[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been messing with dunkin donuts since they never make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42
File: dummy.jpg (28 KB, 380x306) Image search: [Google]
dummy.jpg
28 KB, 380x306
I've been messing with dunkin donuts since they never make my coffee right by giving them money in coins and watching them try to count it.

Now, they don't have to count the change they give back since the register spits it out but they do have to count the change you give them.

Day 1
>give dunkin donuts guy $4 in quarters
>he looks at it and asks me how much it is
>tell him it's $4 in quarters
>doesn't count it and inputs $4 into the register
>register spits out 8cents

Day 2
>give dunkin donuts lady 3 $1 bills with 76cents in nickels, dimes, and a penny
>lady looks at it and counts it slowly
>does not say anything and gives me back change

Day 3
>old dunkin donuts lady counts my change perfectly

Day 4
>give young black dunkin donuts guy $3.81 in 2 $1 bills, quarters, dimes, and a penny.
>guy looks at it and pretends to count it
>i tell him it's $3.91
>he nods and inputs $3.91 and it gives me my change
>haha it was 10cents short

These are the people asking for $15/hr...
>>
>>78931259
t. Unemployed
>>
>That moment you hand them a ten dollar bill and 87 cents for a total that's $9.87 and they can't figure out why
>>
Keep me posted anon

This shit is gold
>>
File: 1436747692344.jpg (50 KB, 670x449) Image search: [Google]
1436747692344.jpg
50 KB, 670x449
>>78931259
This photo cant happen soon enough!

The USA school systems are producing adults who are straight up retarded in >50% of the cases.
>>
15/hr LOOOOLLL these fucking retards should not even be working there, it should be automated. to hell with these millennial cucks. let them all rot in a dumpster and then maybe they will start to stfu and learn to act human.
>>
>>78931259
>they never make my coffee right
>shop there anyway

wth, why are you such a slave to the marketing jew?
>>
I do that all the time but since I'm honest I tell the the proper change. It reveals a flaw in the make everybody dumb so we can control them system though. At some point people will be to stupid to live in an advanced integrated society and it will collapse. When THE COLLAPSE starts it will be an accelerating event because there won't be anyone to repair things or come up with creative ideas to adapt.
>>
>>78931259

Thanks common core.
>>
>>78934788
Because I'm too lazy to make an ice coffee at home and starbucks brewed coffee is shit. There is a dunkin donuts on every other street in New England.
>>
>>78932754
Working at fast food and since I was 16 at the time I didnt realize why anyone would over pay in change. I gave the guy his change back then just gave him change for his 10.
>>
>since they never make my coffee right
Make your own coffee. Or get your mom to do it.
>>
>>78931259
Why would you eat that filth anyways? Let alone waste your money on it.
>>
>>78931259
This might have been one of the most uneventful greentexts I have ever read.
>>
File: notlikethis.png (344 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
notlikethis.png
344 KB, 900x900
>>78931259
Fucking this.

>be atta Smoothie King
>total is $4.62
>gib cashier a $10 bill and 62 cents in change
>she looks at me as if I asked her to do fucking calculus
>have to explain to her why I should get back $6 in change
>mfw
>>
Dear god this board moves too fast
>>
>>78931259
Hey OP let this put things into perspective for you.

I know how to fucking count. I can add. I can divide, multiply, and etc. in fact, I have a 130 IQ.

Great, now that we've gotten that out of the way, let's talk about the two grievances I've seen in this thread.

> 1) I give someone 10.55 on a 9.55 bill and they look at me perplexed.
You are right to be judgements, in this situation because the person is fucking retarded.

> 2) I give the cashier 8.55 and tell them "Here's your 8.55!" But the jokes on them because it was 8.30 and they didn't even count it hahaha so dumb so stupid.

First of all, my recommendation to you would be to fucking kill yourself, you idiot. Let me tell you this. Do you really think checking out your order is at the pinnacle of my life's aspirations? It isn't. I'm daydreaming about ramming a whore from tinder when I get off work, or playing overwatch. If you hand me some money and say "here's your 8.55!" I am going to briefly look at it before putting it in the register and sending you on your way.

There are plenty of brain dead autists at cash registers all around the planet, but did you ever stop to think that a good portion of the people you label as retarded just don't give a flying fuck about your 10 cents scam?
>>
File: 1462820694772.jpg (75 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1462820694772.jpg
75 KB, 640x480
>>78935671
I think he's economically autistic.
>>
>>78937270

A copypasta is born
>>
>>78937270

OP was seeing if they could count, they can't. Employee shouldn't be in a service industry job handling money.

Oh and...

>130 IQ

No it isn't.
>>
>>78931259

Based.
>>
>>78937270
>can't be bothered to do his job properly, such as making sure he is receiving the correct amount of money
>blames others
>>
>>78931259
give them $2 bills mixed with dollar and half dollar coins, they don't even know where to put the money in their drawer.
>>
Kek. I remember a kid from my high school team did this when I was driving.

>AP testing is over
>friend wants me to take him to Dunkin Donuts
>drive him there
>he pulls out a huge ziplock bag of pennies
>"FUCKING CHRIST ARE YOU KIDDING ME?"
>he orders 7-10 dollars worth of food
>I hand the woman the ziplock bag of pennies
>Her: How much is it?
>Me: Thats your job
>My friend and I are in tears laughing
>She says "I don't find this funny"
>We laugh even harder

One of my favorite memories of high school
>>
>>78937840
> Being this concerned with whether or not the cashier has counted every last penny.

What job do you have bro? NEET?

Everyone cuts corners in a minor fashion in every single field.
>>
>>78931259
D E V I L I S H
e
v
i
l
i
s
h
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 480x479) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 480x479
>op
>>
>>78937971
I once paid for food with Kennedy half dollars and the dumbfuck at the register "didn't know it is real money". The dindu was about my age too.
>>
>>78937987
What? That's just being a dick
>>
>>78938357
She was mexican its ok
>>
>>78931259
Do you have Autism?
>>
>>78931259
They can't count change because they've never actually had to do it before. This isn't an age where tons of people come in using change anymore.
>>
>>78937270
>can't work a till
>too busy thinking of intellectual topics (tinder, the latest video game)
>thinks he has a genius level brain

your average white american, everybody
>>
>>78937730
>>78937840
It actually wastes more money to sit and count 200 pennies to make sure it's not 190 pennies than it does to just take the guys word and move on.
>>
>>78938414
Did you enjoy piss in your coffee and on your donuts?
>>
File: 1421020830016.jpg (57 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1421020830016.jpg
57 KB, 645x773
>>78931259
Good on you anon, fuck Dunkin Donuts employees. I went there the other day and ordered a bacon/egg/cheese bagel, and the Indian dude working there asked me if I wanted butter on it. I couldn't understand what he was saying cuz he was far away and the place was loud as hell, so I said "excuse me?" He took offense to that for some reason and responded back saying "excuse me?" to me. I was kinda taken aback by it, and I said "what" to which he responded in a "what" mocking me. Then he started making fun of me for not being able to hear, asking me if theres something wrong with my ears. I figured he was just taking the piss but he went pretty far with it, telling me that I look liked I just crawled out of some alley. I thought he was bantering so I threw some back at him and told him hes a middle aged sand snake working at Dunkin Donuts so he doesn't really have room to insult me. He got super pissed off and started telling me to leave, then his manager came in and sent him off and gave me my sandwich. The dude got fired but still thats some severe disrespect to the customer, I'm never going back to Dunkin Donuts.
>>
I'm more outraged that you are paying 4 bucks for some fucking coffee. What the fuck man?
>>
>>78938823
The food was at the window waiting for me to pay.
>>
>>78938043
>everyone slacks off and doesn't do their job

