[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What causes Autism? Why is it on the rise?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38
File: The-autism-epidemic-2.jpg (19 KB, 602x493) Image search: [Google]
The-autism-epidemic-2.jpg
19 KB, 602x493
My uber driver said he has two children, one with autism and one with Aspergers. What are the chances of that? What actually is causing it?
>>
more people are being diagnosed with it
>>
>>78881046
>My uber driver

kill yourself
>>
>>78881114
explain?
>>
not enough fat in the damned milk anymore
>>
>>78881046

The Jews
>>
>>78881092
This
I was diagnosed with autism and I turned out fine.
That's why I'm on /pol/ where real discussion takes place and not /b/
>>
File: Benis.jpg (347 KB, 1658x996) Image search: [Google]
Benis.jpg
347 KB, 1658x996
>>78881046

Risk factors include old parents and mothers being fat during pregnancy. Also, society is weak, so instead of aborting or letting them die naturally in the woods, these abominations are allowed/forced to survive.
>>
>>78881468
>/pol/
>real discussions

kek

>>78881092
Not only are more people being diagnosed with it, more issues are falling under its umbrella. Like, there's no ADHD anymore, it's considered autism now, among others... Almost all mental illnesses are now autism.
>>
>>78881046
Destroying European males
>>
>>78881092
Nope.

The diagnosis rate increased to mask the real autistic figures. The autism spectrum was created to lump basically adhd kids in with the actual full blown brain damage teir ones that got fucked by first gen mmr vaccines.

Vaccines DID cause autism, Actual autism from 1985 - 1993 or so. Anyone with autiam born then or after by people still using those MMR vaccs got full blown chemical teir autism.

Basically, the child would start with high fever, eventually their assnd belly area was go bright red till purple, the skin would harden like leather as the kids immune tract was under attack. Eventually followed by bleeding on the brain and walah. The kid has speech impediments and aggressive as fuck autism. Not only that, but gastro problems for life.

Autism stopped happening via vaccine by about 95 when they silently pushed it all away, using the spectrum to mask it. The kids born 85 to 93 came of adulthood the last decade, this is why it suddenly became prevalent in the media. Again, swept away.

Now autism is just an extreme adhd diagnosis while the real severe autistics caused by the WHO get no compensation or help what so ever.

Theres always fire where you find smoke.
>>
>>78881046

mercury in everything, high fructose corn syrup, vaccines although they have less now than they did, and mercury in the food and water, and air.
>>
File: EfkoLJS.png (24 KB, 500x291) Image search: [Google]
EfkoLJS.png
24 KB, 500x291
>>78882038
>>
Everyone took drugs in 70s and 80s. This is the result of that.
/thread
>>
>>78881746
>Like, there's no ADHD anymore, it's considered autism now,

Theres a debate about the relationship between ADHD and Autism, but its not like they pulled the trigger on the issue in DSM5.

Thats not really why the rate is "rising," though. In the 70s, Aspergers didn't exist. The only people diagnosed as autistic were the nonverbal, hand flapping, head bashing types. They're still rare, as rare today as they were in the 70s. Today, we've got this high functioning autism concept and the criteria cover a lot of people. More to the point, you have more doctors willing to diagnose and more who have a grasp of the concept and more people looking for an answer now that autism is the cause of the week.

The rates aren't going up, the diagnoses are. Give it a decade and we'll have something else. The same kids getting autism diagnoses today were getting pediatric bipolar diagnoses ten or fifteen years ago and ADHD diagnoses in the 80s.
>>
>>78881046
Nature is working to rid the world of white people. Look at it: Allergies, autism, mental illness, obesity. White afflictions. It's obvious your time in the world is over.
>>
>>78881046
Autism Awareness Causes Autism Diagnosis.

It isn't complicated. Reflect on those 5 words for a bit and you will see how obvious this shit is.

AACAD, my friend. AACAD.
>>
>>78881046
old lead water pipes?
>>
>>78881046
SSRI medication during pregnancy
>>
>>78881092
This.
>>
People blame it for everything, it used to be ADHD as the go to "I'm a terrible parent what can I blame for my children being little cunts" but now it's autism.
>>
>>78883134
Probably this and vaccines causing brain inflammation.

Soem autists are like serious brain damage and others are just off. I think calling it a spectrum is stupid because i think te bad cases are actual brain damage and the mild often are just personality differences
>>
>>78882038
go on... tell me more
>>
>>78881046
Is it actually on the rise, or is the definition of what we consider autism just expanding?
>>
>>78881046
Because according to modern doctors there is no such thing as a weird person, it's all mental illnesses and it's not their fault.
>>
File: 1465326685816.jpg (50 KB, 960x852) Image search: [Google]
1465326685816.jpg
50 KB, 960x852
>>78882664
>2016
>not having a mood disorder
>>
I actually have assburgers and I was diagnosed by a Jew at around 14 years old. Now that might set off some red flags for /pol/, but trust me I actually have it. Can't interact socially in the slightest and I have the thing where my hearing is super sensitive in public. But is it actually being misdiagnosed? I'm not sure. My parents sent me to some therapy session thing with other autists (this was at like 17 years old) and I hated everyone, they all were weebs and I mean I enjoy anime from time to time but the way they were talking without any restraint was absolutely disgusting. It was like those cringe compilations you see on youtube, I never said a word and wondered if I was the only one with actual autism, or maybe I just have a form where I can actually restrain myself from being autistic in public. I don't know.
>>
Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health Researchers Find Association Between SSRI Use During Pregnancy and Autism and Developmental Delays in Boys

http://www.jhsph.edu/news/news-releases/2014/johns-hopkins-bloomberg-school-of-public-health-researchers-find-association-between-ssri-use-during-pregnancy-and-autism-and-developmental-delays-in-boys.html
>>
>>78881046
late pregnancies
>>
File: IMG_4094.png (243 KB, 397x603) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4094.png
243 KB, 397x603
I worked my ass of to get a Tism diagnosis but I failed because of my expressiveness and sarcasm. Missed out on LOADS of free shit because of it. Now all I have is the passé "social anxiety" and "depression" AKA life in 2016.
>>
>>78882038
Continue
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 600x652) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 600x652
Use during pregnancy....
>>
>>78881046

Over diagnosed.
>i see you're playing with a doll so off comes the penis
>>
Back then they were thought of just being weirdos.

