[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are any of you actually, openly racist in real life? Does it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53
File: 1466988178835.jpg (70 KB, 488x431) Image search: [Google]
1466988178835.jpg
70 KB, 488x431
Are any of you actually, openly racist in real life?
Does it ever effect your personal or professional relationships?
>>
>>78878462
I was 'SJW racist' at a bar the other night.

Said all that matter in the Olympics is beating brown people. and that "at least Great Britain, and Australia are white"

Nothing happened cause I'm white and live in Texas.
>>
Yeah, but I am hispanic and liberal and I chase and sucker punch people for participating in democracy so it's ok
>>
>>78878462
sjw would call it racism, but if its logical hate then it can't be racist
>>
File: anti-antifa-1.jpg (61 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
anti-antifa-1.jpg
61 KB, 960x960
>>78878462
keep pushing soros
just see what happens
>>
>>78878462
We're all racists anon. Every single race and every single ethnicity. It just comes down to each person's level of intelligence when acting on it.

For example, I don't like black people. Whenever I am out in public I tend to distance myself from them quietly and discretly. If im at a restaurant, I tend to sit about 3 tables away from them, if im at a bar I sit on the other side of the bar, if Im at a club I just avoid them completely.

Only dumb fucking hicks spout out racist shit making themselves big fat targets.
>>
>>78878462
Are you just mad that the antifas in Sacramento couldn't figure out what end of the knife was the dangerous one?
>>
>>78878462
I always fuck up racists who are bigoted towards people who can't defend physically, last time I had one of these interventions the racist couldn't open his right eye for two weeks.

Talk shit, get hit. Might makes right, huh?
>>
I'll drop factual information around close friends if it comes up in conversation, but I don't just go in with "fucking nigger subhumans lmao".

I play it safe, I know people who have gotten their lives fucked up just for retweeting racist jokes.
>>
>>78878462
I say whatever I want, nothings ever happened to me
>>
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 800x533
>let's prove those racists wrong by violently attacking them for having a different opinion than us
>>
>>78878882
Ex-Border patrol here, used to shoot spics like you for a living
>>
>>78878462
>"anti fascist news"
>were going to physically harm you if you have different opinions than us, you stupid fascists!
>>
I'm working class scottish, we're all openly racist.
>>
No, it's not socially acceptable for non-liberals to be racist.
>>
>>78879078
Lmao cool story babydick neckbeard

Hope your ass gets mowed down by a cartel, pussy
>>
>>78878462
I am not racist. I judge people by their character. I just hate the over-sensitivity people have towards race nowadays.
>>
I am but to a lesser degree. I don't use slurs and meanie-head words around normies usually, but I'm not afraid to openly discuss my issues with black, Mexican, and Muslim culture with them.

>Muslim is a race
>>
>>78879239
>hope your ass gets mowed down by a cartel
>implying it isn't 1000x more likely that you'll get killed by them

careful bout them glass villas, pendejo
>>
>>78878462
I don't say shit like I hate niggers and kikes but I call out bullshit white guilt and political correctness bullshit. I'm usually met with lots of people agreeing with me, as if I've just said something they've wanted to for some time but were too afraid to.
>>
>>78879239
A FUCKING TACO.
>>
>>78879239
>implying you're not the one who will get your fucking head chopped off by the cartels
kys you dirty spic
>>
>>78878462
antifa on damage control
>>
>>78878462
Racism and stormfagging on /pol/ is satire.
>>
>>78879078

Doing God's work
>>
>>78878462
I'm not actually a racist.
>>
>>78879239

I've seen first hand what happens when the cartel tries to fuck with the boarder control tac team.