literal untermensch subhuman
>>
File: letter do a whooowa.jpg (726 KB, 864x864) Image search: [Google]
letter do a whooowa.jpg
726 KB, 864x864
>>78938830
Pic related, it's your post.
>>
>>78938289
I would use Susie Bs mixed with gold dollar coins it'd really mess with them and they would have to call a manager, I also like to throw in a few Canadian quarters and a button or a bottle cap from time to time.

I just wish I could see the managers face when he counts down the drawers later that night.
>>
>In Centra looking at marked down baked goods at 6:30
>Cashier yells at me to pick something and get out
>Pay for 2.71 euro worth of apple turnovers and a croissant in 1 and 2 cent coins.
What goes around comes around.
>>
>>78938830
This story is way better than OP dropping spaghetti on the floor.

I HEREBY NOMINATE THIS THE NEW OP
>>
>>78938830
Fresh pasta?
>>
>>78938931
>his reading comprehension is so shit that all posts must have no more than 2 sentences per double space
>>
File: puzzled.jpg (36 KB, 411x523) Image search: [Google]
puzzled.jpg
36 KB, 411x523
>>78932754
>The look you get
>>
>Be me working fast food
>Skinny white girl who is clearly a drug addict gets out of a car driven by some ghetto looking nigger
>Bitch wants a hotdog
>That will be a dollar 50
>She hands me a shit ton of change and grabs her hot dog and leaves
>She gave me about 65 cents in pennies

I fucking hate junkies. My boss has a niece who is a junkie and she stole 40 bucks from the regester while I was working. Lucky for me I happened to count the draw right before she showed up, had three 20s before she came and one after. My boss told me to never let her in ever again.

I get motherfuckers asking for free food, assholes trying to bargain. People telling me they only have a 100 dollar bill when I can clearly see other bills in their wallet. Had one fucking guy pull up in a truck full of Mexicans, the Mexicans ordered 25 dollars worth of food, they told me the white dude was going to pay. I said ok, the white dude comes over, orders food, I tell him the spics said ypu were going to pay for their food and he got so pissed off. Ended up telling me how that's the last straw, he payed for their breakfast, they want to go to his house for dinner etc... and now he's going to fire them
>>
>>78936281
Lol this is actually hilarious. Glad I never had to be a cashier, I mean I know basic math. But, fuck man I'm not good under pressure. So I would more than likely go full sperg and give you the wrong change hoping that I would give you the correct change.

It stems from my childhood insecurity of being relatively bad at math at a young age, but called upon by the teacher a lot to write out a math problem in front of the whole class. It was fucking humiliating, better at math now. But I still freak the fuck out whenever I'm being put out on display like that.
>>
>>78939004
>gold dollar coins
I've done this too for maximum keks.
>>
>>78931259
You should have put 'dindu donuts guy'
>>
>>78939822
Sounds like you're just more prone to nervous breakdowns due to your past. I'm the same way and it really does fuck with you.
>>
>>78935505
oh jeez calm down health nazi sometimes junk food is good your not gonna live forever, i want to enjoy some things before im dead
>>
>>78937270
saved
>>
File: 1427152989275.gif (488 KB, 499x367) Image search: [Google]
1427152989275.gif
488 KB, 499x367
>>78931259
>These are the people asking for $15/hr...
People who are payed shit are disinterested in providing a job well done? What a fucking surprise.
>>
>>78940107
It really, really does. I hope one day soon I'll be able to get over it.
>>
>>78940383

>thinking you should get paid a high wage without demonstrating capability

Nice try fuckwit. Work hard and demonstrate competence then get a raise or promotion. That's how it's worked forever and suddenly people want to get all the pay without any of the work.
>>
>>78939822
>>78940107
Sounds like you're both broken faggots T B H
>>
>>78937270
>getting this agitated by a shitpost

WEW
E
W

L
A
D
>>
>>78940619
It will wane as you get older and start to give fewer and fewer fucks.
>>
File: 1465998666287s.jpg (2 KB, 125x93) Image search: [Google]
1465998666287s.jpg
2 KB, 125x93
>buy large coffee
>ask for cream and sugar on side cuz always way too much
>add 1 fucking creamer to a large coffee and it turns to hot milk water because it's colored fucking hot water

I stopped going there all together like a normal consumer. Their coffee is absolute watered down dogshit. I make my own and add half and half and it never turns milky.
>>
I will say that after 8 of numbers running through your head and being tired as fuck, some of these could be valid mistakes.

If you're just getting on shift there's no excuse though.

Being a cashier is a two way street. I've checked out a middle age dude that bought a cheap ass DVD player and he wanted the protection plan when I asked him(part of the job).
I started explaining that to activate it you have to go online and just read the instructions. He cut me off, started looking really angry, and no shit he said "I cant reading or writing".
Seriously the general population can't be trusted. It really makes a case for returning to a monarchy.
>>
File: canuks.jpg (266 KB, 1024x622) Image search: [Google]
canuks.jpg
266 KB, 1024x622
>>78940781
t. leaf
>>
>Be American
>Pay taxes to Government
>Government mints quaters with said tax dollars

Tfw Australian Masterrace
>>
>>78939822
Yeah same
I fell when I'm counting for someone else, suddenly it's like an extra step of speaking the numbers aloud occurs just so that I make sure I don't fuck up, only to be stopped by "if I fuck up this guy will think me a total fucking idiot" and then that reverberates in my head over and over till I noticed I paused to even think about it rather than just HEAR what coins are present like I usually can.
>>
>>78940627
If you're payed minimum wage, that's the company's way of saying "If I could pay you less, I would." Why would anyone be invested in their company's well being if they can't even support themselves on the work they're given?
>>
>>78931259
>I pay 4 bucks for shitty coffee, made by niggers
>>
>>78934254
You are retarded if you think this will "solve" the 15 dollar minimum wage these people are asking for. The only people this will fix is one person, the inside store cashier. They still will have the cooks, the managers, the drive through cashier. Which is like 90% of the store.
>>
>>78937270
>in fact, I have a 130 IQ.
stopped reading there
>>
>>78931259
American education
>>
File: Sock_Concentration.png (277 KB, 319x477) Image search: [Google]
Sock_Concentration.png
277 KB, 319x477
>>78939822
This is me too. I can't really mock people in this stories as I can easily do the math here but if I were put on the spot id sperge.

