[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are Paleshitians so whiny?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: de facto israel.png (178 KB, 1900x2226) Image search: [Google]
de facto israel.png
178 KB, 1900x2226
Why are Paleshitians so whiny?
>>
>>78967600

Why are israelites so whiny they got dem asses kicked by egypt and had to give back sinai clay?
>>
>>78967600
Isn't it true that the real israeli territory expands from western Egypt through Syria and Iraq,Jordan and Lebanon? Current Israel is only like 1/20th of the size it should be.
>>
>>78967600
>paleshitians
"oh no my precious child. LOOK AT WHAT THEY DID!!! HE WAS ONLY ARMED WITH AN RPG YOU EVIL AMERICANS ILL KILL YOU"
>>
File: mujahidden.jpg (130 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
mujahidden.jpg
130 KB, 720x1280
Soon, soon, you will see the wondrous sight….A fierce conflict and you will see.
In the heart of your abode, there shall be the battles…..for your destruction, my sword has been sharpened.

We have marched by night, to cut and behead…..By the knife of revenge, targeting those who deserve it.
With the specters of the night and the youth of terror…..and an explosion of woe, that he may be defeated.

You have begun to fight me, with the lost coalition…..So taste my fury, when it fires up.
For long shall you remain, in my war shall you lose…..With what shall you meet, a youth chanting the takbeer?

When the steed roams, raises its head, and leaps forth…..Thus it becomes a lighted blaze.
The bullets have blazed, and the revenge has come…..So where is the escape, O the most evil of the creatures?

Unto you we will come, with beheading and death…..With fright and silence, we will tear the bonds.
You have failed publicly, so taste the loss….and go back fleeing, a nightlong run.

When disbelief gets agitated, froths, and stirs up…..We fill the roads, with red blood;
By the stabbing of the bayonets, by the striking of the necks…..on the assembly of the dogs, when they marshal.

We have come, we have come; we have set off with determination…..In earnest we have proceeded, to the peak of the peaks.
We dive into deaths, we close the ranks…..We die standing, as lions of courage.
>>
>>78968162

>Same Mudslime bs for last 100 years

Absolutely nothing is gonna happen
>>
How do you feel about peace keepers preventing you to genocide lebanese? Are jew mad? (pun intended)
>>
>>78968696
I really wish we could grab some of the land in southern lebanon too, it's a very beautiful country.
>>
Id deal with Palis more than Syrians. At least they stay in their owm country.
>>
>>78968162
Mashallah
>>
>>78968162

kill yourself you scrawny ass turk ROACH
>>
File: 75439.jpg (12 KB, 212x238) Image search: [Google]
75439.jpg
12 KB, 212x238
>>78968162
Try this bullshit in eastern europe mudslime. I DOUBLE DARE YOU FAGGOT!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.