[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't America's white gun and freedom lovers pick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1467036538591.png (206 KB, 600x479) Image search: [Google]
1467036538591.png
206 KB, 600x479
Why didn't America's white gun and freedom lovers pick up their guns to free their fellow Americans from the hands of the evil government?
>>
File: la-na-tt-gun-nuts-20130111-001.jpg (109 KB, 600x474) Image search: [Google]
la-na-tt-gun-nuts-20130111-001.jpg
109 KB, 600x474
No answer here?
>>
I thought so.
>>
Because it was viewed as an okay thing at the time by the majority of the populace.
>>
>>78940902
rather the /k/ edited version of that
>>
>>78940951
yea we really didn't trust the japs or asians in general then.
fuck off merkle
>>
>>78940252
>Fellow Americans.
While I have no issues with Nips, I wouldn't bat an eye if say they decided to gas mudshits and leftists tomorrow.
>>
>>78940252
Guess what happened to the Japanese-Americans that tried to shoot their way out to freedom.
>>
>>78940951

>Because it was viewed as an okay thing at the time by the majority of the populace.

But muh freedomz?

Isn't that what gun-rights activists are all about?

Is it maybe possible that not the government turned on those people but their fellow Americans did?
>>
>caring about nips
>>
>>78941264
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/gun-salesman-in-chief-52600-a-day-under-obama-more-seen-under-hillary/article/2594961

Gun sales have been up for the term of his presidency
>>
Because Japan had biological warfare capabilities and infiltrated individuals inside of the USA.

More important than the capabilities, they had the will to use it but never managed to.
>>
>>78941739

Gee, sounds a lot like jihadists now....

>>78940252

http://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/all-intrusive-obama-terror-dragnet-excludes-mosques/

Fortunately, the US has "progressed" now to the point where the enemy has unfettered free rein to do whatever they please.

Hey Germany, what were you doing with your Jewish citizens when your post pic was taken? Why didn't merkels granny speak up and "correct" your national fervor?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.