[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it that white people have to TRY to have kids, while shitskins
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 1024x576
Why is it that white people have to TRY to have kids, while shitskins are able to reproduce like rabbits?
>>
>>78979092
dominant genes
>>
>>78979092
Whites dont mindlessly fuck without a care because they know what they can and cant afford.
>>
>>78979092
Because shitskins are just that, animals.
>>
>>78979092
survival of the fittest and natural selection m8. some animals like hawks and tigers use intelligence, cunning, power, and skill to survive, while others like rats and rabbits just breed the competition to death.

whites try to do bigger and better things every generation. look at the technology, the industry of the modern civilized world. to do that, they traded potency of seed for potency of mind.

browns try to survive as basely and easilly as possible, and dont try for anything better if its too hard. look at modern day africa, or the inner city. they put all their chips towards bigger dicks and wider hips, and their brains show it.
>>
>>78979178
this brings up a better question: why are dominant genes such a bitch? survey says white females are universally more attractive to all races, gingers are hot as fuck, white face shape is better, etc. while blacks with all their dominant genes have shit hair, shit skin, shit blood (sickle cell anyone?), shit IQ, shit behavior, shit noses, shit lips, shit cellulite, etc. whytho?
>>
Lower IQ = more babies
>>
Human sperm is actually fairly shit compared to other animals. A vet looking at human sperm once said "if this sperm came from a bull we'd put it down."
>>
>>78979178
No you dumbass cuck
>>
>>78979092
because white people pay for shitskins to have kids, literally that simple

If you want whites to reproduce, end welfare.
>>
File: AlanTuring.jpg (21 KB, 473x520) Image search: [Google]
AlanTuring.jpg
21 KB, 473x520
>>78979092
survival risk vs. reward paradox setup by the jews through feminism and brainwashing

It's like jews came up with the perfect "what came first, the chicken or the egg?" question for whites.
>>
>>78979092
Real answer: the white people who have to try for kids are typically couples who have chosen to wait until after securing their finances and careers can support kids. Waiting until you're older reduces Human fertility.

Lower income communities where there isn't the education about reproductive planning or they have nothing to do straight out of high school get married (or not) and start pumping out kids because they don't use condoms while young and with higher fertility.

My parent's friends all waited until their late 30's to start a family and some had to get fertility treatments. People from my high school graduating class that didn't go to college stayed in my hometown and all got pregnant in a year or two.

It's age not race.
>>
you haven't met the white trash women in my family.
>>
>>78979092
primitive animals are usually good at reproducing too
>>
>>78979092
Some mammals invest resources in raising their young after birth.
Others tend to rely on numbers strategy.
>>
white people wait until they are 35 and other minorities have kids younger, like 25
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.