[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Abandon Ship! Sell, sell, sell! Brexit has destroyed the U
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: pound.jpg (66 KB, 625x352) Image search: [Google]
pound.jpg
66 KB, 625x352
Abandon Ship!

Sell, sell, sell!

Brexit has destroyed the UK!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-36636853

> Former Bank of England governor Mervyn King, who steered the Bank through the 2008 financial crisis, said there was no reason for people to be particularly worried.
> "Markets move up, markets move down. We don't yet know where they will find their level and the whole aspect of volatility is that there is a trial and error process going on before markets discover what the right level of stock markets and exchange rates actually are.
> "What we need is a bit of calm now, there's no reason for any of us to panic," he told the BBC.
> Short term, Lord King said he expected the leave decision to affect investment from foreign firms into the UK, but in the long term he said it was likely that the impact would be much smaller than either side expected.

The impact would be much smaller than expected.

Brexit wins again!
>>
Brexit hasn't destroyed the UK. Cameron pushing the eject button and resigning as well as not activate article 50 is what's hurting the UK. The (((bankers))) don't like uncertainty.
>>
I hope everything gets better. Genuinely worried about losing my job or home. I'm working class so I can exactly fall back on anything.
>>
>>78923363
Of course

Horse eating Europe isn't going to suddenly cut off trade with the UK, it's too big of a market to pass up on
>>
>>78923527
>working class brit

Yeah, it would suck if you had to move to the families summer estate in Buckinghamshire, the help there are as obedient.
>>
Can't kikes just start printing more money and cause inflation or is it just here in America?
>>
>>78923618

That's what people are failing to get.

They think that the second the result came in, all trade deals stopped and the UK is now completely alone.

Article 50 has a timeline of two years to iron out all the bumps.

We just need someone to finally invoke it.

I predict things will not be fully healed but will be well on their way by Friday.
>>
>>78923496
This. Any campaigning for the "WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE" side of the argument, as well as saying "THE EXPERTS SAY WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE"

Turns out we're not going to die, the draw bridges are still down, the ports are still open.
>>
>>78923363
Shouldn't I be buying pounds like crazy right now?
>>
>>78923699
This made me laugh really hard.
>>
>>78923699
Spoken like a true shut in who's never even left the state he was born in, let alone country.
>>
>>78924055
wait. ForEx is still going crazy.

When the Pound seems to have bottomed out, that would be the time to buy like crazy. Give it awhile. Also, make sure they don't do a re-vote.

I'm waiting at least two months before buying. My ForEx account is minimal right now.
>>
Everyone everywhere is over reacting to brexit and I hate it. I just want normal stockmarkets.

Cameron resigned, meaning no movement for 3 months, and it'll take years for Britain to actually leave.

When do the fucking markets rebound.
>>
>>78924393
>When do the fucking markets rebound.
I'd bet on when we announce a trade deal with the EU
God fucking knows how long that shit will take though. They're trying to push us out the door quickly and that'll still take two fucking years.
>>
File: 1465490398760.gif (2 MB, 500x209) Image search: [Google]
1465490398760.gif
2 MB, 500x209
>>78923363
>horribly overvalued property values tumbling
>banks feeling the bern
>big airlines with horrible customer service getting rekt
>Pinkos cry like the sky is falling, pretend they care about currency, stocks, and the economy
I'm dying of laughter
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.