Today, we have an official diagnoses for them.
>>
File: 1458184242328.jpg (15 KB, 320x290) Image search: [Google]
1458184242328.jpg
15 KB, 320x290
>>78881046

As someone who actually studied it a lot in school its several things

all of these things increase the risk of it happening

>bad genes
>obesity in pregnant women
>widespread pesticide and herbicide use affecting fetuses and infants, especially glyphosate
>air pollution
>use of certain medications including SSRIs by pregnant women
>mental/physical illness in pregnant women
>certain chemicals in consumer products

under certain conditions vaccines can most likely trigger it in susceptible infants but IMO its not the main cause

The general increase is caused by how fucked our lifestyles have gotten in the west with all sorts of drugs, pills, industrial chemicals, pesticides, herbicides etc in our bodies at every moment combined with terrible diets and lifestyle choices. There is a reason the rate is way lower among the Amish.
>>
>>78881046
Uber
>>
i don't know but i want a fucking cure for aspergers
ruined my fucking childhood
>>
>>78882038

I just wanna say that you've accidentally outlined the reason why kids STILL get autism in large amounts, even with its ADHD tier diagnosis.

KIDS AREN'T GETTING EXPOSED TO ENOUGH DISEASE.

A lack of exposure, ESPECIALLY exposure to helminths, is leaving kid's immune systems untuned, and unprepared, and autoimmune disease rates are SKYROCKETING.

Yes, this also means that obese parents can cause their kids to be born with autism.
>>
>>78881046
More mothers than ever giving birth over thirty.

Vaginas have an expiration date.
>>
>>78885632
You sure you wouldn't be a normie liberal now if you didn't have it?
>>
>>78882038
I'm on mobile so I can't see your flag properly, but it seems Australian. This is backed up by the fact you went full retard.

In fact, you went more retarded than the children you lie about getting autism from vaccines. You went so retarded that you transmitted some of your retardation to me, this fucking up my grammar for this post.

Congrats Australia, you remain the worst shitposters on this Taiwanese sock puppet forum.
>>
>>78885159
thank god my mother cut off all drugs while pregnant
I could have been super fucking autistic it seems
>>
Maybe this is the human version of Calhoun's experiment on rats?

There were mices that in crowded environments have a mentall breakdown, but the thing is most mammals have a primitive version of a society as opposed to a hive.

but humans are pretty resilient.
>>
>>78885470
could >>78885159 be a thing also?

and if air pollution increases the risk are there a bunch of autistic chinese out there?
>>
>>78885159
This graph is fucking terrible and gives me no relevant info on med usage and rising autism rates you pleb.
>>
>>78881046
>uber
>driver
>>
>>78882664
ADHD (from my experience only) is a sleep disorder, the cognitive impact is from sleep deprivation. Many kids with autism will probably also have sleep issues. You can make the ADHD go away with better sleep, but the remaining symptoms will be autism.
ADHD overlaps autism in symptoms because your brain is making sense of the world using a fucked up, sleep deprived screen grab it made. You are on a different wave length and you don't understand how other people think. It causes the same isolation and the same aspie approach, but it's not the same condition
>>
>>78881046
Autists are the next stage of human evolution. The age of men is over. It's our time now.
>>
>>78882038

I believe you, please continue.
>>
>>78886051
i don't care what i become as long as i can be happy
>>
>>78881046
People have children when they are older which increases the risk of autism.
>>
>>78881046
Where does he live?
Do they have well or city water.
If well water, do they give the kids fluoride tablets?
We had to take fluoride tablets as kids and both me and my brother have a touch of aspie though all it did to me was raise my IQ and give me perpetual adolescent face.
Fluoride is terrible.
>>
File: vaccinations_ben_garrison.jpg (458 KB, 1500x1119) Image search: [Google]
vaccinations_ben_garrison.jpg
458 KB, 1500x1119
>>78881046

Vaccines you dummies. Probably also taking pills during pregnancy.
My children will not be getting any vaccines.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OfX7CTdXio
>>
>>78881046
It's caused by SSRI (anti-depressant) use in pregnant women.

The anti-vax movement was started by pharmaceutical companies to cover it up with a bigger story to buy them enough time to downplay/destroy the research and studies revealing it.

SSRI's are their biggest cash cow.
>>
>>78881211
How dare you leave the house
>>
It's being diagnosed more, because we not only know more about how it works but want to profit off of bad parents. Autism might be what is causing people to reproduce in the face of imminent global collapse. Who fucking knows.
>>
Amish and menonites never had a single case of autism in history. They vaccine though, so i think the underlying catalyst is tv, computers, ipads and shit like that. Look at 3rd world countries where people sont use alot of electronics other than radio. Theres a pattern but ita no vaccines.
>>
>>78881046
If one child has autism it's more likely the other ones will.

Combination of rising diagnosis/more things being considered autism, and some unexplained rise in autistic tendencies.
>>
>uber
>>
Yeah, as someone diagnosed with it, Asperger's is basically just thinking social conventions are bullshit and a waste of time.
There was also some weird OCD like habits I had but that shit has pretty much stopped since I've gotten older.
>>
Those autism pills don't sell themself.
>>
>>78881046
Over-diagnosis stemming from narrow demands for childhood male behavior.
>>
>>78881046
Racial mixing
>>
>>78881046
>What are the chances of that?
genetics, you retard
>>
File: doubt.jpg (26 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
doubt.jpg
26 KB, 550x550
>>78881468
>I was diagnosed with autism and I turned out fine
>>
>>78881046

the rates are the same, the definition is what has changed.

20 years ago, people with mild autism would not have been defined as autistic, but now they are
>>
>>78887397
kill yourself
>>
>>78881046
the internet
>>
>>78881046
Doesn't Aspergers lead to Autism?
>>
>>78888624
The only pattern is internet exposure and parental neglect, be if of their own physical health or emotional. And internet exposure is a surefire way to acquire autistic tendencies because there is a marked lack of social consequence.

Autism is just being an obsessive socially inept nerd. Which is the best thing you can do with you pathetic life.
>>
>>78890320
>male behavior.

Explain this to an actual female autist, what did I have to accomplish at the age of 6 to be diagnosed because at that point all I did was lick the bus windows too much because they were deliciously cold. I'll never apologize for this.
>>
>>78881046
age off the mother when giving birth..!!!

anywhere over 25... every year you increase the chance of mental health issues by 2%...
past 35... it start rising faster...

