[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am a white/straight/male Should i even fucking bother with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: DIVERSITY.jpg (105 KB, 1897x764) Image search: [Google]
DIVERSITY.jpg
105 KB, 1897x764
I am a white/straight/male

Should i even fucking bother with this application?
>>
>>78986752
Just lie and say you're gay or bi, then if they ask why you're with a woman say that you're religious and sadly cannot practice your sexuality. If they try to change you, say that they're attacking your religious beliefs and it offends you.
VoilĂ .
>>
>>78986752
why don't you send two. one being a white man and the second being a black tranny. Would be interesting to see the results
>>
You're in Australia you fucking dumb idiot. what's the worst that could happen?
>>
File: melbin.png (56 KB, 506x940) Image search: [Google]
melbin.png
56 KB, 506x940
>>78986752
No.
>>
>>78986752
put bisexual down and they have to hire you, otherwise its discrimination
>>
It's optional. Just hit continue. You're not gonna get the job anyway.
>>
File: chris laugh.png (173 KB, 300x347) Image search: [Google]
chris laugh.png
173 KB, 300x347
>>78987122
>mfw I tell people I'm bi and trans and they fucking believe it and let me get away with whatever I want
>>
>>78986752
Just tell them you're a raging faggot.
>>
>>78986752
I live in a flagship liberal city. Trust me when I say they've reached critical mass and are desperate for cisshet white male oppressors to help keep things steadily rolling.
>>
>>78987290
Is this legal in australia?
>>
>>78987290
>Female privilege doesn't real
>Male privilege REEEEEE
>Women have literally no advantages in life
>All men rape, mansplain and inherit money and power
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.