Book Brienne is a girl who yearns for the ideals of knighthood, and tries to fulfill them by protecting the weak, but also hates killing and is legitimately traumatized when she ends up murdering some bad guys. Show Brienne is a psycho killer.

Now, I know GRRM is an atheist, but I know also he was raised Catholic, and I can't help but see a lot of Marianism in his treatment of pacifist feminism in the book. Which is not surprising, Westeros is a medieval society, so you can't have Marxist feminism, the only way a feminist message can be relayed is through religion. Which is where D&D fuck up. You see, they are secular Jews who consider religion something stupid Republicans follow, but which doesn't have anything to fulfill in a world, even a medieval world, except as a excuse for rulers to exercise their power. Their own ideological prejudices make them blind to a main theme of the book series, but they have a feeling it was supposed to be feminist, so what do they do? They get badass women killing men while saying one-liners, of course.
>>
File: 1466132447515.gif (2 MB, 555x556) Image search: [Google]
1466132447515.gif
2 MB, 555x556
>>78987447

anyone made mention of the inbred morons from the north who call everyone king who dares raise their sword towards the south?

Fuckin Martin spends decades writing and trying to turn his lifes work into a work of art and the shillary campaign completely fucking derails his efforts and ruins what was a great fucking show...
>>
>>78987447
>Sansa: Almost
>Jon Snow: Revived by a fucking woman

I am now a #withher thanks op you sure convinced me
>>
>>78989224
Idk mate... she actually has some skill when it comes to diplomacy. Dany just spergs out & unleashes her fucking charizards when she doesn't get what she wants.

>inb4 cercei burned niggers as well

Yeah but that was more of a last resort option on her part. Don't back that bitch up against a wall desu.
>>
>>78987447
I strated watching this series two days ago and those are my exact thoughts. It's a feminist shitfest. There's almost no harm done to any females and when there is they make such a big deal out of it, on the other hand you have men beheaded and slaughtered in every single episode. And so far all the females seem to gain power by doing nothing. It's been a while since a series made me this mad. The best thing is I'm still going to watch it because there's nothing else right now...
>>
File: 1465441514205.jpg (130 KB, 1080x1349) Image search: [Google]
1465441514205.jpg
130 KB, 1080x1349
>>78987447

Reminder that GOT has always been a feminist soap opera, and is apparently now one with a totally diminished quality.

Reminder that its a waste of time.

Reminder that there is better fiction out there, and music and classical philosophy and shit of that nature. All of which have a better payoff than watching fucking television.
>>
>>78987447
so if I understand you Op it was okay when its was about tits and dragons but not okay when its still about tits with dragons.
>>
>>78987447
cersei won't be leader for very long

>dat tyrell army in the city & and grandma tyrell is angry
>>
>>78988136
No. It's as high as it's ever been. Fuck man they even do bar screenings of it now.
>>
What the fuck are you guys on about? It was always a feminist story, even I the books.
>Rise of Danearya
>Tomboy Arya
>Brienne of Tarth
>Catelyn Stark

The central plot point for the entire conflict is the cucking of Robert Baratheon by both Lynna Stark and Cercei Lannister. A central theme of the whole story is the hypocrisy of male honour and the subjugation of women is holding Westeros back,
>>
>>78989827
See >>78989426

The point is not the hypocrisy of male honour by itself, but that males keep short of their own standards, while women, such as Brienne, Catelyn and even Sansa, fulfill them.

It's a feminist tale, but it's something far better written and elaborated than "muh stronk womyn killing all men fuck the patriarchy"
>>
>>78989426
Thank you, you said it much better than I could.
>>
>>78987447
Podge & The Hound cucked by Brienne.. fuck this noise I'm out senpai
>>
>>78987447
>is now a feminist rally
>now
It always was you idiot, fat dykes used to jerk off to it on message boards all the way back in 2002
GoT was and always has been garbage
If you liked it you have no taste
>>
File: 636564356456.jpg (498 KB, 1280x714) Image search: [Google]
636564356456.jpg
498 KB, 1280x714
>>78987447
i liked the part where cersi burned that giant synagogue and all the jews inside
>>
File: 1465685275746.png (24 KB, 382x379) Image search: [Google]
1465685275746.png
24 KB, 382x379
HAHAHAH SUBMIT STUPID GOYS
>>
Can you people stop talking about game of cucks?

Why do you all still watch this shit?
>>
Another way of looking at it is that this is a world in which women have the necessary ability to rise to the top. I can appreciate that the show does pander to modern audiences with it's unrealistic depictions of women, but c'mon; it's fiction.
>>
>>78990735
Fighting and fucking.
>>
>>78990512
t. never read the books
>>
File: fowlberg.png (1 MB, 822x678) Image search: [Google]
fowlberg.png
1 MB, 822x678
one of the most annoying things is that not only are they shitting on lines from the book but they're taking them from men and giving them to female characters and even fucking irrelevant OCs that get off-screened at that
>>
>>78989291
Jon is still a bastard, he has no claim.
>>
>>78989426
nice analysis
>>
>>78987447
you forgot that they put john as ruler or winterfel even though it was clear he thought it would be sansa. he gave her the master chambers sansa's parents bed room (johns half targaryen which is something half the people who read the books wouldnt shut up about and his stark mom died when he was born)
>>
>>78987447
Compare to the novels

>Cersei mindbroken and useless
>Daenerys literally shitting herself in buttfuck nowhere whil also incompetent in ruling her city
>Asha (fuck the name change) captured by Stannis
>Sansa completely under Littlefingers control with no idea how to play the Game

There's a reason people who read the books dropped the show after season 4.
>>
File: 1461294968055.jpg (27 KB, 353x353) Image search: [Google]
1461294968055.jpg
27 KB, 353x353
>>78987447
>at parents' house for dinner
>stay and watch an episode of GoT with them
>only seen the first season, they're up-to-date on the series
>the episode where that ugly Brit girl is doing parkour to escape that other ugly Brit girl
>seemed bretty cool tbqh

Doesn't seem like something I could get into though.
>>
>>78990735
Because it is spectacular television.

