[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brexit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34
File: brexit-2.png (88 KB, 470x379) Image search: [Google]
brexit-2.png
88 KB, 470x379
I'm researching why UK made the decision to Brexit. Was it simply ignorance and bigotry, or were the people duped into voting that way?

Please keep the comments clean and free of offensive or meaningless content
>>
Why would I vote to stay in an organisation that has leaders I didn't elect and cannot get rid of?
>>
>>78974089
>free of offensive or meaningless content
oh boy are you on the wrong board
>>
I sometimes wonder if there are legitimate shills on this site or are people just doing it for fun
>>
>>78974868

This.
>>
>>78974868
> Leave voter
rofl
>>
Basically:
The UE take decisions which apply to all the members, countries can’t decide by themselves. That’s why we have to endure mudslime invasion and shitty economical measures.

We need to give back the power of decision to the sovereign nations.
>>
>>78974089
They wanted to govern themselves instead of subjecting themselves to an unelected political body which could overrule laws made locally and force laws upon them.

... kinda sounds like the impetus for the founding of America.
>>
>>78975346
seriously. how fucking hard is this to understand for remainers.
>>
>>78975320
Na man. You're not taking our union away from us.
>>
>>78975285
I wasn't thinking a few days ahead like many people are crying about now, I was thinking 10-20 years ahead based on how the EU has been developing.
>>
>>78975453
>our union

you envy america that much? do it the right way then, not how the EU has been doing it. perhaps if you had followed our model then GB wouldn't have voted to gtfo
>>
>>78974868
But you just did.
>>
>>78975852
Don't talk to my union or any of its members ever again.
>>
>>78974089
A lot of Brits are angry at Brussels because they are the ones giving orders and imposing laws to them. The PM gets the order from Brussels and he has no choice but to do his job. The European Union is basically an oligarchy.

So the decision for the British to vote "Leave" was more about sovereignty than immigration or other bullshit you heard from Facebook, your leftist teacher or Twitter.

Now go do some fucking google search.
>>
>>78975438
If we're trying to understand why...

There are two groups of people who would vote to remain, those with vested interest in status quo, and sheep.

Status quo voters are affected economically by volatility of any kind and so they favor staying because stability.

Sheep voters are scared of trying new things.

In both cases these voters are motivated by fear of the unknown.
>>
>>78975438
It's not hard to understand. But then again, it's not true either. So, perhaps that's the problem?
>>
>>78975933
An UK MP can be removed at every election, an EU commissioner is not elected and cannot be removed by democratic mandate.
>>
File: 1467062776191.jpg (41 KB, 621x452) Image search: [Google]
1467062776191.jpg
41 KB, 621x452
>>
>>78976045
Luck favours the brave.
>>
>>78976258
kek
>>
>>78974089
Yes and yes. The campaign to leave lost the economic argument convincingly (and we can see already how wrong they were), so they pivoted to immigration. And a whole lot of waffle about taking back our country, which in practical terms means nothing, and is just proto-jingoism.

So the bigots and congenitally stupid voted to leave on the basis of lies and dog-whistles.
>>
>>78976167
>what is the Civil Service?
>>
>>78975609
This, liberals are upset because they didn't get any instant gratification from the results and yet again, it was the people who fought to keep this country who saved a younger generation from walking into a death trap.
As a result they want to take away these people's right to vote.
>>
>>78974089
You have to understand the level of spite people can have towards something where they're willing to hurt themselves to hurt the thing they hate. It's a difficult concept to grasp, but you're seeing it in action. The EU won't get it though.
>>
>>78976587
>a death trap
Could you be a little less specific, please? You're in danger of being on the same continent as a coherent point.
>>
Farage and the rest of UKIP courted the poor, uneducated and unemployed, most of whom have never voted before or will again. They also focused on the elderly (over 65s). They filled their heads with pretty stories like "Independence" and "Taking your country back".

Members of these groups tend to be very xenophobic, and numerous. They had little idea what they were actually voting to do and here we are.
>>
>>78974089
>Poverty or Slavery
>some people actually voted for slavery
I find it hard to believe any of them ever had British blood coursing through their veins.

The working class vote won it, because remain said they'd be poor, and leave said they'd be free, and they're already poor.

>>78975438
They value money above real, tangible things, and security over the right to decide.

>>78975938
At least Americas states are all its own, you just adopted some bastard slav children, cuck.
>>
>>78974089
Heres a few little bullet points

>EU and Parliament were saying one thing and doing another
>UK Parliament and Cameron promised saving the NHS while secretly cutting funding.
>Cameron went on about saving schools etc funding was cut and schools began closing.
>Cameron says UK will only take 100K refugees, turn out he and EU had planned to move in closer to a million.

Then on the lead up to Brexit

>Remain ran scaretactics while secretly setting up deal with the EU
>Facts were kept hushed that would influence an Exit vote
>Misinformation was spread on both sides.
>More scaretactics
>Cameron and Parliament figured they'd get an easy Remain vote, only planned for that.
>Hidden info was leaked before vote
>Remain still seemed like it was going to win.

Leave vote passes

>Remainers sling shit at the 17 million leave voters ignore the 13+ million that couldn't be arsed.
>Remain voters launcing some redflag attacks now.
>Cameron and Parliament had no plan for Exit vote
>Cameron does a runner
>Remainers begin twisting facts about GBP, economy and that the places that voted out got the most EU funding
>Remainers clung to false claims of promises

Now a quick side note as a leave from and area of "High EU Funding"

If this area is getting a lot of funding how come Hospitals, Schools, Libraries, Local businesses, services that should be taking care of roads etc are understaffed or closing, the NHS is facing cutbacks, local area where the money could be used to improve the local area isn't being done.

If my area is getting a lot of EU funding all I can say is why have so many hospitals and schools had to close their doors? why is the NHS stretched so thin? Why do these high funded areas have families relying on understocked foodbanks?

But yeah all those points go unnoticed and all Leave voters are just racists and bigots.
>>
>>78976840
The self genocide of whites obviously
>>
>>78974089
>claiming it was simply ignorance bigotry or lied to
>no offensive or meaningless comments
Pick one

Or bait thread
>>
>>78974089
>keep it free of offensive content
>calls brits ignorant bigots
You are the reason why they left.
>>
File: 1467049066209.jpg (44 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1467049066209.jpg
44 KB, 600x400
>>78976440
You're probably just desperate for replys but, the truth is the eu have been hampering the UK and all European countries for decades in terms of economic growth.
>>
>>78974089
The old went around threating young people not to vote or they'd use meme magic against them.
>>
I suppose if you know absolutely nothing, this is an okay start:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0
>>
Protest vote they didn't realize how many people would loose their jobs and how much capital would be lost.
Now is the time to dance to the pipers tune and this is going to be one hell of a jig.
One thing that I heard is that people with money voted stay and people without voted go.
So now no one will have money.
>>
>>78974089

I voted leave because I am uneducated, racist and easily angered.
>>
>>78976948
They control Europe now. We fought WW2 for nothing.
>>
>ignorance
>Bigotry

Pick one
>>
>>78974089
>>78976440

Keep up the rhetoric, guys. 17 million people made a rational and sensible decision and you're redpilling them so fucking hard every time you wrote them all off as stupid, bigoted racists. The harder you push this angle, the more people you'll turn against you - and as the vote showed, the majority is already against you.