The only people getting mowed down is the beaners.
>>
i love how they try to spin what happened in that picture

the red kid was walkign through a crowd and got punched in the head multiple times because he had a trump hat. When he was trying to get away from the black people who attacked him a horde of non-whites chased him through the street trying to kill him.
>>
>>78878462
>Are any of you actually, openly racist in real life?
Ofc, everything that is interesting is racist according to these people so it is inevitable.
>Does it ever effect your personal or professional relationships?
Yeah, it weeds out a lot of SJW retards.
>>
Everyone is racist you fucking goof. A white man can hear about how evil he is all day at work, and have to laugh it off and nod in agreement because if he doesn't, he'll be fired and socially isolated.
>>
Wife looked at me weird for a while everything I'd say kike or chink. Never had a problem with nigger and actually nicknamed her conceal carry rpn or Roody Poo Neutralizer. I slowly turned up the racist dial. Same with my co-workers. Laughed when one finally called me a kike.
>>
Racism as you define it is a matter of intellect.

Many of the core things that pol believes are the base level just common sense or at least good points.

Where intellect comes into play, as well as compassion and not being a fucking cunt, is what they suppose you do about it.

Saw a thread about Chinese being heartless monsters for their laws which require good Samaritans to pay for the people they save until they die.

Then I saw a thread where people said that we should just let brown people starve to solve the hunger crisis.

It's all about if you are a fucking sperg who just has opinions that aren't what the propaganda tell you to think, or if you are irrationally angered by different races.

And of course some faggot will say it's not irrational, but it seems to me that all the facts and statistics go out the window when they don't support what pol says.
>>
>>78878462

I'm WHITE

AND I THINK RACE EXISTS

so yes.
>>
>>78879078
why'd you quit?
>>
>>78879239
DAT WALLS GONNA BE HUGE
>>
>>78879078
Thank you for your service sir.
>>
Racism is still common here outside Melbourne
>>
>>78878462
I'm racial.

If you deny being racial, then you're a liar.
>>
>>78880706
Yeah, and a black guy could get shot running away and you'd just accept it even if you saw it on camera that he was fleeing.

It's called being a fucking idiot.
>>
>>78878462
Yes all my normie friends think I'm just a hick.

Got jumped for it before but niggers don't fight fair and now neither do I
>>
>>78878462
Im Jewish so people cant really get upset when they make comparisons of Trump to Hitler and Im like "America needs a Hitler"

I also say nigger alot.
>>
>>78879239
>>78878882
WHY ARE MEXICANS SO FUCKING LIBERAL
>>
>>78879239

Except the cartels are about 1000% more likely to kill other spics than border patrol.

Get beheaded, dumb beaner.
>>
>>78881107
Yeah, and he'd get a riot thrown in his name.
>>
>>78878786
anyone have a dox on this sloot?
>>
So victim blaming is okay now? Cool.
>>
>>78878462

I have to hold my tongue in professional settings about spics, but niggers are pretty well open season.
>>
what the fuck is a "PePe meme"
>>
>>78878462
why are they using an image from blacks beating up trump supporters at a rally in california
>>
>>78878462
>anti-fascist
Is this real? Or is self-awareness beyond them?
>>
>>78878462
Not really. If i get called a racist i can always back up the things I say with redpill statistics. I don't use those statistics to justify hatred but rather to inform others about why my supposedly racist comment or opinion is not really as racist as they think. When they hear them they second guess themselves as to whether or not they are the ones who are bigoted and uninformed.
>>
>>78878843

This desu.

The reason shitlibs call racists stupid is only stupid racists show it openly.

The affluent know to keep it between like minds.
>>
File: 1465255999285.jpg (155 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1465255999285.jpg
155 KB, 480x480
>>78878462
Racist is a made up word to quell dissenters and nonconformists
>>
>>78879078
It sucks that you are no longer doing Gods work.
>>
I'm not racist desu
>>
File: 20160414_162332.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160414_162332.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
Yes I tell all the workers on my Construction site they are immigrant scum.

They laugh and smile at me and continue to heat noodles in the lunch room....
>>
File: 1456039697073.png (588 KB, 886x482) Image search: [Google]
1456039697073.png
588 KB, 886x482
>>
Yes, constantly, I can't even help it.

