[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nicola sez Scotland could veto Brexit. What do you lot think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52
File: nicola-sturgeon.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1065) Image search: [Google]
nicola-sturgeon.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1065
Nicola sez Scotland could veto Brexit.

What do you lot think about this?
>>
>>78949857
Scotland doesn't have the power to overturn UK wide referenda.
>>
They should leave the UK much rather.
Better for both parties
>>
>>78949916
But they will remain in EU by hook or crook. And if they can't, you've got yourself guaranteed rioting or worse.

Fingers crossed for literal, actual, bloody civil war. Can't wait to see Western people killing each other in the streets again.

t's been too long, guise. This isn't normal. We have to go back to our roots.
>>
>>78950006
I wonder how badly the English will want to keep Scotland though. This has the potential to get really really ugly.
>>
>>78950006
Scotland leaving the UK is a lose on scotlands side.

Nicola plays it off like theyll automatically get into the EU in reality they wont, theyll have to apply and they will be vetoed and denied.

Then youre left with a shit country with no economic power that has burned both of its only bridges.
>>
>>78950407
We don't. No one except "muh heritage" Americans gives a shit about Scotland
>>
>>78950407
no self-respecting person in the UK gives the tiniest of shits about scotland and if it leaves, many people will be happy to see the back of that shit hole
>>
File: confuse a cat.gif (606 KB, 300x227) Image search: [Google]
confuse a cat.gif
606 KB, 300x227
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/683755/Nicola-Sturgeon-SNP-Scottish-independence-EU-referendum-Brexit
>Scots rebel against Sturgeon's bid to block Brexit as it emerges SNP is most anti-EU party

im so confuse
>>
>rich net contributor country leaves the eu
>poor leeching countries trying to join

what could possibly go wrong
>>
>>78953373
Help me understand the British mind, britbros. You lot are the most confusing bunch I have ever had the pleasure of trying to understand.
>>
>>78949857
I think she's pulling shit out her arse to try to maintain a facade of relevancy.
Nobody stops the freedom train.
>>
>>78949857
tanks in 30 minutes
>>
>>78949857
Did the Scots really elect someone with down's syndrome as their leader? Do they really think that's a good face to represent them?
>>
>>78954048
Maybe they all look like this?
>>
Scotland are forgetting they ARE the UK as much as England is. Whatever is decided for us is the same for them. Dumb fucks. They can't veto anyway. Absolutely no power to do so and they will never get EU membership. So they can either stay put with UK and enjoy it or leave and be the most cucked country in the world.
>>
>>78954156
>stay put with UK and enjoy it
>and enjoy it
Somehow I have doubts they will be enjoying that. Any way you slice it, this whole situation is fucked three ways from Sunday
>>
>>78954363
>doesn't know how sarcasm works

They are fucked either way. Just a whole lot less fucked by staying part of UK.
>>
>>78954156
they ARE trying to get out of the shit show that is the UK. And England comprises of the majority of parliament so not exactly the same.
>>
I think that >>78949916 is right and Sturgeon knows it, but that the goal is not to succeed at vetoing Brexit. It's to win legitimacy in the eyes of the EU when they apply for membership and/or make a case that they already have membership that simply needs to be renegotiated.
>>
Scotland doesn't matter.
>>
>>78949857
bitch is trying to make out she's got cards up her sleeve.

what she actually has is debt up her sleeve.

she's got to rally the retards and pretend but anyone with a brain knows scotland is going nowhere.
>>
File: 1467037088146.jpg (77 KB, 794x972) Image search: [Google]
1467037088146.jpg
77 KB, 794x972
>>78949857
Already confirmed false by everyone including Alex Salmond. Stupid bitch did not read the law sh was referencing.
>>
Does this mean a possible Welshit?
>>
>>78953703
Teabros in general are confusing as fuck, at least we burgerbros this side of the pond are able to tell it straight, except for when we can't.
>>
>>78953373
>>78953703
A lot of them want independence from the UK, but also from the EU.
>>
>>78954929
do you know what separates Great Britain from the animals?

The Atlantic Ocean
>>
>>78949857
They can't veto.
>>
>mfw cucking scotland for hundreds of years
>mfw scotland cucked themselves with independence vote
>mfw scotland got cucked in the referendum
>mfw scotland are throwing a tantrum England and Wales are not as cucked as them
post a more pathetic country

pro tip: you can;t
>>
>>78954809
She threw all the toys out of the pram after the result without actually doing any reasearch on to how EU laws and economics work.

Wouldn't suprise me if she steps down after article 50 is invoked. She's made herself look like an absolute fool. Even the Scottish on these boards seem to agree.
>>
>>78949857

Wee Jimmy Krankie chats a lot of shit.
>>
>Scottish people weren't voting remain just to avoid another indy ref
>people that voted No on the indy ref could be bothered about the result of the eu ref

I guarantee you another indy ref will result in another No vote, with any luck that little poison dwarf will resign at that point.
>>
>Be Nicola Sturgeon
>Campaign for #indyref - lose
>Campaign against #Brexit - lose
She's the ultimate loser.
>>
File: 1462390609077.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1462390609077.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
>>78955111
Trips of Truth
>>
>>78955111
>mfw cucking scotland for hundreds of years

Mate, we wanted this union and helped create the Empire with you.

