[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.theguardian.com/politics /2016/jun/27/its-time-to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: newukflag2.jpg (324 KB, 1280x768) Image search: [Google]
newukflag2.jpg
324 KB, 1280x768
http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/27/its-time-to-put-welsh-independence-on-agenda-leanne-wood

Can't fucking believe this. Not only is a traitor asking to separate from UK, she's also asking to rejoin the EU which is exactly I voted to leave. If this happened, I'd have to move to England, as proud as I am as a Welshman, I can't deal with the EU.

Thoughts?
>>
File: 1467058650137.gif (2 MB, 255x400) Image search: [Google]
1467058650137.gif
2 MB, 255x400
>>78965292
shut up and watch your country die.
>>
>>78965577
Fuck off Himmler.
>>
>>78967309
Watch and enjoy.
>>
>>78965292
Don't worry, it's never going to happen.
>>
>>78967462
I know, just annoys me that some cunt makes this shit up. We're definitely voting to stay in if there's a choice for the people.
>>
>>78965292
How would Wales survive? What is their economy based on?
>>
>>78967309
>Fuck off Merkel
FTFY. Himmler would despise the EU, not for the power it has, but because of what it has done to Germany.
>>
>>78967756
EU handouts.
While Scotland uses British handouts.
>>
>>78967756
sheep and tax evasion
>>
>>78965577

Minor wounds, meanwhile the train crashes
>>
To my it's an easy choice. If you stay in the EU you have to bail out Italians, Spaniards, Portuguese and other people of questionable genetics. If you leave, you get to take care of your own business, and don't have to bother with helping people you have nothing in common with to begin with.

There's no reason why we Northern Europeans should have to pay for Southerners and Gypsies. Let them take care of themselves, or die starving, I don't fucking care.
>>
>>78965292
Plaid Cymru only consists of 20% of the welsh assembly. It doesn't appear that they have much in the way of support.

Not only that, didn't Wales as a whole vote to leave anyway?
>>
>>78968837
Exactly, it just pisses me off the powerless cunt does anything for patriotic voter support.

Pathetic.
>>
>>78967866
>tried to leave
>you wouldn't let us
Might as well milk it
>>
>>78969274
>tried to leave
We didn't want to leave.
Mate.
>>
>>78965292
>ww3 will be caused by the balkanizatiin of the uk
>>
>>78965292
Yeah but I've spent a long time here, and I get the sense that a decent amount of "Welsh" people have gone full on N Irish circa 1970 and think that Wales should never become independent "because it's literally been over a thousand years"
>>
>>78965292
IF Scotland, Wales and N. Ireland DID leave the UK and joined the EU, there would be no EU. So what is stopping some fucking Golbalist cunt getting England to join the EU.

Im ecstatic that we left, but the Left Wing are just fucking making me REEEEE in my head all the time now.

We all hate niggers, muslims etc but I fucking hate liberals more than anything.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!!!!!
>>
>>78975278
I meant if the IRA, Scotland and Wales left the UK, there would be no more UK.
>>
>>78969274
If I recall correctly 55% of us didn't want to leave.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.