[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /pol/, /lgbt/ here with an honest question! Do you actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: daddy.jpg (164 KB, 1387x1382) Image search: [Google]
daddy.jpg
164 KB, 1387x1382
Hi /pol/, /lgbt/ here with an honest question!

Do you actually think a middle age culture of dwarfed, malnourished, waterless brown people halfway around the world will somehow destroy western civilization with guns from the 60s?

Furthermore, are the people who think those are more of a threat to /lgbt/ than Christians in Congress for real?

pic unrelated
>>
It's not about which faction is the more imminent threat, it's more about the indignation the Right feels about attacks such as 9/11, from people who are nothing like them.

They will endure any number of really horrible shit from their own kind in their own government, but an attack from foreigners is too much to bear.
>>
It's happened a few times before in history, would you like me to give you examples?

Also, keep pretending Christians picketing gay marriages is in anyway comparable to Muslims shooting, hanging, stoning or beheading homosexuals. Please do, it's hilarious.

/pol/ doesn't even dislike homosexuals, just the faggot flamer cunts that think it's acceptable to make it their main primary defining feature of their identity.
>>
>>78934133
No, I don't think Brazil will destroy us.
>>
>>78934133
>Hi /pol/, /lgbt/ here
Homosexuality is a self destructive and dangerous mental illness, promoted and normalized in White countries by the Jewish elite and the Jewish controlled media to the detriment of the White race, White traditions and White culture.
>>
>>78934133
Hi /lgbt/, /polgbt/ here

No, I don't think Islamists will destroy Western civilization

Yes, I do think they are FAR more of a threat than Christian evangelists
>>
File: 2016-06-17-10-39-19-459901096.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-17-10-39-19-459901096.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
>>78934133
>modern Christians call fags out and mock them
>muslims literally throw fags off the top of buildings, hang them, behead them, mutilate them, stone them, etc.
>"are the people who think those are more of a threat to /lgbt/ than Christians in Congress for real?"

Wew lad, fags these days.
>>
File: 1465415298193-1.jpg (200 KB, 500x679) Image search: [Google]
1465415298193-1.jpg
200 KB, 500x679
No, the Islam meme is a distraction to force the discourse into a safe civic nationalist box.

Race and genetics is all that matter, and they don't want us to focus on that.

Muslims are relatively harmless, especially when not manipulated by jews.
>>
>>78934133
Hi /lgbt/, /pol/ here. I think liberal scum are the biggest threat to society. Islam immigration is just a byproduct of their mentality which they refuse to address because they think anything short of open borders and aid for the people whose countries THEY destroyed is the only thing short of fascism.
>>
>1 post by this ID
>>
>>78934133

When was the last time Christians in Congress shot and killed 50 of you?
>>
>>78934133
Considering the savagery that existed in their middle-eastern culture I would proceed with caution. I can tell you're a young'n but read a little cruaade history, their culture conquered and bred out all of eastern europe until they were finally stopped in Vienna.

That was only 300 years ago, cheers lad.
>>
What has smarter people worried is not the Muslims themselves, but the cucked western leaders. Muslims are literally willing to die for their beliefs and values. Some of those values include executing gay people, and treating their women like property. Those are NOT the values western culture prides itself on in the modern era. Yet our cucked leaders refuse to stand up for them. Hundred of women raped in Germany, they blame male drinking culrue, and tell women to keep a safe distance from men. Islamic gunman kills 100 gay people in the name of ISIS ans Islam, they refuse to acknowledge islam as a problem, and they attempt to disarm the populace. How do you play to defend yourself from those 60s era guns if all you have is a plastic butterknife?
>>
>>78934133
>brown people halfway around the world
Doesnt help that people want to import them directly into our nations.
>>
>>78934133
>are the people who think those are more of a threat to /lgbt/ than Christians in Congress for real?
The majority of christians are only anti-marriage, Muslims literally want you dead.

Christianity is so divided and skewed ny people with their own interpretations (not to mention scammers) these days that you can't even use any one group as a difinitive representitive for the whole group.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.