Who cares if females are in power? They deserve it based on how they are depicted in the show.
>>
File: i dont want to live.webm (289 KB, 720x402) Image search: [Google]
i dont want to live.webm
289 KB, 720x402
>this show will help get Hillary Clinton elected
>I can already see feminists saying "Long may she reign!" after she's inaugurated
>>
>>78987447
Only female character I like is the Little Girl who sent 62 very strong men to John Snow and then was the one to rally the men to unite with John snow.
>>
>>78991057
no, he is the son of a targaeran and a stark
>>
>>78990735
I watch it for Starks and direwolfs
>>
>>78991057
A bastard, of illegitimate royal blood, has more right than someone of no royal blood at all.
>>
File: 1467063539670.png (44 KB, 544x496) Image search: [Google]
1467063539670.png
44 KB, 544x496
>>78987447
>female leaders so feminist
at least most of the female leader roles (fuck daenerys) are actually massaged in the right way and are not bottlefucked into the series

also i would be more worried about sam the inbred son of sam more desu
>>
File: Davos_2x04.jpg (2 MB, 3280x2832) Image search: [Google]
Davos_2x04.jpg
2 MB, 3280x2832
>>78987447
Is Davos the only one not cucked in this entire series?
>>
>>78991318
Unmarried, polygamy is illegal I'm pretty sure so even if Rhaegar "married" Lyanna it's not legitimate making Jon a bastard still.
>>78991379
Danaerys is on her way to Westeros, she is legitimate by birth and blood, Jon has no right over her.
>>
>>78987447
Forget the women and look at the men - the remaining male protagonists are castrated, cuckolded and otherwise effeminate, while the other heterosexual male characters have either been killed off, cast as villains or reduced to tertiary roles. What does that tell you?
>>
>>78987447

We all knew it was going to go full SJW at some point, the writing staff includes the parents responsible for driving this supreme gentleman to murder/suicide.

They sacrificed their own son on the altar of feminism, they will gladly sacrifice all their fans for the same.
>>
>>78987447
who the fuck even watches this shit?
>>
>>78991526
Nope, Targaryens are down with multiple wives too. One of the older kings married *both* of his sisters.
>>
>>78991526
A son is more legitimate than a younger sister.
>>
>>78987447
I'm so glad I don't watch this shit.
>>
File: JUSTT.png (168 KB, 405x413) Image search: [Google]
JUSTT.png
168 KB, 405x413
>>
File: WhiteWalker_(Hardhome).jpg (597 KB, 3733x2100) Image search: [Google]
WhiteWalker_(Hardhome).jpg
597 KB, 3733x2100
>>78991403
Hello.
>>
>>78987610
It has nothing to do with it being a book. The jews do this with every show. They make the show relatively neutral at first so righties can stomach it, though at the back of their throat, they can sense something is wrong or about to be. Once the righties are loyal viewers, they begin sprinkling lefty propaganda here and there, at first subtle things, where the righty thinks "oh, they are pushing THAT agenda, but it's just one small part, so I'll ignore it". Then it becomes more blatant, not even subtle anymore, just obvious left wing propaganda. This is where they win: only the true in-tune passionate conservatives drop the show, the jews weren't going to convert them anyway; the moderate conservatives continue to watch and stomach the propaganda because loyalty to the show is more important than their ideals. Now just imagine what this does to moderates, undecideds, and especially misguided youth. I for one have refused to watch Gay Thrones since day fucking one because I knew it would end up just being this bullshit. Hell, there are very few new TV/movies I watch nowadays because of this bullshit. Try telling your 6 year old why we aren't going to watch the new Star Wars or Finding Dory movie. This is another tactic of theirs: guilt the conservative parents. Anyway, you get the point.
>>
>>78991575
I'm not getting that. I mean Jon Targaeren is a son of Rhaegar Targaeren and Lyanna Stark. How's that "castrated, cuckolded and otherwise effeminate"?

Maybe you're a sorry excuse of a man in real life and you're projecting that insecurity into fictional depictions of real men.
>>
>>78988013
Kids are more badass than adults, they have no fear of consequences.
>>
>>78992086
He is an undead bastard. That makes him an oppressed minority of sorts.
>>
File: Bolton1.png (149 KB, 472x624) Image search: [Google]
Bolton1.png
149 KB, 472x624
>>78989426

GRRM is not a pacifist. He said he would have taken up arms against Nazi Germany.

