[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my first girlfriend ever is pro choice and may not want a kid.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: tfw.png (312 KB, 400x450) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
312 KB, 400x450
my first girlfriend ever is pro choice and may not want a kid. I'm feeling the love buzz with a babykiller.

I don't know what the fuck to do.
>>
>>78946201
If she's your first girlfriend ever, don't worry about it, man. Chances that you'll marry her or be with her long enough to consider having children is extremely slim. Just enjoy the relationship.
>>
>>78946201
thats awesome
you can nut inside and not worry
>>
>>78946559
you're id and post go hand in hand
>>
>>78946201
First girlfriend ever and you want to marry her? Get the fuck out, moron.
>>
>>78946201
become a baby killer
>>
>>78946201
they all change their minds when they get around 35 or 40, anon.

the question is, are you really gonna be around that long? if yes, then her current stance is irrelevant. if no, then her current stance is irrelevant.
>>
>>78946201
pound the puss until you're bored of it and move on
>>
>>78946201

Does she have a very good reason?

If not, dump her. Nobody who aborts for frivolous reasons is good mother material, srsly.
>>
>>78946201
Every girlfriend I've had was too concerned with enjoying themselves and claimed they "never" wanted kids.

They're all raging hoors though so maybe that's for the best. Just knob her a bit and find someone else in the meantime, women only ever give a shit if you've already got a girlfriend so there'll be no problems finding a new one.
>>
>>78946559
This.

Go balls deep and release the seed anon. Don't pull out til the balls stop twitching.
>>
>>78946201

Take the money you would have spent on the kid and buy a speedboat.
>>
>>78946201

You could try getting the fuck over yourself?
>>
Fuck off normie
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.