The only thing you done to cuck us is the Highland Clearance, even then you paid our debt when we joined.

Also by referring to Scotland, you mean SNP. They are the ones throwing the tantrum lad. They are going to cause "Troubles 2 : Scottish Boogaloo".
>>
>tfw Scottish
>tfw we're splitting up the UK
>tfw remaining a full member of the EU
>tfw England suddenly surrounded by EU prosperous countries with free movement eating EU directive bananas
>tfw Regrexit kicks in, Brejoin happens by 2020
>>
>>78955530
Is she Ben Shapiro's mum?
>>
Lol, good luck Scotland.

If this is your best plan then you may as well give up now. Nicola is a pig faced cunt.

Personally I'd be happy if we gave Scotland and Gibraltar away, both worthless piles of shit, Scotland more so
>>
>>78955530
aww she was such a cute boy
>>
>>78955073
woah uncalled for hold on

abdul stop using your neighbors internet
>>
>>78950407
Scotland are a net drain. I want them to leave the UK. All the Scots worth anything will flee here and then Scotland can die in the gutter after the EU refuses to acknowledge them.
>>
>>78955707
No, she's his dad.
>>
File: 1467008979179.jpg (2 MB, 1931x1121) Image search: [Google]
1467008979179.jpg
2 MB, 1931x1121
>>78955111
This farage dude makes me laugh
>too bad he's a bluthering ijit
>>
>>78955467
Time to reinstate primae noctis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mda8RzL2Y0
>>
Rename this to mad Unionists thread? :')
You fucks know she's in a position of power at the moment, the UK either goes back in the EU, or Scotland becomes Independent.
Saor Alba.
>>
>>78955910
>Doesn't understand UK political system
>>
Let's move the Scots to Gibraltar and give theme all to Spain.

They all get to stay in the EU, and get good weather to boot. Everybody's happy.

We could move the Northern Irish there as well, if they want to carry on bleating.
>>
>>78955910
>Scotland becomes Independent.

If only! They're not stupid enough to do that though. Who would bail them out, outside the EU and UK? EU has already laughed at SNP for suggesting EU membership. They have nothing to offer at all.
>>
>>78955888
Fox news blocked this from the UK on copyright grounds. :^) Fuckin' Jews.
>>
>>78955910
Good, let them go. Fucked within a month.
>>
>>78956035
Good idea. Nice weather may make them less grumpy.
>>
>>78950260

I love Scotland, but I hate my people so much. They'd rather destroy the UK and themselves, than accept the fact they're part of something bigger.
>>
File: question black guy.jpg (158 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
question black guy.jpg
158 KB, 1600x900
>Alex Salmond
>Nicola Sturgeon

I knew Brits loved battered fish, but come on, lads.
>>
File: dddssd.jpg (67 KB, 1280x544) Image search: [Google]
dddssd.jpg
67 KB, 1280x544
>>78955111
so you're telling me Scotland voted against their own freedom, and might do it again.

what is this madness
>>
>>78951775
Always suspected this. There's Scots living here for generations who do do shit like wear kilts instead of suits to weddings and bang on about fucking nonsense that no one cares about like everyone should know about it.

Makes me wonder if Scottish culture and existence is so great then why did so many come here (and become Union rabble rousers)?
>>
>>78949857
I think it is time that a coalition force of Commonwealth (Primarily UK and Australian)/US troops head into Scotland and start purging all the cunts up there for good.

If the potato niggers decide to get uppity about it after the coalition has finished purging Scotland we turn around and fucking finish the job in Ireland.

Scotland is literally the boil on the arse of the commonwealth doing nothing more than being a drain on resources due to being nothing more than obese transexual feeling merchants.
>>
>>78954156

The former Scottish PM recently said that during independence referendum lots of people voted negatively because London was threatening that with positive result country will be striped from whatever formal statue they got within the EU. (trade agreements etc)

It is the whole Scottish leadership point now that they want to stay in the EU with or without UK because either way they would be already independent 2 years ago.

They got legitimate beef, lads. In the next few days there would be all kind of European diplomats coming to Edinburg to discuss possible solutions and it does not looking good one bit.
>>
>>78953703
Britain is a failing concept.

Ironically most of the nationalist fervour in scotland was generated by Devolution to there, which was meant to bolster Labours position.

Basically it's fracturing.

>>78954946
But Scotland voted Remain as a whole, and most of NI voted remain. It was English votes that caused Brexit.
>>
File: 1465232597200.jpg (14 KB, 480x712) Image search: [Google]
1465232597200.jpg
14 KB, 480x712
>ITT: "People who takes Nicola's little tantrum as the word of all Scots."
>>
>>78949857
She's a cunt.
>>
>>78956413
Here here
>>
>>78956477
>But Scotland voted Remain as a whole, and most of NI voted remain. It was English votes that caused Brexit.
1 million Scots voted out as well you know.
>>
>>78956019
I'm a scot on holiday you arrogant fat turd.
Sorry about your precious union, it's nothing personal :)
God save the queen, r-right?
>>
She's got the UK by the balls and is gonna squeeze every worthless pound out of them before she agrees to shit.

