[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so /pol/ lets assume that you manage to deport every single non-white
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
so /pol/ lets assume that you manage to deport every single non-white person, and lets assume your economy doesn't crash.
how are you gonna fix pic related ?
>>
>>78962243
shills out in full force today....
>>
>>78962243
What is the issue?
>>
>>78962243

NatSoc, idiot.

With no shitskins to prop up, we then can fund decent programs so white women breed again. We basically fund your Muslim ilk to breed like rabbits because of MUH RACISMS and the merchant Jew capitalists cry about welfare when we do it for whites.
>>
>>78962243
Quality not quantity, my dear Watson.
>>
>>78962243
According to this image the human race is going to die out simply because we don't feel like breeding.

I'm ok with that
>>
>>78962243
wtf am I watching here?
>>
>>78962826
>wtf am I watching here?
the fertility rate that is below replacement level for all western (white) countries.
for the record there were no recorded case in history where this trend has gone backward.

this is most likely salvageable.
>>78962625
don't think you realize how capitalism works.
>>
why would this need to be fixed? the endless infinite growth model is jew bullshit that must go.
>>
>>78963369
>the endless infinite growth model is jew bullshit that must go.
agreed, but that's how capitalist economy works.
and that's why your government is opening the gates of mass immigration.
>>
>>78962243
When the last white people are about to die out nuke the country, burn and salt the land, poison the water so the shitskin foreigners could not take the clay
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.