[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The United Kingdom IS Machiavelli
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: george-osborne_3240752b.jpg (95 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
george-osborne_3240752b.jpg
95 KB, 620x387
The UK is single handedly fucking the EU in the rectum. No lube.

The Conservatives are really doing a great job here. If there was an election tomorrow, I would be voting for them. Why? Because they're manipulating the shit out of Europoors.

They're not triggering article 50, which as EU insiders have said would put the UK in a weakened negotiating position. This creates uncertainty in Europe and America. The UK is in a position where it can endure anything the world can throw at it from the time being, but Europe cannot. Europe is already on the left foot.

Wall Street keeps haemorrhaging, partly because America has a shitload of vested interest in keeping the UK afloat. Much more US money is directly on the UK than it is the EU. Foreign investment, business links etc.

This puts the UK in an even stronger position, because now Yurop's daddy is going to be more interested in the UK, its most important economic consideration, getting the best possible deal.

What is best for the US, what is best for the EU, what is best for Britain? To get everything Boris is asking for. Free trade, no immigration, no fees, no EU laws. It would calm US markets, it would certainly calm Yuropoor markets. Because it would make Britain economically more secure. Britain is the wedge here, and it is by far in the strongest position.

Soon enough the EU will have the USA breathing down its neck, mark my words. It will have to accept a shittier and shittier deal the longer it holds out on negotiations pre-Article 50.

If, that is, the Conservatives can keep their shit together. Print money until it sticks.
>>
>>78966190
Nice post anon, so I am bumping
>>
>>78966190
Yeah, the Eurocrats are pissed because giving the UK a bad deal just to punish them will hurt them worse than it hurts the UK.

On the other hand, if the UK gets a good exit deal, everybody else will want to leave the EU and get the same deal.

The EU has been exposed as the emperor with no clothes. Much respect to the people of the UK for having the balls to make this apparent.
>>
im fed up hearing people crying about the economy. can no one see the eurocucks are bluffing? we just cut the anchor round our necks and signalled we wont pay for any more bail outs for dog shit economies in europe.

Germany can pay. do people really want to invest in europe right now? Theyd have to be mad
>>
File: cuckservatives.jpg (268 KB, 667x2400) Image search: [Google]
cuckservatives.jpg
268 KB, 667x2400
>>78966190
>The Conservatives are really doing a great job here
>Conservatives really doing a great job
>Really doing a great job
>A great job
>Really
>>
>>78968448

Good for the Conservatives in general too, since Labour's imploding.
>>
>>78970034

We will go Article 50 in November/December, then have 2 years.

mfw the EU is almost dead by the time we even get to Christmas.
>>
2 - 1
TWO - ONE
T W O - O N E
>>
>>78970157

Yeah, but I have a feeling this is different. Cameron and his PC Rainbow Coalition is out.
>>
>>78966190
intredasting
>>
>>78970757
the enemy within will sink us if anything
>>
File: Niccolo.jpg (580 KB, 1600x1226) Image search: [Google]
Niccolo.jpg
580 KB, 1600x1226
>>78966190
God I'm so proud of you Bongs
I take back all the anti British shit I said as an edgy teenager

RULE BRITANNIA
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN
>>
>>78970821
you only won because your team was Whiter! you f-fuckin r-raycest!!
>>
>>78966190
lol are you kidding?

Activating article 50 means no turning back.

They cannot hold even informal discussions before then so it's all guesswork.

2 year race to attempt to beat a bloc of almost 30 countries at the negotiating table.

Cameron could have invoked article 50 immediately but instead quickly resigned so that it couldn't be.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.