What a glorious dumpster fire your "United" Kingdom has become :^)
>>
>>78956622
Sure you are. So why don't you understand the system? Sturgeon has no veto power and cannot hold a referendum without parliament's approval.
>>
Already confirmed that they have no such power.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/27/alex-salmond-scottish-parliament-cannot-block-brexit/
>>
>>78956527
It's like saying, 16.5 million people voted remain too you know, respect them!
No, you would never think like that.
Arrogant nonce.
>>
>>78956732
We voted as Britain, not as Scotland, England, NI and Wales. Dumb paddy pretending to be a Scot.
>>
>>78956694
Considering 62% of Scots voted to remain, it would be undemocratic to remove us.
Germany have already said they would welcome us to the EU.
>>
>>78956677
>Scotland
>got UK by the balls

Kek
>>
>>78950407
Don't care. Honestly have no emotional investment in the issue. Suspect most English are the same.
>>
>>78956866
Spain, Italy, France and Belgium already said they would veto Scotland. They don't want you because they have separatism of their own.
>>
>>
>>78956846
>paddy
That's an Italian flag, dear. I'm on holiday right now.
We're still countries within a union, so our political views and votes will differ, and they do matter.
Are all English voters really this stupid?
>>
>>78949857
canal+ will never be the same without him
>>
>>78956866
Go to Germany then. You ain't blocking shit, screencap this so we can laugh at you later
>>
>>78956959
Read this on the Express?
People talk shit, but when it comes down to it, they won't do it.
Just like the Leave campaigns promises, right?
>>
>>78950260
>And if they can't, you've got yourself guaranteed rioting
Nah, what are they going to do? Drive hundreds of miles down to London and start destroying shit? If England is going down we're taking everyone else in the union with us.
>>
>>78957010
It was sarcasm Giovanni.

>We're still countries within a union, so our political views and votes will differ, and they do matter.
No, we are part of the same political organisation the UK. There is no English parliament etc. Scotland is just a devolved area, not an authority on its own.

>Are all English voters really this stupid?
Why do you not know the political system properly?

>>78957117
>People talk shit, but when it comes down to it, they won't do it.
They will because why would they fuck their own countries up to help Scotland. You're desperate as fuck.
>>
>>78957092
All the best with Little Britain mate, oh and that extra 350 million to the NHS.
o wait
>>
>>78956500
Fucking Scots man, the worst 2 weeks of my vacation in the UK was up in Glasgow.

Apart from the hundreds of fucking junkies just doing absolutely nothing but complaining about how badly England treats them (Free gibsmedat, free healthcare and other subsidies) they are the most unintellectual and barbaric fucking plebs.

I literally saw a pregnant women attack a rottweiler with a sledgehammer who had track marks up her arms longer than River Phoenix's while her Nu-Male faggot partner stood on and laughed.
>>
>>78957010
Different poster to previous, but the EU's actions and statements accepting Credit as a given imply they don't agree. That said, EUrocrats are quite dim at times.
>>
>>78957010
>are English voters this stupid

Won, didn't we?
>>
>>78957279
*Brexit, fucking autocorrect
>>
Typically ignoble behavior, do what is right and just; when one loses follow through with how the bet you placed. Britain decided to quit, politicians no matter their convictions should not contradict the will of the people when it has so clearly been stated.
>>
>>78957197
ha, yeah sarcasm! that will mend my mistake!
A union isn't a political organisation lmao, that's why ever country has a devolved parliament you nonce.
Holy fuck the leave voters really are batshit stupid.
>>
>>78949857

she wears a shit ton of make up
>>
>>78957433
>that's why ever country has a devolved parliament you nonce.
No, Wales, NI and Scotland do. Britain has a parliament. England has no parliament.

>A union isn't a political organisation
Are you stupid?
>>
>>78957262
LOL, what's that shit they all drink as well? Like alcoholic mouthwash?

>>78957239
I'm not the dopey cunt that thinks the UK is suddenly going to collapse without the EU. You sound like a mental patient m8
>>
>>78957280
My point proven.
You won because English voters are stupid.
>>
>>78957280
>Won, didn't we?

You dumb cunts were fooled into thinking it was a competition with someone rather than deciding whether to destroy your country or not.

You lost. You're just too stupid to understand how.
>>
>>78957607
Still won, and you're still crying. Your tears make it all the more enjoyable.
>>
>>78955530

this can't be real

she looks like ben stiller mixed with ben shapiro

where are her tits?
>>
File: anal pain.jpg (25 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
anal pain.jpg
25 KB, 200x200
>>78957607
>>78957659
>The Celt (minus the Welsh) cries out in pain as he strikes you
>>
>>78957433
Well at least you're trying Luigi.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/9845442/EU-to-set-up-euro-election-troll-patrol-to-tackle-Eurosceptic-surge.html
>>
>>78957528
Oh I'm sorry that poor little England doesn't have a devolved parliament.
That's because you're the leader of the union.
>>
>>78957659
Y so mad?
>>
>>78957779
Not at all.

For example:

Cameron: Scottish
Brown: Scottish
Blair: Scottish

Scotland has been running the country since Blair got in.
>>
File: 1466006195701.jpg (3 MB, 3223x4821) Image search: [Google]
1466006195701.jpg
3 MB, 3223x4821
>>78950407
A part of me wants to see Scotland leave and become part of the EU just as all the other countries pull out and it collapses.