Keep it up.
>>
>>78974089

The classic symptom of the unreformed liberal is assuming bad motives in anyone who disagrees with them.

For example... your post where the only reason why people would vote for Brexit is if they're stupid or a bigot.

Your days are up libtard. Your system is crashing around you and you don't even realize it yet.
>>
>>78976989
Well, yes. But that's a racist phantasm. It's not a real thing. Unlike the loss of free movement for the next 3 generations, the collapse of Sterling, crashing the markets, having no fucking clue how to manage the exit. All of which, you may have noticed are quite real, and rather serious.
>>
>>78977151
>We fought WW2 for nothing.
>We

You did jack shit and would have been a service dodging faggot hiding in your mum's cupboard.
>>
>>78974089

Because very few of the 52% of the remain camp have jobs in finance or any assets to speak of; their wages have been depressed for years, and none of the mewling cunts campaigning for remain actually thought their propaganda war would fail. Hence, no plan was actually made by the main parties for such an outcome. Now it has actually happened, their lack of foresight has come to bite them in the arse. Do not misinterpret this, it's London who is suffering, the rest of the country will only experience a small financial hiccup from Brexit.

The real point of this was to end the impartiality of labour and the conservatives, and prove to them that their manipulation of the media wasn't enough to sway the British population, having ignored the concerns of their voters for decades.
>>
>>78977348
>But that's a racist phantasm
Lurk more or go back to plebbit desu senpai
>>
>>78976501
That comparison falls short when you realize that the Commission are the only ones who can table a motion.

If you want to change something in the EU, repeal a law, introduce one anything, you CANT.
You can't run, you can't vote for someone who will, you can't do shit. Only an appointed committee can do that.

We wanted it to change, and we couldn't change it, so we left.

>>78976840
>EU
>not a death trap
Do you see any other country leaving as easy as we just did?
The EU controls their economies, their currencies, they can't escape without financial ruin, as the EU buys off all their debt and imposes ever stricter laws. As one of the few contributing members we're pretty much funding economic war against people we like for the benefit of Germany here.
>>
>>78977084
Well, let's you and me come back here in 5 years time and see just how unhampered Blighty has flourished.

In the meantime, you might consider that image macros are not convincing arguments.
>>
>>78977084
>he believes this
The UK was a fucking basket case when it joined. That's why it joined.
It rose to #5 during the period of EU membership. That's not to say the EU caused it but that's far from being held back.
The EU doesn't need to be efficient to be effective. Size matters.
>>
File: fff.jpg (43 KB, 699x637) Image search: [Google]
fff.jpg
43 KB, 699x637
>>78974089
>>
>>78976501
In the UK an elected MP proposes laws and legislation and the civil service makes it so.
In the EU a commissioner (unelected) proposes laws and legislation and parliament has "recommend" it. You can read about the cluster fuck of decision making here http://europa.eu/eu-law/decision-making/procedures/index_en.htm
the un-elected comisioners have way too much power and not enough accountability.
>>
File: 1467053058396.jpg (46 KB, 503x768) Image search: [Google]
1467053058396.jpg
46 KB, 503x768
>>78974089
With the bias that already exists in your question you've already earned some shit. Gtfo. Sage.
>>
>>78977151
They don't control us. That's a start. Always the fucking same.

>>78977385
Fuck off taig
>>
>>78977348
>racist
yes, and?
>phantasm
no.
>>
>>78977385
Exactly, that's why the older generations voted out while the young stayed in and shitpost all day on Tumblr and Twitter.
>>
>>78975153
It's both actually.
>>78977348
You need to study more.
>>
>>78977151
Should've let them win, now they've decided to be sore losers and destroy the continent starting with themselves.

THE ETERNAL KRAUT STRIKES AGAIN.
>>
>>78977348
>Loss of free movement
I just came back home from a holiday outside the EU
and I used to live and work abroad

Explain to me why on earth I should care if we're not allowed to work in Poland any more
>>
>>78976890
>oh no the wastes of life we've takin in by the million can't live off the taxpayers sweat and blood anymore

Stay cucked, i pray your pointless country does not exist in a decade
>>
>>78977538
Now that you mention it remember how all those advice posts for undecided voters began popping up explaining we should vote remain because we can always vote out later, how many people believed that the EU wouldn't put legislation and rules in place to prevent a second Exit attempt.
>>
>>78977245
>17 million people made a rational and sensible decision
Oh, well, I guess that settles it. Thanks for clearing that up.

>The harder you push this angle
Well, it's difficult not to push it a little, since voting leave is an act of extreme stupidity. As for the racist angle, well this is /pol/. It's a fair assumption that leavers here are racists.
>>
POLAND KING OF EUROPE
>>
>>78976985
>suffering due to uk government policies
>blames the EU

Well now we'll have even less money to spend on areas lacking funding and the added bonus of a far right Tory government who'd love nothing more than to shrink the government.

Congratulations... You played yourself.
>>
>>78974089

It appears that Brexit was intentional. The UK has always stood in the way of closer integration. They are the major force in opposition to a super state. So Brexit happens, they won't stop it, even though they could, and now a super state plan is announced. Seems to me that Brexit was designed to jettison the biggest obstacle to the super state. This wasn't really the people's will. This was a concerted effort to mislead the public during the campaign with false promises to essentially kick out the UK. This would also make sense as to why the EU has been up fornt about the UK starting the process immediately. They don't want any takesy backsies. They want the UK out so that Germany and France can strong arm the weaker members into this integrated super state. /conspiracy
>>
>>78977922
>you don't have to be racist to vote leave but it helps
>>
>>78977538
>when you realize that the Commission are the only ones who can table a motion
What the actual fuck are you talking about?

>You can't run, you can't vote for someone who will
So, what are MEPs?

>they can't escape without financial ruin
Tell me, what's the recovery time following a quadruple irony bypass; and does it hurt?
>>
>>78977922
>tfw america voted to leave the UK with guns

you're an act of extreme stupidity
>>
>>78977922
I've never once seen someone post an actual argument againsy leaving. Please post some.
>>
>>78976258
noice
>>
>>78977964
>Well now we'll have even less money to spend on areas lacking funding

Those area saw little if any of the money the EU was sending so now theres no real change.

Sending EU £310mil only getting £120mil back, none of that money was reaching the area it claimed it was.

>Congratulations... You played yourself.

Now it up to the UK government to use the full £310mil to repair what they fucked up. If the EU and Parliament had told the truth 17 million Brit wouldn't of voted to Leave.
>>
>>78978137
You missed his point famalam.
>>
>>78977644
>In the UK an elected MP proposes laws
No, in the UK, the department comes up with draft legislation according to the wishes of the Minister and the Government. Much the same way it operates in Europe.
>>
File: o-REYKJAVIK-900.jpg (236 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
o-REYKJAVIK-900.jpg
236 KB, 900x600
>>78977596
>The EU doesn't need to be efficient to be effective. Size matters.