I don't actually swallow any of the propaganda that you kids have been manipulated by.

I just sort've have this thing where I have to piss off everybody in the room, and then when they don't do anything, I've won. Or they try to do something, and then I win manually by smashing them.

There are not really any consequences for this, other then what happens from fights I get into. I run a 2 man rig, I'm not exactly going to fire myself, and the chinks I contract from don't give a single shit about anything at all. I've called them chinks to their faces, not in a mean way tho, just like "you stupid chinks have got to stop doing that" ect.

As for personal relationships, most of my friends are either patched or in the patch, and neither groups of people give a fuck about shit like that.

My wife thinks I'm hilarious, she doesn't care. I can dummy her up with laughter, like assault her to the point where she can't move from laughing.

I actually have black friends that don't even get mad at me even though I do shit like show them pictures of lynchings on my phone and ask them if it's their grandad ect.

I invented a drink for one of my black buddies and called it a strange fruit surprise, and for years he thought it was a fag joke about him. They don't even notice a lot of the racist shit I say and do.
>>
>>78878843
Silent majority.

We're out here.
>>
>>78882545

>This isn't even a meme

Do this too desu, except with the chinks in me economics lecture
>>
>>78881042
Yep. Any lefty where I'm at would be considered a fuckin weirdo.
>>
File: lel.jpg (183 KB, 948x474) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
183 KB, 948x474
>>78878462
LMFAO antifa retards, of all people, are calling someone out for how they act online vs irl. The only reason those pencil-necked dweebs come to right wing protests is because they know there's gonna be a police squad to separate the two groups. Never in my life have i seen them try to disrupt a right wing rally in Serbia, seems like they are smarter then western leftists, bc they know they're gonna get eaten alive if they try to act tough. Their activity in Serbia is limited to putting stickers all over bus stops, defacing nationalist graffiti and kicking trash cans after a punk concert. Colossal pussies.
>>
>PePe means

wat
>>
>being proud of violently attacking a peaceful march that had gone through proper legal channels for their march
>being proud you "beat them" when you outnumbered them 10:1 and they still fucked up more of you than you did them

See them attack in a Stand Your Ground state instead of commiefornia, where the cops will be more hostile towards the Antifa thugs than the Illinois Nazis.
>>
>>78881274
A few weeks after Trump candidacy every Mexican here just shitposts badly, newfags take the bait every time
>>
Sober, I'm not racist. When I've been drinking though, I say offensive shit for the sole reason of getting people mad, although I do genuinely believe some of it. I told a liberal woman that only men have the mental capacity to vote for Trump, women are too submissive. She went quiet. Chatted with a Welsh guy for a good hour about how much we hate Muslims, very loudly and in public. Say a lot of shit about the English that I wouldn't say otherwise because of the amount of English friends I have. So yeah, I shold probably not drink so much when I'm around the coloureds.
>>
>>78882866
*than
>>
>>78878462
Yes. I make it entirely clear that I dislike niggers, kikes, and muslims. Most people don't care, and the few people I know that actually believe lib shit can't say anything because I look melanin enriched.
>>
>>78878462
I'm not even racist online, nigger. Get the sand out of your kike twat and go back to the kitchen and make your man a sandwich. I fucking swear, these JIDF and tumblr idiots think the term racist even matters anymore? I just got back from Applebees where an old white woman called a black woman nigger like 35 times in a row and no one gave a shit except for the nigger who left angry.
>>
>>78883065
>Is compelled to add "we won anyways"
>Doesn't realize that it undermines his message that they are the violent bad guys not him.
>>
Have a "friend" who is racist and sexist
We're both racist so that's fine, but he doesn't know when to stop
He always is making sexist comments about women, which was funny at first, but he doesn't stop
He keeps coming on to me too, and I would probably have said yes, if he wasn't an idiot