GRRM has no problem with violence, he just believes it's overused.
>>
thank god you can play as a Qunari
>>
>>78992060
The Night's King was literally created by a Dryad plunging dagger into a mans heart.
>>
>>78987447
>written by Jews
>marketed toward women
>>
File: Kings Flying.webm (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Kings Flying.webm
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>78991269
posting better version
>>
File: lf.jpg (40 KB, 392x291) Image search: [Google]
lf.jpg
40 KB, 392x291
>>78987447
He's in charge here.
>>
>Danaerys
does literally nothing and most things happen against her will, she only 'wins' because the writers decides she does
>Cersei
shit constantly happened against her that she couldn't control, including her 2 kids. she 'wins' because the writers kill everyone
>Sansa
does literally nothing for herself through 6 seasons, continues to see a man who would rape her in 1 second

If you watch the show you'd realise all the 'strong' women are weak and undeserving
>>
File: 1441083359720.png (799 KB, 721x1000) Image search: [Google]
1441083359720.png
799 KB, 721x1000
>>78987447
And the women of GoT fuck up everything they touch.

The only remotely decent women in GoT are the Tyrells.
>>
>>78991403
He is cucked as fuck. He followed Stannish around even after he cut off his fingers
>>
>>78991526
>Danaerys is on her way to Westeros, she is legitimate by birth and blood, Jon has no right over her.

She'll marry Jon. Jon marrying his aunt is the Targaryen way of preserving their blood.
>>
>>78991759
There was a Targ king who made it illegal because it went against the Seven.
>>78991762
A bastard is never more legitimate than a trueborn regardless of gender.
>>78992980
This is the only way around it.
>>
>>78987447
>Game of Thrones is now a feminist rally
>now
>>
>>78991403

Bron?
>>
>>78992909
I meant cucked by a woman, that is. If it was a matter of who bent over to someone, everyone and everything on this show would be considered cucked.
>>
File: OdrldTF.jpg.png (53 KB, 200x173) Image search: [Google]
OdrldTF.jpg.png
53 KB, 200x173
>>78992714
>writers decides she does
>because the writers kill everyone
>women are weak and undeserving
It's a fictional story. The writer(s) create it as they go along.

They could literally make all women immortal and all men their slaves. Or vice versa.

C'mon, you know this.
>>
>>78987447
It's actually a dump and pump

The world is literally being prepped right now

Trump will win

Dabid and Dabid will make Euron fuckup Dany, Littlefinger will fuckup Sansa, Jon will conquer the north and The Hound will kill Brienne

In the end White Men will win the game of thrones, not women

All part of the plan. This is the final stretch being pushed. The jews want everyone mad as fuck at niggers and muslims by the end of all this.

They're being radicalised against us so we fight back.

Jews will then finally own the planet with whites as their obedient controllable slaves.
>>
>Sansa: Almost convinced by Littlefinger to pursue Winterfell for herself
Where is your evidence for this

>Jon Snow: Revived by a fucking woman
Still a Chad King, would him being dead make him more alpha?

The rest is true. The show is now a giant feminist squad composed of Olenna, the Dorne girls, Dany, Sansa, and Yara, plus Cersei on the other side. At least with Cersei and Dany it's battle of the bitches; makes it more interesting than Dany vs, say, Tommen—womyn power would predictably win there.

>>78987610
Possibly, but Martin isn't exactly anti-feminist, and he's had a lot of say in the show.

>I noticed you write women really well, and really different
>You know, I've always considered women to be people
-George R.R. Martin
>>
>>78993330
At this point, Bronn and Jaime would serve under Cersei, wouldn't they? Now that the Sparrows and Marjorie were blown the fuck out by Cersei and the faggot Tommen killed himself.
>>
>>78988169
That had to be one of the most retarded dialogue sequences I've witnessed. I'm not truely convinced that GoT is feminist though. Jyst about all the lead females have been raped at some point, they fuck up constantly and most of them are legit sociopaths. Except for the rape part it's pretty accurate to how women are in real life.

That dialogue between Sansa and Jon is pretty accurate to how conversations with women go in real life.

>Why didn't you ask for my input on what TV to buy?!
>Fine honey, what TV should we buy?
>I don't know anything about TVs! I just want to be the centre of attention!
>>
>>78987447

The pandering to stronk womyn fantasies is hilarious. The best scene has to be Daenerys dumping her hot toyboy to get on with her career.

The show is becoming unwatchable with all the SJW memes, it has lost it's appeal since they killed off Tywin and Stannis. They were the only competent rulers that knew how to get shit done.
>>
>>78992076
This. Walking Dead is a good example of this phenomenon. It became unwatchable last season. One katana-wielding nigger was enough, but the addition of the bo-wielding nigger made it unbearable.
>>
>>78989667

Have there even been tits in the last 3 episodes?
>>
File: 1466386210050.jpg (145 KB, 1483x1019) Image search: [Google]
1466386210050.jpg
145 KB, 1483x1019
at least Yara's got a nice ass for a dyke
>>
>>78993635
Yeah, the gimp Jaime looked like he'd run up to embrace his lover after she left their son alone with an open window.
>>
File: 1461598315298.jpg (286 KB, 839x1260) Image search: [Google]
1461598315298.jpg
286 KB, 839x1260
>>78994236
>>
>>78994034
Maybe that's the writer's plan all along; put all these women in positions of power, then have them all brutally murdered when the zombie apocalypse comes from beyond the Wall.
>>
>>78994056
It was the miscengation that got me
>>
>>78987447
Don't forget the leaders of dorne, female. Highgarden, female, house mormonte, female.
>>
File: the one true king.jpg (106 KB, 1024x561) Image search: [Google]
the one true king.jpg
106 KB, 1024x561
>zero chads in control

Hello?
>>
>>78994349
Posts ep 5 pic when were talking about ep 10.
>>
>>78988818
>Heir to the throne
>Bastard

You are just like the Gendry fangirls
>>
>>78987447
Dude this is what happens in war. The men die.
>>
>>78993635

