[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw considered white by all normal societal standards so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (437 KB, 797x748) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
437 KB, 797x748
>tfw considered white by all normal societal standards so I can't enjoy minority gibs

>tfw considered non-white by /pol/ so I can't even be proud here

I can't win
>>
As a white appearing jew with blue eyes I can relate op.
>>
>>78927389
I'm worse off, I think.

Everyone in my family going back is considered white, but we all
Have shit-colored brown eyes and light brown hair. I have dirty blonde hair, but I'm the exception
>>
File: taylor3.jpg (109 KB, 886x664) Image search: [Google]
taylor3.jpg
109 KB, 886x664
OP is in fact a filthy kike and the purpose of this thread is to trivialize miscegenation.

Jews want to exterminate whites to get rid of competition.

>>78927389
You go in oven
>>
>>78927685
Not a kike, just have nigger eyes
>>
>>78927829

So what are you then? Mediterranian? Then stop whining.

If you say part nigger you have to go back.
>>
Answer me schlomo.
>>
>>78927685
Actually, that was the French and their colonial soldiers.
>>
>>78928266
>>78928744
No idea, I'm an American mutt. Everyone I know going back to my great great grandparents has white skin. Before that, I have no idea, as nobody in my family has done an ancestry test.
>>
>>78928928

So get tested and have your papers ready when the Bureau of Eugenics comes knocking.
>>
>>78929565
Probably more likely to throw him in an internment camp like we did to the Japs that were here back in WWII.
>>
File: breaking-news (1).png (247 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
breaking-news (1).png
247 KB, 640x360
>>78926836
>>
>>78927599
Don't fall for the /pol/ memes.

I also have light brown hair and brown eyes with a shade of gray and according to /pol/ i'm not white even though literally my whole bloodline is european.

My great grandfather was German and he was exactly like me.

My great great grandfather was austrian and exactly the same thing.

There's dozens of Nazi propaganda during WW2 showing German soldiers with brown hair and brown eyes.

They fell for the jewish meme, divide and conquer they say.

Retards actually believe only nords and blonde Germans are white.

Argentina deserve it's memes though, there's many light mestizos with pitch black pointy hair who actually believe they are white.
>>
>>78926836
half syrian here. White skin, black hair, weird last name. Could be worse.
>>
>>78929565
There aren't enough nukes to deal with how pushy Japs on 4chan
>>
>>78930165

Noone except shills calls Mediterranians non white.

They're different from Nordics, but superior in some areas.
>>
>>78926836
>wanting to debase yourself for gibs
>caring about what /pol/ thinks
Are you retarded?
>>
>>78926836
There are worse. You could be Greek :)
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.