Tl;Dr
Yes it affects personal relationships
>>
>>78883071
No, I see the fucking Chicanos walking all over the streets with their "coexist" bumpers and their "Tolerance" t-shirts
>>
File: 1448485083766.jpg (21 KB, 314x339) Image search: [Google]
1448485083766.jpg
21 KB, 314x339
I really don't get antifacists /pol/, correct me if I'm wrong
>we disagree with people using violence to further their political agenda
>unless the person you're talking about falls within our constantly changing, amorphous and broad definition of what is and isn't a nazi
>but it's okay because the nazis are the ones that use violence first!
>but usually there's only around ten or fifteen of them in a public park holding a meeting and we show up with 150 people and throw rocks and bottles
>but we're hip! we're edgy! we don't listen to THE MAN when they tell us to stop fighting nazis, we're free thinkers at the fringe of social acceptability, it's a dirty job but we're the only ones to stop hate speech!
>e-except most antifa groups are advertised openly in universities and supported by staff, and we're given free reign to do as we please by most police organizations and governments until we start throwing bricks and force their hand to give us a slap on the wrist, a-and we're funded by George Soros and allowed a soapbox on internet websites that would ban other groups for less grievous offences, but we're totally underground man!
>in fact we're so underground we wear masks because fuck the system down with capitalism! we would lose our jobs if it weren't for anonymity
>b-but those g*d damn facists that wear masks and associate online are pussies and we routinely dox anyone who has an opinion contrary to our ideas that are in constant free-fall towards the left, they deserve to be blacklisted, publically shamed and have their residence vandalized because fuck hate!
>>
File: ops.png (180 KB, 792x557) Image search: [Google]
ops.png
180 KB, 792x557
>>78879078
How long ago was that. Seems there's more work bringing them in lately.
>>
>>78880935
White? You are not. White is an invention. Pink/pale you are. Race is a Jewish invention for control.
>>
>>78881404
Doxing is against the rules.
>>
>>78878462
I am. I spit in front of niggers and always make racist jokes. My family prefer I don't but they already gave up trying to change me. All my friends are redpilled and racist so I don't have conflicts with them. I also have one mestizo friend, he was raised in a traditonal european family though, he is a violin master, speaks 5 languages and studies neuromedicin. He knows my ideology but he respects it. I might be a racist but I'm also a lot of different things, I'm not talking about races all the time, I have a life you know.
>>
>>78883594
You totally get the antifa you are just being a snarky condescending cunt about it, exactly what they would do.
>>
>>78883594

because antifa are retarded teenagers who don't realize they're serving as stormtroopers to actual, legitimate nazi fascists like George Soros.
>>
>>78881404
It's the leader of "bamn". Just look up "by any means necessary berkley"
>>
File: 1459956494558.jpg (33 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
1459956494558.jpg
33 KB, 280x280
>>78883498
Do us a favor and shoot them please
>>
>>78879078

Thank you for your time protecting the border.
>>
>>78883498
Most South American countries and Mexico are peasant nations. They come here for American benefits and vote for more government control.
I wish every fucking spic anchorbaby was moved back over the border. Yeah yeah trump's gonna build that wall and shit but that still leaves millions of disgusting mexicans who are,unfortunately, here legally.
I'm so sick of them taking over state demographics
>>
File: 1452426456763.jpg (37 KB, 488x286) Image search: [Google]
1452426456763.jpg
37 KB, 488x286
>>78878882
Surely savagely beating people you disagree with will teach those evil racists that diversity is strength.
>>
>>78878462
Yea I work with Mexicans who tell me they hate white people all day, obliviously can't let that shit slide without giving them shit
>>
I live in Richmond, Virginia and I'm black and hispanic. I say nigger more then any of my redneck friends an always call out anyone I know who pulls that race card shit. I get called a race traitor all the time and have ha customers decline my service(I have a carpet cleaning business). Honestly I really don't give a shit and I'd rather die know how things really are then pretend to stand for something I don't believe in. I work hard for everything I own and respect anyone I come in contact. If you don't want me in your life because I'm telling you the truth that's fine with me. All these people will have their wake up call soon enough.
>>
>>78878462
everyday, but i don't call it "being openly racist". no it does not.
>>
>>78878882
If that was true you would had to beat half of the population. Everybody is racist on MΓ©xico to a degree. Discrimination and racism is quite frequent
>>
so many triggered nerds in here that shits hilarious fucking internet tough guys
>>
File: 1454343785172.jpg (328 KB, 1294x852) Image search: [Google]
1454343785172.jpg
328 KB, 1294x852
>>78883829
guilty as charged.
>>
File: If households were like pol.jpg (90 KB, 500x362) Image search: [Google]
If households were like pol.jpg
90 KB, 500x362
>>78878462
>be me
>last week
>In class talking about slavery
>say "dumb niggers deserved it, we should go back to that if we truly want to Make America Great Again!"
>black teacher stares blankly
>black kids start muttering
>get jumped after school
I guess real life isn't the same as /pol/ after all.
>>
>>78878843
I do the same. I'm also armed if I go to an area that has a high incidence of minorities.

