[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will History repeats itself? How would you react if Trump loses?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6
File: romney00.jpg (163 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
romney00.jpg
163 KB, 1280x720
Will History repeats itself?

How would you react if Trump loses?
>>
>>78938675
Nice try DHS, FBI, NSA.
>>
>>78938805
The FBI and NSA hate Hillary. Look up Vince Foster.
>>
>>78938675
whoever wins civil war is inevitable

america hasn't had such a violent election since 1860
>>
>>78938675
>like an average Bernie supporter and pepperspray mexicans
>>
>>78938675
>How would you react if Trump loses?
Continue saving up for my MCT ticket. SpaceX can't work on those designs fast enough.

Not even joking. This country went to shit soon after the frontier closed. To the new frontier we must go to build a better society.
>>
>>78938675
>Will History repeats itself?
Probably.
Trump is too divisive and Hillary is so corrupt she's probably already illegally won the election.

I'll laugh. Because then hopefully the cuckservatives and /pol/ overall will finally realize that voting isn't going to fix anything and it certainly won't save the White race.

After that we can get down to the business of saving the White race in earnest.
>>
>>78938675

You mean the charismatic candidate winning and the "LOL IM NOT HIM" candidate with zero energy losing?

I thought you said history would repeat itself?
>>
>>78939701
Romney lost during the 2012 election, /pol/ gave the same hype to him like they do to trump

When romney lost, /pol/ went dead silent and the generals died like flies
>>
>>78939888
>/pol/ gave the same hype to him like they do to trump

Were you there? They reached, at most, 1% of the hype. I was one of the people laughing at the Romneyfags.

If history repeats itself, Trump will win, since Romney is definitely not the precedent to Trump.

I can't wait to drink your tears.
>>
>>78938675
>How would you react if Trump loses

I'd laugh at /pol/ and the Republican party for nominating the most unelectable candidate in history. I'd laugh as Clinton passes anti-funs, I'd laugh for forced "equality", I'd laugh because we won't have another Republican president because of all the shit skins Clinton will allow into this country.

I'll laugh as more and more coal miners lose their jobs, I'll laugh as Texas elects their first democrat governor in decades, I'll laugh as the country goes to shit. I'd laugh as states continue to lose their rights.

IN the end before I kill myself because of the direction of the country will be going in, I'll have the last laugh. At least, in the primaries, I did not vote for the most unelectable candidate in history. Everyone who did is now paying the price.

I'll be literally killing myself because of the fucking stupid actions of others. What an incompetent party.

I'll have the last laugh.
>>
>>78939888
>/pol/ gave the same hype to him like they do to trump
Not even close. Trump has full /pol/ support unlike anyone that has come before.
>>
>>78939888
>When romney lost, /pol/ went dead silent and the generals died like flies
This time, every single leftist and troll will spam /pol/ to death for weeks. Hell, if the influx and posting doesn't crash 4chan itself I'll be surprised.

Once the shitposting has died down, hopefully this board will return to the bastion of political incorrectness it used to be.

You know, there are actually posters here that believe the Holocaust happened? How fucked up is that!?!
>>
>>78940108
Why kill yourself when you could just shoot hilldog
>>
>>78940111
>Not even close. Trump has full /pol/ support unlike anyone that has come before.
That's because, for the fist time, supporting a presidential candidate has become a meme.
>>
>>78939888
i dont recall pol tuning in to watch romney rallies and watching romney threads hit 300 replies in 10 minutes
>>
>>78940108
>Most unelectable candidate in history
>Beat out 17 other candidates to win the primaries by default.

Trump is my savior, my fuhrer. I am ready to do his bidding, brick by boring brick.
>>
>>78940301
Warren will be her VP and she would be worse than Clinton. Besides, a dead Clinton only strengthen the Democrat party
>>
>>78940758
Anon... when did primary turnout correlate with the general election?
>>
>>78938675
Yes.

Honestly it's better for the Republican party to not win election. Then they can bitch and moan about Hillary and get even more seats in the senate and congress. It's taken them decades of work to gain control of both houses.

If Trump gets in, they'll probably lose at least the senate.
>>
>>78940111
>Trump has full /pol/ support

Nope, he's a typical neocon and it's funny how he's fooling you gullible bastards
>>
>>78938870
If that is true, how come she is not in jail?
>>
File: chicago 60, dem and natl guard.jpg (55 KB, 400x292) Image search: [Google]
chicago 60, dem and natl guard.jpg
55 KB, 400x292
>>78938896
Yeah, that 1968 democratic convention never happened.

I think that you might mean "volatile," not violent anon.
>>
File: happening_now.jpg (16 KB, 256x388) Image search: [Google]
happening_now.jpg
16 KB, 256x388
>>78939888
/pol/ was pro Ron Paul.

Most people here hated Romney.
>>
>>78938675
Trump will win. They had a 2 term democrat in the white house, trump will win.
>>
>>78938675
I'm in Texas. We'll just secede
>>
>>78941482
>If that is true, how come she is not in jail?
Because the justice system doesn't apply to people like her.
>>
>>78939888

If Trump loses, I think I'll take a break from /pol/. I guess I'll just go back to /a/ or another board for a bit just to recover until there's a time where we are needed.