All the Scottish tears would form an ocean worthy of rule by Britannia herself.
>>
>>78949857
she's the ugliest woman i have ever seen. I'd love to smash her head off with a hammer
>>
Do they have the means to?
>>
>>78957537
Fucks me mate, the missus and I kept away from the fucken savages, we just wanted to do a walking castle tour and enjoy the countryside.

Instead at least once an hour we got harangued by fucking junkies looking for a handout to get there next fix.

They are also the most contentious fuckwits around who will deliberately cut of their own nose to spite their own face if it meant it would piss of the British.

The cunts lost, they should just deal with it and move on, instead they would rather become junkies who literally smell like shit and do everything they can to act like a white version of detroit niggers.
>>
File: John_Bercow_Senate_of_Poland_01.jpg (333 KB, 1426x1405) Image search: [Google]
John_Bercow_Senate_of_Poland_01.jpg
333 KB, 1426x1405
>>78956290
being Scottish i voted no and mostly did it in solidarity with the English bros living in Birmingastan, My ex was from Wolverhampton and her grand parents had lived in the same home for 50 years, it went from a happy little community to having chinks growing weed next door and a hive of arabs living 15 to a room.

Powel was not joking, the Scottish have been pathetic, on one had we want to be away from the UK but really have nothing to offer.

>mah oil
>mah engineers

The chinks and arabs will destroy this soon enough, they have the numbers to out compete us just by random chance.
>>
>>78957831
Because he's hired see >>78957774
>>
>>78957770
>>78957748
Trust me, this was the result I wanted.
Pound at it's lowest, Scottish Independence support at it's highest.
>>
>>78957920
Angry much? Control yourself ffs.
>>
>>78958024
Sturgeon wants to keep the pound you know, lmao.
>>
File: buckfast-to-end.jpg (84 KB, 639x421) Image search: [Google]
buckfast-to-end.jpg
84 KB, 639x421
>>78957953
This is the shit, pictured alongside a typical Scotsman
>>
>>78957936
of course not
>>
>>78958016
I wish I was paid to say my own opinion of a political board where discussion is encouraged.
You guys are really pathetic.
>>
>>78957779
>That's because you're the leader of the union.

This

Westminster is controlled by the Tories who won basically nothing outside England. Westminster IS the english parliament and it can over-rule any of the devolved parliaments at a whim
>>
>>78957239
Enjoy your EU superstate dictatorship Mario.
>>
With a name like Sturgeon I think she is swimming in the wrong ocean if she believes the EU will let Scotland in as a separate EU entity to the rest of the UK. At least not without a fucking giant wall cutting them off from middle England and Wales.
>>
>>78958165
see
>>78957873
>>
>>78958024
It's been a few days you pleb. Wishing for Scottish independence is like hoping your missus kicks you out.

Enjoy the Buckfast
>>
>>78957873
That's probably because the only competent politicians come from Scotland.
They're unionist scum, they may as well not be Scottish.
>>
>>78958141

Unless you conform to their dumbshit views here you are violating their little safe space and therefore part of some global conspiracy.

They're just the other side of the coin to SJWs.
>>
>>78958335
>That's probably because the only competent politicians come from Scotland.
You think Blair, Brown and Cameron are competent?
>>
It's a load of made up Jewish pish.
>>
>>78958252
Yeah, as a previous poster said, the whole "nationalist" thing is cancer for countries like France and Spain atm
>>
>>78957920
I'd shag her for the bantz tho lad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnToK3kSKKg
>>
>>78958288
>Cameron Scottish
Yeah an upbringing in a posh English background and education at Britain's top university really shows his Scottish surname from three generations ago.
Fuck off.
>>
>>78958252
More people in Scotland voted no and didn't vote than voted to remain.
The fact she thinks this is the big issue everyone in Scotland will rally around just shows how deluded she is.
>>
>>78958387
Well, they were prime minister?
They got there somehow.
>>
>>78958252
"Scotland want to join us? Who are they?"
>>
>>78958435
He's one of yours lad. Don't deny him.

>>78958484
Mostly by having connections and making bullshit promises.
>>
File: Y Ddraig Goch.png (343 KB, 2000x1200) Image search: [Google]
Y Ddraig Goch.png
343 KB, 2000x1200
>>78949857
Most bongers want Scotland to leave the Union.
I'm Welsh and my wife is Scottish.

Scotland is a whining parasite. They hate everyone but want gibs. They give NOTHING to the UK.
I'm Welsh and speak Welsh. My mrs. gets a bit annoyed when I use my language with our kids.I don't even know I'm doing it. I just switch.

Anyway, Scotland is a shit. UK would be better off without it. My wife is lovely though.

Gall Cymru, Lloegr a Gogledd Iwerddon yn byw gyda'i gilydd fel genhedloedd gwahanol.
Pam mae gan yr Alban i fod yn wahanol?
>>
File: Reaction610.jpg (47 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Reaction610.jpg
47 KB, 500x375
>>78949857
If such a thing happened a WHOLE lot of people would die.
>>
File: wiki_war scot.png (203 KB, 320x730) Image search: [Google]
wiki_war scot.png
203 KB, 320x730
>>78949857
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ps0UodUr_pM

you'll pay for this Sturgeon
>>
>>78958383
this
I wish /pol/ wasn't as fucking cancerous these days.
State anything that isn't what the majority agree with and get fucking shot down instantly with arrogance and dodgy daily mail links.
>>
>>78958577
You need more vowels in there...
>>
>>78958558
Don't reply to hired shills m8.