Yeah but Bronn could always just bail when he wants.
>>
>>78987447
>Cersei: Leader of the 7 kingdoms

3 actually
>>
>>78987447
I couldn't watch 3 full episodes of this shit serie, literally stupid nonsense with medieval theme where people cums because the protagonists die, big shit.
>>
>>78994818
you mean like how all the men that died in every war in history led to a power vacuum that women filled? oh wait
>>
File: anne fire.webm (2 MB, 1272x716) Image search: [Google]
anne fire.webm
2 MB, 1272x716
>>78994662
why dont you go watch a better show anyway?
>>
>>78993525
I was thinking something similar

>women run the seven kingdoms now
>let in Wildling refugees fleeing from the White Walkers
>Wildings turn Westeros into a shitty land as bad as their home north of the Wall
>The Night's Watch was right all along
>>
File: 1365855666338.gif (486 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
1365855666338.gif
486 KB, 300x169
Reminder that Cersei is the only good female character in this entire show and I don't know a single person who doesn't hate the dragon girl for being boring as shit.
>>
>>78987447
All the feminists hate cersei kek
>>
>>78987447
the show is still entertaining to me, that being said OP is %100 correct
>>
File: oyvey.jpg (151 KB, 706x560) Image search: [Google]
oyvey.jpg
151 KB, 706x560
>>78987447
Its working
>>
File: 1462385304434.png (28 KB, 490x585) Image search: [Google]
1462385304434.png
28 KB, 490x585
>a t.v. show got SHOAH'D

omg how did this happen??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
>>
>>78991403

Davos is uncucked as fuck. When was the last time the guy even acknowledged his wife?
>>
>>78994953
She's barely ruling King's Landing as is through her Lannister mercenaries. It's not like the citizens weren't hurling shit on her and calling her names only few months before.
>>
File: 1467071710160.jpg (22 KB, 250x318) Image search: [Google]
1467071710160.jpg
22 KB, 250x318
>>78987447
>being surprised when mainstream mass media meant for goyim consumption becomes cultural-marxist promoting garbage.

C'mon, man. It's 2016!!!
>>
Remember when the Game of Thrones cast wanted us to help rapefuges?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCe0Nz7Ie90
>>
>>78987447
never watched an episode of that shit show
>>
Where the fuck is aegon from the books, did they just shit on his whole plot because he's a man?
Also, I hate Danny the most. In the books, she's a total fuckup and completely intellectually unfit to rule, whilsle in the show everything magically falls into place even when it shouldnt.
>>
>>78988100
All great examples of jew writing
>The imp
>Kingslayer sisterfucker
>2 scene "let's murder my niece and nephew" greyjoy
>Littlefinger
>Cuck snow
>>
>>78992817
Literally watch the last episode and the vidyas above your post.
>>
>>78995038
Did you have a little chubbie in your shorts when they revealed that thing about the protagonist?
>>
>>78987447
They narrowly avoided endorsing praying the gay away.
>>
>>78991696
pretty much everyone senpai
>>
>>78992076
This.

Shows usually make it through three seasons before the jews come in and gut it.
>>
>>78995224
https://twitter.com/GynoStar/status/740368802282512385

get ready to cringe
>>
>>78995109
>incest
>good
>>
>>78987610
So that's why the dialogue now sounds generic as fuck.
>>
The problem isn't that women are in charge in the story (Most of Westeros is still ruled by men) it's the way that real world "feminists" have taken that fact. Cersei is depicted as an evil queen and they are nothing new in fantasy. I doubt D&D expected anybody to side with her.
>>
>>78987447
My only hope is the show when it's nearing it's end or season finale and no longer has to cater to the vaginal Jew, will make Euron the King of the Westeros and make a harem out of the stronk women
>>
>>78995578
In the show she's a sociopathic cunt hell bent on murdering half of Westeros with her Mongol horde so she can plop her fat arse on the throne.

Much like women in real life really.
>>
>>78995615

these titles are all the book you stupid nigger
>>
>>78995616
>>78995616
Oh shit, today's Monday.

I need to stop working weekends.
>>
>>78995791
This guy has published his shit since 1996. If you feel his work has been gutted out, feel free to prove it.
>>
>>78992553
kek, did you get this from /tv/?
>>
>>78995578
>did they just shit on his whole plot because he's a man?

Did they cut Lady Stoneheart just because shes a woman? No. They were both cut because they obviously add nothing to the final story
>>
File: 1466020481340.png (1 MB, 889x889) Image search: [Google]
1466020481340.png
1 MB, 889x889
>>78991189
I want to drop the show but im going to be a fucking fossil before fatso finishes these books

I could tell immediately when the brothers jew took over with their total abandon of subtlety or genuine unpredictability, barring specific events, the show has been so completely predictably, by friend and I can basically call every episode before it airs

the obvious liberal signaling is so fucking annoying too

>hey guys guess what?!!? Yara is a super cool tough lesbian, she likes girls and doesn't care who knows!!
>next episode: wow after cucking her literal torture victim brother, ultra cool Yara who doesn't need no man makes out with a slut!!11!
>next episode: AWWWW YA ID FUCK YOU DANI ;DDDDD HAHAH GET IT BECAUSE IM GAY!

I fucking got it, I don't need a reminder every episode

I can't decide if it was the, ebin sand snakes and the train wreck of the dorne story line that looks like it was written by a vindictive 14 year old girl, or Breine killing Stannis with a snappy one liner that made me want to end it though
>>
>>78990735
I've wasted the last few years of my life watching it. Might as well finish it.