> women have kids later in life
> more autism
>>
>>78881046
women are getting pregnant later
>>
File: 1436209579981.png (37 KB, 252x233) Image search: [Google]
1436209579981.png
37 KB, 252x233
>>78881046
1.- The definition of Autism has been extended
2.- Women having children near their 40s
>>
>>78882038

I'm not reading this.
>>
>>78881046
needles
>>
>>78891075
Ask for the source you prole.
>>
>>78885470
>There is a reason the rate is way lower among the Amish.
because having the bible memorized and sporting a neckbeard is the definition of baller in their world
>>
>>78881046
People are having kids later in life than in previous generations, and women over 30 have a higher risk of having a child with autism due to their eggs beginning to age. Also, modern society has gotten better at identifying people with Autism and Aspergers, so we also have cases that would not have been classified as being on the autism spectrum in previous years.
>>
>>78882038

I'm a prole. What is the source of this amazing information that I didn't read?
>>
no idea if it's related, but i blame plastic.

we put everything in plastic nowadays, and have for quite a while.

has there been any studies at all on the negative health effects of doing this? does anyone know?
>>
>>78888624
I get a feeling autism is indistinguishable from being Amish, or at least that a person with autism would thrive under those conditions.
>>
>>78881046
We don't know faggot.

Autism diagnosis has been pretty shit so any kind of data before recently is unreliable on the autism rates.

It's possible we're just getting better at detecting autism, it's also possible that autism is actually increasing.
>>
File: image.png (10 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
image.png
10 KB, 429x410
Holy fuck everyone in this thread is mentally handicapped and/or horrifically stupid.

Aspergers IS Autism. It's a mild form.
Vaccines DO NOT cause any form of Autism. If you think they do, please provide FACTUAL evidence.
Autism isn't on the rise, we're just getting better at diagnosing it.

Holy fuck I think I need to go curl up in a fetal position and cry, I lost about 10 fuck-tillion brain cells reading the posts in this thread.
>>
>>78881046
probably something the mom does/eats
>>
File: autism and monsanto.jpg (74 KB, 806x622) Image search: [Google]
autism and monsanto.jpg
74 KB, 806x622
>>78881046
>>
File: Israel Hasbara.png (2 MB, 1136x668) Image search: [Google]
Israel Hasbara.png
2 MB, 1136x668
>>78892532

>image.png
>>
>>78891565
>does anyone know?

We'd have to give a legitimate shit first.
>>
>>78893161
Step up your game leaf, it's the best you can do
>>
>>78893080
correlation does not imply causation. i could overlay that graph with "Number Of Toyota Corollas Manufactured" and probably get it to fit
>>
I've come to a realization lately, this will sound crazy but bear with me.

Autism is infact an evolutionary offshoot, a mutation if you will, designed to produce a class of people genetically predisposed to ensure the moral and cultural well being of a society. While the Autist is ridiculed for their social ineptitude and bizarre focus on eclectic passions, it is infact these traits that make them invaluable guardian's of our people's spirit.

Like the Guardian class in Plato's Republic, only the autistic man has the rigid principles and lack of social attachment necessary to guard against creeping vice. He has no job, no friends, no gf because he was made this way. He cannot be swayed by the temptations of the flesh, and has no responsibilities or distractions to keep him from his duty. While the normies go about their mundane lives, the Autist keeps a lonely vigil, ever watchful for the degeneracy that seeks to infect his flock.

As to why it seems there are more as of late, I can only speculate. Perhaps in times of great need, when a society's very morality is in danger, there is some sort of trigger that causes more Autists to be born. Maybe some sort of stress hormone produced by the mother in utero? Regardless of how, the fact that we are seeing so many born recently certainly does not bode well, as it can only mean that truly dark times are ahead.
>>
File: 1460268716523.png (555 KB, 593x718) Image search: [Google]
1460268716523.png
555 KB, 593x718
>>78893080
>p = 2.366e-07
>r = 0.9972
>>
>>78881046
your wife's boyfriend being a nigger with an IQ of 10.
>>
>>78893334
or vaccines
>>
>>78893080
OMG wtf? I hate Autistic children now!
>>
I'm inclined to think it's environmental.

Not enough activity in prepubescence.
Too many screens hamper developing an understanding of body language and expression.
It's easy to be a recluse, which kids with difficulties from the former often become. This only sets back relationships and social skills further. Chemicals probably have something to do with it.

Ofc there's full-blown bash-head-into-desk autism too. That idk.
>>
>>78893334
Replace autistic with gay and you've accurately described why the gay gene is relevant in human society.

Though of course its hardly that way nowadays.

t. A gay guy.
>>
>>78887829

I see you've taken the blue pill.
>>
>>78881046
television, facebook and twitter, mostly
that and brain cancer.
>>
File: TomBaker.jpg (29 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
TomBaker.jpg
29 KB, 300x225
>>78881046

It's a combination of things, like all answers to questions like this.
Some of it is because the spectrum is became much more prominent in media, from being completely unknown outside professional circles just a few decades ago to where every quirky character like Sherlock is on the spectrum. This has two effects; people who would have not known there was anything different about them except they were 'nerdy' realizing they fit the description and self diagnosing, and people who are not on the spectrum self diagnosing incorrectly.
The other main cause that leads to something like that graph is the rise of the internet and social media making it many factors of magnitude easier for people with common likes to meet, form a relationship and have kids. This leads to nerds who have part of the spectrum meeting nerd girls who also have part of it but exhibit in in different ways meeting when before the internet they never ever would have met each other and now they are having kids and omg our kid has autism how could this have happened.

It's a bunch of other things I'm too lazy to type.

It's not vaccines.
>>
>>78881211
he owns stocks in lyft
>>
Doctors are nowadays dishing out all kinds of diagnoses at the drop of a hat and parents are more than willing to wheel their kids to the doctors, so they could get them doped up on something.
I believe that a lot of this comes down to bad parenting.

>Oh my god, junior has a lot of energy, there's probably something wrong with his brain.
>I don't know what to do doctor, it's like he requires constant activity and attention.
>Yup, you son has ADHD, I'll just write you some pills so he'll sit still and doesn't give a shit about anything.

