[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White people will never understand black people NEVER Holy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: Cl9-qzqWgAAuwcY.jpg (33 KB, 442x477) Image search: [Google]
Cl9-qzqWgAAuwcY.jpg
33 KB, 442x477
White people will never understand black people

NEVER

Holy fuck, you people live in your own world
>>
>>78960927
Sorry that we can't understand animal feelings
>>
File: 1467043747566.gif (1 MB, 616x5370) Image search: [Google]
1467043747566.gif
1 MB, 616x5370
>>78960927

DINDU NUFFIN
>>
Leafs will never be Australians
NEVER
Holy fuck, you """"""people"""""" live in your own world
>>
>>78960927
They are literal sub-humans. Have you ever been to the South? Or any major city's downtown?

Fuck niggers.
>>
>>78960927
Blacks live in their own world where they are perpetual victims and avoid all efforts to self improve because they think they are entitled to government whitey gibs
>>
>>78960927
No one cares what an oriental moose fucker thinks.
>>
Of course niggers are treated differently. Why shouldnt they be? They're literally subhuman and look and act like monkies.
>>
>>78960927

"you people live in your own world"

If only we did, if only...
>>
>>78960927
Pretty funny that they don't show what other minorities think because the data shows EVERYONE hates blax
>>
Look how unfairly this dindu is being treated by the police.
>>
>>78960927
They need to do more to be like white people since, you know, we built this society and led this nation to be the strongest world power in known history.
>>
It's true, we won't. White people have wanted to explore space, and live in space, but black people saw that as racist and started singing songs about muh whitey in space.

It's pretty funny that millennials think this shit is new, blacks are LITERALLY incapable of looking at the bigger picture.
>>
>>78960927
>a race of victims
>>
>>78960927
>black fragility
>>
>>78960927
Just like with Christians, I don't see the point in trying to understand the black man's false sense of persecution.
>>
>>78960927
>Holy fuck, you people live in your own world

And thank goodness for that.
>>
>>78961530
Clint Eastwood would be proud of that nog.
>>
>>78960927
Isn't perception based upon repeated narratives, presumably lies that majority enjoys to share?
>>
Daily reminder that any black man you meet (statistically) has a 1/5 chance of being a criminal and a 1/12 chance of being a violent criminal.

>>78961530
>Pretending to pull a gun out of your pocket when someone is pointing a real gun at you.
Holy shit.
>>
>>78960927
Not even hookers treat blacks the same as whites.

At some point you have to acknowledge the weakest link in every single relationship and stop assuming you're the victim.
>>
>>78961914
>Christians not persecuted
Underage fedorafag or Achmedistan subverter?
>>
>>78960927
Blacks are treated too fairly, because people are afraid of being racist. Blacks behave poorly in every imaginable scenario, people learn and expect this behavior.
>>
>>78962129
the future of blacks is literally making everyone except the black neets sterile, they're the only ones even capable of acting like all other humans
>>
>>78962022
He forgot to unload the cop's gun while he was sleeping though.
>>
>>78962258
>70% of Americans are Christians
>Persecuted
Pick one.
>>
File: thesedindusbecray.jpg (13 KB, 237x212) Image search: [Google]
thesedindusbecray.jpg
13 KB, 237x212
>>78960927
>Its not that we dont understand you.... we literally cant understand you.

Ogga Booga, Indeed.
>>
>inferior race blames inferiority on something other than themselves
>>
>>78961530
Love that in Norway, people supported the policeman, because how could he have known the black man didnt have a gun
>>
Now ask the Hispanics and Asians what they think about Blacks.

Honestly, why the fuck are people still discussing race relations with whites and blacks when hispanics are the biggest minority group in the country?
>>
>black guy at my gym
>starts to rant a bit about a shitty bank
>you all white guys are cool but those mother fuckers over there
>blah blah went into bank
>blah blah never even noticed he was there
>blah blah it's because I'm black!!

then I start laughing as I try to explain it's not that he is black, they are just assholes there. Being my blond hair green eye friend moved banks for the exact same treatment issues.

that pretty much sums up the issue.
>anything that happens
>it must be because they are black!
>>
>>78967732

This pretty much. The Black Boomers and Gen X'ers have pretty much put in every millennial's brain that if there's no other visible explanation or really the first explanation to every problem is racism.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.