>>78958577
>Scotland is a whining parasite
The people aren't, it's their politicians.
>>
>>78958558
>bullshit promises
Seem's like thats a common occurrence these days.
>>
>>78958636
Surely we're not a big enough majority to count? Shouldn't your opinion overrule us plebs?
>>
>>78956352
"Scottish culture" is 99% manufactured
>>
>>78958698
Shills?
Sorry that i'm on the opposite side of your political view.
That in no way means I'm paid to voice an opinion.
>>
>Grandfather (died before I was born) was Scottish
>Mother is half scottish, although lives in England.

Chances of me getting Scottish citizenship, lads? Not that I really want it, but it'd be fun to abuse the fuck out of the EU while the UK is safely out of it.

The proposals say anyone with a parent or grandparent who is eligible can apply, and my mam told me she'd do it, so I should have alright chances.
>>
>>78958810
Well you're following the same route of trying to derailing arguments by throwing insults at everyone.
You're either a shill or simply rude.
>>
>>78958836
You would be welcome in Scotland :)
Let us build a better society inside the EU and let Little Britain slowly kill itself.
>>
>>78958706
Yes, Sturgeon is making them now.
>>
>>78958797
>MUH ECHOCHAMBER
>>
>>78959088
Btfo, cya
>>
File: lauren 3.jpg (87 KB, 500x654) Image search: [Google]
lauren 3.jpg
87 KB, 500x654
What does Lauren think about the Brexit?
>>
>>78959078
She's not promising anything, she's just trying to get the best for the Scottish people.
How's that extra 350 million?
>>
File: 513415143.jpg (50 KB, 570x300) Image search: [Google]
513415143.jpg
50 KB, 570x300
>>78956846
>>
>>78949857
kremlin divide and destroy shit full throttle.

hang a Russian

Improve the world.
>>
>>78959234
She is promising things she has no power to do. Even Alex Salmond has called her out for it.

>How's that extra 350 million?
You don't get more money until you actually leave the EU dumb fuck.
>>
>>78955740
typical English mentality. UK is basically just British Empire 2.0
>>
>>78949916
Scotland is the most powerful nation on Earth
>>
>>78949857
>Nicola sez Scotland could veto Brexit.

>What do you lot think about this?

I would remind the Dishonourable Lady about Culloden
>>
>>78959234
Change the record, hypocrite.

Typical remainer, OK for you to whine about the same old shit ad nauseum, but not anybody with a different opinions.

I wish you cunts could see that you are the reason so many voted to leave.

You are the cause. You played yourself.
>>
>>78958698
>The people aren't, it's their politicians
Umm, yes they are. A lot of Scots have an inferiority complex towards the English that borders on obsession.
>>
>>78949857
The concensus from the experts is that the terms of the veto clause still gives final say to Westminster. However Scotland could still invoke it, knowing full well it will be overulled by Westminster, in order to strengthen support for a second independence referendum.

Also, people keep saying that Spain will veto Scotlands admittance to the EU to send a message to their own separatist movements. But here's what their foreign minister said in 2014:

>"If in the UK both parties agree that this is consistent with their constitutional order, written or unwritten, Spain would have nothing to say, just that this does not affect us.

"No one would object to a consented independence of Scotland."

Source: http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/304495/Spain-will-not-veto-an-independent-Scotland-joining-EU

Basically as Scotland's separation would have been undertaken mutually with consent of the British government, they considered it legitimate, unlike their own breakaway attempts. And assuming indyref2 gets the same approval, there would be no reason for Spain to veto Scotland. Even if Scotland go ahead with it against the will of Westminster, the fact that Britain is trying to drag them out of the EU, which Spain has not intention of doing itself, could make a big difference, but that's purely speculation.
>>
>>78959332
You think a lottery winner funded the snp in the last 'independence referrendum' complete with closing the Scottish brit nuke sub base in Scotland.

Russia funding the French national front
Russian funding the far right.
Russia funding the snp.

Must be a far few ex Marxist traitors calling home to Moscow in the snp.

Root them out and kill them.
>>
>>78959332
At no point did he state "I promise" or "I will".
Please, find me a link where she says that.
Didn't Nige say the £350 million isnt going to the NHS? Or will I be a shill for calling that out too?
>>
>>78959563
It's the irish way of dealing with those who work for foreign governments while pretending to be nationalists.
>>
>>78959648
**she
>>
>>78959648
>Didn't Nige say the £350 million isnt going to the NHS?
No.

>At no point did he state "I promise" or "I will".
She said "I will veto Brexit" when she doe snot have the power to do that. She is just playing it up so she can increase Scottish butthurt when she fails for extra victim points.
>>
>>78959648
He's moscows faggot so by extension your his lube boy for a kremlin fucking.
>>
File: 1464538770378.jpg (593 KB, 1294x1455) Image search: [Google]
1464538770378.jpg
593 KB, 1294x1455
>>78958682
yw hyn yn ddigon llafariaid i chi?