Not to mention nowadays the spectrum of autism seems to be so large, that any kind of anti-social behavior can basically be called autism.
>>
>>78881046
Pollution, plastics, food additives, over the counter drugs. It's something environmental
>>
>>78881219
Fat is essential to brain development and there's been a war on fat. Too bad low fat diets are literally killing people when it's the high carb + high fat that's the culprit. Even the fucking baby formula has high fructose corn syrup and low fat. No wonder we are fucked.
>>
>>78887073
this
>>
>>78881046
vaccines mainly
vaccine companies can get away with whatever they want, including fabricating test results
>>
I probably wouldn't be autistic if they never told me as a kid that I had Asperger's. After that I told everybody about it, like when a kid says "lol I have ocd that's bothering me pls stop".
>>
Also the brain is mostly cholesterol and cholesterol has been attacked for a long time.

Heart attacks are actually caused by a high pH level of the blood, leading to inflammation and scar tissue buildup.
>>
>>78892532
Autism doesn't exist. It's a developmental disorder caused by single mother, or mother dominant parenting.
>>
>>78885470
>way lower in the Amish
Then why has every Amish """""""""""""""person""""""""""""" I've met on Amtrak been autistic as fuck?
>>
>>78881046
People are waiting to have kids and pretending like that doesn't mean they aren't going to have genetic problems

Pro tip if you have kids after age 35 you are courting disaster
>>
>>78891075
>triggered
>>
>>78891409
You mean misinformed people would just go on the internet and tell sourceless non-truths?
>>
>>78881046
niggers
>>
>>78881046

>What causes Autism?

Basically """""progress""""". Or what most Westerners call progress
>>
>>78893080
>what is faux correlation

the point is that time series with trends tend to allign
>>
File: JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP FAM.png (2 MB, 1189x8256) Image search: [Google]
JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP FAM.png
2 MB, 1189x8256
>>78882038
P-please post more.
>>
>>78882038
This is complete horseshit.
>>
>>78881046
Autism is a meme nowadays. A lot of people think that I'm autistic but I'm perfectly normal.
>>
age of the mother giving birth
>>
File: 1448778159849.png (125 KB, 470x371) Image search: [Google]
1448778159849.png
125 KB, 470x371
>>78882517
>>
>>78899090

This women make the best children in their early 20s.
>>
Old parents, unhealthy diets
>>
>>78881371
Yes.
>>
>>78882038
Is it possible for them to have developed vaccines that don't fuck up the brain completely but impede the development of specific regions?

People here from the 90s onwards are significantly stupider than people from older generations. Even if the educational system went to shit there must be something more. I mean i knew people in high school who couldn't memorize a single page of text
>>
>>78881046
Older, unhealthier parents.
>>
>>78881046
shitty memes that arent spicy
>>
>>78881046
Women are having kids later.

LITERALL FEMINISM IS TO BLAME
>>
>>78881046
4chan and 4chan
>>
>>78881046
Society needs to start euthanizing all autistics and castrating their parents. I say this as an adult autistic who will never accomplish anything in life. This is a true fact for over 80% of autists. Euthanize us now please.
http://asperger-employment.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/ASTEP-Article-ASN-Fall-2011-1.pdf
>>
>>78902437
>>78902965
>>78903020
>>78903148
>>78903420
Did you use the aus flag or was that other dude

I've been wondering what i posted for quite some time now
>>
>>78890522
not exactly surprising, doctors hand out diagnoses like candy nowadays
I was diagnosed with ADD as a kid, even went on medication for it
made no difference, stopped taking it, turned out perfectly fine
>>
>>78881046
Its the new ADD ADHD it's just fucking drug companies wanting to sell their new drugs
>>
>>78903420
>tfw we actually did that for far longer than most people realize
>>
File: 6546.png (704 KB, 1106x951) Image search: [Google]
6546.png
704 KB, 1106x951
I met some autistic kid today while heading for the train

>Be walking with two other guys from work
>Some autistic looking kid starts walking straight towards me
>Stops me
>Aye yo wuz country u from?
>Macedonia
>I'm Macedonian too!
>walks off
>>
I was diagnosed for Aspergers, ADHD and depression extremely easily. I visited therapist less than 10 times and boom I got diagnosis. Of course it was just to make me buy pills which I never did because I didn't think there was anything wrong with me, I don't believe in depression either people just feel miserable sometimes and that's normal.

The actual difficult autism is rare
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTU8WbTbZMI
>>
>>78903937
This was me when I was eight. Except my mom didn't put me in creepy sexual positions and try to rape me.
>>
File: 1465339759640-pol.jpg (83 KB, 490x358) Image search: [Google]
1465339759640-pol.jpg
83 KB, 490x358
>Food
GMOs, non-organic corporate growing means, pesticides, herbicides, etc. High fructose corn syrup, endless artificial colors, preservatives, chemicals, hormones.
>Water
Fluoride variants, plastics, sewage runoff, etc.
>Medicine
Prescription mind-rotting drugs, over the counter placebo garbage, mercury, cancer viruses, Jew-patented laboratory diseases.
>Air
Aluminum oxide, jet fuel additives, radioactive emissions.
>Media
Mass mind control, generations of children who know nothing outside of television. Delusion, propaganda, subliminal message techniques, and so on.

What you get is slow death. Those who aren't dead yet go dumb. We have the greatest genocide before us and we don't ask WHY. We just run for a cure, send money to phony foundations so we think we're helping but we're worsening!
Wake up before you get the disease!
>>
>>78881468
>real discussion
>>>/biz/
>>
>>78881046
Lack of proper parenting. People having kids at a much older age. Inadequate and improper treatments for those with it.

Speaking as a diagnosed autist with the exception of the full on tards we can be trained to behave like proper human beings, though we will still seem a bit off even at the best.
Problem is people encourage autists to continue to act abnormal rather than let them know what shit is and isn't okay.
>>
>>78885555
Trips quads. Nice!
>>
Just arrived so wont read entire thread

I believe social skills and natural brain functions is something that can be "trained", but as all humans are becoming less social as we've been for thousands of years traditionally, and is being replaced by more convenient digital communication, that digitalization is not as good a source for improving social skills as old regular family-bound/tribal upbringing.