Behold the festering slums of Iceland!
>>
GAS THE POLES AND SHITSKINS, RACE WAR NOW
>>
doesnt matter
parliament is full of euro-philiac freaks who will never vote to leave.
even if they do someone has to send in article 50 and no one wants to
>>
>>78977895
I can't explain why you, particularly, should care. I can, however, suggest that:

>I don't want to do it so nobody should

is not a strong, nor particularly moral basis for voting in a plebiscite.
>>
File: 1459646878416.jpg (149 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
1459646878416.jpg
149 KB, 800x820
>>78977964

Yes you're getting it... less government...
By the way all that 'eu funding' is our money you spastic
Holy shit if you're not trolling you're fucking retarded
>>
>>78977922
I'm not even ironically racist and I voted leave purely on the democracy issue. I estimated 5 years of economic strife. I thought it was a fair price after plenty of consideration.
I don't care if it diminishes us on the world stage, I don't want to be in a country that goes to war constantly to prove its "relevance".
If it takes me a day to get a visa I can live with it.
Life goes on, I'm not regretting my decision after just 3 days although I do enjoy telling Leave voters the country is irrepairably fucked and they've just voted their pension away (mostly because it's true :^) )
>>
>>78974089
>Was it simply ignorance and bigotry, or were the people duped into voting that way?

neither of the above
>>
>>78976890
>They had little idea what they were actually voting to do and here we are
The story of every election ever held, human beings arnt rational actors, the rational ones especially so
>>
>>78978290
>tfw america voted to leave the UK with guns

That's true. Remind me again how it panned out when Dixie tried the same move?
>>
>>78978308
>Almost all European countries outside the EU are still part of the common market, so they a forced to abide by legislation over which they have little influence.

>No one has ever left the EU before, no one knows what happens when you do.

>the EU provides stability in Europe, politically and economically

I voted leave. This is all I can come up with.
>>
>>78978545
Is it simply cultural or do scandis have more than one reason they produce bright, multi-colored houses?
>>
>>78978308
Money.

In a world that is conditioned to value it above all else, it's been a pretty strong argument. It won over 48% of all voters.

>>78978420
>Those area saw little if any of the money the EU was sending so now theres no real change.
this desu. They always opened up new art galleries and university buildings, that sort of thing. Forgetting that the people actually struggling in these areas can't afford to go to university.
>>
>>78978545
Err quite, Iceland isn't the EU and doesn't work the same way.
>>
>>78978420
>Those area saw little if any of the money the EU was sending
The fuck are you talking about? I live in Cornwall. We've had ~£60m per year. Will IDS and Boris chip in to make up the shortfall?
>>
File: jaguars fan.gif (2 MB, 200x293) Image search: [Google]
jaguars fan.gif
2 MB, 200x293
>>78974089
>forcing a narrative
>>
>>78974089
banter
>>
>>78978996

>the EU provides stability in Europe, politically and economically
>1 nation leaves and it all goes to shit

Doesn't sound very stable to me.
>>
>>78977956
How many toilets you got mate? I'll shine them up good for ya. Only 2 euro per hour
>>
>>78974868
fpbp
>>
>>78979169

Why not pay for your own shit instead of paying for this glorified ponzi scheme of the EU?
>>
>>78978194
>What the actual fuck are you talking about?
The EU Commission are the only people allowed to propose laws, MEP's can amend or vote against. When a law is out voted, it usually is re run until it gets through, or is reworded etc.
>>You can't run, you can't vote for someone who will
He's talking about an appointed commissioner, of which is essentially chosen by the President. So no you can't run for it. MEP's have pretty much no power too.

>Tell me, what's the recovery time following a quadruple irony bypass; and does it hurt?

You don't even have anything to say do you? He's right, the EU buy up their own debt, its a doomed system.
>>
>>78978480
A bill is proposed by an MP and then acted on by the civil service, in the EU it's the other way round.
>>
>>78974089
There was and is a lot of ignorance on both sides, the economic argument fairly clearly favours remain, but in the end the emotional appeal of freedom and independence was more powerful
>>
>>78978733
My point is
>I can
>and the EU has nothing to do with that
>and it won't stop that

I don't even have a degree, those things are like free passes when you're applying for visas.

As of now, the UK passport is the most powerful in the world. We can go to more countries than any other nation, visa free.
We can obtain visas more easily than any other country in the world.

I can leave the UK because my passport says "United Kingdom" on it, not because it says "European Union" on it.

The free movement deal is fucking worthless to UK citizens.
>>
>>78979133
>money
It wasn't just money, it was also vapid virtue signalling from progressive millennials.
>>
>>78977964
>far right Tory government

You're in for a fucking shock, lad.
>>
>>78979342
>He's talking about an appointed commissioner, of which is essentially chosen by the President
The commissioners are selected by the member state they represent, the president has little or no authority over that choice
>>
>>78979169
and in the area I live in the last 5 years we've had one retarded sculpture, two hospitals closing wings, one hospital knocked down, multiple A+E deparments shut down, around 15 libraries shut down, several schools aimed at disabled children shut down, schemes to help parents on low income cut, multiple school closures.

But we get a lot of EU funding apparently, explain that?
>>
>>78978420
The revenue benefits of operating in the EU make that £310m look like small change.
Not to mention the likely increase in govt borrowing going forwards now we're facing a downgrade.
The economic argument is comprehensively in the favour of staying in the EU.
The only question is is it worth leaving for the extra democratic control and sovereignty.
That's a matter of opinion.
>>
>>78979441
>the economic argument fairly clearly favours remain
Not really.
>>
>>78978996
>The EU provides stability in Europe
>Economically
when half of it is still in deep shit with some countries having %50 youth unemployment
>Politically
When some mad bastards just voted to leave because its an undemocratic shithole

Political stability in that "these five people are in charge and now you listen to them"
>>
They are trying to fight an international class war by reasserting their national sovereignty which makes no sense

There is a lot to dislike about the EU, but a sovereign UK ruled by neoliberals with essentially the same goals as the EU neoliberals won't change shit
>>
The long and short of it is people grew tired of the Remaign campaign's arrogance and disdain for the common man.
>>
>>78979786
Yes really. It's possible that one or two studies be dubious but when it's a dozen you need to take notice.
>>
>>78979165
Err that was the point

I'll spell it out

>tiny nation
>racially pure
>barren ice/volcanic desert in the arctic
>highest standard of living and quality of life in Europe

You retarded 12 year old childish ideas that 'big' is good are just that.
>>
>>78979786
It really does. EU costs the UK 0.5% of gdp, and adds ~5%. Leaving will result in somewhere between -10% and + 2% over the next 30 years, with the most likely being around -5%
>>
>>78977589
>image macros are not convincing arguments.
nigga
do you even know where you are right now?
>>
>>78979223
>1 nation leaves and it all goes to shit
because the UK has all the jobs/money. If Romania left, no fucks would be given.
>>
File: tearsofbutthurt.png (308 KB, 1425x1386) Image search: [Google]
tearsofbutthurt.png
308 KB, 1425x1386
Basically the bourgeoisie have been living a life of luxury for decades while unknowingly fucking over the proles with all their lovey-dubby-unity & peace bollocks without giving a single shit about the real-life effects it has.

