[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hurr durr Texas should Texit >Texas thinks anybody would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: LGBT_by_State.png (125 KB, 1000x630) Image search: [Google]
LGBT_by_State.png
125 KB, 1000x630
>hurr durr Texas should Texit
>Texas thinks anybody would give a fuck if they left
>>
>>78982680

Great, so we can count on your support then?
>>
>>78982680
So cowboy buttsex is real?
>>
>>78982680
isn't texas like pretty much half of US economy?
>>
>>78982680

Liberals would lose their mind, nothing makes them madder than seeing people want to take control of their own communities.
>>
>>78982680

All of this -exit shit is just a russian tactic to divide and and conquer their enemies. I cant believe how well its working.
>>
>>78982740
You've offered nothing except a loss at the Alamo, shitty BBQ, and some really retarded poiticians.

Good riddance.

>m..muh oil money
Fuck off. Tell it to Alaska.
>>
>>78982894
1/3

California, Texas then NY
>>
>>78982894
California is the biggest GDP and makes up ~10% of the national gdp. Texas makes up about 5%.
>>
I can explain that.
Dallas, Austin, Houston

t. Dallasfag
>>
>>78982680
Montana is always best state when it comes to these
>>
File: how to wink.jpg (260 KB, 970x1212) Image search: [Google]
how to wink.jpg
260 KB, 970x1212
>>78983709
Fuck you, Ben. We're sending you our fags because we apparently have some here.
>>
>>78983146

More accurate numbers, but yeah.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_GDP
>>
>>78983035
Two of worse presidents are from that shithole.
Bush Jr. and LBJ.
>>
>>78984198
ayy fuck you

saw like 8 asians today.

I fucking hate tourist season.
>>
>>78983035
LOL. What about Hughes Christensen? They were a major force behind the engineering of rock bits, revolutionized the field? No?

Anyway, we're in 2nd for GDP. Have a low cost of living and more jobs than most anywhere else. High living standards. Weather sucks though
>>
>>78982680
all these fags are tripping out "texit, nyexit, caliexit". The united states isn't like European Union. If you try to leave the us, they'll just kill you. There is no vote, there is no everyone happily and quietly leaves. its just killing you, burning your cities, and destroying your economy for the next several years.

real shit, Lincoln didn't do the whole "anti slavery" amendment untill either the end or after the war. He gave one of the southern leaders an option "give up and end the war, or we will outlaw slavery if we win". The south didn't give up, and Lincoln signed the shit outlawing slavery. This was in the VERY end of the war.
>>
>>78982914
By liberals you mean jews
>>
>>78985151
I don't think that's true. I'm pretty sure he abolished slavery right when the war started.

I don't care either way. I just wish we would have paid to have them shipped back to africa. Black people are like a trashy sub-human plague in some cities. It just ruins it for the good ones
>>
>>78983035
Texas folks are nice people though
>>
>>78985151

The South sure killed a lot of yankees though.

That victory came at a massive cost.
>>
>>78982680
>Texas less gay than Califagia

How many fucking homos do you have in Austin? It cant be more than SF
>>
>>78983620
>Austin

YUCK, that place is fucking full of hipster musicians

Makes me sick every time I'm there
>>
File: MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN NIGGA.png (181 KB, 771x316) Image search: [Google]
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN NIGGA.png
181 KB, 771x316
>>78984479
I saw like 5 blacks this past weekend. It was our town's big cultural festival and our biggest tourist occasion.

I love living in a place where I get compliments on my MAGA hat instead of some faggots getting triggered.
>>
>>78985571
It was a no-win scenario for the south though
>north has all the factories
>north has all the people
>north has ability to shut down trade routes for the south

winning would be like beating civ5 on god mode when your enemies have paratroopers and you're still stuck in ancient times
>>
File: zap.jpg (89 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
zap.jpg
89 KB, 400x400
>>78985533
>The American Civil War was a civil war in the United States fought from 1861 to 1865.

The 13th Amendment to the Constitution declared that "Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction." Formally abolishing slavery in the United States, the 13th Amendment was passed by the Congress on January 31, 1865, and ratified by the states on December 6, 1865.

Im not a south fag either, but I'm just saying..

>>78985571
>threw wave after wave of our own men at them
>>
File: 1466068663421.jpg (148 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
1466068663421.jpg
148 KB, 666x666
>>78986510
>>threw wave after wave of our own men at them

The South had a higher kill count.
>>
>>78982680
The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

You care enough to shitpost about it.
I know for a fact Texas doesn't give a shit about you, so...
You continue to hate Texas and we will continue to not give a fuck about you or what you think.
>>
Nice, I didn't know my state was so low-rate faggotry.
>>
>>78987272
>I know for a fact Texas doesn't give a shit about you, so...

And yet you still send your faggots up to the Cheyenne rodeo to go home with no buckle.

Stay salty, Texifag.
>>
>>78986889
because they north just threw soldiers at them untill they won..
>>
File: mastateflag.gif (10 KB, 502x302) Image search: [Google]
mastateflag.gif
10 KB, 502x302
>>78982680
I pray everyday for Texas to cecede - they alone give the union a terrible rep.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.