Just joking mate. Wales is just a small country. But we are proud to be British.
I speak Welsh with my kids and friends. It feels a bit more intimate than English for some reason.
I suppose it's because I was brought up using it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NuTaQsMNaE
>>
>>78959805
>yw hyn yn ddigon llafariaid i chi?
Welsh is such an enigma.
>>
File: putin_3rt54.jpg (60 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
putin_3rt54.jpg
60 KB, 620x372
>>78959309

You should never give up believing in the democracy.
>>
>>78959933
I don't. Or free speech.

Mean while you lot can only spew toxic shit while living in an impoverished tyrannical shithole.
>>
>>78959778
We will see.
Considering this has never happened in history, nobody really knows what will happen next.
>>
>>78959796
Rather Russia than the Union any day.
>>
File: 1404120490700.jpg (80 KB, 1140x475) Image search: [Google]
1404120490700.jpg
80 KB, 1140x475
>>78950260
>you've got yourself guaranteed rioting or worse

>scotcucks get mad
>all pile into hundreds of transit vans
>start speeding down the M6 towards London
>police hear about it thanks to being a police nation
>decide to lay all the speed cameras in the UK along the road
>scotcucks unaware as too busy shooting heroin and drinking buckfast while driving
>get to London
>smash a couple of windows
>get chased out by mounted police
>go home in celebration
>2 weeks later
>they all get £80 speeding tickets and 3 points on their licenses
>scotland goes bankrupt
>>
>>78960087
We do because it is already written down in law. Westminster just overrules Holyrood and that is that.
>>
>>78960125
Hello radio Moscow.

Hows your troll farm today?

hating joos and Nazi memes mixed with sjw open borders and some anti nato stuff?

Enjoy your poverty and dream of a lada.
>>
>>78950407
Doesn't matter if they leave, they're still anglos forever stuck on that island. Kind of like Finland will forever be cucked by Russia because you can't just move physically.
>>
>>78960382
It does if they shut down the nuke sub base.

That's all the kremlin gives a fuck about next and they probably have a few million spare to throw at the useful idiots to get their way.

You can smell Moscow shit a mile off.
>>
>>78957262
thats how I imagined Scotland to be
>>
Ahahahahahahaha
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>scotland
>mattering in the world theatre
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAJAJAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>78960651
Except it is the homebase for the UKs trident nuckear deterrent which the SNP have promised to shut down.

Are you there yet?
>>
>>78960148
Yeah! Because that's democracy!
No, it WONT happen like that, fact.
>>
>>78960625
Ever seen 'Trainspotting?'

Believe me, it's a pretty fucking true depiction of 99% of Scotland.
>>
>>78949857
scuckland should be exterminated, filthy haggis eating cucks.
BRITS DO WHAT MUST BE DONE
GENOCIDE THOSE SHEEP FUCKERS UP THERE.
>>
>>78960811
It will happen like that. 62% of Scots do not overrule 52% of Brits.
>>
>>78960907
Difference being, Scot's is a collection of people, Brits is a collection of people from different nations.
It gives us a mandate for independence.
>>
File: 75424684.jpg (393 KB, 1024x640) Image search: [Google]
75424684.jpg
393 KB, 1024x640
>>78960775

ШAT ИT ДAУH
>>
>>78961044
No, mandate for independence would have been the referendum you had 2 years ago if it passed.
>>
>>78960907
100% of sweaty socks don't even overrule 52% of Brits.
>>
>>78949857

It's horseshit.

They voted to remain in the union and the union voted out. Euro scepticism and referendums aren't anything new so they should feel ashamed about "changing their minds".

tldr;
Just another excuse to get another referendum
>>
>>78961098
We will get the mandate again because OUR nation is not getting dragged out with yours.
>>
>>78949857
She cant do and the eu dont the broke as fuck cucks
>>
File: england pepe.png (456 KB, 4496x4328) Image search: [Google]
england pepe.png
456 KB, 4496x4328
>>78961248
It is and you cannot stop it.
>>
>>78949916
>Scotland doesn't have the power to overturn UK wide referenda.
except the referendum is not even legally binding, it can be chucked in the garbage if the majority of your parliament decides to do so
>>
>>78961299
Screen capping this shit.
You clearly underestimate what 62% of a nation can do.
>>
>>78961358
Nah, the government and the opposition already confirmed they are going ahead with it and it will be respected.
>>
>>78961418
You can lose like you always do.
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 450x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 450x350
>>78961248
>>
>>78961459
*cough* AA negative credit rating
>>
File: 1361163159392.jpg (27 KB, 396x396) Image search: [Google]
1361163159392.jpg
27 KB, 396x396
>>78949857
Can we just wipe the Scotts out? No one would fucking miss those roaches.
>>
>>78949857
>SNP

They literally put scotland into negative GDP and massive debt by banking everything on oil going above $100

They are more fucked than anyone
>>
>>78960897
Why?? Really can't get excited about this whole Scot land thing, to be honest. They can stay or go as they please, makes no difference to me.
>>
>>78961418
Couldn't win a democratic vote to leave the EU, clearly.
>>
>>78961573
They've got the nuclear sub bases and are massively over-represented in the Armed Forces....so no, we can't just wipe them out.
>>
Fuck sake lads, I'm disappointed with the entire situation. Everything seems to be falling apart. Starting to wonder was it even fucking worth it. Just fuck my shit up senpai.
>>
>>78961526
Yes, see how the country is crumbling.
>>
>>78961418
>62% of the ~70% that voted
>literally only ~40% of a nation
>>
>>78961722
Pull yourself together.
>>
>>78961781
All thanks to Brexit.
>>
>>78961713
They're too high on on crack and drunk to even realise they're being genocided until it's too late. Fuck them.
>>
>>78961722
>Everything seems to be falling apart
calm down m8, it's only been 3 days
>>
>>78961573

This. It sounds like you have California right above you. And that they control almost half of your nations vote. Let them leave. Just concentrate on rebuilding of those fucking walls. Watch as they struggle to get back into the EU and then watch them fail as by the time they make any progress, the EU ceases to exist.
>>
>>78961863
Yeah, no.