Based Farage pointed this out to everyone and the working class overwhelmed these privileged shitheads. These shitheads have never had hardship in their life, and think they understand what it means to be poor. Working class people haven't had a party that represents them for decades so have become despondent in voting as literally no one has represented them (the only party that claimed to - UKIP - were branded as racists immediatly by the same people who claimed to be working in favor of the working class), which has led the politicians to believe they were always doing the right things when they were doing the opposite.

Pic related.
>>
>>78979623

in "consultation with the Commission President"
>>
>>78979976
what about the long term, now that we can trade with the the world? Last I heard the world was bigger and richer than the EU.
>>
>>78980078
Which means he gets to make suggestions, but has no actual power
>>
>>78980037
>Based Farage pointed this out to everyone and the working class overwhelmed these privileged shitheads. These shitheads have never had hardship in their life, and think they understand what it means to be poor.

And yet the Tories have an absolute majority in the House of Commons. The British never fully made sense..
>>
>>78978308
1. Leaving != not joining.
Many of the people 65+ who voted to leave, did so because they had voted that way in '75, or felt that they had been misinformed about the potential for political integration, and were determined to set things straight this time around. Unfortunately, 40 years have passed since then. As we are seeing, and will continue to see for a decade or more, although there are breaks on the federalisation train, applying them can cause serious internal and external injuries.

2. Freedom of movement.
Although we're outside Schengen, and therefore still have passport controls, there is (was) nothing preventing a UK citizen from moving to any other EU country to live and work. This is quite the freedom to give away. Which is possibly why 75% of under 25s voted to remain.

3. The internal market
You only have to read the appalling nonsense Bozza spouted in the Telegraph today:
>http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/26/i-cannot-stress-too-much-that-britain-is-part-of-europe--and-alw/
to see that even the maddest of leave leaders realise that losing access to this market will be catastrophic for British business.
>>
>>78980094
You are already trading with the rest of the world. EU is a better market, shifting trade from the EU to pretty much anywhere else is a net loss
>>
>>78979906
That doesn't make the EU any better or worse though does it?

>>78980008
>my point is this apple is better than that orange
thanks
>>
File: 1466657232061.jpg (88 KB, 740x740) Image search: [Google]
1466657232061.jpg
88 KB, 740x740
>>78980130

So naive.
>>
File: 1442403141008.jpg (78 KB, 976x651) Image search: [Google]
1442403141008.jpg
78 KB, 976x651
It was mostly based on sovereignty and immigration.

People didn't like laws being passed by Brussels, written by people that were not elected and we have no way of getting rid of.

And then you have the free movement of people, where people come frmo places like Romania which has shit living standards and come to the UK for a minimum wage which is like 4x the wage they'd get paid over there, undercutting our workers and pushing down living standards, and there's literally no legal way of stopping it.

Then you have the whole Migrant mess where Germany is inviting these people in (and will one day give them citizenship), Turkey inevitably joining, etc.

The reason the 'uneducated' and old voted the way they did is because it's them who are getting shafted by the deal. People under 24 haven't worked a hard days graft in their lives, and the rich toffs all welcome slave labour from people who won't question their working conditions.

It's amazing how quickly the tolerant and loving left throws the poor and uneducated under the bus as soon as they refuse to march along to their demise.

In all honesty leaving the EU isn't going to do much (probably counter-intuitive) to get rid of the muslim infestation, I personally have no issue with Poles, etc. (although I haven't worked with them, I've had a few neighbours who were Polish or family friends who dated Polish girls and they were all absolutely lovely (and incredibly racist against pakis)). The free movement wasn't really a factor in my decision making, but it's the blatantly anti-white shit the EU itself has been doing that makes me think that European nations will be better off cooperating outside of this mess.
>>
File: new labour cabinet announced.jpg (488 KB, 2048x1024) Image search: [Google]
new labour cabinet announced.jpg
488 KB, 2048x1024
>>78979874
>UK ruled by Neoliberals
That's not entirely true. We have the Labour party, and he isn't a neo liberal.
>>
>>78980331
You can talk. And have you forgotten that the UK takes over as president next year?
>>
>>78980196

They got a "majority" on 34% of the nation voting for them. Why do you think voter turnout has literally halved since joining the EU?
>>
>>78974089
see
>>78965584
>>
>>78980037
Same thing over here with Democrats tossing the white working class overboard.
>>
>>78974089
>Please keep the comments clean and free of offensive or meaningless content
keep lurking and you will see why

Basically:
EU is going down.
When EU was formed it was to prevent things like WW2 from happening, today it's just a bunch of self hating liberals giving away their money and letting muslims rape their women.

Britain did good.
>>
>>78980331
>>78980130
>So naive.
I know, it's like hearing a teenage girl talk about politics.
>>
>>78979333
Well, since government grants pre-1972 were thin on the ground, I don't see them suddenly becoming super abundant now.

Or did you mean Cornwall itself should pay? What part of depressed rural economy are you failing to get?

Perhaps you should just amputate us at the Tamar. After all, you've just given up Scotland, NI, Gibraltar, and quite possibly London.
>>
>>78980428
>B-but why didn't people who are not legally allowed to, vote?
>B-but what about the 18-24 voters! They wanted to stay in! They're the ones being hurt! Nevermind 70% of them couldn't be bothered to leave their comfy dorm room to secure their future.
>>
>>78980350
top bantz
>>
>>78980641

This was the only vote in the past 40 years that meant something might change for working class people. Hopefully now they can see their power level.
>>
File: 1466967967641.jpg (227 KB, 611x873) Image search: [Google]
1466967967641.jpg
227 KB, 611x873
>>78980233
>2. Freedom of movement.

>>78980641
not just them a total of around 13million brits couldn't be arsed to vote.
>>
>>78974089
We were all duped they said money would go to our healthcare now they cant guarantee it
>>
>>78980342
This

Turkey is going to join and the lefty pro immigrant laws are now Europe wide and inescapable. The poor have fuck all to lose, they lost it all in the 80s when their only value was their ability to work, was given to the rest of the fucking planet.

That is why we had to leave,
>>
>>78980491
That's got nothing to do with the EU though. It's Germany's problem.
>>
>>78980827
and money could still go to healthcare just not the £310mil that the Remain voters are clinging to like the last piece of floating debris after a shipwreck.
>>
>>78980833
This (thissing a this post)

The pound could collapse and the working class wouldn't be affected. Most of them won't even realise the exchange rates are fucked because they can't afford to leave the country on holiday.
>>
>>78974089
OP, watch:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRPmXbksPgQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW0LEtW_6sI
>>
>>78979720
Well, most of your grievances are with the UK government, not the EU. But if you feel that the direct funding allocated to your region isn't being spent appropriately, you should probably talk your council.

Alternatively, you could just throw your toys out of the EU pram.
>>
>>78980241
>EU is a better market
It would be if it didn't lock us inside and dictate our laws.