It's only an hour of my time and I can bitch on /tv/ afterwards.
>>
>>78987447
Sunset found her squatting.
>>
>>78988423
t. Beric Dondarrion, The Lightning Lord, aka Seven is Too Much, Thoros
>>
File: B-LS-2.jpg (19 KB, 200x300) Image search: [Google]
B-LS-2.jpg
19 KB, 200x300
>>78996491
>A leaf pretending to be even dumber than they really are.
I'm afraid I've seen this one before.
>>
>>78991403
Davos is a major cuck, m8. He'd let Stannis fuck his love interest (Stannis' daughter) and he'd sit there like a good boy as Stannis did.

I like Davos and all, but he's a not really "alpha" or much to be aspired to. Hell, he shows off the fingers Stannis chopped off to other people as if it's a pride thing.

With Stannis and the dragonskin loli dead, I can't find much purpose for his character. They write him just wandering about trying to suckle on the nearest tit he can, trying to help but then he just takes orders from the next man in line.
>>
>>78996491
I remember when this cancerous fanbase threatened to kill themselves(literally) when a fictional woman(Sansa) was raped, they thought it was the worst shit ever and couldn't believe the writers would have a woman get raped, but didn't mind whatsoever the dick chopping and other torture that Reek went through
>>
File: 1463688735826.jpg (55 KB, 416x416) Image search: [Google]
1463688735826.jpg
55 KB, 416x416
>>78987447

>mfw it ends up with Jon as king and Daenerys as queen

Yeah it's pretty fan ficcy but thats all the show is at this point so i expect it. Saying that though the feminist tears will be delicious.
>>
>>78989359
rapes are part of the fantasy. can you into chic lit
>>
File: 1461479238662.jpg (20 KB, 310x472) Image search: [Google]
1461479238662.jpg
20 KB, 310x472
>>78996890
you've seen through my leafy ruse my white friend
>>
>>78989621
You're right. I am just weary of GoT, as well as modern media in general.

Considering taking up reading again. I hear The Count Of Monte Cristo is pretty good.
>>
>>78987447
All the women are vicious warmongers, while the men are only rallying to war in order to show solidarity and defend against invaders.
>>
>>78997207
That's ageist. They didn't care when he did worse things to Lady Hornwood.
>>
Actually I find the show a realistic portrayal of a female dominated world: total shit.

Quite red-pilled
>>
File: wp2yWwe.jpg (370 KB, 500x1112) Image search: [Google]
wp2yWwe.jpg
370 KB, 500x1112
reminder
>>
>>78998368
Good point.

Everyone knows the world's going to hell once the White Walkers make their way south, and what do they do? Do they resolve their differences and band together to save humanity?

Nope. Wars, backstabbing, and resource-burning. With any luck, everyone with an inkling of nobility will be dead before the books are finished.
>>
Who cares? Jon Snow is Azor Ahai, son of Lyanna and Rhaegar.
>>
File: pol fixes mixin.webm (2 MB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
pol fixes mixin.webm
2 MB, 800x600
>>78987447
>REMINDER: Game of Thrones is now a feminist rally. What the fuck is this shit?

60% female audience you dumb nigger, the real question is why are you still watching?
>>
>>78987447

In perfect game of thrones the ending is The Hound coming back to call them all cunts, then fuck them rough, then killing them in combat.

He becomes supreme ruler of all of game of thrones world and spends the rest of his days riding around the kingdom calling people cunts.
>>
>>78998791

Most people still think the White Walkers are a fairy tale so no surprise they don't feel any urgency to unite.
>>
File: haram.jpg (5 KB, 143x127) Image search: [Google]
haram.jpg
5 KB, 143x127
>>78995885
>>
>>78987447
>Watching this crap after it moved beyond the book
>Being surprised it went to cuntpandering bullshit immediately
When i realized that Vargo Hoat and the Brave Companions were not in it I dropped it like a hot potato with AIDS
>>
>>78989621
reminder: hot indian woman
>>
>>78987447
I personally look forward to Tyrion Lannister becoming the new head of his house, considering that Cersei's ilk is pretty much fucked and Jaime wouldn't want Casterly Rock if it was given to him... which it had been already.

A house of funny, clever whoremongering midgets. Now they've just got to start growing beards and working metal and they'd be all set.
>>
>>78995885
>https://twitter.com/GynoStar/status/740368802282512385
(((COHEN)))
>>
>>78987447
>Cersei: Leader of the 7 kingdoms
She doesn't lead the North, she doesn't lead the Riverlands, she doesn't lead Highgarden, she doesn't lead the Vale and she doesn't lead Dorn. That leaves 2 kingdoms. Good luck with that. And does her ascension have anything to do with being a woman other than she was the wife of a King and the mother of two failed Kings? She also indirectly (and purposely, I believe) caused her youngest son's death.

Daenerys' progressive left agenda has failed and she's going full fascist. "But Mareen et al will be democracies run by the people" - she's abandoning her conquests.

Sansa: good family girl, doesn't want power or fame anymore, supportive of what she thinks is her bastard half brother and does what she believes is in the best interest of her family and people.

Red woman BTFO - exiled, to be executed on site
>>
>>78992504
This. Technically, a girl created The Night's King.

And Bronn is possibly not cucked too. But he was doing favors with Jaime who was doing them for Cersei. So meh, everyone's cucked in this series.
>>
>>78996120

Fun fact: the "clever" Tyrion line, "I drink and I know things" was actaully what Peter Dinklage griped out of frustration with the shitty mereen arc.