It used to happen a fair bit when I was a kid and would play yugioh when my opponent would ask me for life totals right after an attack.
>>
>$15 is a lot of money
Poorfags, ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>78940781
That coming from a leaf? You do remember Trudeau right, your prime minister?
>>
This guy would always come into my grocery store, wait for me to count out his change then give me more change and laugh as I tried to figure it out and then say how he taught calculus in college.
He was an ass
>>
>>78941068
No dickhead
It's saying "this is the very base payment and the fucking minimum is expected of you to do this job correctly. If you prove to be competent, or in fact prove to be efficient, your literal monetary worth to keep you goes up, and we will do just that"

You aren't supposed to be able to live a comfy life or feed a family working a cashier, no one is a fucking career burger flipper except for humble people with sick cheap hobbies, or absolute fuckwits with no hope.

You either climb the ranks in that establishment, proving you care about making that establishment money, if not rise to manager then get a good enough word in about your work ethic so that you will be valuable to someone else in another better paying job.

It's called moving up in the world, and if people are going to be so finicky as to be too scared to advance their lives, then they deserve the bare minimum for not even trying.
>>
>>78940854
Well age from what I hear does that for just about everything. Getting old is quite fucking terrible from what I hear. I'm hoping after sixty I just drop dead.
>>
File: 1454211670015.jpg (146 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1454211670015.jpg
146 KB, 1200x1200
>>78937270
You must be new here.
>>
>>78935091

sometimes two on the same street.
>>
>>78941536

I'm white and can do basic things like count quarters without having a fit and needing to be medicated, so yes, it feels great to be Canadian
>>
>>78934577
>learn to act human
You of all people should know it's only going to resort to more chimpouts and nigger behavior.
Most people would rather rot in a jail cell than a gutter.
>>
File: 1466862346536.png (85 KB, 543x624) Image search: [Google]
1466862346536.png
85 KB, 543x624
Love the penny pinching OP
>>
>>78941544
sounds like my calculus professor
>passes out exam
>"I put a few curveball questions on the exam we didn't go over in class"
>grades test
>"I don't understand why you all did so bad on this exam"

It definitely seemed like he was on the spectrum to be fair
>>
>>78932754
I have made a habit of saying/asking "if i give you 10.65 can i get a 5 back? Even then some get a little confused as to what i am doing. Like they are suspicious of some sort of scam.
>>
>>78940963
This is so accurate it makes me want to cry
>>
>>78941956
No one said I needed to be medicated. I have a feeling you meant "Dude Weed" when you said medicated. Also Canada fucking sucks a good portion of it is on fire right now.

So better you tend to that, then pretending your country is great while it burns all around you.
>>
>>78938357

so what, its still her fucking job to make sure its the right amount.
>>
>>78940884
says the guy who saves a thumbnail lmao
>>
>>78941956
Unless you're québécois and you count a quarter (25c) as "trente sous" (30c) lel
>>
>>78942128
>Like they are suspicious of some sort of scam.
They should be; you're canadian.
You fucking c,ucks are no better than gypsies.
>>
>>78931259
Those cunts can have $15 per hour when they get my fucking McDonald's order right once. ONCE.
>>
>>78942115
That was my calc professor too. He would teach the simplest problems in class then on the exam he would give the same problems just with really hard algebra. You would know exactly how to do the calculus but fuck up the algebra and he wouldnt even give half credit. Fuck that nigger.
>>
>>78935251
I get that you were 16, but how dumb were you to not immediately figure this out? I've been doing this since I was a young kid (maybe as early as 7 years old).
>>
>>78941956
We never said we can't into basic math. I fuck with cashiers all the time.
>>
File: 1350708755083.jpg (64 KB, 500x596) Image search: [Google]
1350708755083.jpg
64 KB, 500x596
>i tell him it's $3.91
Meh, when I was a cashier if people did that I'd just give them the change back and later replace it since people leave change all the time. I would just rather not deal with the hassle over 10 fucking cents and some people just seem to be itching for an argument sometimes
>>
>>78931259
Video.hidden video.
>>
>>78931259
Kek, You are funny burger op
>>
>>78931259
Never had a problem with cashier in Poland.
Go to a first store in Denmark. Unload change from my wallet. Girl calls a manager to count it for her.
I guess if you accept everything and require nothing then you get nothing.
>>
>>78940627
>Work hard and demonstrate competence then get a raise or promotion.

Yes, that was the one rule.

And then you BROKE the one rule.

And so now, there are no more rules.

My fault, your fault, nobody's fault, there is no incentive in propping up a system that fucks you more than it helps you.

You want to disenfranchise the entire bottom half of your population? Good luck with that master plan, dipshit.

>Fuh fuh, but they're lazy and stupid! They deserve to get screwed by smart guys like me! I can outsmart them, therefore I have the right!

Yes, but is it a good idea?

You have not yet BEGUN to feel what it is like to live and try to raise children in a society that most people in the society have no purpose in that society.

You're stepping over a dollar to pick up a dime. You're making more money in the short term by screwing your children out of their future.

That was the catalyst for all this Socialism to come in.

Your corruption opened the door for the REAL corruption, and now your children have no country to grow up in.
>>
>>78943183
Your grandkids will be pets for Chinese families living on Mars.
>>
>>78942635
Yeah, I could probably take people individually as a cashier. But, none of that speed lane shit. Especially when a long line starts to form, and they start pulling shit like what was mentioned in the thread.

I'd probably freeze up and they would have to take me off the line.
>>
>>78932754
Because it's annoying and time consuming to do the mental math to make sure you aren't fucking around compared to just letting the calculator on the till do it for you.

You think you're being some kind of genius; no, you're just a fuckwit wasting everyone's time.
>>
>>78943412
Are you a pussy or something? 80% of transactions are by card. If you can't count change under $5 you are a fucking idiot.
>>
>>78941304

> implying other machines won't be made

Your reddit is showing.
>>
>>78934940
South Afrika and their power grid is exactly that.
>>
Worked as a cashier.
People would pay a $5 bill in just nickels and dimes.
Those people suck.

But I would loll myself if I had a problem mentally being able to add up by 5s and 10s
>>
File: terrible.png (334 KB, 551x550) Image search: [Google]
terrible.png
334 KB, 551x550
>>78931259
>expecting competence from minimum wage earners
>>
I make $27 an hour and I sometimes take customers words for how much they give me. I have never been short.
>>
>>78943501
Probably a social pussy. Again if you've been reading it, I was somewhat ostracized as a kid.

Also

>80% of transactions are by card.

That might be true where you live. But not here, not everyone uses a fucking card. I sure as hell don't, I only use a card when it's a large purchase and I don't want to bring a lot of cash with me.

