[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To all the people who voted remain.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 678678.jpg (332 KB, 1944x1148) Image search: [Google]
678678.jpg
332 KB, 1944x1148
Your university degree is useless and you are an idiot for going.

(Not the small amount who got STEM degrees etc who likely voted leave).
>>
She's 19 so there's only a 1/4 chance that she got off her ass to vote at all.
>>
When will the whining stop?
>>
>masters in engineering, out of the 8 friends from home who also have masters in STEM fields we all voted leave
>ex-coursemates almost all voted remain

having a STEM education doesn't mean much OP, anyone willing to put in the work can graduate with a STEM degree, common sense isn't a prerequisite for passing.
>>
>>78906390
Oh fug xdddd

I am studying computer sciences, am i rekt now??? xddddddd
>>
>>78906390
>mfw took a mickey mouse French/Portuguese degree (from a good university as well)
>mfw completely useless apart from chatting shit in different languages
>still have a job selling medical devices

I got a pretty good insight on the EU from the perspective of two other countries, leaned to be even more independent, and should probably have voted in because muh opportunities or something. I voted out because of how I saw Portugal get fucked by Brussels, because of the state of Paris when I was living/working there, and overall because fuck you.

Honestly, this kind of generalisation is pretty much the same as the reaction that only uneducated white Northern racists voted leave. I agree that there's a bunch of absolute retards with BA's, but the state of the universities leads me to believe that even STEMfags are limp wristed lefty cucks now.
>>
>>78907221
fag
>>
File: jim-harbaugh-enraged.jpg (24 KB, 664x498) Image search: [Google]
jim-harbaugh-enraged.jpg
24 KB, 664x498
>>78906390
>art student who drinks too much
Literally projecting that she's a worthless member of society. We took a major wrong turn somewhere if people actually brag about being useless.

Is there any hope?
>>
>>78906390

>mfw she deleted her twitter

i have no face
>>
File: checked.jpg (11 KB, 320x272) Image search: [Google]
checked.jpg
11 KB, 320x272
>>78907777
>>
>>78907777
Quads tell the truth.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.