[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brexit ‘2nd Referendum Petition’
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: new jewfu.jpg (46 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
new jewfu.jpg
46 KB, 620x387
Help me understand this shit /pol/

So I saw an article today from this jewfu Louise Mensch about the Brexit 2nd referendum petition
http://heatst.com/uk/exclusive-brexit-2nd-referendum-petition-a-4-chan-prank-bbc-report-it-as-real/

This woman was literally in one of the threads about this and posted this article in the middle of shit happening. She took screenshots. Anyway good reporting I guess.

But on twitter and in the comments section some of the remain cucks are STILL saying that at least 1 million of those signatures were REAL. Example:

>About 90% of the votes are real. The rest are spam created by the leavers to give it a credibility issue.
This nigga literally thinks 90% of it was real signatures

>The petition page has been shared 313,040 times on Facebook, if each share generates 10 signatures the 3,4M figure is very reasonable (on top of that add Twitter, email etc). Software shown in bottom of the article is from 2009 when 4chan rigger the Time Magazine online poll and has not been used to "easily flood Parliament’s petition with fakes". That's an outright lie.
>It's still real to me dammit!

>If it is a fake and hacked by 4chan (no chatter on their user group about this or no claim) and we know, you know, and the Parliamentary Petion Commission know, how come the numbers of signatories continues to rise massively and at the same rate, when they have supposedly been rumbled. Please provide an explanation when we get to 4m.

Ok so this has me wondering. Do people have a legitimate reason to believe at least 1 million of those signatures were real?
>>
the parliament actually doesnt have to vote to leav the eu

democracy in the uk is a little different: its not direct democracy, where the mps reppresent the people, but some other kind of shit which name i dont remember, but in the uk the mps represent THE INTEREST of the people.
so if most mps think that it's in the peoples best interest to stay in the eu, the uk wont leave
>>
suppose to wait at least a month before, I guess we can stay in the eu. for some goodies. :P
>>
File: EU petition rigging pre-4chan.png (30 KB, 852x399) Image search: [Google]
EU petition rigging pre-4chan.png
30 KB, 852x399
>>78981687
>>
>>78981687
WHO IS THIS SEMON DEMON?

GOOGLE SEARCH DOES NOTHING.
>>
If Brexit somehow gets reversed I'm almost going to start believing some of these conspiracy nuts.

Also, if it gets reversed Britons will have no reason to trust their government, and every reason to distrust it.
And when a whole democratic population distrusts their government...
>>
>>78982521
READ THE POST RETARD

Louise Mensch
>>
>>78982181
It's called a parliamentary democracy. No country in the world has a direct democracy, it'd be complete anarchy.
>>
>>78982521
Damn milkbag, it took about 0.0484 seconds on Tin Eye, ffs.
>>
Who gives a shit even if 3m signed it? 16,141,241 people voted remain and would sign it since they lost. Then they can have another petition where 17,410,742 petition to hold another referendum to leave.
>>
>>78982515
can you explain to a dumb person what this illustrates?
>>
File: bot-frog-j.jpg (103 KB, 1168x736) Image search: [Google]
bot-frog-j.jpg
103 KB, 1168x736
She took this screenshot of the Aussie script kiddie
>>
>>78982771
the fuck is tin eye u fucking pasty fucker.
>>
>>78981687

i personally donated 62k signatures, and I'm sure there are alot of other people that did more than me.
>>
>>78981687
louise and me need to date
>>
File: wuot.gif (2 MB, 307x202) Image search: [Google]
wuot.gif
2 MB, 307x202
>>78982693
>Louise Mensch

>actually her name

>actually a real name
>>
>>78982839
It shows that the amount of signatures for the petition to hold a 2nd referendum shot up suddenly for no apparent reason, meaning that someone either botted the site or had a mass network of shills who all signed at the same time
>>
File: 1496534r4x5mfw.jpg (81 KB, 813x776) Image search: [Google]
1496534r4x5mfw.jpg
81 KB, 813x776
YOUNG PEOPLE'S FUTURES ARE FUCKED BECAUSE OF BREXIT!

ALSO: YOUNG PEOPLE DIDN'T TURN UP TO VOTE -- AND IF THEY HAD, NUMERICALLY THE BREXIT VOTE WOULD HAVE GONE THE OTHER WAY. Fact.

MFW they don't show up to vote, don't like the vote result, now they want another referendum they won't show up to.
>>
>>78983094
thank you
>>
>>78982839
Illegitimate growth.
>>
>>78983081
Mensch literally means 'a person of integrity and honor.'
>>
>>78983231
I don't know if the meaning changes slightly in Yiddish, but in German 'mensch' just means 'person'
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.