Chemicals in vaccines are easy to blame but the human body is quite robust, they do contain substances that in larger does would be quite lethal. For example cadmium, mercury, radioactives(If you are a smoker you inhale hese frequently). I dont know how bad it was before though. But the American idea of "If you cant prove its bad you may eat/inject/inhale" is rather retarded, especially vs principle more common in Europe"You must have proof its safe"

Soo I believe in the end that vaccines are easy to blame for parents as then they cant blame themselves for bringing their children up badly. No feelings hurt, which the mainstream find the most important in 2016(LBGT, immigration)
>>
>>78881046
Sneaky stuff in food and sneaky stuff in the makeup women paste on them every day.
>>
>>78885657
I have 3 cousins.

Their mother, my aunt, is a fucking overprotective, controlling, shriill harpy of a cleqnfreak mother.

Her home is basically fucking sterile. It has a weird smell, almost like a fucking hospital.

Her kids have barely any fat in their diet, barely eat meat, and live in a vacuum sealed world.

They are all incredibly skinny, fragile, pallid weirdos. Their immune systems are non existent.

I grew up playing in the dirt; I had 3 dogs, 2 cats, birds, hamsters, mice, fish, you fucking name it. I ate fucking anything, had a meaty, fatty diet. I am tall, filled out, pale but healthy looking, and i rarely get ill.

One of my cousins has an eating disorder and suicidal thoughts.
One is asexual.
One is a faggot.
>>
>>78898653
t. autist
>>
>>78881046
>What actually is causing it?

Lack of corporal punishment. You never heard of autism in the 80s-90s eastern Europe.
When a kid acted like a spaz the parents beat it out of them until they learned to function as normal. Or at least fake it out of fear, the end effect is the same.
>>
>>78907043
this
>>
>>78881046
No idea, for some reason people claim I'm autistic because I'm shy and not very talkative.
>>
>>78898588
tldr?
>>
decline of direct verbal and mimic communications in favor of electronic messaging and voice chats results in societal-level withdrawal from non-verbal communication and thus expressive fuckwads think it is some sort of a sickness because they're idiots who don't know any better.
>>
>>78882038
ADHD is distinct from autism spectrum disorder (ASD)
What happened was several autism-like disorders such as aspergers or autism disorder not otherwise specified got lumped into ASD as we transitioned from DSM-IV to DSM-5. ADHD moved in it's general perception in psychological literature. It was classically seen as an 'externalising' childhood disorder, but now it is seen as a 'neurodevelopemental' disorder because having ADHD makes it really hard to learn to read and shit. Neurodevelopmental disorders - again this is not a DSM category but a way the psychological community thinks about groupings of syndromes - also includes ASD. This perceptive reclassification is controversial still, but it's as close as autism is to ADHD. The 'spectrum' was introduced in 2013; you'd not get diagnosed with it beforehand.
>>
>>78881046

The rise of autism begins the second the internet came into public use and has a similar growth pattern.
>>
Single motherhood causes austism
>>
>>78881046
Obesity during pregnancy has been linked to autism. I don't know why no body seems to know this yet.
>>
>>78881046
>>78881092
Autism has become a catch all phrase for social disorders caused by mental issues, based on todays autism scale 90% of children from the 80s and 90s would fall somewhere on the spectrum.
>>
>>78907945
tl;dr:
Blah blah Muslims, Putin, social media, Obama, GamerGate blah blah.
Sources: Forbes, DailyMail, Youtube.
>>
>>78907945
Common core sucks, SJWs are part of the distraction agenda.
>>
File: gayarmy.png (1 MB, 1099x455) Image search: [Google]
gayarmy.png
1 MB, 1099x455
>>78881046
gliphosphate

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/news/article/russian-state-duma-bans-import-and-production-of-gmos/573403.html
>>
>>78881046
radiation anon

>b-but fukushima didn't 'really' explode, technically, and all that nuclear testing from project rainbow in the 60's 'dissolved' in the jet stream and van allen belt

even if you believe that crap, c-14 from natural decay still accounts for alot of genetic mutations, and with more population worldwide there is more chance human tissue will be in the way of the gamma rays and ions when carbon turns to c14.
>>
>>78881092
/thread
>>
ITT people not knowing shit.
1) more people diagnosed with it because it is now better recognised. Also often they diagnose a person with autism but it's a completely normal person, but maybe somewhat quirky or something.
2) mothers are older when pregnant on average in the west (higher risk of abberations and damages)
3) mothers tend to not do what the doctor say but rather ask the internet and then >b-but muh friends/some people on internet said it's fine
4) in the stats there aren't written whenever it's only severe autism, or is it aspergers included or if it's complete horseshit because they lump together many other genetical diseases

tl;dr do not believe/presume something unless you have knowledge on that topic
t. soon to be MD
>>
>>78881597
>Risk factors include old parents and mothers being fat during pregnancy. Also, society is weak, so instead of aborting or letting them die naturally in the woods, these abominations are allowed/forced to survive.

Actually autism is survival positive in the woods.

The only place it's a negative is school and prison.
>>
File: o-CHILD-VACCINATION-facebook.jpg (313 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-CHILD-VACCINATION-facebook.jpg
313 KB, 2000x1000
>>78881046
(((Vaccination)))

There is a strong lobby that spreads misinformation and false studies paid by pharmacy industry.
>>
>>78882038
RN here, can confirm. This is all true and so are a million other conspiracies you never hear about.

Medical industry is more evil than pure evil. Only the most medically ignorant still try to defend it.
>>
>>78912095
>1) more people diagnosed with it because it is now better recognised.
Wrong this would only explain data long time ago, but not the strong increase in recent years.
>>
File: Poland border.jpg (52 KB, 472x403) Image search: [Google]
Poland border.jpg
52 KB, 472x403
>>78912095
>t. soon to be MD
But from Poland, so it is valueless
>>
>>78912383
First of all why not? Are you implying that diagnosis and methods of researching stopped improving?
secondly read some articles for example http://www.nature.com/pr/journal/v65/n6/full/pr2009131a.html and educate yourself.
>>78912569
Actually I study abroad and I'm with family during summer break. Nice ad hominem and genetic fallacies you have.
inb4 false cause, cherry picking and personal incredulity since you said earlier in thread about vaccines.
>>
>>78912283
They spend about 85% more on defending vaccines than developing them.

You really need to know that they've been treating the general public like a free, unlimited supply of guinea pigs for several decades.