We want to trade with it, but not have it tell us what we can and can't do.
>>
>>78981044
>Most of them won't even realise the exchange rates are fucked because they can't afford to leave the country on holiday.

The UK imports shit. If the exchange rate is fucked, the imports are more expensive. Shitty food at Aldi will see a price hike.
>>
>>78980837
Yeah, it's the entire EU, difference is that poor contries receive more money than they contribute with and muslims don't want to be in poor countries.
But we still have liberal inclinations.
>>
>>78980275

The EU is shit, regardless. You asked what swung a Brexit victory. I gave you the answer.
>>
>>78981263

Well maybe we'll look after our own people better than whoring the the rest of the world
>>
>>78981170
Local councils can't just magic money into place.
>>
>>78981179
thing is we could have changed it. it would take a decade though and people just don't have the patience.

>>78981298
Nothing to do with the EU except they walk through some EU countries to get to Germany or Sweden.
There was no way Merkel was gonna lay that on the door of any other country and get away with it.
>>
>>78981179
>We want to trade with it, but not have it tell us what we can and can't do.
You cant have your cake and eat it too. Voting to leave wont change this relationship, if you are going to retain access to the common market you will be still be subject to EU regulation and pay into the EU
>>
>>78981536
What the fuck? He was complaining that he couldn't see any benefit from the EU direct grants given to his region.
>>
>>78981445
Shit in the sense that it makes us richer? At least we can eat bendy bananas by the lb in peace now.
>>
>>78981179

And right now, we're in a supreme position of power.

We can go to the EU, say we want an FTA with no conditions. If they refuse, we just wait them out. It'll fuck their economies up and France will leave, Netherlands will leave. We'll get FTAs with both.

If the deal gets refused (which is absolutely has to or the EU ends immediately), banks can't leave London as the EU is facing certain doom because of the above.

While all this fuckerage is going on, Malaysia has already offered us an FTA. China and Japan start getting sweaty because Malaysia is one of their biggest competitors. So China and Japan offer us FTAs. Aus + NZ already want FTAs too. Once we have those, if Trump gets in, we get FTAs

Meanwhile Merkel is stuck in a country with over 9000 shitskins around her and a bunch of "gib muny" countries.

We hold all the trade agreements, all the banks, and none of the leeches.

Hail Britannia, motherfuckers.
>>
>>78981520
I'm fully for only using regional products. Do you think the British public can be persuaded in buying regional, slightly more expensive food?
>>
>>78981619
>Based NZ knows more about this than the leavers who caused the whole shitstorm.

Ho-hum. I never really liked the northern hemisphere anyway.
>>
google "Brussels Time Bomb" lads
>>
>>78981619
>if you are going to retain access to the common market you will be still be subject to EU regulation and pay into the EU
http://ec.europa.eu/growth/single-market/public-procurement/international/bilateral-non-eu/index_en.htm
>>
>>78975285
>remain voter
Kek
>>
>>78977143
Poor b8 m8.
>>
>>78981570
>we could have changed it
>it would only take a decade
We were in it for 40+ years. You know what we changed?
NOT A DAMN THING

>>78981619
It's a case of having our cake and eating it, its wanting a fair trade deal like any other trade deal in the fucking world.
You must understand this as an NZ citizen. Your country is free. Australia doesn't impose laws or currency upon you,that would be batshit retarded, and you wouldn't accept it.

We wouldn't either, and we rejected it.
>>
>>78981619
Wrong. Mexico, Columbia and South Korea have unrestricted access to the Common Market under an FTA. The rest of the world trades with the EU under WTO tariffs of between 1.5 to 4% and manages just fine. In addition we take in so much of the EU's trade that trying a trade war with us would hurt them.
>>
>>78981903
That's the equivalent of the Isle of Wight demanding gibs from Westminster and bringing HMG to it's knees in the process. Quite a flight of fancy.
>>
File: Euroscepticism-EU.jpg (23 KB, 500x331) Image search: [Google]
Euroscepticism-EU.jpg
23 KB, 500x331
>>78974089
Many people voted leave because of EU regulations which have benefited large business, as they are able to afford to follow them, and hurt small businesses.

TTIP was a big factor.

I personally didn't vote leave based on immigration but from what I can gather, people aren't blaming immigrants themselves, it's not their fault. It's the fault of the government for not putting adequate systems in place for areas to deal with a huge increase in population, and the fault of businesses advertising jobs in the UK abroad, but not in the UK.

As a result, low skilled workers, and those from a non-academic backround have not benefited from the EU (people seem surprised when they didn't vote for it)

Truth is, the majority of people won't go work in Europe, can't afford to go travelling and aren't part of a multinational
>>
>>78974089
It's not a matter of being duped or tricked, nor is it ignorance or bigotry.

Brexit is about defending democracy first and foremost, and the EU is NOT a democratic organization.

The leaders of the EU (yes there are leaders, it's not just a trade deal) consist of people who are APPOINTED, not voted for. You could say that it's connected to democracy since the people appointing the leaders of the EU are the people voted in by the people of the different nations within the EU, but, frankly, there are too many steps involved there for it to be considered democratic.

There's also the problem of EU regulations.

The EU unfairly regulates many countries that are within it, the best example being the UK's fishing market.

The UK's fishing market, under EU regulations, was utterly destroyed, since the EU's regulations on fishing were not suited for the UK, in fact they were not suited for anyone specifically, and that is the problem; they did not go on a country-by-country basis, instead assuming that every country is the same, even though the UK is closer to the ocean, and has many more fish in that area.

There are many other silly regulations in place such as that, and they are all proposed by people who are, again, NOT ELECTED.

So, THAT is the reason people are voting to leave the EU, not because of bigotry or ignorance, not because people were tricked into voting to leave, but because they were tricked into voting to be in the EU in the first place.
>>
>>78982141
Well yes. It's entirely possible for a non-EU state to obtain favourable bi-lateral trade agreements.

Tell me, though, in your considered opinion, on a scale of 1 to 10, how likely do you think it is that post-Brexit Britain would achieve a favourable deal?
>>
>>78980233
75% of under 25's did not vote Remain you fucking clod. Most of them didn't vote at all.
>>
>>78982406
Absolutely mistaken. We hold far more economic and political power than any other nation in Europe apart from Germany and they can't stop trading with us or they're going to get blasted economically.
>>
>>78981903
In what dream world are you living in? The Sterling tanks against the Euro. Germany had a budget surplus, S&P downgrades the UK, not another EU member state. It's the British leadership that tears itself apart right now. The EBA will be leaving FROM London, to either Paris or Frankfurt, City of London released stats now saying that about a quarter of planned investments are halted ...
>>
File: grin.jpg (39 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
grin.jpg
39 KB, 300x300
>>78974089
>I'm researching
>Presents no work or data
>1 post by this ID

Another slide thread.
>>
>>78982141
Of these only switzerland is part of the euro market like the UK is, and amazingly, its subject to EU regulation, pays into the EU, and allows free movement
>>
>>78975153

Judas was paid!
>>
>>78982465
>Most of them didn't vote at all
Sauce? (Hint: posting that twitter grab from Sky Data will not enhance your reputation as someone with a serious argument.)
>>
>>78982458
7 to 8.

