[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Female liberation the downfall of the west
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Every society in history has restricted women, and for good reason. There are studies that show the downfall of a society can be predicted with the rise of sexual degeneracy and the decline of committed relationships.

Even Islam predicts the end times will come when women outnumber men 100:1. Why? Because even they know women cannot lead and maintain humanity.
>>
Who is going to stand up to them & the brainwashed "muh empowerment" manginas? You?
>>
>>78884139
>There are studies that show the downfall of a society can be predicted with the rise of sexual degeneracy and the decline of committed relationships.

Source? Genuinely interested, but I hope you don't see sociology as a hard science.
>>
>>78884474
The migrant crisis might be a blessing in disguise. When women realize how much it sucks to be surrounded by actual rapists they will hopefully come to their senses.

Also men are starting to become more redpilled on feminism. Most /pol/ members are redpilled ex-feminists so their is hope.
>>
>>78884621
It's a meta-study looking at marriage rates and societal wealth. I don't have the source, but it's pretty popular study. It's sort of rejected by many modern sociologist because it goes against the social justice narrative.
>>
File: IMG_20160627_054921.jpg (146 KB, 1000x643) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160627_054921.jpg
146 KB, 1000x643
>>
Its our struggle to not be provoked by pussies
>>
>>78884793
sven art.
>>
>>78884621

It's a loose correlation at best with no statistical proof. They're just doing side-by-side comparisons of dead societies and how most of them have female liberation at the tail end of them.
>>
>>78885006
Is it really a loose correlation when it is a common factor among so many?
>>
>>78884639

How is that in any way a blessing? By that point, we're already doomed. And by "we're" I mean Europe, and you burgers soon too if Trump doesn't win
>>
>>78885800
Out of the ashes will rise a new forest.
>>
>>78885332
Last time I saw something on the topic it wasn't most. It was literally every single society that had some sort of "sexual revolution" letting women off the hook had crumbled shortly after. That coupled with the fact that most religions say to keep your women in check is enough to make me think twice about giving them too much power
>>
>>78884139

something like that

this too shall pass
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.