They thought was oh so snarky and clever and put it into the show.

They ran out of George RR Martin dialogue and plot around 2 seasons ago and that's when it went to shit and suddenly is a GRRL POWER OMG FEMINISM YAY shitshow. But it's not so much that they're trying to turn it into propaganda, they're just terrible storytellers. Decent directors, good at setting up nice looking sets and good costumes and nice lighting, terrible storytellers.

That's why there's cringey fanservice now like the Hound saying he likes chicken. OMG DID YOU SEE THAT THE HOUND LIKES CHICKEN AND IT WAS A REFERENCE AND OMG LOLOLOL REBLOG REBLOG SHARE SHOW MY FRIENDS AHHAHAHAHHA

and why that minor character Lyanna Mormont was a hit with tumblr and they rewrote her and put her into the rest of the episodes so we'd have more OMG YASSSSS KWEEN LYANNA SO FIERCE GRRRR LOL THE LITTLE GIRL IS SASSY AND SHARP TONGUED OMG LOL WOW

fucking horrific.
>>
>>79002745
>nice lighting

Except for the last 2 episodes, the cinematography is usually complete shite.
>>
>>78994745
You dumbfuck, he's the true born of Rhaegar and Lyanna
>>
>>79003014

That's the directors. The director for the last 2 episodes of this season did essentially all the good episodes including Hardhome.
>>
>>78987447
Stop watching cancer, and save your sanity.
>>
>>78989426
Every single kind of feminism is cancer.
>>
>>78987447
Nyahh there are 0 alpha cuck feminist chad horses in this over 9000 show

Relearn how to speak like an adult and reintegrate back into society you grown ass child piece of shit
>>
GoT is feminist in a sense, but a sense which a lot of the tumblr crowd outright rejects. It portrays women with power - and who are every bit as irresponsible with its use, and capable of being just as sadistic and sociopathic as the men.

Cersei blew up half of King's Landing and surpassed the mad king in the process. Daenerys would've killed most of Mereen by now if not for Tyrion's counsel. Jon Snow just exiled the woman who revived him for sacrificing a little girl.
>>
>>78989603
Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, House M.D., True Detective, Mr. Robot, Gossip Girl, The Death Note, Suits, House of Cards, The Digimon Adventure, Homeland, Lost, Narcos, Life on Mars, Better Call Saul, Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood etc etc.

If you keep watching that feminist propaganda called GoT, then you're a cuck and it's your own damn fault.
>>
>>79006016
>Jon Snow just exiled the woman who revived him for sacrificing a little girl.

My money on her being the one to bring Lady Stoneheart back around, if she's going to make an appearance at all.
>>
>>79006016
Yet none of these women face any consequences/responsibility whatsoever (except possibly cersei, and it's taking 7+ years....). Literally everything is being handed to them.

Anyway Jon Snow is gonna die, and Mellisandre will join the abhorrently incompetent Daenerys who will rule the 7 kingdoms cause gurl powa n shiet. Tyrion is the cuck replacing Jorah. It's incredible how much they ruined his character.
>>
>>78987447
Im sorry, i had no clue the Night King was a women
>>
>>78993106
But John isn't a bastard. He was only called that because everyone thought he was Ned Stark's son. Once it becomes known that he is the son of rhaegar targaryen, he has the most legitimate claim to the throne.
>>
>>78996368
The books and show are different
Books will most likely be very different
>>
>>78999303
Sauce?
>>
>>78998305
Night king and his cohort are not exactly in it do defend it, though.
>>
File: B0Yu4gICIAA-4_1.jpg (28 KB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
B0Yu4gICIAA-4_1.jpg
28 KB, 540x304
>>78995791
this is what i was responding to, btw
>>
File: poltards.jpg (1 MB, 3035x1080) Image search: [Google]
poltards.jpg
1 MB, 3035x1080
YOU STOLE MY THREAD

REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>79009498
Entirely fucking women.

Should just be renamed to Game of Cunts at this point.
>>
>>78987447
>Game of Thrones is now a feminist rally.

It always was.
>>
>>78988013
Easy to be badass when honour prevents anyone from being mean to you
>>
>>78987447
Really starting to hate GoT. All your typical TV tropes, cartoon tier logic, but there's incest so it's edgy.

>Dany kills Dothraki leaders by tricking them
>Dothraki, who value strength and honor suddenly decide to side with her instead of avenging those they swore undying allegiance to
>A Mongol-style horde who rapes and pillages for a living has no problem getting along with people from incredibly different cultures
>Iron Islands decide to sacrifice their entire culture and way of life because Dany also has a vagina

Also
>The heroes are in pitched battle, their backs are up against the wall, when suddenly, at the last minute, reinforcements ride in and save the day. HURRAH!

Seriously, are the writers 12 years old or what?
>>
>>78987447
Its a travesty it always played the stronk wymmns as subtle and believable but its just jumped the shark big time could barely watch some parts of the new season it was that cringe and unrealistic. Understand dragon whore cuz she gots dragons n sheit and cersei is not too disimilar to some queens in medieval history with her brutality but really its getting less and less subtle and intelligent. Its just pandering at this point and im not sure i want to continue watching.

