[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8
File: zjTbp9.jpg (69 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
zjTbp9.jpg
69 KB, 600x450
>>
>>78971434
Based KKK
>>
>>78971434
He is black

http://endingthefed.com/un-official-found-dead-was-set-to-testify-against-hillary-clinton-same-day-barbell-fell-on-his.html
>>
>>78971434
Based.
>>
File: 1426680464733.jpg (70 KB, 441x411) Image search: [Google]
1426680464733.jpg
70 KB, 441x411
>>78971434

>google marxism
>wikipedia, reasonable if not always accurate source
>ctrl+f
>"racism" not found
>"anti-semitism" not found

Why do you ignorant fucks keep saying "marxists" "cultural marxism". etc. Marxism has literally nothing to do with race, it is a dialectical view of history. It's main focuses are capital and class struggle, there is literally no writings of Marx that I've come across that mention race at all. I could be wrong, but I'm still waiting on evidence that Marxism has anything to do with race.
>>
>>78971605
Either way he's doing some redpilling
Might have dressed as a klans men to get the attention
>>
>>78972190
The post-modern left defines the races as classes engaged in a dialectic class struggle with minorities playing the role of the exploited proletariat and whites playing the role of the oppressive bourgeoisie. This is why "racism" as defined by the post-modern left is a "system of oppression" akin to capitalism or feudalism in orthodox marxism.
>>
File: 1310253028097.jpg (17 KB, 313x286) Image search: [Google]
1310253028097.jpg
17 KB, 313x286
>>78972710

So basically it's taking what Marx wrote, ripping off the cover and throwing the rest out the window?

That's honestly all dogshit. I'm a Marxist and yet the evidence is there to say that Blacks, for one reason or another, are without a doubt the most violent group in America. Marxism was always about a scientific process. If Marx had access to modern information (For instance the MAO-A gene information), it's reasonable to assume he would've understood/accepted it and not run around with his fingers in his ears.

Modern Marxists are not Marxists. Why does everyone (including themselves) continue to label them that. It's a corruption of the facts.
>>
File: ee8.jpg (121 KB, 1125x900) Image search: [Google]
ee8.jpg
121 KB, 1125x900
>>78972190
>writings of Marx that I've come across
Pretending you've read Marx, but googled and wiki'd before making this post. Ok chap, you got us, everyone who uses the term "cultural marxism" and calls these leftist SJW/BLM cucks "marxists" has totally missed something that only you are wise enough to notice.
>>
File: 1308319134063.jpg (6 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
1308319134063.jpg
6 KB, 251x251
>>78973484

>not being able to forget any single word in Kapital, The Jewish Question or The Communist Manifesto
>yeah he must be lying, nobody is able to forget individual words among thousands, lol lol
>>
>>78973393
Fuck yourself Commie
>>
File: naggers.png (397 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
naggers.png
397 KB, 600x450
>>
>>78973393
>So basically it's taking what Marx wrote, ripping off the cover and throwing the rest out the window?

No, it's taking what Marx wrote and extrapolating from it to explain race relations. Once you accept that history is the product of a material dialectic driven by class struggle it's hard not to see class warfare everywhere.

>Modern Marxists are not Marxists. Why does everyone (including themselves) continue to label them that. It's a corruption of the facts.

No True Scotsman fallacy. Marxism is as Marxists does.
>>
>>78973864

Marxism as an analytical tool and Bolshevism are two entirely separate things. I don't think that Capitalism is to be overthrown, I don't think that replacing our current socio-economic model to a state-based giant turd will fix anything.
>>
>>78973393
Its like calling globalists jews around here.

We don't mean actual marxists, but the kind that try to reduce inequality through cultural tactics and are inspired by marx's thinking. Loook up frankfurt school.
>>
File: leading kek.png (81 KB, 823x1865) Image search: [Google]
leading kek.png
81 KB, 823x1865
>>78973993
>>
>>78974110
>Marxism as an analytical tool

Marxism is not an analytical tool; it's a reductive ideology that misrepresents human societies and misunderstands human history. It's basically a form of autism pretending to be historical analysis.
>>
>>78971434
pic related
>>
>>78971434
I don't see how this is supposed to excuse the KKK though. Just because blacks kill each other in black-on-black crime, doesn't mean white people killing blacks is any more okay.
>>
>>78973393
>That's honestly all dogshit. I'm a Marxist and yet the evidence is there to say that Blacks, for one reason or another, are without a doubt the most violent group in America.
Under Marxist philosophy, you'd expect the working class to be the most violent group, since they're supposed to participate in a violent revolution against the ruling class. So I don't see how them being violent is "bad" from a Marxist perspective, it's up to what that violence is directed towards.

>>78974110
If you actually were a Marxist, you would know that the "dictatorship of the proletariat" was never intended to be an ideal. It was just a temporary stage until Communism (collective rule by the workers, essentially a form of democratic anarchy) is achieved.

>>78974418
Most "cultural marxists" aren't actually inspired by Marx. They may have similar views, but if they're influenced by Marx, it's not directly.
>>
>>78977732
You are right, sir. Absolutely right. So let's have a pop quiz: you have dirty dishes in your sink which will undoubtedly smell bad in another day, and also purely by coincidence your house is on fire. What do you worry about?
>>
>>78977732

It is okay though. The KKK didn't just go around killing black people. They only killed the ones who deserved it.
>>
>>78971434
did he get stabbed after taking that photo?
>>
>>78978643
Obviously one is a higher priority, but that's not what I said. I mean by your logic, I suppose you'd be willing to call for every American to cut their income to $1000 a month because there are children starving in Africa?

>>78978716
So they only killed those who were planning to kill others?
>>
>>78979207
>So they only killed those who were planning to kill others?

The typical targets for Lynchings were blacks who had already committed assaults against whites. Given that was a predictable outcome of assaulting white people it's safe to say that most blacks who got lynched had violent impulse control disorders. So "planning" of any suit wasn't their forte, but yes they would probably have killed other at some point if they hadn't already.
>>
>>78979207

I don't know the details of every single kill. I do know of one that I read about a while ago, where a group hung some nigger because he was caught abusing a white woman.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.