I do say "racist" non-PC shit constantly to friends and acquaintances if I think there's even a chance to wake them up. I back it all up with hatefacts though so I don't really consider reality to be racism. But as you said, I only say these things to redpill whites, not make myself a target. Strategy separates us from the animals.
>>
File: 1466626053675.png (482 KB, 800x850) Image search: [Google]
1466626053675.png
482 KB, 800x850
>>78884185
Eradicate all cucks. No exceptions.
>>
>>78883970
4 Months ago
>It's because they are ILLEGAL DONT YOU HDNERSRAND ILLEGAL?

Now.

>EVEN the legal ones should go they are disgusting.

It's almost like they said it would happen.
>>
>>78878462
Nothing says anti fascist like deciding which speech is acceptable and which speech warrants 10 people chasing you down to crack your skull.

I guess the irony of such a striking resemblance to the brown shirts is lost on these folk.

Granted I think neo nazis are retards, they should be able to speak
>>
>>78878462
>A picture of shitskins chasing and assaulting a 15 year old

Yeah I'm sure that wont make people anymore racist or anything.
>>
>>78880562
You'll be happy to know that the black Somalian that brought him down was found and arrested. How serious the charges were I don't know, but, the wheels of justice do turn. Now, why the San Jose police chief is still in office I don't know.
>>
>>78884224
Pretty sure this is the only true story ITT
>>
>>78884296
I only use that retort when talking to normies.
Don't act like mass mexican immigration is a good thing, even legal mass immigration.
>>
File: 075,f.u1.jpg (60 KB, 561x422) Image search: [Google]
075,f.u1.jpg
60 KB, 561x422
>>78884185
>>
File: racismo.jpg (45 KB, 500x360) Image search: [Google]
racismo.jpg
45 KB, 500x360
>>78884111

Yeah, but here discrimination is more class than race related.
>>
File: good-night.jpg (58 KB, 752x720) Image search: [Google]
good-night.jpg
58 KB, 752x720
>>78878462
>anti fascist faggots
>>
>>78884111
The ingenuous people always get the worst kind of racism here, physical, verbal and institutional racism.

Whites, jews, Blacks and Asians are seen as exotic and welcomed to most places as long as they behave
>>
>>78878462
>racist minorities attack white youth who dindu nuffin
we're living in a topsy turvy world
>>
>>78884505
An American is someone who adheres to our values and laws, those laws are indiscriminate.

In my opinion that makes you, someone who doesn't want to live by the values we have accepted here, just as unamerican as the Mexican who only came for the money. Both of you should get the fuck out, you make it worse when we just want our country to work.
>>
>>78879239
>>78879239
>>78879239
>mexican intellectuals
>>
>>78878462
ever since I came out as racist my wife left me for a nigger that also fucks my daughter.
>>
>>78878462
I thought I was racist, turns out I hated black people for their personalities. The 2 black gym-nerds I know and the blasian I'm banging are fine.
>>
>>78878462
Top kek
>>>78878219
>>
>>78884970
Haha get fucked you dumb cuck.
>>
>>78878462

I am quite open with my political views. I don't advertise, but I'm not exactly hiding it either. If someone asks me what I think about a certain issue, I always speak my mind with confidence.