The only place I'm seeing any sign of hysteria is social media. Kids that don't know shit, and nobbers like you.

I am the ops manager at a large, busy company with a lot of customers, and not one person even mentioned Brexit or the EU today
>>
>>78961358

or new PM will simply not invoke article 50 until a new trade deal with EU will take place

I think in the end to keep the union and country UK will get status like Norway, while Scotland also become having privileges as currently hold Greenland withing kingdom of Denmark.
>>
>>78962183
Even though two rating agencies have downgraded Britain to AA negative in the past day?
>>
>>78962284
You mean the rating agencies that have said this
http://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/683720/Brexit-NOT-trigger-recession-UK-economy-grow-Moody-s-ratings-boss

:^)
>>
File: dog.jpg (69 KB, 600x429) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
69 KB, 600x429
>>78959871
>Welsh is such an enigma.

It's not really. It's complicated to learn from scratch. But most Welsh speakers are also English speakers. And people don't try to learn it.
So English people won't have a problem when they visit. It's not a dying language like Irish Gaelic. I use my language all the time.
Welsh language feels softer than English; I can't really put my finger on it.

Welsh language is mainly spoken in the North of Wales. It might sound weird, but apart from speaking to my kids in Welsh, I also use it to talk to my cat and dog. I swear that my dog doesn't understand English. She is a lurcher. Pic related. Lazy but fast. Also very gentle.
Here's a lazy vid in Welsh. I can't be bothered to find something more relevent.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCjLWzRUZik
>>
Welsh speaking women have lovely accents :)
>>
File: UCl2xyy.jpg (165 KB, 945x1397) Image search: [Google]
UCl2xyy.jpg
165 KB, 945x1397
>>78949857
Is that Emma Watson's mom?
>>
>>78962234
>not invoke 50

That will undermine his position with the EU + public
Cause huge economic damage to the block
Rally the bureaucrats resolve to wipe london off the financial map

Stop fucking about, get shit done while the wound is fresh
>>
Personally, as an Englishman, I think. On the whole it may be profitable to encourage Scotland to go for independence. Taken that an independent Scotland joins the EU.
That gives us, a now independent, country trading with the world. A border to a closed protectionist Europe. The possibility of profit, is almost assured to both Scotland and England. Both legal and illegal. Or at least illegal in Scotland. As England and Wales make there own law.
>>
>>78962284
Yes. AA negative is like getting an A instead of an A* in your exams.

Pretty sure we'll cope just fine, despite all your negativity and apparent foresight.

Why don't you just relax and give it a little while before predicting the death of the UK?

You realise that if we prosper you will just feel silly?
>>
>>78949857
I think she has a wee dram of dwarf in her blood by the look of her face.
>>
File: snp.jpg (92 KB, 800x400) Image search: [Google]
snp.jpg
92 KB, 800x400
I'm Scottish. If they run another referendum I hope they make the SNP pay for it out the Scottish budget.

That will piss Scottish people off that they would waste the money on something they got answered 2 years ago.

All the same problems they couldn't answer before are the same. They will lose again.
>>
>>78962759
Moscow wants your nuke sub base shut. Otherwise you would not even be hearding about Scottish independence.

Wake the fuck up
>>
>>78959648

No. He said it was stupid of the vote leave campaign (Boris Johnsson & Co) to say that they would earmark 350 million for the NHS.

Nigel Farage is not part of the Vote Leave campaign. He was running his own campaign called LEAVE.EU
>>
>>78961936

Plenty of good, leave-voting, proudly British Scots up here too. We're just outnumbered by tumblr tier morons.
>>
File: bCUauaH.gif (3 MB, 300x303) Image search: [Google]
bCUauaH.gif
3 MB, 300x303
>>78962759
>there own law
>there
>>
Before this week, I didn't even know what a sturgeon was. Now sturgeon is a household name! Thank you for complementing my inadequate American education, Britfriends!
>>
>>78962877
>nuke sub base

Jesus, give it a rest already. Boring fucker.
>>
>>78962726
Sorry Jacques, we are not doing anything till we are ready. It's to Europe's benefit to rush, so why rush.
>>
>tfw this board will be filled with pooper peeved scots matching even India and Romania levels of shitposting.
>>
>>78963327
It's getting there m8
>>
>>78962971
Pardon, their.
>>
>>78960324
Poverty? Never been to Russia then I suppose. And I rather drive a lads which is cheap compared to that expensive piece if shit FIAT.
>>
For foreigners, this is the future for Scotland:

