[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People used to fight and die to protect their land from mass
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: the-crusades.jpg (68 KB, 1140x712) Image search: [Google]
the-crusades.jpg
68 KB, 1140x712
People used to fight and die to protect their land from mass migration.

Why do they not want to defend themselves any more?
>>
>>78936998

"People used to fight and die to protect their land from mass migration."

Proof?
>>
>>78937163

The Allies fought the Axis to stop them from taking over Europe.
>>
Because they are weak and Europeans have been infected with Marxist ideology for the last 100 years.
>>
>>78936998
They're too comfy and cushy. In between new technology and dude lmao culture becoming the norm. Also they'd rather sit a wallow in their "intelligence" on places like /pol/
>>
>>78937301

Yeah. So?
>>
>>78936998
Atheism
>>
>>78937301
That's not migration
>>
>>78938024
yep
>>
>>78936998
They realized they were defending worthless freeloaders
>>
>>78936998

Our instincts have been nullified by the social conditioning that says mass migration is normal and we have to passively accept it as such. Thankfully people are starting to see through the "economic" arguments and realising land, space, resources is more important.
>>
>>78938024
>>78938844
About that, this morning before work I saw a nice debate on KTO about this.
http://www.lefigaro.fr/vox/politique/2016/05/20/31001-20160520ARTFIG00273-charles-beigbeder-la-question-culturelle-sera-l-enjeu-majeur-de-2017.php

République de France instead of République Francaise. Writing the république as being of christian *culture* (still laic, this isn't cultuel but culturel).

What do you guys think, you had heard of something like this before ?
>>
>>78937163
and you spicks stopped the moors from invading Europe. Saint James Matamouros, remember?
>>
File: 1462043063102.jpg (164 KB, 393x550) Image search: [Google]
1462043063102.jpg
164 KB, 393x550
>Why do they not want to defend themselves any more?

Beta response to other cultures and immigrants:
Xenophobia (ignorant fear/hatred)
Xenophilia (selfdestructive cuckoldry)

Alpha response to other cultures and immigrants:
Uncompromising assimilation (you belong to me now, you will do as i say and you will follow my rules with out question and thank me for it)

Nukes made betas of us all
>>
>>78937163
the romans tried all they could to stop great migrators such as germans, and steppe nomads.
>>
>>78939256
I wasnt there lol. What my textbook says, its that northern kingdoms and the occasional crusade fought against the Caliphate and Taifas until they conquered them (after a really slow proccess of intermittent wars). It wasnt like the Moors were mass inmigrating from AlAndalus to the North, they sometimes raised armies and raided, and waged war, just as the northern kindoms did.
It was about power and empire building/destruction, had nothing to do with inmigration
>>
>>78939551
>Xenophobia (ignorant fear/hatred)

There's nothing ignorant about xenophobia if it's abundantly clear that the people coming from that country are unintelligent, aggressive, and destructive people that will refuse to assimilate, let alone integrate.
>>
>>78937163
You should know, Moctezuma fighted to kick out the white man from Inca lands.
They failed miserably but still that was admirable.
>>
>>78945289
Fuck, aztec*
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.