[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Bremainer's Tears megathread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Salt.png (129 KB, 1889x285) Image search: [Google]
Salt.png
129 KB, 1889x285
Post it all, pics from twitter, kikebook, reddit, here, everything goes.
>>
>>78939100

I posted that.

I voted Leave. I guess I was swept up in all the /pol/ shit. But now our country is going down the fucking shitter.

And you're a foreigner, so fuck off. If this were happening to your country, you'd fucking hate it you fucking Greek cocksucker
>>
>>78939273
it DID happen, I voted leave, and got cucked by government. i WISH i was in the UK right now, believe me
>>
>>78939273
So it's literally the future you chose.
>>
Nobody said it wouldn't be a rocky decade

Toughen up champ
>>
>>78939413
OHI
>>
>>78939100
"oh no our relevancy"
who gives a shit
>>
>>78939273
why the fuck do we need {{{unaccountable}}} shadow politicians cutting shares of inter european trade ?

why the fucking fuck cant each country decide how to trade?

the EU is just another merchant trick. we dont need them.
>>
>>78939273
Oh come on man. You can be that retarded right? Your continent was done the moment Syrians were displaced. Face facts; you got a crap draw of the hand. Don't blame anybody because this was inevitable. All you did was speed the process up.
>>
>>78939273
Wow have you always been such a complete pussy? It will be better in the long run but nothing was ever going to be great in 2/3 fucking days you petulant child.
>>
>>78939273
>The regret narrative
No one is being paid to shill for Remain by the way. It's a Leave-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her majesty.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.