I have been tempted to let my political views shape my social life in terms of who I interact with of consider friends, but that would make me into a hypocrite.

The difference between me and the Leftists is that I don't mind debating any social- or political issue. They do. They usually end up removing me on Facebook and not talking to me again. Their loss.
>>
>>78884848
the kicker is that foreign migrants barely represent and support american values.
I honestly think we should just cut the yearly amount of immigration drastically.
>>
>>78884848
>American values

Get the fuck out of here with that shit.
>>
File: 1428543355059.jpg (2 MB, 3112x2338) Image search: [Google]
1428543355059.jpg
2 MB, 3112x2338
>>78879078
Thank you for your service, anon.
>>
>>78885068
its not funny. White men are the biggest victims on this planet.
>>
>>78885110
That is more true than you know, but /pol/ doesn't represent our values at all. At all, they totally destroy them.

You don't give a fuck about them because they have ethnic similarity to you, though.
>>
>>78878462
Yea i said i dont like refgees and my black sjw girlfriend broke up with me. not that bad of a deal.
>>
>>78878462
Everyone is inherently racist. Even the people who say they aren't racist are, like Donald Trump haters. They assume that all Mexicans are Hispanic, all Hispanics are illegal immigrants and all Muslims are from the Middle East.
>>
File: 1466644946685.jpg (134 KB, 795x785) Image search: [Google]
1466644946685.jpg
134 KB, 795x785
>>78878462
Whole family is hispanic, except dad (racemix). Call people niggers and spics all the time. My sister has a black friend who went on a rant about blacks and hispanics kek

fucking love this town tbqh
>>
>>78885327
nice assumption.
>>
>>78879078
When I was in a LRRP Team for the Army, we did a JTF-6 mission with Arizona BP.

All during the briefing, the BP guys kept referring to illegals as "Tonks".

Finally, I broke down and asked, "Why do you guys call them Tonks?"

He looked at me, pulled out an 18 inch steel maglite, smacked it onto his palm, and said, "Tonk."

We all laughed and laughed.
>>
It just depends where you are at autist.

>at country club
>only black guy is the cook
>everyone racist as fuck if hes not around

>Same people at work
>would never dream of saying anything even slightly racist
>>
My parents are pretty redpilled.

Mum is very redpilled thanks to me desu, Dad still has some cucked lefty views. I'll get to him sooner or later.

I have three good friends that get the redpill too. I can be over-the-top racist around them and they just laugh about it and sometimes they say they agree.
>>
>>78885255
>I believe in the American values that I AGREE WITH

Get the fuck out of our country please.
>>78885288
1. No they aren't. God damn you sound like a cuck too. Blacks get shot for living in the wrong place at 10 years old, Natives were born on the worst peices of land in the USA. Mexicans who want to be good Americans are told to get the fuck out. White people get called racist and if they are famous they lose money. Not the worst
2. I got my ass beat regularly for being white in lower Phoenix. Ganged up on, still held my own, not a fucking victim you child.
3. You are the victim of marrying a whore and being too stupid to realize it. Next time don't go for whichever girl you think is hot. Meet her for who she is.
>>
>>78885752
My mom was a die-hard Democrat for most of my life.

When she saw the footage of the mob attacking the Trump rally in California, she said, "What a bunch of animals."

She already didn't like Hillary Clinton, but she just wasn't going to vote. Now she's voting for Trump.

The Leftist mobs are too stupid to realize that their attacks are only turning neutrals against them. Anyone that would support what they are doing is already on their side.
>>
>>78886010
Yep. let them keep making themselves look bad I say. They're doing our work for us.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 507x386) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 507x386
The term "racist" holds no meaning anymore.