Or when I order something online.
>>
>>78931259
>dunkin donuts
>doesn't go to a locally owned donut shop
you deserve it
>>
>>78943888
CT doesn't have cute little coffee shops unless you live next to millionaires. This state is filled with dollar stores and dunkin donuts.
>>
>>78937987
I would count it and then told you you are two bucks short.
>>
>>78935091
You New Englanders are obsessed with Dunkin Donuts. I lived in NH for two years and people drank it religiously. I think the coffee is shit compared to Starbucks. But you guys have no idea.
>>
>>78943412
A few years ago I worked for a literal jew in the butchering/meat department at a very busy grocery store. After day 3 with virtually no training, that fucking faggot had me behind the counter, alone after 6:00 pm. From what I remember, no employee worked that job for more than a month.
>>
>>78942648
Same, plus in my old job I did mess up a few days because we were often short-staffed and in a rush to do other jobs than count everything exactly. They never said anything.

I do agree with OPs point about most minimum wage fags being downright incompetent, many cunt cashiers who can't provide a simple service without being disgruntled or use a simple hello, please, thank you so I usually just use self-service checkouts if I can
>>
>>78931259
Absolutely
D E M O N I C
E
M
O
N
I
C
>>
>>78944041
I heard butcher shops pay and may a lot, given there is a lot of accidents.
>>
>>78944218
Fix'd

make a lot*

Is that true though?
>>
>>78944039
>You New Englanders are obsessed with Dunkin Donuts. I lived in NH for two years and people drank it religiously. I think the coffee is shit compared to Starbucks. But you guys have no idea.

Both coffees are borderline undrinkable, but DD is better because you can get donuts too
>>
>>78944004
I've never been to the east coast, but I imagine it something like that. Here (OR) most franchises have trouble staying open other than McDonalds and Walmart. We used to have a Dunkin, but it closed down years ago.
>>
>>78944218
I only made $9/hr for that dogshit. it was a big chain store too.
>>
>>78941611
>You aren't supposed to be able to live a comfy life
Curious, what would you consider a "comfy life" to be?
>>
>>78944218
>>78944327
Also, we did have professional butchers that did make decent pay.
>>
File: carson.png (408 KB, 1000x437) Image search: [Google]
carson.png
408 KB, 1000x437
>>78943494
It takes no time at all. If you can't do that math in your head, then you shouldn't have graduated high school.
>>
>>78944482
That sucks, probably got the hell out of there huh?
>>
>>78944600
Where they Jewish? Or was it Jewish owned?
>>
>>78943494
Maybe North Americans are just too dumb for it.

Here they will often ask if you have a specific amount of change so as to make a round number. For example if your amount is €8.03 and you give them €10, they might ask "do you have 3 cents maybe?" so they can give you back a €2 coin instead of €1.97 which is like six different coins.
>>
>>78944039
Their coffee was very good until about 10 years ago now it taste like used dish water. It's fucking awful. But the iced drinks are good because they are basically sugar. Coolattas are awesome.
>>
>>78944620
2 weeks. The final straw was when the little 5'4 jew had the nerve to talk down to me in front of customers after I have been juggling three fucking jobs at once; packaging chicken, weighing and pricing it, and serving customers at the display case. Feel sorry for ever poor fuck that worked there after me.
>>
>>78944979
they do that here, but only cashiers with a brain. Most people don't care enough.
>>
>>78935091
^because goys like you allow 1 on every corner
>>
File: Age.jpg (75 KB, 800x582) Image search: [Google]
Age.jpg
75 KB, 800x582
>>78931259
Whenever a fast food place asks for my name, I tell them its Gilgamesh.

To this day, only one guy has spelled it right. A high school kid. The next time I went there, that kid knew who I was and didn't ask, but this time put down Enkidu.

That kid is in college now.
>>
>>78932754
Honestly when I first started working I didn't understand why people would do that.
>>
>>78931259
Why are you spending 4 bucks on a god damn coffee per day?
Invest that 4dollars into an s&p index fund (averages 7% per year historically), with dividend reinvestment, everyday your 4 bucks for 20 years you would have

>60k
>>
>>78945164
Yep. CT is a welfare state.
>>
File: 1464641458095.gif (944 KB, 264x320) Image search: [Google]
1464641458095.gif
944 KB, 264x320
>there are no dunkin donuts in North Dakota

I AM SO ANGRY
>>
>>78945043
In like 2008-2010 we had that coffee bean crisis with skyrocketing coffee prices because those jungle niggers couldn't figure out agriculture and DD must have switched to a cheaper shit bean around that time because it's never been the same.
>>
>>78934254
>Machines will replace them!
That's stupid and will never work. I'm in fast food, and only a small fraction of what we do could be done be (realistic) machines. And that's the cashier. Everything else still has to be done by humans.
>>78931259
ITT: things that never happened
>>
Has anyone noticed a sever drop in service quality at fast food places the last four or five years?

I know they've never been known for their 5 star service, but they were at least dependable most of the time.

Recently it's like 3/4 of the time (not exaggerating) the order is seriously fucked up and the person behind the counter doesn't know what the fuck their doing.
>>
File: xJ97cAr.gif (1023 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
xJ97cAr.gif
1023 KB, 500x750
>>78944618
It does take time m8

>>78944979
You could, but that still takes longer than just putting the amount in the till and giving accurate change back. (inb4 you're a 200 IQ genius who can do fourier transforms in your head like every other slob who does this) I have to enter the amount ANYWAYS, but when you give me specific change like that to "make it faster" it requires confirming the amount to make sure you aren't fucking with me.

And even worse, you morons usually mumble incoherently and slap the extra change on the counter after you gave me a $10 bill so I don't even know what the fuck you're doing.

Instead when someone pulls that dumbshit I just enter the amount they give me into the till and give them back whatever the change should be and ignore whatever 'time saving' they were trying to do.

I fucking hate it, because incompetents like you boast about how it saves time, but IT NEVER SAVES TIME. IT MAKES THINGS TAKE LONGER AND YOU'RE ALWAYS AN AWKWARD FUCK WHEN YOU DO IT
>>
>>78931259
Raising the minimum wage and making labor more expensive will get rid of these people.

Expensive labor is actually good in this situation as it automates things that should have been automated decades ago
>>
>>78944039
Both are disgusting and over priced. I don't drink coffee anymore but when I did I made my own.
>>
File: 1463626208699.jpg (103 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1463626208699.jpg
103 KB, 960x960
>go to supermarket every other day
>do my shopping, get to checkout
>look to the right, all the cashiers are busy with long lines of people
>look to the left, maybe 2 or 3 people at automatic checkout
>get to swipe all my items 10 times quicker than a sleepy cashier
>the plastic bags are free
>don't have to sit though any stupid questions like if I have a customer card
>happily pay to the robot overlord and leave while the lines haven't even moved

I don't get it. We have this awesome technology now replacing minimum wage college dropouts but people aren't using it. More for me then, I guess.
>>
>entry level grad position in London usually around £25k
>pays roughly 15$ an hour

Why the fuck do unskilled workers think they deserve that sort of money?
>>
>>78945500
Makes sense.
5 years ago federal unemployment in the US was over 10%.

It was easy to get non-retards to fill those jobs.

Now federal unemployment is 5% and the only people willing to work fast food jobs are sub 80 iq dindus who cant even tie their own shoes let alone count out 4 bucks in change
>>
>>78945500
It's the browning of America. I bet all your fast food places are full of immigrants and shitskins. I still live in a white part of the country and the white staffed fast food places manage fine.