Even if we don't, it's easier to trade with a 1.5 to 4% tariff with the EU.

Meanwhile in France, the farmer's CAP payments are going to get slashed and they send us 300,000,000 euros a year of produce. Germany sells a huge chunk of their industrial output to us every year. After letting nearly 2 million extra people into the country, do you think that Merkel will accept about a tenth of the German automobile industry to disappear?
>>
i did it to crash the economy because its funny and i'll probably be dead before im 30 anyways. fuck the system, fuck trannies, fuck the scots and fuck the queen, fuck everything this is all obamas fault for everything hes such a big eared cucken
>>
>>78982406
That's a laughable comparison considering we contribute the second largest amount of dosh to the EU, including Eurozone bailouts.
>>
>>78980233
UK Citizens will still be able to live and work in any EU country.

Just like UK citizens can live and work in any country in the fucking world
>>
>>78982656
Only 6% of the British economy imports to the EU. We're also not a landlocked state right in the middle of the EU.
>>
>>78982479
their export market is huge, they could fuck us off no bother as they still have the rest of the EU. we don't. not if we start getting cunty. they will close ranks.
they already have, and they will only develop their cunning plan even further over the next six months.
if you can be sure of one thing it's that the germans will have done their homework and their plan will be thorough.
>>
>>78975320
Then you want to follow britain's path ? Ironically they are going to get rekt by corporations because they are loosing all the European laws that were trying to keep companies at bay

In a few years Britain will be a corporate state
>>
>>78974868
So you have voted in every general election and every single time you have had your candidate win the election?

If yes we can blame you for the current state of affairs in the UK.
>>
Sovereignty and immigration.
People have been ignored for decades on mass immigration so they all showed up and voted leave.
>>
>>78982458
It's going to hurt Germany a lot too, so if they want to be stubborn then they can go ahead.
>>
>>78974089
I believe the current reasoning is that brexit passed because of "old, scared, white people".
>>
>>78982924
YOU WILL NEVER BE SOVEREIGN.

YOU ARE A SUBJECT OF THE CROWN.
>>
File: cameron.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
cameron.png
2 MB, 1366x768
>>78974868
B-but , you're a racist!
>>
i hope poland and the netherlands fuck their economies as well because fuck the germans for killing all the beautiful jewish women in poland and i like the leader of the dutch far right party because his name is geert wilders so that must mean that hes wild at heart
>>
Can someone post the beach Farage picture?
>>
>>78982823
Not without a visa - and just in case you've never moved abroad to a non-EU country: it's logistically more complicated to get that done than within the EU. I've lived and worked in Austria, Germany, Hungary, the UK, and had practically no paperwork to fill out.
>>
>>78982847
They literally cannot fuck us over without it fucking them over. A new market for German cars isn't going to appear overnight. Where are French farmers going to find £300,000,000 (and it was pounds, not euros, I was mistaken) overnight? Airbus needs Britain to provide a shit ton of components and this is just scratching the surface.

Our position is far stronger than you think it is.
>>
>>78983018
The Monarch rules at Parliament's behest. We elect the Commons who control Parliament. Britain is a sovereign nation again and we can remove the monarchy if we wanted, unlike the EU president.
>>
>>78982421
Immigrants are a big problem for me in reality.
Not them as individuals, but mass immigration.

It's destroying us, diluting our national values, flooding labour markets, putting a huge burden on our services and stupidly inflating the price of houses. GDP per capita is stagnating and has been for a long time. It's severely hampering the lower classes, while our GDP overall soars, and the upper classes reap the rewards.

This is why racism is a prevalent argument, nobody likes being flooded by immigrants, the people on the streets just see the product of all this, the immigrants, when the cause is the EU and our own government.
>>
>>78983127
That's another problem with the EU.
>>
>>78983127
So what you're saying is...the vast majority of the population who don't go and work in Europe...should vote remain...so you don't have paperwork to fill out?
>>
>>78982738
>7 to 8
Delusional, but hey, I asked the question.

>it's easier to trade with a 1.5 to 4% tariff with the EU
Easier? Easier than what? Easier than direct access to the internal market with no tariffs?

>Meanwhile...
France, Germany and the rest of the EU are so desperate for British trade that they will bend over backwards to accommodate us? That's not realistic either politically or economically. The best we can hope for is a limited amount of economic retribution. If the EU goes titsup as a result of your little tantrum, then prepare your anus.
>>
>>78983143
>Our position is far stronger than you think it is.

It's the same way around, though. Do you think you can just sell UK shit to Gabun, Somalia and Bolivia? There's a reason why most countries engage in free trade agreements - it's because it benefits everyone involved (apart from FTAs with the USA, then only the US wins).
>>
>>78974089
I am offended that you think 17 million people are "ignorant" and "bigoted". Please submit yourself to the Politically Correct Bureau for your weekly privilege check and anal probe.
>>
>>78974089
All I know about brexit is trump supports it so it must be good
>>
>>78983127
See, most of the population don't move around. Only the superelite and the unskilled with no prospects (growing all the time thanks to EU policies like the Euro leading to 20% unemployment) move around. The latter are just shifting the problem and making life worse for the nations they move to, the elite could get the same jobs easily with a little paperwork.
>>
>>78982823
Sorry, I'm a bit behind. Fortunately, this anon: >>78983127 answered your questions.

(Thank you, based anon)
>>
>>78983292
I can't see those words in my post. I was correcting / extending your statement which lacked the necessary information about visa-free relocation.
>>
>>78983261
England is a Nation. Britain is a Commonwealth. The British will be sending MORE money to Niggers and Wogs now who are considered British Citizens just like you.
>>
>>78982798
wait, so you mean they're letting edgy teenagers vote now?
I thought you had to be at least 18
>>
>>78982911
>Implying thats the same thing at all

fuck off.
>>
>>78982586

Imports are going to be a lot higher, which means big business is going to hurt A LOT. However, with immigration control wages are going to rise, which will hurt big businesses A LOT.

We'll see a return to small and medium sized businesses that don't feel the burn as much. We'll start generating wealth from primary sectors and manufacturing and witness wage disparity decrease immensly.

A political party that represents working class people will form and recieve massive support.

London will die.
>>
>>78983396
Trump is a demagogue. He'd support Charlie Manson if he had won a popularity poll
>>
>>78983458
>the elite could get the same jobs easily with a little paperwork.
True, I had a short 2-year gig in the US, but while the employer there assisted with the necessary paperwork and clearances, it obviously requires logistical effort on the employer side, which again costs money.
>>
Related to brexit but my point is a bit wider.

Working class can not be salvaged. The way we create wealth is changing fast and it is making most workers irrelevant in the production of anything remotely valuable. But instead of transcending that, instead of working hard to better themselves and their country, people prefer scapegoats and populism.

The reason why most western government don't try to help working class is because it is both hopeless and counter productive. Extremists politicians don't believe in their own rethoric, they are trying to appeal to masses in order to establish new regimes where they are the new ruling class.