I express opinions based on fact and judge people based on their actions. some people call me racist and I don't care. The color of one's skin means nothing to me.
>>
>>78884848
Bullshit. We've had strict quotas on immigration before. We should do it again.
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 539x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 539x960
>>78878462
I used to be able to completely conceal my thoughts, but I've become so tired of all this bullshit that I can hardly stand near a nigger or spic without wanting to shout them down and kick their teeth in
>>
I don't even hang out with people I can't be the least bit racist with. Hell I watched Key and Peele with my black friend, I was suprised he said he liked it so we just decided to watch it.

Like I know I'm watching inexcusable stuff ... but it's funny. That's why it's funny. That's why I come here.
>>
>>78885917
>agree with me or get out

Blow me. You ain't shit.
>>
>>78886466
Do it the right way then, and don't bitch if you dont get your way.
>>
>>78878462
I am openly a race traitor in real life, just like I am on pol

It's the canadian way
>>
File: 6643332.jpg (256 KB, 960x1279) Image search: [Google]
6643332.jpg
256 KB, 960x1279
>>78878462
in Russia u can be openly racist. Russia is the country of freedom lel.
>>
>>78879078
You also never said the word "spic" openly during that time. Being that half of the border patrol agents are fucking Hispanic. And you seem like a bit of a pussy claiming to have shot someone when you probably sat your fat ass at a desk.
>>
>PePe means
it's a meme you dip
>>
>>78886690
Just add Latin America to the ban and then this law is literally perfect.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1924
>>
>>78886642
>Agree with me or get out

That's what you are saying to legal Mexican Americans, I'm just pointing it out.

You aren't very worthwhile either, just sitting around crying about Mexicans and proving just how badass and powerful your race is crying like a baby all damn day because you aren't about to go out there and defend yourself because that would be hard.
>>
File: german pessimism.jpg (35 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
german pessimism.jpg
35 KB, 512x512
>>78878462
I show my powerlevel, but not without constraint.

I studied and now work in product design engineering, a field that is devoid of much progressive politics. I hang around with engineers and less so loud liberal "designer types". So here topics on race rarely come up, if at all.

However I also studied Cultural Studies with Philosophy and of course social justice found its way into a few courses. Especially memorable was the module "Intercultural Relations". The professor was a bona fide turbomarxist who told us he lived with communes during the RAF time. The first page of his script said that the module is successful if the student understands that a homogeneous society is a myth and that pluralism is desirable. My paper for that module was on the benefits of the ethnonationalist state.

There was also a university project of political background that required a written test and an interview. In both lefty type of topics came up and I argued my points sincerely.

I openly tell my opinion on immigration and so on, if asked on it, but I rarely shove it down someone else throat by own initiative.

Once I told a date what I thought of feminism when she said she votes Green.

In this whole process I redpilled my entire family. My sister is a borderline case... she's not a marxist now at least. Moderate inoffensive social democrat. I also lost my best friend who unironically thought, just 2 or 3 months ago (its hard having illusions even in the CURRENT YEAR desu), that most immigrants hold university titles with at least 10% having PhDs.
Besides the fact that I'd even against skilled immigrants, that thought alone is deep denial and I don't regret being steadfast.

I started writing articles for conservative/right wing online newspapers, albeit under a pseudonym and plan to join the AfD as an active lobbying member.

Why? Because Politics became my passion over the years and now I hope for a career in it. Be authentic.
>>
>>78886892
Yep, but if it doesn't pass, cry cry cry about it.
>>
>>78886809
>"""""freedom"""""
>>
I openly make "racist" jokes and comments to my friends, family, and some coworkers, backing them up with facts and objective truth. Living in The South has its merits, desu.
>>
>>78887089
Oh piss off try it in Jersey. This place is the opposite of an echochamber, you can fart wrong and it turns into a fight.
>>
>>78886899
Please, point out where I said that.

