[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
British polsters: Do Polish migrants bother you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: index.jpg (8 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8 KB, 251x201
If you give me the choice between Commonwealth migrants (who are almost always Muslim) and Polish migrants (who are almost always White and Roman Catholic), I would far rather have the latter.

Why do Poles get so much shit in Britain? They don't offer any threat to our way of life like Muslims do. They're just shit at speaking English.
>>
I like Polish people, they tend to be OK overall. I think they shouldn't be here in uncontrolled numbers, sure. I do think that instead of importing Pakis and Africans we can bring in a number of Poles (and other whites). Why not? It makes sense. Inter-marriage produces people who have similar culture, values, norms, etc.

Out of all the European migrants, the worst are Romanians.
>>
>>78935490
no i don't care about poles. the more whites the better imo.

some people hate them because they undercut wages for jobs etc and claim a lot in benefits.
>>
>>78935919

I remember reading that something like 50% of Romanian EU migrants had been arrested for some form of crime. That's fucking nuts.

I'm in Scotland so I don't see many Romanians. Is the crime committed by organized gangs or are they, individually, just more prone to petty crime?
>>
>>78936434
>Is the crime committed by organized gangs or are they, individually, just more prone to petty crime?
Both. That's how they operate.
>Sell drugs
>People smuggle
>Have kids and grandma beg in the street
>Have kids pickpocket
>Steal a bunch of Big Issues to sell OR legit sell the big issue so they can exploit a loophole to claim self-employment and thus get some benefits
>Bring in girls for prostitution
To be honest, if they spent as much effort into legit business as they would probably be much better off as a country.
>>
>>78935490
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INOUfRXNYKw

They have good moves I must say.
>>
>>78936748

They are a post-Communist country so it's understandable why their country would be in a dire financial state but fuck knows why they insist on carrying on with trivial crimes and begging when they come to the UK. It's not exactly difficult to be financially secure in Britain.
>>
>>78935490
Poles are aight
>>
>>78936434
They steal everything that isn't nailed down, it's just part of their culture.
>>
I don't care who they are as long as they integrate in terms of culture and lawfulness.

I think Poles are better than that in general, but the numbers are still so great that there is no integration.
>>
>>78937762
They're good people, would trade chavs for them anytime.
>>
>>78935490

All non western Europeans do. Granted, if it was the choice between non European and a Pole i'd choose the Pole any day.
>>
Most poles are pretty based.

Would be better if there was a way to keep their money in the UK instead of sending it home though.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.