[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this, and a possible California exit.... #Calexit.... Might
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
So this, and a possible California exit.... #Calexit.... Might be a thing because of Brexit...thank you Britain, for giving strength to Americans of a certain mindset.
>>
But the economy will collapse.
>>
>>78923464

No it won't. If Trump doesn't become president of the greater United States, then he can just become president of the Independent Republic of Texas.

And Sanders can lead the Californian Republic.
>>
Maybe just you should leave the US
>>
>>78923625
>No it won't.
I didn't mean seriously. I meant it sarcastically.
>>
>>78923390
i think neither is technically allowed to leave. tho california is allowed to balkanize
>>78923625
that'd be nice but unlikely
also wasn't texas one of the states where trump didn't do so well
>>
#Texit #Calexit #SayNoToHilary

If female Nixon becomes president, I don't see any other options
>>
>>
>>78925342
Yes please
>>
File: cannot unsee.jpg (40 KB, 558x362) Image search: [Google]
cannot unsee.jpg
40 KB, 558x362
>>
>>78923390
>Caliexit
Pls
>>
>>78923964
We can secede, I don't know where this meme started here that we can't actually secede, but we can after a majority vote. The laws and provisions are old as shit though so idk how it would actually work in practice.
>>
File: lincolnc.jpg (8 KB, 192x237) Image search: [Google]
lincolnc.jpg
8 KB, 192x237
>>78926123
>We can secede
Sure you can.
>>
>>78926827
This isn't the fucking 1860s though. Trying to take back a seceded state by force today would absolutely devistate them. And shitty as the government can be, they probably want to avoid figting on US soul, former or otherwise. And knowing that, the seceded state will probably be pretty confident.

I mean until it gets so flooded with Mexican immigrants and drug lords that they come crawling back for help.
>>
>>78924383
Nixon was based, fuck off
>>
Build the wall around mexico and fagafornia
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.