Johnson and Johnson, (you know, a family company?) is getting sued right now for bajillions because they knew that Baby Powder caused cancer for decades and they suppressed it.

That's one example of what's been going on while people haven't been paying attention, while people have been believing what the corporations tell them about their own products.

Did you know there are dozens of ways to cure cancer, but every single cure has one fatal flaw in common, it's all natural, and therefore not patentable, and therefore impossible to turn a profit.

Meanwhile, Chemo drugs are literally orders of magnitude more deadly than cyanide and are also, coincidentally, some of the most expensive drugs currently sold.

And they're all carcinogens.

"Here, take this carcinogen, it'll cure your cancer."

But if you tell people they can cure cancer by eating peach and apricot pits, some idiot who knows nothing about medicine, I mean literal LAYMEN, will argue that that's all quack shit and FDA this and CDC that, and all the while not realizing that all of that shit is bought and paid for to the tune of HUNDREDS of billions every single year.

Your opinion was literally formed in a committee like a memetic virus, to spread to others. All you pro-vaccine, pro medical industry people are unwittingly conscripted, unpaid shills.
>>
>>78913254
I have not said that diagnosis and methods are not improving, but I say that it is only relevant for long periods of time - and thus cannot explain the strong increase of the recent few years, you stupid White Nigger. Your study is from 2009, so it is absolutely worthless.

>Actually I study abroad
Yes, you are accepted because of affirmative action. I witness that also at my university where we accept people from all countries to meet some quotas. Polish students who get accepted here are dumb as rocks.
>>
>>78913407
>Your opinion was literally formed in a committee like a memetic virus, to spread to others. All you pro-vaccine, pro medical industry people are unwittingly conscripted, unpaid shills.
Exactly. I am glad that people like you exist.
>>
>>78881092
in the past the would've just been written off as weirdos.
>>
Why are y'all angry. Being autistic is great
>>
>>78881046
You tell me. why are you so autistic?
>>
>>78881046
It is a lazy doctor's cover all diagnosis
>>
File: r.gif (260 KB, 266x207) Image search: [Google]
r.gif
260 KB, 266x207
>>78913407
Sure things you say about cancer are somewhat true but it is not as simple as you put it. Cancer develops mainly by de novo mutations or when tumor suppresor genes such as rb1 and proteins for example p53 fail to recognize abberations during the cell cycle - hence you have cancer. Problem is that we need to recognize what caused cancer and then reverse that malignant process in some way. I read an article that they were using viruses which replaced damaged DNA/RNA with healthy ones, which were prepared earlier. It was banned because muh 20% fatality risk, yeah that was true but it had 80% succes rate in case when patient didn't die. So that's bullshit.
However moving the goalpost towards cancer isn't defending not vaccinating your child, maybe if your child dies because of old disease you may reconsider.
Did you know that autism is caused by deletion, duplication or translocation on chromosomes, before the child was even born?
>>78913823
>study which predicted increase in following years and saying probable causes is worthless
>I cannot read hence it's not an argument
>pass exams better than everyone else
>b-but muh affirmative action
>b-but pol said that poles are untermenchen
stop deluding yourself. Also even if you proven that I'm not a top class doctor how does it prove anything you say and disprove something I said? This is literally ad hominem and genetic fallacies.
I can do it too, look:
>cuck country with all of it's economy based on crude oil
>literally nigger tier
>country full of bluepilled lefties and soon shitskins
>literally no history and always cucked by denmark, sweden and germany
see? That doesn't prove disprove anything, faggot.
>>78913880
>he stated my opinion so it's correct

inb4 argument based on pic related >muh webo
>>
>>78913880
They're fucking killing us.
>>
>>78881092
Could be the water, but most likely it is this.
>child does weird thing once at young age (probably 3-5)
>OMG MY BABEH IS SPECIAL WE HASTAG AUTISM BABY NOW LOVE IT OR BLOCK ME NAZIS
>>
>>78885470
>air pollution raises the risk of baby getting it
so shouldnt there be more autism in china and shit like that? everyone there literally has masks coz of bad air quality
>>
My mother was convinced it was a result of leaving a very young child in front of the television.
>>
>>78915393
It's simple, occurence =/= recognized or diagnosed cases. China does not have medical services of high standard for every peasant in bumfuck nowhere, it is not western country.
>>
>>78914811
So the definitions of autism are changed every year? If you believe that you must be truly an imbecile. You believe everything a study states without even thinking.

>pass exams better than everyone else
Sure, not just better, but better than everyone else. It is obvious now that you are a liar, not suprising for a Pole.
>>
>>78881046

It's simple really.

Doctors are misdiagnosing kids to turn them into cash crops.
>>
>>78914850
>(((They)))
>>
>>78881046
vaccines are full of heavy metals that have great damage on the brain development, by 2050 50% of the kids in america will be autists but keep goin
>>
>>78882038
Now I have autism, thanks.
>>
>>78882038
>Vaccines cause autism
I though this was a meme

>and walah
Allahu ackbar?
>>
>>78916098
Sandniggers cannot have autism in the first place, because they do not have a brain.
>>
>>78916109
>I though this was a meme
It is true. But there are so many shills who deny it, mostly based on false studies paid by the pharma industry.
>>
>>78916264
>>78916109
Damn, really? brb going to the doc to get a vaccine and go directly to the Social Security office to get some of those AutismBux I've been hearing about.
>>
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 745x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 745x900
>>78881046
it all started when america was autistic enough to get mad at britain and start america

america was founded by autists with aspergers who procreated

its so apparent by the shitting themselves, their weight and how autistically they cling to muh guns when they are being soft killed

+only autists would enslave other human beings
>>
i've never been diagnosed with autism, but i have all the hallmarks ie: manchild, obsessive interests, and social ineptitude

Real autists are people who squeal and flap their arms, but Ive seen some people who are diagnosed as "autistic" even if theyre fully functional