History always worked like that remember Capitalism vs Communism, Monarchies vs Revolutionary movements. It is a battle between top dogs and their challengers, "the people" has nothing to do with it. You are either able to do something with your life or you don't, no ruling class ever will help common people.

So fucking stop being common people, become either strong communities or individuals.
>>
>>78974089
If they didn't brexit they would have become texas of united states of europe eventually
>>
>>78983372
If they can afford it, but Australia, New Zealand and so on definitely can. But I want to keep selling things to EU countries. And we can because we supply a lot of vital components and high grade precision and industrial material, and defence material and other areas where we lead the world.

Again, we are far stronger than you think and if you think we're too weak to survive on our own, that's another reason why we needed to leave the EU; to reverse this.

>>78983543
Immigration laws on them didn't change and as I'm not a racist, I don't care where migrants are coming from. I care about numbers and whether they're skilled. Seeing as immigration has been shown to be a major issue in need of redress if a government wants to survive, I fully expect a proper reform of our immigration system to be at least contemplated; especially now the government cannot just shrug it's shoulders and hide behind Brussels.
>>
honestly i dont get the argument for immigration because british women are fucking inbred i mean weve been fucking on this island for a thousand years so when all these exotic women from hitlerstan come flopping off the boats with their glorious bronze skin and sexy hispanic and arabic allahu akbar accents you guys go oh fuck you because you're trapped with your ugly tracksuit sisters, mams and slags that puke out their pregnancy tests in the toilet at the local nightclub and fuck the bouncers honestly fuck you guys ruining my conquest of beautiful romanian polish and serbian euro babes fuck you!
>>
>>78983613
Possible. The time frame for that, however, is 50+ years.
>>
>>78983668
The USA seems to be doing fine. So does Japan, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, etc, etc, etc.

Also, it'll encourage firms to develop and train up talent within the UK rather than spend money sourcing abroad. Another win for Brexit.
>>
>>78983683
>But instead of transcending that, instead of working hard to better themselves and their country

Thanks for your input, meaningless and idealistic as it is.
>>
>>78974089
>1 post by this id
>>
>>78983663
demagogue is going to become a liberal buzzword in the next six months

screencap this
>>
>>78983755
Actually we're among the least inbred peoples in the entire world according to large scale studies of genetic inbreeding.
>>
>>78983596
Glad to see the eternal Anglo show his true colours. Even happier to see the eternal Anglo lock himself in his prison with hordes of dependant Niggers and Wogs who are much more dependant on British foreign aid than the socialism that the EU economised for.

England is designated shitting street no2.
>>
>>78983143
Difference is the burden is shared across the EU, across 28 countries and 450 million people instead of one country of 60 million. Airbus could get the components made anywhere, it was given to the UK because it's meant to be a shared project, for European harmony etc. Not because the Germans or French can't make the parts. If we told them no parts then they don't care, they make them themselves and we don't get paid. Hell of a chess move.
>>
>>78983755
Nice.

Also, Romanian? Not so much. And where my Czech babes at?
>>
>>78983739
>too weak to survive on our own
Apart from possibly a few freak countries, no single nation on this planet can keep their current quality of living while being 'on their own'. Even North Korea needs their Red comrades to the north as well as fuckton in aid and food assistance.
>>
>>78983663
Says the buthurt libcuck trump will make america great again you stop promoting your liberal jew loving agenda and fueling the new world order

Drink bleach
>>
>>78983902
aren't lots of us just a little bit German tho?
I swear I read a study on it a while back
>>
>>78983931
You need to take your meds.

Seriously.
>>
>>78983938
Except we want to make their parts for them and the alternative is developing entire new industries from the ground up or buying it from us.

>>78983996
By "our own" I mean as a sovereign state and not part of a political union with another state as well you know.
>>
>>78983767

If a working class party takes over, they'll make it as easy as possible for manufacturers to settle here, i reckon we'll see jobs in areas that people voted leave pop up almost overnight.

We are probably the most developed nation on earth with multiple working ports, a transport system that was literally built on this concept, and millions on unemployed in the areas where manufacturing and primary sectors would boom.

I can only pray that before that happens Boris the Buffoon doesn't agree to EEA or some bollocks.
>>
I cant understand people whining about immigration , there is fucking massive demand for low skilled immigrants . A bulgarian guy comes to UK and find job in 2 weeks for 400£ per week which cant even speak english but white british cant find any job or choose to become single mother and claim benefit i cant understand british people
>>
>>78984016
About 100,000 people or so at most came to Britain over the course of 400 years.
>>
>>78983894
Protip: liberal buzzwords are mostly words you've never met before and had to look up. They were always there, it's just that you're only now noticing them.
>>
>>78984000
"BEAUTIFUL JEWISH BABY"

Trump.2016.
>>
>>78984071
>We are probably the most developed nation on earth with multiple working ports, a transport system that was literally built on this concept, and millions on unemployed in the areas where manufacturing and primary sectors would boom
And workers who will accept dangerous conditions and work for $1 per day. Oh no, that's Bangladesh. Still you keep praying for an economic miracle.
>>
>>78984071
>If a working class party takes over, they'll make it as easy as possible for manufacturers to settle here, i reckon we'll see jobs in areas that people voted leave pop up almost overnight.

I'm sure that'll work swell when there's a Chinese AND European market to compete with.
>>
>>78983481
>>78983127
If paperwork is the price of freedom, then I'm willing to pay it.

In fact, I have worked outside of the EU, and it isn't hard. You can just pay some chick at a visa firm to do it all for you, it doesn't cost very much at all. It doesn't cost you your freedom, either.
>>
>>78984311
That was not trump that was a clone made my the Illuminati wake up sheep libtard
>>
>>78974089
My personal stance

I disaggree with a federial europe. The larger the goverment then it follows the less it represents the true interests of it's citizens... it is simply too detached. Every nation state has it's own culture. When the whole thing was started we joined on the basis of trade among soverin nations which is find. I love my euro friends and aggree with free movement work live etc. social aspects but i will never give away my liberty to some unelected foriegn control. if you're old enough to remember you will remember the soviet union. this is no different in it's demand for control.. a demand which can never be satisfied and is not for or of the people of europe.

for this reason i voted leave. a question of liberty. it's unfortunate that we have a generation of indocunated marxists, happy in their self believe but ultimately dumbed by a lack insight only experience can give. they think they will be high on the hog but one day they won't be in mode and no one will be there to free them. they would have willingly given it away.
>>
>>78974089
How does this post have 207 replies? Is /pol/ truly this stupid?
>>
>>78984177
I know that, what I mean is, it's gonna become REALLY fucking popular, on a scale with "xenophobia" or "patriarchy"
>>
>>78984496

Due to geographical location, its better to import from us as shipping fees would be practically non-existent to EU countries. I reckon manufacturers could afford higher safety standards.

>>78984503

Explain please
>>
>>78984549
Define Freedom in the UK for us.

Do you need to seek permission to do any of the following from Government?

