[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nu-/pol/ is angry at us for leaving the EU These liberal/shill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: britpepe.png (226 KB, 4500x4334) Image search: [Google]
britpepe.png
226 KB, 4500x4334
Nu-/pol/ is angry at us for leaving the EU

These liberal/shill tears are fucking delicious
>>
File: 1466866441685.png (3 MB, 3300x2550) Image search: [Google]
1466866441685.png
3 MB, 3300x2550
sure m8, whatever helps you sleep at night
>>
>>78960204
It's shills trying to use shame tactics to make us desire a second referendum.
>>
>>78960342

If we want to damage our country, we have a right to do so.
>>
what are you talking about you cunt
>>
>>78960204
so far it looks like all Brexit did is fuck up your economy
>>
>>78960824
Nice meme, last I checked prices of goods hasn't changed here at all, not even by 1 penny. It's like you think we're in 1920s weimar republic mode now, you're delusional. Basically nothing has changed in our day to day lives for now other than people are a bit more open about their nationalism and there are lefty tears flooding our media.

Shit's going gr8 pham.
>>
>>78960514
Have you asked your Queen about that m8? People have no rights
>>
>>78961378
She's powerless m8. Officially our state is a parliamentary democracy, not a REAL monarchy.
>>
File: 1466623109993.jpg (55 KB, 718x699) Image search: [Google]
1466623109993.jpg
55 KB, 718x699
>>78960204
Don't worry its a bunch of fucking shitposting retards. We are still proud of you.
>>
>>78961258

> prices change overnight
>>
>>78960824
keynesians are scared of market corrections
>>
>>78961672
Well retarded europhiles and remainers are acting like that's exactly what's happening. They're acting like we're already using suitcases full of money to buy bread. Fucking chill out you bunch of autists literally nothing has happened yet.
>>
>>78961592
Also how come she hasn't said ANYTHING on Brexit? I mean her word would have some power at least right?
>>
>>78961971

Can't expect nu-/pol/ to use simple logic.

Caroline lucas literally had tears in her eyes, was glorious
>>
>>78962337

She is supposed to be netural, but she has privately expressed how much she wants to leave
>>
File: image-1.gif (3 MB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
image-1.gif
3 MB, 480x320
>>78960204
Meanwhile BBC London and C4 "news" are pumping out a bunch of fake "racial" attack stories and our silly wog who's mayor of Londonistan is warning his fellow Mohammedans and other "communities" to "stand guard" against a rise in "hate crimes". Everything is gonna go tits-up. Not because of Brexit itself, but because of the liberal establishment agitprop. Personally, i'm rather excited by it all.
>>
>>78960204
Doe we need a nother Moscow shill celebration that their far left and right agitprot hurt the west and cucked the UK?

Hang a Russian today. Who funded the French national front.

Who funded UKIP

Who got corbyn in.

hang a Russian before they fuck your country with their far right/left faggotry.

Never hate your fellow countrymen. Stand strong and don't let foreigners from Moscow run your politics and divide and destroy you
>>
>>78960204
It's not nu-/pol/, it's the shills.
>>
>>78962337
Too many people hold the queens opinion on a pedestal, it has no power, but her opinion could lend great power to one side or the other. It would basically be unfair to let the queen voice her opinion on stuff like this because there will always be die hard royalists who literally will just do what the queen even suggests. I've been to a neighbors house and seen pictures of the royal family hung up all around their house, some people are dedicated to the royal family to a rather fanatic degree.
>>
File: 102309856.png (1 MB, 680x850) Image search: [Google]
102309856.png
1 MB, 680x850
They sure like to imply that the pound dropping a bit was a surprise.

>It clearly wasnt and was talked about on British TV many many many maaaaaany fucking times

And as soon as it starts going back up they will go back to calling us racists and fascist old white men.

They think they are getting a rise out of us but really they are just being laughed at, its been four fucking days and look at the absolute state they are in.

Come November its gonna be a fucking salt mountain ontop of a salt mine surrounded by a salt lake in a salt world under a salt sky.

>And I will laugh my ass off
>>
>>78960824
>so far it looks like all Brexit did is fuck up your economy

Doesn't look like that to me

Markets are down across the entire planet. The EU stocks fell more than UK's stocks did. By like 3-4x as much.
>>
>>78962337
she voted leave

t. her mate
>>
>>78962660
RAHOWA IS COMING

RAHOWA IS REAL

HELTER SKELTER

MANSON WAS RIGHT
>>
>>78962848
she's in her 90s

She can't remember if she put her fucking shoes on for fucks sake.

Meanwhile Moscow is running your political agenda.
>>
Can we even leave? Will the powers that be permit it?
>>
>>78963138
For a woman in her 90s she can still fucking move around and think, she hasn't got fucking dementia. I don't know why the opinion of older people who have lived in the UK when it wasn't apart of the EU is being discarded so readily while they vote in the vast majority to leave. These are the people who have lived through real strife and they're trying to save us from a future of capitulation and irrelevance at the cost of a small hit to our pocket. These are people who have quite literally fought to protect our country in the past and lefties are happy to write them off as "racist old fogeys"

Fucking disgusting disrespect to the elderly and completely intellectually dishonest.
>>
>>78960514
You sound like a person who either suffers from obesity, or suicidal tendencies.
>>
>>78963452
Probably not. What's likely to happen is that other EU countries will hold referendums and the entire thing disintegrates. Then we can raise the people's army, go up to Scotland, and kill all the jocks......because reasons.
>>
>>78964130
>kill the jocks

Build the wall and let them kill themselves. Live stream it for ££££££
>>
File: 1466644463387.jpg (157 KB, 480x380) Image search: [Google]
1466644463387.jpg
157 KB, 480x380
>>78960204
>Nu-/pol/ cares more about bankers and businessmen than sovereignty and BTFO Kike globalist scum like Soros. Seriously we ruined Soros' plan, we destroyed the Bilderberg's plan of a United Europe and if we take an economic toll who cares. Britain has done more agains the eternal Jew and globalist agenda in the last week than any other country on /pol/ in the last decade.

America is actively working toward that goal with King Nigger and Hilldawg who are openly Globalist and Trump who has Jewish Family. Mainland Europe is so far gone they basically embody globalism. Lets not talk about Sweden. Russia's economy is fucked. Everybody else is borderline irrelevant.

I think /pol/ is slowly becoming reddit but you're allowed to say nigger faggot kike without losing muh upvotes. Nobody here sees the big picture anymore, just the numbers they read on Fox News or BBC.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.