[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi, I'm here for a student loan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
Hi, I'm here for a student loan
>>
>>78981576
hi post nudes plz
>>
memes
>>
>>78981576
Yes of course, just fill out your STEM class plan and hand in your report card from last semester and we'll have that out to you if you meet the standards.
>>
>>78981576
Bye, I'm not here to give you one.
>>
>>78981805

The only class I'm taking is liberal arts. Is that okay
>>
Now this is the kind of political discussion I come here for.
>>
>>78981972
Do you have rich parents who can cover the loans you inevitably default on?
>>
>>78981576
Uhh ok. What will you be majoring in?
>>
>>78981576
>implying I have money
fuck off
>>
Ok, entitled cunt appearance means no Pell Grant.
>>
>>78981576

Wtf, those eyebrows.

She probable has some terminal disease that make them grow.
>>
>>78981576
You're application has been rejected
>>
Sorry, all the student loan money for the fiscal year has been allocated to dindus and illegal aliens. Try back next FY, when there's even more of them.
>>
>>78981576

Right this way, let's get you started with a copy of the Communist Manifesto.

Professor Goldsteinowitz has requested that you have sexual relation with at least 3 black men and 10 "latrinos" before you enter his class on Monday.
>>
>>78984579
they are drawn on very thickly and are too squarely drawn on
>>
Girls sure love to give blowjobs these days.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.