Shame really... not that much euro inspired medieval shit on tv, even if it is fantasy.
>>
Margery - tries to take power, dies
Cercei - Tries to take power, gets her whole family dead
OSHA - tries to use woman ways to kill ramsey dies
Dany- would be dead of it were not for magical fire protection and her male dragons

Cherry picking is fun
>>
>>79010973
Hmmm, yeah but funny how all the chicks end up with the power by the end of the season. Anyway just waiting for grey worm to use his spear chucking skills to kill the mountain when they reach kings landing. Just cuck my shit up.
>>
>>78995528
/thread
Fuck GoT, I'm done now.
>>
>>78988100
There was literally a scene about john having a small dick
Little finger is a turbo cuck "sworn to one woman"
And the name implies a small dick

>>78987447

George RR martin is a beta fat cuck that the love of his life left him :
Fun facts
every 12 pages there's a incest/rape scene
Actual sex between man/woman is in the books count 6 times

He killed all the alpha characters
Every single male(thats alive) in the series is on his knees to a woman
He has a blonde girl fetish
Snow was the only uncucked character until this season where he got revived by a woman and saved by a woman and fucking killed by a child
>>
>>78987677
Ehhh, they gave nazis a lot of humanity after the war in Band of Brothers. The only girl there was a love interest for a soldier and then she got BTFO

They also made japs look like savages in The Pacific

It depends on the producers and writers truthfully
>>
>>78999303
>Vigorous fucking
>Dude isn't hard at all.

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>79011474

Are you talking about the show or the books here? Because there a plenty of alpha characters in the book still alive like Euron.
>>
>>78987677
>>79011484
True Detective (the first season) was also awesome.
>>
>>78994379
Shit, nigga. Its almost prophetic isn't it.
>replace snow zombies with "islamic youths" and you pretty much have reality...
>>
Is it worth it to read the books? Never really got into them, but I've been on a sci-fi/fantasy kick lately.
>>
>>79013260
they're all right. some of the passages literally read as fan-fiction tier when he writes sex scenes and shit though. if you're into the world/lore then its okay to read/skim through and read your favorite characters, for example i had a habit of skipping alot of dany chapters early on
>>
>>79013547
Thanks, I might give it a try.
>>
>>78987447
>Yara: Narrowly beaten by Euron at Kingsmoot, asks Daenerys for help to wage war against all cis white males, she agrees.

That smug as fuck 'womyn stronk!' smile and nod between Yara and Daenerys in that meeting.

Reality is going to be a red hot poker to the asshole for a lot of these morons who believe the garbage narrative on television.
>>
>>78987447
feminists HATE this show because of all the raping
>>
File: 1467055242816.jpg (75 KB, 311x311) Image search: [Google]
1467055242816.jpg
75 KB, 311x311
>>78987447
>still bitching about it giving it free advertisment
>>
>>78993973
>Jyst about all the lead females have been raped at some point

Keep in mind that being raped is a rite of passage for modern feminists. And since they're women, they like to take the easiest route possible, so they've broadened the definition of rape so much it's practically meaningless now, just so more can claim they've completed the rites.
>>
>Best bet is to now root for the white walkers
I have been since they showed that homosexuality exists in the seven kingdoms.
>>
>>78993973
>I'm not truely convinced that GoT is feminist though. Jyst about all the lead females have been raped at some point

which is the core of the feminist narrative, now is it not? women are better than men, but they also get raped routinely.
>>
File: 1466723845131.png (392 KB, 832x832) Image search: [Google]
1466723845131.png
392 KB, 832x832
>Cersei is a mad woman who blew up a chunk of her city and killed thousands.
>Daenerys is an incompetent ruler and tasks this to everybody else.
>Yara is only heir because her brother had his dick cut off.
>Sansa got raped and then cucked out of Winterhell by her half-brother.
>"Feminist rally"
It's almost as if GoT doesn't care about whether characters have a cunt or cock between their legs.
>>
File: zyclon ben tips fadora rea.jpg (86 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
zyclon ben tips fadora rea.jpg
86 KB, 680x680
>>78987692
>tfw grrms moral of the story turns out to be if you leave women in charge when times get tough all of civilization will be destroyed
>>
>>78992076

It's particularly bad with fantasy shows. Especially those aimed at young impressionable people.

>The 100
>Teen Wolf

Interesting concepts that are made completely unwatchable by SJW agenda.
>>
>>78987447
And the women have turned into vicious, sadistic killers, but that's okay because they are 'good' and their enemies are 'bad'. Sansa fed Ramsay to his dogs, Arya carves people up and makes them into pies that she then feeds to her murder victims. White men constantly get their romantic attempts rebuffed by strong white women that don't need no man. Now Danerys is bringing millions of brown people to rape and pillage their way across the West. Maybe it's a good analogy for the real world. Except we all know where this is heading, finally there will be peace and victory throughout Westeros and all lands, once women rule the world. There's no other way they can do it now.
>>
>>78998705

>Dorne

Six queens.
>>
>>78998705
Olenna is not a queen, but a Lady

Same with Yara

Same with Sansa
>>
Jon and jaime will bring true peace after the bitches do the cat fight.
>>
>>78998705
>three in the middle are on the same side
>>
>>79014117
THIS
WYTTY IS FAGGOT, DARKY SOOOOOOOO STRONK!

It's been a shitty marxist shitshow from the get go
>>
>>78987447

>root for the white walkers.

