[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If being gay is genetic, how come the amount of gays increased
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
If being gay is genetic, how come the amount of gays increased inversely proportional to population growth? It's not like they could reproduce and spread their genotype.
>>
gays don't have to worry about being burned at the stake anymore, in fact it's "cool" to be gay now

you can also throw in your estrogen in the water supply, generation raised by women etc
>>
>>78940483
So you're saying the amount of gays might not have increased but they are just more open about it?
>>
>>78940607
yeah

also my second point is sexuality is both nature and nuture, genetics play a part in it but the environment has a hand in it as well.
>>
>>78940731

LGBTIDF plz go
>>
>>78940297
its not genetic, its spread the same way pedophilia furrys and bestiality is, promotion of degeneracy and poor moral foundation
>>
>>78940297
>>
>>78940607
Pretty much. There were plenty of homos all through history, you just had to hide it at times because it was socially acceptable, and that'd include things like taking a spouse and making a family even if you didn't like the vagignas/dingalings.

>>78940483
>Estrogen in the water supply
Nigger please, the only things we need to worry about in our water supplies are chemical company runoffs and mine leakages.
>>
>>78941013
Pretty sure it's theoretically possible to be gay without being a fag, and I don't mean Milo.
>>
More gays means more pussies for me. Period.
>>
>>78941214
its theoretically possible to be a psychopath without breaking the law but we dont go around encouraging psychopathic behavior
>>
>>78940297
>It's not like they could reproduce and spread their genotype.
U wot? There are plenty of ways for gays to reproduce
>>
File: 1430422900419.jpg (121 KB, 567x850) Image search: [Google]
1430422900419.jpg
121 KB, 567x850
>>78940297
being gay is a sexual strategy. looking at it in an evolutionary perspective, most gays are not gay at all but bisexual. approximately 1% of gay people have been exclusively gay in their life. and so we come to why swinging both ways is a good sexual strategy to reproduce.. they actually have sex earlier and with more partners. so they know what they are doing when the girls are ready to reproduce. some of the heterosexuals in these populations started oppressing this strategy with success. And most societies where the straight men have oppressed the gays have a very low gay population because the strategy is not effective. the more liberal and tolerant societies become, the more gay people there are. it's simple science faggot.
>>
>>78941043
both the fag and the fat should be ashamed.
the fag must die and the fat must exercise.
>>
>>78941043
>Fatties actually think they have a moral high ground against gays
top kek
They've done more to ruin this nation than any fag could ever hope to.
>>
File: 1466510287647.jpg (784 KB, 902x720) Image search: [Google]
1466510287647.jpg
784 KB, 902x720
Is there someone here that believe that being gay is genetic?

Like really?
>>
>>78943562
I sure as shit didn't choose to like dick more than pussy, man.
>>
>>78940297
coz its trendy to be gay right now and you know that everyone wants to be in the fashion train while its still hot¨
besides getting laid isnt a bad thing
>>
>>78940297
It's not genetic. There is no gay gene. But it does not mean it is a free choice. The problem is brain disfunction, like in pedophilia, zoophilia or any other paraphilia. But culture also plays a major role in developing homosexuality. Look at Afganistan for example and bacha bazi boys. Muslims fuck there for centuries teenege boys for fun, but they marry a women. But there is no only hetorosexuality or homosexuality, there is also bisexuality. If you promote something, it becomes more popular, that's why gay sex has increased in western world.
>>
>>78941565
>the more gay people there are. it's simple science faggot.

Actually it's the opposite. Whites are more liberal than Hispanics yet they have the lowest gay population.
>>
The devil knows his time is short and seeks the ruin of as many souls as possible before his defeat.
>>
>>78944516
You could argue it's the natural state to be bi-sexual because Sex makes groups more effective and releases tension.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.