[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should suicide be legalized?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 157.jpg (104 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
157.jpg
104 KB, 803x688
Should suicide be legalized?
>>
It's only illegal so you can get help. It's not like they can put you in jail after you die.
>>
>>78889377
"All these lab mice powering my clock with their wooden wheels."
"Wait, some of them are killing themselves?"
"How else can I keep my clock ticking?"
"Perhaps a suicide hotline..."
>>
What the hell would that accomplish?

Do you mean doctor assisted suicide?
>>
>>78891108
What did he mean by this painting?
>>
>>78889377
>Should suicide be legalized?
what, i thought if u kill urself then ur dead?
>>
>>78891526
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cadaver_Synod

dead pope was exhumed and put on trial
>>
>>78891526
It's a simple representation of a historic event.
>>
>>78891426
>>78891575

A lot of time and money is spent in prisons and psych-wards to prevent suicide.
>>
>>78891575

In my county, the living relatives are fined and charged for abuse. Most of the time they get off scott free, but it's bullshit that you have to prove that you didn't ignore their pleas for help.
>>
>>78889377
Yes, but only people with terminal/uncurrable conditions and diseases should be allowed to kill themselves with guidance from a medical professional.
>>
>>78889377
we made suicide legal 40 years ago. if you try you get committed by social worker+police and no criminal record so you can still get a job afterwords.
>>
>>78891108
No cops can kill you for attempting it and suicide is a felony crime. Most felonies have at least a 2 year sentence.

If you attempt it and fail it could haunt your job record for the rest of your life. And could net you jail time. Make sure to not fail.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.