Welcome to /pol/
>>
>>78988100
>Euron
>Littlefinger

So like 15 minutes total of the season + they will be cucked by Yara and Sansa in the next one
I bet everything Euron will be emasculated
>>
>>78989426
This.
You greenpills are a gift to /pol/
>>
>>79014006
That was last season, things have changed a lot.
>>
>>78987447
It's all just a ploy until Jon "The Stargaryen" Snow pulls his head out of his ass and starts cleaning up the shit in the world.
>>
File: grand caliph merkel po.jpg (78 KB, 593x720) Image search: [Google]
grand caliph merkel po.jpg
78 KB, 593x720
>>79016320
>Now Danerys is bringing millions of brown people to rape and pillage their way across the West

jew and jew making an allegory where danerys = merkel
>>
>>78987447
>touching anything else apart from Conan the barbarian

Serves you righr.
>>
>>78996368

Huh? it has been gutted just read the books for proof. Also he's too fat and lazy to finish his books. IF i knew it had a shit ending I would have never watched in the first place. Now these jews get to make up their own ending. Fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>78987447
WIENER! WIENER-WIENER!
>>
>>79006385

She won't..she's pointless at this point, not that it matters in this convoluted giant shit show.
>>
>>79022607
SOOOOFT WIENER NEXT TO ANOTHER WIIIENER.
>>
>>78993582

>I've always considered women to be people

There's nothing wrong with this, edgelord. Saying this doesn't make you a feminist or a jew.
>>
>>78994034
THICC DANY
>>
>>78987610
>The Jew directors have finally gotten past the book so they can do what they like, So obviously they put in the most Cultural Marxist shit possible with what's left for them to fill in.

Even though the author told them what was going to happen, so they could make continue the series, in case his fat ass had a heart attack and died before he could finish the books.
>>
>>78995615
>Kingslayer sisterfucker
>Implying that's not your ultimate fantasy
>>
>>78987447
>Cersei
Queen of nothing that would have to suck CIA's little finger to have a chance.
>Daenerys
Shitty politician that uses magic and entitlement to get her way.
>Sansa
She's ok, has no power though.
>Yara
Based
>Jon revived by a woman
Jon was revived by the gods
>>
>>78987447
I only watch this show for the occasional pair of tits.
>>
>>78988642
Already did. They're about to enrich westeros
>>
>>78999303
Who is the chick? She's got some nice tits.
>>
>>79003500
They were never legally married so he's still a bastard.
>>
>>78988007
>You forgot a couple. But then, all the men are dead. I'm not sure where the story would have gone otherwise.

Daernerys have never lost anything. She has never made any false decision. It's so unrealistic and that's why I hate her. It seems like she's unbeatable
>>
>>78989621
10/10 would poo in her loo
>>
Notice that noble families in the Seven Kingdoms survived for THOUSANDS of years, with men in total control.

Woman join "the game" for a few years and there are like, what, two main noble houses left?
>>
>>79026116
It's called a mary sue. They ruined star wars the same way.
>>
>>78987447
im just watching it to see littlefinger win everything

its going to be so glorious when it happens too
>>
>a bunch of women in charge

what could go wrong?
>>
>>78987758
>Lyanna, FIVE YEAR OLD CHICK, humiliating the shit out of all white males and getting them to rally behind Jon

Yeah that was fucking stupid
>>
>>78992553
Kek
>>
File: bs1.webm (820 KB, 457x256) Image search: [Google]
bs1.webm
820 KB, 457x256
>>78995038
my nigga
>>
>>79010973
>Dany- would be dead of it were not for magical fire protection and her male dragons
I think the word you're looking for is plot armor.
>>
>>78987447
Daenerys is the only strong character, all of the other are retarded beyond belief.

>Cerci
She lost everything she fought for, all of her children are dead, her father is dead, her dynasty is dead.

>Yara.
Cucked beyond belief, she swore allegiance and she basically betrayed her traditions and culture and bowed only so she wouldn't die. No honour whatsoever.

>Sansa
Lel, she was used by everyone, it was Jon Snow that conquered winterfell back. She's basically a lady in distress character. Everybody who watches the show only feels pity about her.

>Arya
Basically her family's death broke her, she is a psychopath now, whose only purpose in life is to get revenge one way or another. There is no honour in assasination.

Except Daenerys, no other female main character is a positive character, they are somewhat well written, but they are negative characters, strong or not universe wise.
Here are the male positive characters:
Tormund(loyal to Jon, cares for his people), Jon Snow(basically Hitler "we have to secure the future of humankind", The Imp(redeemed himself), Bran, The Hound(redemeed himself), Jorah, Varys(redeemed himself). All of those characters actions are things boys and men should imitate and look up to. Now, let us ask ourselves, is any fem character's actions besides Daenerys something girls and women should be inspired from?
>>
>Kid with no understanding of the world.
>Worst game of thrones player ever.
>Old stupid hag who failed to see obvious shit.
>Even stupider bitch, killed her brother? for no reason, literally no reason.
>The only positive character, even though she's stupid, the Imp has to coordinate her every move so she doesn't screw shit up.
>Basically a retard, sold her people for her life.
>Psychopath, a broken person with no other desire than revenge.
>Unfortunate girl left unprotected in the world, no power whatsoever, her only positive aspect is endurance.
>>
>>79032131
Daenerys' actions are also to be avoided.

>pretends to be some kind of equality for all socialist
>I AM YOUR QUEEN SHITLORD

How does that even make sense. Saddest thing is that this is the mindset of the average white girl.
>>
>>78989426

This so much. Every female character in the books has actual agency, internal conflict and a variety of motivations. In the show it's just 'lol woman stronk DAE lesbo'

It's just fanservice for women who think that GOT is 'deep' - when all it is is a bunch of woman acting like idiotic caricatures of men.
>>
File: BWQRb.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
BWQRb.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>78987686
>fapping to british woman
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.