Part of me thinks, alot of manchildren and NEETS are jumping into the autism gravy train for gibsmedats
>>
>>78915784
They do not change every year, they develop better methods for recognition. Did you do any research on what is autism, what causes autism and related researches? Plus there are different classifications m8. You believe everything you state yourself without even thinking.
>it's impossible to pass with good grades and be one of the top
>y-you are a pole
Fucks sake could you stop? How is your delusion an argument?
You still haven't proven anything. If you post something that disproves years of research and proves that you are right then I'll agree. You are just posting muh opinions, muh conspiracy, y-you are untermensch.
>posting opinions, delusions as facts
>denying something without any evidence or argumentation
just fucking kill yourself
>>
>>78881114
Slavery is illegal
>>
>>78881046
jews
jew tv
>>
Failed socialization
>>
>>78881114
get a load of this goy who doesn't live in a major metro area or falls for the automobile jew.
>>
File: internet-users-in-world.png (9 KB, 830x478) Image search: [Google]
internet-users-in-world.png
9 KB, 830x478
>>78881046
>>
>>78904203
Do you wish she has :(
>>
>>78916683
this too
socializing is a skill, even after a few days of being alone i can feel the skills waning and i start speaking up less having mental blocks instead pf being assertive,

if you played video games as a kid then fucked up your teens by staying home on the internet you are done. no hope.
>>
>>78881046

increase in diagnosis.
>>
>>78882038

>>>/x/
>>
File: corn.jpg (166 KB, 1600x1280) Image search: [Google]
corn.jpg
166 KB, 1600x1280
Guis look this is also on the rise, clearly it is all conected
I'm fucking done
>>
>>78881046

It's the vidya.
>>
>>78917395
88 percent of corn in the US is GMO your graph is more accurate than you may think.
>>
>>78916176
wow what a roast
>>
>>78912359
It's literally more bent on waging an agenda and making money than helping people. The majority of people still don't know that cutting carbs makes you thousands of times more likely to survive cancer.
>>
>>78885159
compare that with the amount of med use as a whole
>>
Look at chris-chan, folks. The proof is in the pudding.

It's video games.
>>
File: romansofdecadence.png (1 MB, 800x540) Image search: [Google]
romansofdecadence.png
1 MB, 800x540
Its not us that are autistic. The society is degenerate, the society is broken, not us.
>>
>>78881046
Too much shit to process.
>>
>>78916472
>They develop better methods for recognition.
There cannot be so significant changes in the methods of diagnosis every year. If you believe that then you must be truly as dumb as a rock.

>it's impossible to pass with good grades and be one of the top
You said, you would be better than everyone else. This is so unlikely that it can be refuted right away and you lost all credibility. There is no doubt that you were just accepted because of affirmative action.
>>
File: vaccinations_ben_garrison.jpg (175 KB, 640x477) Image search: [Google]
vaccinations_ben_garrison.jpg
175 KB, 640x477
>>78917898
>>
>>78916438
People who think that Asperger's is no different than an average loser have only met people who were misdiagnosed. If you've ever met anyone who legitimately has it, you'd understand the difference right away. Like, holy fuck, you can't miss it. They feel "off" in a way that even the biggest NEET doesn't. They're like some kind of creepy black hole of charisma that suck the energy out of everything just by being around, even when they're being chatty.
>>
File: just do it.jpg (37 KB, 604x340) Image search: [Google]
just do it.jpg
37 KB, 604x340
>>78919128
if you think about it the guys under the /pol/ logo look really sad, why cant the just join in the fun.
>>
>>78881046
Obesity due to increased wealth and access to food.
>>
>>78881046
First, a weakening of the medical condition called autism.
Now autism has a full severity scale. Proof is this aspergers syndrom. Before we would never give a fuck for awkward kids.
I guess it's interesting for pharmaceutics.

Now we can try to find why mild autism developped so much, if it's really happening.
>>
I'm literally autistic though, I was the last to learn to read because I didn't understand that the letters on the page corresponded to the words people where saying.
I also kissed every boy at my school on the cheek when I was five and when I was like 10 in a soccer camp I was socially isolated because I thought a boy was talking gibberish so I tried to joke with him and imitated the perceived gibberish, turns out he was speaking Russian and everyone thought I was an asshole.
Its hard being aspergic.
>>
>>78920489
i really like this picture. the writing on the symbolisms make it easy for me to understand
>>
>>78881046
>is it on the rise?
Due to the mental jew changing the parameters of what is autism
>>
Uber driver telling lies for sympathy and tips.
>>
>>78919890
But there are more recognized cases because of some development years before and more people are aware of autism cases. Did you fucking read what I sent to you, you illiterate?
I never claimed I'm better in everything from everyone else and I'd be better, where do you get that from? You assume and project way too fucking much. I'm still a student after all. I said I had one of the best results on entrance exam fucking half a decade ago. It is you who is dumb as rock because you use your delusions, projections and lots of logical fallacies in your posts. I waited for some arguments not for your opinions and projections onto me.
Still you haven't cited anything, showed anything; you prove jack shit.
>>
>>78923118
>and more people are aware of autism cases.
BUT NOT EVERY YEAR YOU DAMN STUPID FAGGOT!

>I never claimed I'm better in everything from everyone else
You wrote: "pass exams better than everyone else"

So you lie in the face of everyone else here, look at the Pole, look at his lying nature and character /pol!

First, he says he is better than everyone else, then caught lying he admits he had just ONE of the best results (which is also a lie).
>>
>>78912569
number of beast
viruses part make people less healthy => can recieve less knowldege=> soul revolution
>>
>>78881046
+White people don't breastfeed anymore
>They give their kids sugar and HFC non-stop
>high-quality protein and fat have been removed from diets
>plastic and other estrogen mimicking material is everywhere (which is also causing a drop in sperm counts)
>Probably other factors like pesticides and other chemicals which are now ubiquitous. I think there are now 80,000 man-made materials and we have no fucking clue what they all do. In countries like the US and UK, where there is less regulation on these chemicals, autism has skyrocketed.
>Women are also having children later, which has some correlation with autism levels.
>>
>>78924168
>research is done
>more cases recognized
>research is implemented in more countries/clinics
>next year number of cases is even higher
Do I really need to tell you step by step what I meant?
Yeah I wrote passed exams better than everyone else on the context about getting onto studies. I thought it is clear I meant entrance exams. In that way I told you that I haven't been accepted because affirmative action but because I had high score on exams.
Can you into reading comprehension?
Also once fucking again post some god damn EVIDENCE that vaccines cause autism and not things that I stated in my first post. You clinged so hard on that first argument, didn't disprove it and also didn't mention anything about second, third and fourth, and you try in each post to use ad hominem and genetic fallacy to discredit me. I'm fucking done with you god damned idiot.
>>
Women waiting to have kids
>>
>>78925005
Please stop it, after all we know that you are actually a plumber. You contradict yourself after each sentence. One time you are the better than all, then just one of the best, then only entry exam, cannot express yourself clearly but claim to be intelligent. Your game is over, Mr plumber, stop taking academic credits that you obviously do not have (except affirmative action maybe).