Obongo doesn't go to McDonalds so this doesn't concern him.
>>
>>78943494
So why do you think you deserve a higher wage?
>>
>>78945668
People don't trust the automated machines with deals/coupons.

They're also more used to human cashiers; it'll change eventually - just takes time.
>>
>>78945500
I asked for an Egg McMuffin at one point and they gave me just the bread. It's like how can you fuck up such a simple order?
>>
>>78945708
Now that I think about it most of the fast food places I go to are managed by middle aged mexican women.
>>
>go to Subway for lunch
>everybody gets a 6 inch sandwich, drink and chips as a meal deal
>I order the sandwich and only want the drink with it
>after I pay, I approach the soft drink fountain and pour my beverage
>then I take a bag of chips anyways because they're kept unsecured and unsupervised on a rolling cart by the door
>I TAKE A BAG OF CHIPS WITHOUT PAYING
>I OPTED NOT TO PAY FOR CHIPS AND TOOK THEM ANYWAYS
>I SAVED 40 CENTS BECAUSE SUBWAY IS DUMB ENOUGH TO NOT SUPERVISE OR CONTROL THE TRAFFIC OF CHIPS

rate my jewery, /pol/

also, I only use the points card on sandiwches alone, because it's less of a value to acquire Subway club points and spend them on chips or drinks. The calorie/dollar value potential ratio is way off and skewed for the best savings on subs alone
>>
>>78943494
You should have every whole number combination of addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division between 1-100 memorized by 8th grade.
>>
>>78945668
At my grocery store they turn off self-check out at night so the worker with one arm has something to do.
>>
>>78942128

>Like they are suspicious of some sort of scam.

Former cashier here, worked as a cashier in the US and Poland.

There is a scam involving giving a certain amount and then asking for a specific amount back and then asking for another bit of change, continuously swapping money for different amounts and it usually starts with the scammer asking the question you just asked.

>The Money Changing Flimflam

>In this scam, the tricksters aim to distract you while you’re making change. They target convenience stores, banks, gas stations and even grocery store checkouts. Sometimes, they work with an accomplice.

>Either way, they try to confuse their victims into handing over too much change. Usually, they start with a big bill — $50 or more — and their trick involves swapping the notes, passing money back and forth until the change-maker loses track of what’s happening.
>>
>>78945939
They have cameras and if you are habitual they will call the police..Let me guess you payed with a credit or debt card with your real name on it.
>>
>>78945731
I get paid about $16/hr already; I'll hopefully get a better job once I graduate.

If I were being paid wageslave amounts like $5/hr or whatever it is you fuck your workers over with in the states, I'd find some way to go on welfare instead. That's not even a wage worth working at unless you literally have no other option.

I don't understand the american fetishization of paying your workers 3rd world wages in a 1st world country. You increase wealth inequality and reduce purchasing power - and to what end? So the upper middle class and the rich can afford a third vacation every year?

Idiots like you actually praise fucking over the foundation and bedrock of your economy, not for your own sake, but for the sake of a few rich people, in part because you've somehow been convinced that you're a better person than anyone working at or below minimum wage. The elites have turned it into a social competition so the poor eats the poor and continues to support policies that fuck them all over for the sake of the ownership class only.

You can take your american dream and fuck yourself with it.
>>
>>78945939
>eating Subway

There's your problem. Worst sandwich chain in the US. Jimmy John's or bust .
>>
>>78945939
you're a thief, though?

hitler was right. wtf i want to gas untermensch now
>>
>>78945978
And most fractions, atleast the multiples of 2s and 3s, (1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32) and all operations with them.

Braindead retards like that guy could get a job in construction which would be double or triple his current wage but might require "simple mental math" so he couldn't be bothered to do it and would rather stay flipping burgers
>>
>>78931259

Haha.look up "change raising" and do that to them. I bet you can make some money there.
>>
>>78945978
m8 I'm in school learning discrete mathematics right now, I don't have trouble with basic math; I simply don't have time nor care for your ego-wanking bullshit.

You're like that guy who prides himself on memorizing pi to 30 decimal places; nobody gives a flying fuck.
>>
>>78945555
It saves plenty of time, and stores like receiving change more than giving it away also. I prefer it and they prefer it, which is the reason why, as I mentioned, they often specifically ask for it. So much that if my amount comes down to .0X, and I don't have .0X in change, I will usually state *sorry don't have .0X" to show them I'm a decent human being and because they would be asking for it otherwise.

My assumption is that you're just really incompetent at your minimum wage job, seeing how much this agitates you and how you're describing first grade math with: "inb4 you're a 200 IQ genius who can do fourier transforms in your head like every other slob who does this".
>>
>>78937270
>>78931259

Seriously when I did fast food so many people would give me more money and just drive away. Is usually have an extra dollar or two every day. So when Jews like OP came by I just took the money knowing I would be short any cash. All while the person jacked off thinking he pulled off some great ruse trying to short me a dime.

Also it's usually not the cashiers who make the food, you sound like a neet or trust fund baby.
>>
File: 1467049944689-403862339.jpg (417 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1467049944689-403862339.jpg
417 KB, 1080x1920
>>78945925
Subway worker here. Mine is managed by a middle aged Mexican woman.
>>
>>78945411
Jeez, a fast food worker can't imagine the machine that will replace him. I guess we have to cancel the automation revolution guys.
>>
>>78946283
>wage slave worker
>find some way to go on welfare

you don't know shit about the states. they are on welfare and work part-time. that's how you play the game, nigga.
>>
>>78946424
okay right out a proof here that R is uncountable, mr. educated cashier

I'll wait.
>>
>>78946342
>H-h-half a decade
>w-w-w-we wo-wont leave
>v-veto it
>s-second referendum

It's time to accept reality butthurt boy, we are working on meme time now
>>
>>78937987

Lmao that's quite the kek
>>
>>78945411
>That's stupid and will never work. I'm in fast food, and only a small fraction of what we do could be done be (realistic) machines. And that's the cashier. Everything else still has to be done by humans.

It would be very realistic to have fully automated fast food creation, even with custom orders (no pickles etc.).

A machine preparing/cooking the food is far from unrealistic.

In a decade I expect fast food places to only have one or two employees in them a day, just for supervision of the store/machines.
>>
>>78945500
The reason mistakes are so common in fast food are twofold. First is that there's a ton of pressure to be fast: not from customers but from management. At Tim Hortons we were expected to have an average drive thru time of 20 seconds, measures from when they pulled up to the window to pay/get their order. Most people take longer than that to pay.

whoever was making sandwiches had about 25 seconds to do it and was usually making 3-4 orders at a time.
>>
>>78932754
Fuck. They look at you like you're crazy. I often get something like "uh sir this is more than the cost I told you." One time the lady refused to take it. She just kept giving me back the change saying I was doing it wrong.

There's a reason why you make minimum wage...
>>
>>78946441
>It saves plenty of time, and stores like receiving change more than giving it away also.