Drive.
Sell goods. (such as alcohol, pharmaceuticals, explosive chemicals etc)
Construct living/work/recreational spaces.
>>
>>78984696
maybe we just like to talk
>>
>>78974089
>Please keep the comments clean and free of offensive or meaningless content
Fuck off
>>
>>78984549
I agree with you 100% on everything you've said there (well apart from the gratuitous use of the word 'chick'). Living and working in any foreign country is simply a matter of bureaucracy (assuming you meet their immigration requirements).

But on June 22nd, there was no bureaucracy and no immigration requirements for 27 western countries. Now (or at least, 2 years from Article 50) there are. Why is that a good thing again?
>>
>>78984808
Get tae fuck with that sovereign citizen shite
>>
File: 2772052540_09191af635_b.jpg (583 KB, 767x1024) Image search: [Google]
2772052540_09191af635_b.jpg
583 KB, 767x1024
>>78976985
>>Cameron and Parliament figured they'd get an easy Remain vote, only planned for that.

This much is painfully obvious. Not just Cameron, the whole establishment and media shills have their head buried so far up their ass they couldn't imagine the remain vote losing.

It's the same in many other countries, a lot of people are pissed off at their leaders, they feel they have little to loose and will vote "wrong" just to spite the ruling class.
>>
>>78984606
and no it wasn't because of being racist. i love europeans and humanity and hope they seek living on their feet even if that means struggle fear and self relience than dying on their knees in a prison without borders not just of the mind by in reality.
>>
>>78984808
All of the above.
But I don't need permission to vote.

The EU doesn't even allow you that much.

Free means being able to decide your own destiny, and that means deciding as a country what rules and regulations you follow.
>>
>>78984807
>as shipping fees would be practically non-existent to EU countries
Says the Trump of logistics. Why do you think manufacturing jobs went halfway around the world to begin with?
>>
>>78984807
>Explain please

What's not to get? Is the UK without an EU membership suddenly a prime target for foreign investment? Maybe a bit, wouldn't get my hopes up, though. What can the UK offer to a foreign or domestic investor that the EU or China can't? Not being an EU member, creating my business in the UK leaves me with a border to a very large market - yet the costs of production aren't as low as in China, right?

There's a very good reason why the UK exports quite a lot into the EU and why you can't simply shift that volume to Australia or Canada.
>>
>>78984989
precisely my point. Brexit members seem to think they have produced a miracle and suddenly re-ordered freedom for every tea drinking chav on the red brick estate.

I voted remain because I am not a drooling imbecile.

You should have listened to Vince Cable. Bloodbath is too light a term for that 10% drop in strength of £.

And its only the beginning. MOAR to come.
>>
>>78974868
first post best post
>>
>>78983663
> Trump is a demagogue
America might have a demagogue leading its United States?!
> At least people would have had to vote for him.

Imagine him being the unelected head of the USA. Some people come and ask for a bit more democratic approach. NOPE. I'm the king.

We criticizes Putin for being part of a fake democracy and oligarchy. The EU is just that.
>>
File: v218-Jeremy-Corbyn-Get-dubs.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
v218-Jeremy-Corbyn-Get-dubs.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
i cant wait to get back home to my good friend diane abbott. my blairite wife can fuck off to france, sending my son to public school, preposterous! Tonight diane will roast a joint of gammon and then i will place my wizened cock into her mud sleeve parting those big fat juicy lips before i ejaculate my entire load. The fervent wind diane exhales due to her ibs is of no hindrance when i play with her asshole and her piggish screams "reeeeeee reeeeeeeee" gets my cock red hot like a R7 Semyorka missile. In no time i ejaculate roaring in a deafening cry silencing my black queen. Tomorrow the ride to parliament will be of great difficulty for my balls i remark before assuming the fetal position in my soviet jim jams and turning off the light, relaxing with a big cheshire cat grin as i listen to diane sob as she lays in pain recovering.
>>
>>78985097
I fear it goes deeper than that. Think about the parties that generally accompany an electoral victory. And then picture Boris, with his 1000yd stare, praising Cameron after his resignation. Also read what he had to say in the Telegraph today.

Johnson and Gove never thought they'd win. They simply thought they'd run it close enough to be front-runners in a post-Cameron leadership race.
>>
>>78974089
because we knew the speculators would be hedging for a remain, pretty much everyone I knew voted leave to fuck with these cunts that think they can play god by betting on outcomes for the country and influencing real life.

FUCK THEM, IM GLAD THEY LOST THEIR BILLIONS WHEN THEY GOT A BREXIT AFTER THEY HEDGED FOR A SOLID REMAIN.

ARROGANT CUNTS DESERVE IT
>>
>>78984941
Because we're British.
We have the best passports in the world.
We can go anywhere we bloody well want and we don't have to reciprocate.

I don't want 27 countries, ~700 Million people to be able to walk up to our borders, show a passport, and then be welcomed and treated as citizens of the UK

That's horrible, it undermines our own citizens, it destroys our working conditions and our national unity.

these things matter to people who consider this their home, their only home, one they can't leave out of pride or poverty

>>78985097
Nobody did it to spite them, we did it simply because we don't agree with them. If 52% of them wanted to leave, we wouldn't have remained to spite them.

The fact is polls have always shown we're about 50/50 lately, and the leave part won out.
But the establishment was stupidly skewed, 90% of MPs backing remain.
We didn't vote leave because we hate them, on the contrary, they didn't support leave because they're so out of touch with us.
>>
File: banksy.jpg (107 KB, 646x404) Image search: [Google]
banksy.jpg
107 KB, 646x404
>>78985485
>pic related
Can you spot it?
>>
>>78985147

Cheap labour. With the pound dropping, thats what we'll have but it'll steadily grow just as the Chinese has. Cheaper logistics gives us the edge.

>>78985263

Thats not the point, as i mentioned earlier, that FTA with Malaysia is very important. It means the Chinese and Japs will likely want an FTA too to suppress Malaysian competition. We import raw material from China, manufacture here, and sell onto France + Netherlands when they leave and inevitably and want an FTA. If USA offers an FTA, we win the game.

Not only that but with an more educated workforce in the UK, products manufactured would be more desirable.
>>
>>78985485
Commissioners are appointed by our nationally elected Government to the EU. We also get to elect European Parliamentarians.

I fail to see where the EU is undemocratic. Its only simpleton Brits who dont get it. They failed to understand proportional representation until UKIP had to spell it out to the morons following the election of only one MP.

Fact is the UK's population are stupid, ignorant, and easily lied to.
>>
>>78985789
And yet, the figures for immigration show that brown Indians, followed by white Poles are the biggest migrants to the UK. Congratulations, you have completely solved the white immigrant problem.
>>
>>78985861
I see the elephant i don't see the argument.
> Banksy ayy,
Maybe this habit of lack of transparency among those who drool over people like banksy is the cause of communication breakdown across the UK and Europe. The split does seem to be between arty, cosmopolitan London and rural England.

Please, do explain what you mean.
>>
>>78985953
>Cheap labour. With the pound dropping
I'm sorry, but I still don't see how Sunderland is going to compete with Dhaka.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.