>REEEEEEEEEEE FUCK OFF ENGLAND MUH OVERWHELMING REMAIN MAJORITY
>Fuck it, we finna be independent and sheeeeeeit
>CHOICE: Scotland goes independent, or racks up a third cuckening in as many years.
>IF Scotties remain, they continue to be whiny cunts who generate 90% of those fucking articles about arrests over facebook comments, but leave the EU with us
>IF Scotties finally get their balls together, they still leave the EU and are forced to rejoin as a new country
>In this case, Scotland desperately tries to survive without gibsmedat, becoming an increasingly socialist state, and the tory lesbo probably gets assassinated for calling Sturgeon a useless cunt
>Scotland, going full Venezuala mode, breaks its own economy in an insane bid to make EU criteria
>CHOICE: Either Scotties are allowed to join or are fucked by a veto.
>IF Scotties are allowed in, several countries REEEEEEEEE as they see a bunch of smelly ginger cunts steal enough EU gibsmedat to free Greece
>EU takes another step towards complete collapse as their economic state worsens and internal tensions rise
>IF a veto is used to deny Scotland, SNP are eternally BTFO and the Scottish vote in labour and tory MPs in a desperate attempt to reenter the UK
>we probably take them in, daft sentimental farts that we are, but hopefully give them second class citizenship and impose heavy austerity that the rest of the country doesn't have to bear

One way or another, the Scottish will leech from a stronger economy, it's all they know. I'd be willing to bet they'll sell all the oil rights to China to stave off complete collapse before anyone takes them in, too.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbazd5XBItk

>>
File: 1455839397147.png (155 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1455839397147.png
155 KB, 500x375
>>78964688
You dont know shit about scotland mate.

The entire SNP plan was getting rich off oil, then oil crashed and never recovered.

And to compound the issue they spent 7x more than they have income.
>>
>>78949857
Sounds to me like more virtue signalling from another incompetent politician
>>
>>78955111
>Implying Scotland is a country and not just a geographical area at this point.
>>
File: 1466940821652.png (171 KB, 1180x1278) Image search: [Google]
1466940821652.png
171 KB, 1180x1278
>>78965629
The country had so much potential but 40 years of labour propaganda and now 10 years of snp propaganda have rendered us completely infantilised.
>>
>>78965629
So? Are you saying they won't try to vote independent, or that they wouldn't have a hope in hell of joining the EU alone? Or just that I forgot to put in like four lines about how Scotland is gibs-dependent?
>>
>>78965629
Scots used to have a reputation for being frugal many years ago. I guess when you offer free cash, most people will take it and keep taking it.
>>
>>78949857
Fucking cucks.
/thread
>>
>>78956290
I love the UK, but I hate my people so much. They'd rather destroy the EU and themselves, than accept the fact they're part of something bigger.
>>
File: TheFarage.jpg (121 KB, 638x916) Image search: [Google]
TheFarage.jpg
121 KB, 638x916
>>78960136
>tfw Farage's face is the best meme
>>
>>78966563
>they wouldn't have a hope in hell of joining the EU alone
This is correct.

>they won't try to vote independent
I doubt they'll try and the scottish government will try and have another referendum because they know fine well that it'll fail, probably worse than it did last time.
>>
>>78949857
I'd luv to Jo Cox this cunt.
>>
>>78949857

>blocking the will of 17 million for the sake of 1.6 million

It would be a war Scotland cannot win.
>>
>>78949857
It's impossible for them to legally do so.
>>
>>78949857
She seems to have thick clown-levels of make up on
>>
>>78967026
It's also not a war they want.
About 40% of the Scottish population voted to remain, the rest voted out or didn't care.
It's simply not an issue the majority care about.
>>
The Scottish are a cowardly people and will either bottle it in front of the English state or in front of the English people.
>>
>>78955467
>Troubles II
>Implying the SNP would actually fight anyone for real.
>>
>>78967065
Scots do not abide by laws though
>>
>>78949857
>Nicola sez Scotland could veto Brexit.
Lets see 1st the Tory party will have to elect a leader who will actually start the Brexit, not likely innit for himself Boris. Then I assume there will be a general election to prove they have a mandate to continue, if all this passes amidst the doom and gloom and threats of economic collapse, she might get her chance to veto something that is looking increasingly unlikely to happen.
>>
>>78949857
What I think.
>No she can't
>William Wallace wasn't real
>Scotland has been UK's skirt wearing little bitch since 1707 when they couldn't start a colony like a real country and had to get bailed out by Britain.
>On the last day of the Earth, just before the sun consumes it, Scotland will ask the rest of the UK for more gibs
>>
>>78966736

Who let you out of the cuckshed?
>>
>>78949857
But what about this then?
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/683755/Nicola-Sturgeon-SNP-Scottish-independence-EU-referendum-Brexit
>>
>>78960775
So they move it to another base and build a new one.

And then Scotland's only real industry (UK Defence manufacturing) gets shut down because the UK takes the money away.
>>
>>78967585
By "the rest of the uk" you mean London, right? Which also voted to remain
>>
>>78961418
Not everyone who voted to Remain is going to vote to Leave.
>>
We should annex Scotland and call the resulting country "Big England".
>>
>>78962877
If we really had to, we would just house the nukes over in America or a similar NATO base while we got a new one built or used an existing one south of the border.

Or just keep Falsane as a British base as we do maintain bases across the world, like in Germany, Cyprus, Brunei and the Gulf.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.