Reality is the exact opposite of what you just said.

This isn't even a discussion because I'm more or less talking to a brick wall. I'd say you're just trolling, but you actually seem to honestly believe the tripe you've typed out.

My till doesn't even have anything less than 25 cent coins to begin with because the cash room hates dealing with small change. No, it doesn't cause any problems. No, it doesn't slow anything down.

And No, you are not a genius or better than others because you can do quick math in your head and think by giving the till an extra 5 cents (and half the time you people actually fuck up this 'easy' math) for exact change, that it somehow makes my life easier.

I have a fucking calculator built-into the till. When I punch in what you ordered and what you gave me, it instantly and exactly tells me how much money to give you without me even needing to do any math whatsoever.

And that is IN FACT, faster than your pointless bullshit which you only do because it makes you feel smart.

Like jesus christ how much more faux-smart can you fucking get than to think you're superior to people because you counted out small change ahead of time for your order? The pathetic things people like you wank over just amazes me.
>>
>>78946845
I'm not too sure about this.

I agree that the technology, ai, robotics etc. is getting there where everything COULD be automated.

But it's prohibitively expensive right now and will continue to be for a long time.

They have a long way to go to be able to start replacing $7.50 workers and still save money.

If the minimum wage was 20 or 30 bucks I'd agree.
>>
>>78946529
>op is neet or trust fund baby

trust fund babies do not drink dunkin donuts and neets drink sugar.
>>
>>78941932
Have seen two literally across the street from one another somewhere near Logan International.
>>
>>78943806

I bet you only work for white folks, right?
>>
>>78946663
Is that really how it works?

Here in Canada you can't get any welfare (employment insurance) unless you're not working. Even part-time disqualifies you. So does school, so you can't be on neetbux and also attend college.

It completely disincentivizes people from actually working or getting educated - why work a part time job when neetbux pays more? And then 5 years of neetbux goes by and these people still have no marketable skills.

It's like the whole system is just set up to promote failure, rather than existing as a safety net for being unemployed.
>>
>>78947146
A decade is a long time, 2026.

>$7.50 workers

Most fast food employees make $8-$10 now. This still isn't anywhere near enough to live off of, and you'll probably see an increase in the minimum wage within a decade to something more reasonable.

Personally I'm for enacting basic income and getting rid of the minimum wage.

Basic income will be necessity as there simply won't be enough jobs for the amount of people who need them, there already isn't.
>>
>>78938830
Dude what?
>>
>>78946424
If your mind is not furnished with this information you don't have the basic foundation of an education. Its like people forgot that once you learn these things you know them for the rest of your life.

Are you a non-white? How did your parents allow this to happen to you?
>>
>>78938043
Your job is to make sure you receive the correct amount of money, and to give the correct amount of change. I don't care how you try to justify it, fact is you are not doing your job correctly. You are a shit employee, like most niggers in customer service. You are a nigger.
>>
>>78946860
I used to work at Tims 8 years ago when I was a teen, and shit was a lot better before-hand, and I appreciated having the opportunity to gain some experience and the value of working, even if it was shit as a teenager, but now it's just shit with poor customer service and shit food. So glad I'm almost done school and won't have to work at a shit minimum wage job now.

Tim Hortons is god awful shit. The coffee is often bitter these days, and the employees are mostly very rude and want people gone in an instant, no gratitude no have a good day, nothing. Not to mention Iced cappucinos there are just watery shit nowadays because the idiots behind the counter are too lazy to let it blend more than 2 seconds, even though it costs 3 dollars. You fuckups should be grateful you have a job, there are a shitload of people in line ready to take it.
>>
>>78946290
>Jimmy John's
oh, that place with the mindless recipe repetition where they speed out your sandwich with no variation or deviation whatsoever? And you cant see it being made? Enjoy your robot factory meal stack.
>>
>>78947435
neetbux is only $665 a month though. No one can live on that.

Basic Income is coming soon though, probably will be around a thousand bucks a month.
>>
>>78946845
>>78946626
That's why I said realistic. Yes there are machines that can do that, but they're far too exclusive and complicated to run for every store to be staffed with them.
And making the food is far from the only task. Prepping the food and maintenance around the store make up 75% of the work.
>>
>>78947146
It's not that expensive. Return on Investment could easily be less than 5 years. That's pretty decent.

I think what's mostly holding back companies like mcdonalds is public relations and unforeseen problems with deployment and use. Possibly also deals with the government not to adopt such machines because it'd cause unemployment issues in youth that the government just doesn't know how to deal with.
>>
>>78931259
Uh uh... Looks like they will soon be replaced by robots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvF-hWOV7Uw
>>
>>78945555
It's not about saving time, it's to prevent getting back a bunch of annoying coins as change. No on gives a shit about taking a few seconds more of your time, you're getting paid for it.
>>
>>78931259
> buying shit-food at place, that hires niggers
> complains
>>
>>78947659
>but they're far too exclusive and complicated to run for every store to be staffed with them.

Give it one decade.

Think about computers in 1990 Vs 2000.
>>
In Europe money has numbers, so it's easier to add it all up, although one time a worker who started working with me didn't understand why people would pay her more. I explained to her and she did understood fast, but as I said, we don't have dimes and all that, but numbers and decimals.
>>
Fuckin retards you cunts.

Why act all superior to a stranger cause he works.

Did you cheesy bell end cleaners not learn anything from the Breakfast Club. ?

Your fucking elephant wont work.

Get it ?
>>
>>78947714
>Possibly also deals with the government not to adopt such machines because it'd cause unemployment issues in youth that the government just doesn't know how to deal with.

This is a big issue with me. My kids may, and my grand kids will definitely, never be able to get a first time job in high school and learn the value of working. They will have no skills to develop, no inner-sense of independence or contributing to build upon, because of automation. It's going to make future people much more lazy and society much more degenerate and without independence or skills.
>>
>>78947644
GBI isn't something I'd bet on. There's a lot of people who don't want it - I can understand why to a degree, but it's going to be necessary if rampant automation continues (and it will).

I'm still planning on getting my skills together so I can have a decent paying job in spite of the existence of GBI.

I want to own some land; my own home, and raise a family. That's well out of reach for me right now, but maybe not in the near future.

>>78947531
I've noticed tim hortons service getting worse and worse over the years (meanwhile the nearby mcdonalds actually got better). Tim Hortons stopped hiring white people, and particularly stopped hiring men.

The timmies not far from me is all arab girls. They're slow, they have huge line-ups in spite of 2-3 of them just standing around with blank faces. It's a pain.
The mcdonalds is white/asian men in the back cooking, and southeast asian or white women on the till. They're a lot friendlier and faster than timmies is.
>>
>>78947060
It's not about saving time on "calculations" you gigantic moron as that should be an instant, it's because it's easier and quicker for the cashier to hand you back a €1 coin for example than scramble together change for €.98 or whatever. And so they don't run out of small change in their till as quickly.