I was here on /pol/ in 2012, but wasn't paying much attention to tge election was focuses on something else around that time. However aside all the memes and jokes, I have faith.
>>
>>78940348
Somebody doesn't remember Ron Paul
>>
Will this website nuke itself during the first debate when Trump comes out wearing an FBI hat?
>>
>>78942006
>Somebody doesn't remember Ron Paul
Ron Paul wasn't the Republican presidential candidate now, was he?
>>
>>78942028
>Will this website nuke itself during the first debate when Trump comes out wearing an FBI hat?
If by some miracle Trump does get elected, this site will nuke itself when Trump visits Israel, dons a yarmulke and worship's the Jew's god at the wailing wall.
>>
The 15-year-olds making Trump threads can't even vote. Remind me again why we think Trump is going to win?
>>
File: raw.gif (755 KB, 420x314) Image search: [Google]
raw.gif
755 KB, 420x314
>mfw /pol/ is already starting to "unskew" the polls
>>
>>78942158
I've heard a rumour that he's going to have Nigel Farage and Geert Wilders at the RNC.
>>
>>78942230
PERSUASION
>>
>>78941476
>neocon
Butthurt Bremainer in charge of knowing what words mean
>>
>>78942249
>I've heard a rumour that he's going to have Nigel Farage and Geert Wilders at the RNC.
Because that will get the British vote?
>>
>>78942344
JUST for good times, lad. Probably talk about Islam.
>>
>>78942320
Read the art of the deal you dumb cunt, he's clearly not going to fulfill any of his promises. He has been a democrat for all of his life and he's playing you idiots like a fiddle.

And I voted Leave
>>
No one liked this malfunctioning Mormon robot. He never had any hope of beating the magical negro of food stamps.
>>
>>78942430
>JUST for good times, lad. Probably talk about Islam.
So more inane ramblings with random words stringed together for effect?
>>
>>78942520
I think you're on the wrong website. I direct you to >>>HuffPo
>>
>>78942571
>I think you're on the wrong website. I direct you to >>>HuffPo
I'm not a Hillcuck nor am I a Trumpcuck.
>>
>>78942736
These newfags are in for a shock when Trump breaks all his promises like has always does
>>
File: mars.jpg (75 KB, 600x360) Image search: [Google]
mars.jpg
75 KB, 600x360
>>78939358

How much do they cost? I want to come.
>>
>>78942483
Are you implying Trump is liked?
>>
>>78943188
>These newfags are in for a shock when Trump breaks all his promises like has always does
I know, right?

Trump's already walking back on his "Imma ban all Muslims" claim. Now it's "Imma only ban Muslims from terrorist countries."

And who honestly believes that the Jews are going to let Trump build an Israel-style wall on the border?
>>
>>78942444
>he's clearly not going to fulfill any of his promises.

He's had the same tune for decades.

>He has been a democrat for all of his life and he's playing you idiots like a fiddle.

Until relatively recently democrats were pro-working class, and back when they were friends, the Clintons as well as Al Gore were strong border control, build the wall types.

Likewise, for the past two elections the Republicans have been soft on borders and in the case of McCain, pro gun control.
>>
>>78943489

>Trump's already walking back on his "Imma ban all Muslims" claim.

To be fair, the phraser "lets temporarily ban muslims until our leaders figure out what the hell is going on" innately implies that the speaker is either not a leader or doesn't know what is going on.

>And who honestly believes that the Jews are going to let Trump build an Israel-style wall on the border?

I have no idea why anyone thinks this is far fetched. The wall already got funded and approved once, including by fucking Clinton no less. There's nothing radical about it, the majority of Americans want it, its easy.
>>
>>78945308
It's radical when you say Mexico is going to pay for it
>>
>>78945308
>To be fair, the phraser "lets temporarily ban muslims until our leaders figure out what the hell is going on" innately implies that the speaker is either not a leader or doesn't know what is going on.
Trump is just telling people what they want to hear so he'll get elected.
No sane person actually believes any Muslims will be banned from immigrating/traveling to the US just because Trump says so.

>I have no idea why anyone thinks this is far fetched.
Because the Jews and the left will never allow it to happen.
It'll be declared unconstitutional or illegal by a federal judge or the Dems will filibuster any bill meant to advance it.

Even if it got to the point where it was being built, the left would mob the construction site and burn it to the ground ala Ferguson/Baltimore.

Of course that's not considering the fact that even if trump was elected, the left would go into massive riot mode, if not just kicking off the race war. Trump would be too busy dealing with that to worry about a wall.

>The wall already got funded and approved once, including by fucking Clinton no less.
A fence got funded and approved. Not Trump's wall.
And the funding would never cover a 50 foot (or however tall it is this week) wall from one end of the border to the other.

>There's nothing radical about it, the majority of Americans want it, its easy.
It spits in the eye of those who intent to turn this into a non-White third world country. They'll never let it happen.

Trump really isn't running for God Emperor despite what the memers claim.
>>
>>78946027

>No sane person actually believes any Muslims will be banned from immigrating/traveling to the US just because Trump says so.

Sounds like you should read up on the US Code, friendo. Immigration is one of the few discrete powers of the POTUS.

>Because the Jews and the left will never allow it to happen.
>Even if it got to the point where it was being built, the left would mob the construction site and burn it to the ground ala Ferguson/Baltimore.

You greatly overestimate their powers. They have the power to destroy their own neighborhoods, to destroy individual bakeries, and to win presidential elections when the republican candidate wants Obamacare or gun control, so long as the republican candidate makes no particular effort and the democrat candidate is viewed as the messiah. They can also bus niggers to election offices.

>Of course that's not considering the fact that even if trump was elected, the left would go into massive riot mode, if not just kicking off the race war.

That's bad for them and will set them back decades. They can't do shit beyond destroying their own neighborhoods.

>They'll never let it happen.

Tragically, there's not much they can do about it, as they're paper tigers, have already sent themselves back decades without any help from the Republicans, and have their influence fade by the day.
>>
>>78938675

What do you mean "if" Trump loses?
>>
>>78938675
Move to one of my properties in Europe.

If Trump loses America is done
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.