>Muh diagnoses method become different
>Muh definitions change
This is just a weak attempt to hide the fact, that autism increases steeply. No sane person believes, that this changes every year. Also, people who create autism statistics usually consider such changes you mentioned.
>>
File: merchant controls murica.png (503 KB, 1071x2008) Image search: [Google]
merchant controls murica.png
503 KB, 1071x2008
>>78881046
>>78885470
>>78908616
>>78921155

This a million times.

STOP EATING SO MUCH FOOD, YOU PIGS!
>>
>>78881092
>still use mercury - the strongest neurotoxin - as a delivery system. It was never the actual vaccines...always the delivery system.
>>
>>78885159
The amount of women taking anti-depressants during pregnancy is also huge. These drugs fuck up enough people who are fully formed adults. Just imagine what they're doing to a baby's developing brain.
>>
>>78881046
Nothing, shitty parents can't deal with the fact that they raised their children to be incapable of dealing with social situations so they blame illness.

It sucks because there are some people with actual fucking problems who can't possibly comprehend social situations due to brain deficiencies, but they get drowned out by introverts with no mental discipline and assholes who are too self centered to consider anyone but themselves.
>>
I am ashamed of you /pol/ why has no one mentioned mercury? and autism is neurological condition as is ADHD n sheeeeit.
>>
>>78885470
>ban ddt
>autism on the rise
>>
>>78881046
Psychiatrist being fucking lazy
>child acting werid
autism
>child antisocial
autism
>child hates parents
autism
>child actually shows autism
aspergers
autism has become an umbrella term for shit that should be more specific
>>
File: RAIN-MAN.jpg (78 KB, 1440x1090) Image search: [Google]
RAIN-MAN.jpg
78 KB, 1440x1090
Cause of the "autism epidemic"

Someone please make a chart that shows the rise of autism by years and mark the release date of this movie on it.
>>
File: house.jpg (1 MB, 1707x2560) Image search: [Google]
house.jpg
1 MB, 1707x2560
>>78925860
Not so fast, still can't rule out environmental and genetic factors. Check for lesions near the fusiform gyrus and run a psych test to confirm Aspergers.
>>
>>78881046
The cause is folic acid during pregnancy, the cure is methylated B-12. Nothing to do with vaccination as certain uneducated masses will claim.
>>
File: house2.jpg (30 KB, 297x474) Image search: [Google]
house2.jpg
30 KB, 297x474
>>78914811
>Did you know that autism is caused by deletion, duplication or translocation on chromosomes, before the child was even born?

False, post-natal genetic mutation can also cause autism. Check the home for carcinogens and radiation leaks that could cause DNA mutation.
>>
>>78925603
It's not my problem that you cannot read and project your worldview onto anonymous posters to feel better.
It is also you who claim that vaccines are main reason of increase of autism in the west and you haven't showed or proven anything, only >everyone knows >no sane person believes (not to mention that you simply misinterpret what I say).
Once again, autism increase is because of better recognition, different methods, spreading information about autism - these are reasons of increase by methodology. Late pregnancy on average, unhealthy life such as obesity, not knowing what they eat, not following recommendations from the doctor and many others.
Those were things I stated but you refuse to talk about it I guess trying to beat the record in using logical fallacies per post is easier. Autism caused by vaccination is a thing but it is extremally rare. It is you who claim all of these things doesn't matter because MUH CONSPIRACY MUH VACCINES, I ask you to prove it and you show nothing.
>>
>>78926042
>Muh all doctors do not know how to diagnose
Wow, you vaxxers have the lamest excuses to defend your false beliefs.
>>
>>78882038
You seem to be suffering from autism friend
>>
/r9k/
>>
>>78881046
Legit answer: race mixing
>>
>>78926743
Or it could just simply be that vaccination causes autism. But it cannot be what should not be. This result cannot be accepted by the pharma industry. Thus, they come up with all kinds of excuses such as better recognition, different methods, spreading information about autism - even though it does not make any sense for the last few years.

There is not a consipracy theory, do you think the pharma industry are angels who are not interested in making profits and thus to spread misinformation? But of course, a Pole "who is better than everyone else" blindly believes every study financed by the pharma industry.
>>
>>78926784
>vaxxers

*anti-vaxxers
>>
>>78926862
You sound jealous that you have ADD
>>
>>78881046
Doctors are starting to call anything mild autism as a way of dismissing the problem.
>>
>>78927091
You forgot to post EVIDENCE and mention anything about late pregnancy on average, unhealthy life such as obesity, not knowing what they eat, not following recommendations from the doctor and many others.
What is your evidence I ask for milionth time.
I don't care if you believe in some shit or something doesn't make sense to you, if you cannot prove anything you are just wrong.
>>
Ultrasounds
>>
>>78881046
White genetics is the core issue.
Your women are correcting it by breeding with us. It's called evolution.
Don't worry. Things will be fine in a few decades.
>>
>>78927428
Evidence: Amish do not have autism

>Late pregnacy
People also got pregnant late before, namely their last child.

Unhealthy life, obesity what to eat is bad but autism is diagnosed much earlier (child age).
>>
>>78927091
Also if you believe that it is all a scam by industries why would they do all of this if they could simply falsify statistics on autism? Why is that you don't believe anything from medical world BUT you believe them in case of occurence of autism? You just contradict yourself
>>
>>78927725
Obesity and unhealthy life of mothers cause autism you illiterate, learn to read.
Amishes not having autism doesn't specifficaly prove that the vaccines are only problem (which is a minor cause). It proves that in general healthy and natural life of mother prevents high occurance of autism. Take a class in comprehension.
>>
File: house.gif (2 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
house.gif
2 MB, 400x300
>>78926431
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 460x550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 460x550
This thread spirals downwards into the deep abyss of utter fucking retardation with every post.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 468x347) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 468x347
>>78912283
"HURR Vaccines cause Autism!"
Jesus fuck, you're denser than a neutron star.
Vaccines have not ever caused Autism. There have been multiple independent studies and they all came to this conclusion.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.