And if it's less convenient for them than WHY DO THEY KEEP ASKING FOR IT THEMSELVES? Can you explain that? This is the case anywhere in Europe, haven't been to Leafland or Burgertown yet.

>My till doesn't even have anything less than 25 cent coins to begin with
Cool so if I buy something worth 74 cents with a $1 coin you will give me back 50 cents, huh? Get fucked.
>>
>>78932754
Wtf, how hard is it to give a dollar back?
"Uh, sir. You gave me too much money, take it back:"
>>
>>78947936
>>78947714
The solution is not to hold back progress and demand that humans remain working pointless jobs for little pay.

The solution is to embrace automation, and use basic income to solve the issues of mass unemployment.
>>
File: file.png (758 KB, 725x820) Image search: [Google]
file.png
758 KB, 725x820
>>78931259
>>
>>78931259
bro trust me buy the coffee beans and a machine then make it yourself. they always fucked mine up (tim hortons) and i've never looked back ever since i started doing it myself, it's easy.
>>
File: 1341479252153.jpg (13 KB, 431x352) Image search: [Google]
1341479252153.jpg
13 KB, 431x352
>mfw I see a sign saying they accept Bitcoin and it's an overweight middle-aged woman working the counter
>>
>>78948216
>Cool so if I buy something worth 74 cents with a $1 coin you will give me back 50 cents, huh? Get fucked.

Everything's priced by quarters where I work; we also don't even have pennies in Canada anymore. So you'd get 25 cents change, not 26, and not 50.

But all the prices reflect the fact that we don't have pennies, so you'd never actually encounter this issue.
>>
File: trudeau-pot.jpg (19 KB, 600x315) Image search: [Google]
trudeau-pot.jpg
19 KB, 600x315
>>78948213
Basic income is coming for Ontario, the rest of the country, that's something inevitable in the future due to automation, but when, I don't know. GBI has been implemented officially into the Liberal Party's federal platform, so nation-wide GBI is inevitable at some point, but yes, Ontario is getting it within the next year.

In regards to Tim Hortons, yes, it's just getting worse and worse. Usually it's overweight middle aged women working there nowadays, who are very rude. I see them just hand people shit without even looking at them, no thanks for coming or have a good day, nothing, and then when you eat the food it tastes manufactured and like garbage. If you even ask for something extra they give you a dirty look. These morons should be grateful they have a job, because anyone can take it.

The donuts used to be baked from scratch when I worked there 8 years ago, they actually tasted really good. Now they come in frozen and heated up, and taste like a shit diluted copy of the original donuts and other baked shit. It has REALLY gone downhill since I stopped working there.

But you're right... McDonalds has been doing better, I think their coffee actually tastes better too now. And yes, they're a lot friendlier and normal.
>>
>>78931259
E V I L
V
I
L
>>
>>78948264
Yes, I absolutely agree that automation should be embraced.

I'm not certain about basic income - I'll support basic income, but only because I don't see any other actual solution being put forward.

I have serious misgivings with basic income because there's no real recourse to the government fucking people over and denying income to individuals for petty reasons.

If the US were to adopt basic income, I flat out believe it would have to become an amendment to the constitution that affirms the government has no right to deny basic income to anyone for any reason.

Anything less invites tyranny under a basic income system.

There's got to be a better way, but I can't really think of one.
>>
>>78938043
Hi, I work at a food safety microbiology lab. If I slack off, I risk allowing contaminated food being released to the public.

Maybe a shithead like you slacks at work, but I do not.
>>
>>78948469
Yeah my first thoughts as well, kek.
>>
>>78947060
When I worked a register not having small change was a pain in the ass, so I don't know what you are talking about. If I saw that someone had a bunch of change, I would ask them for 3 more pennies or something so I wouldn't lose a bunch of coins out of my till.

I don't know what the big deal is, this is the first time I've heard someone sperg out about it.
>>
File: 1465860537931.jpg (66 KB, 392x500) Image search: [Google]
1465860537931.jpg
66 KB, 392x500
>>78937270
>I have an IQ of 130
Lol'd, Jesus fuck youre a faggot
>>
>>78948865
>I flat out believe it would have to become an amendment to the constitution that affirms the government has no right to deny basic income to anyone for any reason.

Oh I can see that being implemented in the next few decades, no doubt about it, that will happen as automation continues, otherwise there will be riots on the streets because so many citizens can't work.
>>
>>78948633
>Everything's priced by quarters where I work
Oh cool so you really must have a lot of experience with amounts ending in .03, .02 etc., which is what we were discussing the whole fucking time?

God I hate Canadians so goddamn much.
>>
What am I going to do once machines take all of the entry-level jobs? I only have job training and still nobody is hiring me. Soon I won't be able to get any more experience, because of whiny teens and college students thinking they deserve $15/hr when they can't even get orders right.
>>
>>78949036
>I would ask them for 3 more pennies or something so I wouldn't lose a bunch of coins out of my till

I've never had this issue - on a busy night the cash room will come up and give me extra change if I need it, but it's extremely rare that I ever do.

I've never had to ask someone for more quarters or nickels or dimes.

I have had people say, "Oh, it's $19.75?" and start fishing around in their purse for 75 cents change after they already gave me a $20 bill.

By the time they've got their change out, I've already finished punching everything in and given them their quarter while they're still fishing for that change. If they want to turn their 75 cents + 25 cent change for a dollar, I'll do it for them afterwards.
>>
>>78945411
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQ_fSP3LGw8
>>
File: ZA WARIO.jpg (95 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
ZA WARIO.jpg
95 KB, 600x800
>>78937987
>work at a bank
>people do this shit to me daily
>mfw i give them coin wrappers or tell them to go to our other branch with a coin counter.

I dont have time to fuck with your change. Ive got a line of bitchy old people out of the fucking door and drive thru, im not going to fuck with your 30 dollars worth of pennies.

>guy comes with a mason jar full of assorted change
>tell some guy to go to the other branch with a coin machine or roll his coin.
>he takes the rollers
>comes back ten minutes later
>The rolls are fucking over stuffed with change and barely shut
>one was clearly a 50 cent penny roll stuffed with dimes.
>We dont actually take the rolls apart or count them, we just take them at face value and send them to main vault
>mfw the retard cheated himself out of roughly $10 dollars or more because he had no idea how to roll coins or read the wrappers.
>>
>>78934788
dunkin donuts is top-tier coffee. come at me
>>
File: 1464465378985.png (113 KB, 374x213) Image search: [Google]
1464465378985.png
113 KB, 374x213
>>78931259
It sucks anon. The Dunkin Donuts near my place started making shittier donuts when niggers and poo in loos started getting in and the years went by.

>they fuck up the cream
>they fuck up the dough
>they fuck up the sprinkles

just fuck my donut up senpai. I used to go there every day.
>>
>>78931259

Using physical currency and change like a scumbag.

Not evolving from being an ape and using a card or your phone.

Currency users are scumbags.
>>
>>78949108
The point is that it's no faster than punching that shit into the computer. It's just utterly pointless.

If you want to get a full dollar or whatever, just ask for it afterwards or beforehand rather than attempting to complicate the transaction itself.

Cashiers are slow with your bullshit only because they don't understand wtf you're doing. You're a 1 in 1000 case; the vast majority of people aren't giving extra coins, mumbling something incomprehensible about change, and getting mad when they don't get that whole dollar or quarter or whatever. Usually the cashier didn't even understand what the fuck you were trying to say or do.

I can't really stop you from feeling all smug and superior to these cashiers because you're doing basic math faster than they are, but I can honestly tell you I think you're a dumbfuck who's full of himself for feeling that way.
>>
>>78932754

That's an old person thing that 18 year olds working their first job haven't been exposed to yet, grandpa.
>>
>>78946697
after you spell out write, t. leafnigger

I'll wait.
>>
>>78937270
Let me guess, you got all Cs in community college and dropped out after two semesters because you "weren't being challenged enough,"
>>
>>78944039
>supporting the Starbucks liberal agenda

Шeш
>>
>>78949937
Fuck that, digital currency gives the jews too much control over you.
>>
>>78937270
IQ is just something to brag about it doesn't determine what you will do later in life.
>>
File: 1467047394768.jpg (156 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
1467047394768.jpg
156 KB, 1200x1600
>>78931259
They seem pretty retarded OP, I managed a pizza place and I'd say about 1/4 of our customers paid with bills+change. This was on an old POS system so you had to count everything. Not really sure where I'm going with this, I guess I just assumed everyone knew basic math.

T. High school dropout
>>
>>78932754
Kek this
>>
two things:

counting change is annoying as fuck

change is extremely filthy

cashiers have to do this all day and they specially hate people who give out shitloads of change
>>
>>78949384
I would need to ask for change at least twice a day on normal or slow days, if its busy then I would ask like 4-6 times throughout the shift. Come to burgerland if you want to hone your cashier skills.
>>
What's the fucking point? What a waste of time and energy.
>>
>>78950540

Who cares about change? Everyone hates having to deal with it, you get paid by the hour, whether or not you stand there and count change your entire shift is no difference.
>>
File: 1466745495060.gif (3 MB, 336x335) Image search: [Google]
1466745495060.gif
3 MB, 336x335
>>78940781
haha
i kek'd
fuck my fellow burgers, this sorta degeneracy deserves to be called out, amigo.
i really kek'd
>>
>>78941304
All of whom I won't have to interact with. I have no problem with plebs, but it's pure charity for me to interact with them.
>>
>>78950540
Maybe your weird canadian change is annoying to count since you don't have pennies. I personally don't have any trouble and don't mind it. It seems to bother other people in line more than it bothers me.
>>
>>78943494
>annoying and time consuming to do the mental math
>to calculate exactly one dollar in change
>>
>>78950970
>dont have pennies
what?

its annoying to count because its fucking filthy
>>
File: 1383681801823.jpg (855 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1383681801823.jpg
855 KB, 2048x1536
>>78931259
>>
>>78931259
>Paying someone with $4 in quarters

Well we know that you're not only an asshole, but you're a poor asshole; the worst kind, OP.
>>
>>78931259
You are pathetic.
>>
File: 1467014507030.png (17 KB, 274x274) Image search: [Google]
1467014507030.png
17 KB, 274x274
>>78931259
You reminded me of something:

>Buying some nuts and bolts at a Home Depot
>For completely legitimate reasons, have a roll of pennies, that is fifty cents
>The total is a 1.53
>Give the cashier a dollar bill, the penny roll and three pennies
>She counts the money that isn't in the roll, then without a beat or a word just stares at the roll
>Goes over to the woman tending the Self Checkout line, they interact for a while
>She leaves the area
>Woman in the self checkout line stands there, counts the pennies out slowly, on a little chest-high table only large enough for signing receipts/writing checks
>Several minutes go by, in the "nearly 10" range
>First woman comes back, collects the pennies, finishes the transaction, then returns 4 cents in change
>>
>>78937987
Thats not funny
Thats just being a fucking asshole
>>
>>78938830
Why do all dunkin donuts employ poo in the loos you can never understand? It is why I just stick with timmies. Always have white people I can understand.
>>
>>78931259
Even bank tellers do not want to count coins.
>>
>>78951671
How you liking those ATMs with the LCD screens and the TAY-like avatar, telling you which buttons to press?
>>
>>78951013
Believe it or not doing the math in your head and then punching it into the computer is actually slower than just punching it into the computer.

Your proposal:
>Do math in head
>Figure out change
>Hope you didn't fuck up
>Punch amount into till
>Give back proper change they want, unless you fucked up

What cashiers usually do instead:
>Put cash into till
>Give you change that the till calculated for them

Most people prefer the latter case because its faster and convenient. Some people prefer option 1 because they think they can save a few pennies if the cashier isn't paying attention, or they want to fuck with the cashier, or they just want to feel smugly superior in the situation the cashier fucks something up, so they can humblebrag something like, "no wonder you get paid minimum wage".

Regular people just don't have time for your bullshit, quite frankly.
>>
>>78940627
You mean like how CEOs get paid millions when their contracts are bought out because they failed to lead a company correctly?

Fucking imbecile.
>>
>>78932754
fucking customers
stop taking my singles i dont want your shitty coins
REEEEE
>>
File: 1466188402575.gif (3 MB, 424x374) Image search: [Google]
1466188402575.gif
3 MB, 424x374
>working retail
>old bint thinks paying in 5 pence pieces is going to annoy me
>count it quickly with a smile on my face as the rest of the customers behind her stare at her like they want to kill her

Loved customers like this, especially when they're junkies

>sorry sir, you're 14p short
>c'mon mate, its a big shop, its not like you'll go out of business
>sorry sir, that's not how it works, if I do that for you I'd have to do it for everybody
>mfw
>>
>>78945939
Eating chips is degenerate so good job faggot
>>
>>78937270
>playing overwatch
Faggots choice.
>not playing Squad/ARMAIII
>>
>>78951454
They can't take your word for it that the roll of pennies is in fact a roll of pennies and not just full of bullshit with pennies on either end. It's standard that they confirm what you're giving them is legal tender.

A manager may take it on the nose and just trade you the roll of pennies for two quarters to put in the register, but someone less than that will probably catch bullshit for taking initiative like that.
>>
>>78949655
being fair the guy with the jar of change probably didn't come to be a dick, probably just came to deposit a year or two worth of change hes collected and was just a retard
>>
>>78931259
>dunkin donuts...they never make my coffee right

Same, so I just stopped going. 3/3 times they asked me if I wanted sugar, and even though I said no they dumped a bunch in anyway.

Bunch of morons work there.
>>
>>78951243
How is that even bad? It takes next to no time to count.
>>
>>78951815
Those ATMs don't have a coin slot.
>>
File: 4chan.jpg (3 KB, 125x94) Image search: [Google]
4chan.jpg
3 KB, 125x94
>>78938274
>>
>>78952243
A: It doesn't take 8 minutes or two people to count 50 pennies

B: She gave me 4 cents back
>>
>>78952390
I know. And I collect coins.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.