I'll wait.
>>
>>78878462
Yes
No
>>
>>78879078
Thank you for your service.
>>
>>78886518
Jesus Christ, look at that image! The pink pistols are over reacting a bit in the wake of the Orlando shooting, don't you think? You shouldn't need that much firepower to take a dick up the ass.
>>
Only to people I know.
I'll honestly state my opinions on rapefugees and niggers if asked or if the conversation goes that way.

I avoid all political discussion with people I don't know because I have better things to do than get yelled at by some cucks.
>>
File: before after.png (767 KB, 889x415) Image search: [Google]
before after.png
767 KB, 889x415
>>78886949
I also do some night-time propaganda activism. Why? Because I'm a bookish grey mouse with a dull life who enjoys doing what's right (in my opinion) and I need the adrenaline from time to time.

Pic related is a curious case. The poster informed of a false rape claim where a nigger was accused to have raped a girl. My information listed several false stories that supported the left and that got uncovered as well as a lot of info regarding immigration as a whole.

I really wish I was part of a group that participates seriously in activism. A group that is unconditionally nationalist while not being bonehead NPD types.
>>
>>78887247
The contentious condescending quote is finally here. I imagine you folding your arms and and titling your head ever so slightly. Bye
>>
File: Z-man.gif (2 MB, 434x254) Image search: [Google]
Z-man.gif
2 MB, 434x254
>>78878882
If only niggers had that idea!

Oh wait..
>>
File: polio.jpg (79 KB, 403x450) Image search: [Google]
polio.jpg
79 KB, 403x450
>>78878462
I live in the Deep South, so I can say a lot of racist shit in front of a lot of people I know, but all within reason.

I definitely get away with more than I assume I would in a butthurt progressive city.
>>
>>78887480
Cuckold detected
>>>/reddit/
>>
I am. And it hasn't changed any relationships, in fact, trough statistics I've shown others I'm right on issues of race. So yeah.
>>
>>78887480
>I realize that I have no idea what the fuck I'm talking about.

Imagine what you like, you're still full of shit.
>>
>>78879078
noice
>>
File: 1459883047253.jpg (146 KB, 750x825) Image search: [Google]
1459883047253.jpg
146 KB, 750x825
>>78878462
yes
casual racism is completely normal here, I don't think I had a single night out in my life where jew / black jokes didn't come up after a few rounds

but I'll be honest I probably wouldn't have the balls to do it if I actually knew / interacted with any blacks or muslims

exception to this are jews but I think making fun of them is more of a joke here than an actual fear like with immigrants. I've never seen anyone get offended by jew jokes in my life.

btw I'm an English major (don't bully) and I literally unironically live in the jewish district of BP
>>
File: chewing intensifies.gif (212 KB, 189x189) Image search: [Google]
chewing intensifies.gif
212 KB, 189x189
>>78886809
>Russia is the country of freedom lel.
>>
>>78878462
I call niggers "wassup my nigger!" in public places like malls, no one really gives a fuck.we even BTFO 1/4 chinks in the uni by calling them "chiniggers".
>>
Aussie in Tokyo. Was in a bar a few nights back, some fucking yank had a mind to tell me that he's happy the au gov gave back land to the abos. I fucking exploded with the full force of my irl shitposting and alcoholism. I proceeded to call everyone cunts and talk about how abos aren't even human. Some slut tried to tell me to leave but fuck her the dumb slut. No one did anything to me, my mate who was there said he'd never seen an entire bar hate me. Fuck and there were jews there to so i fucking called them out. That's a standard night on the piss though.
>>
I made black jokes to black people today
>>
File: 1461800268481.jpg (38 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1461800268481.jpg
38 KB, 657x527
>>78878843
I don't associate with anyone on the affirmative action list out of principal. If i'm forced into close proximity with them, i scheme to ruin their lives.

I watched a coal burning ant do serious damage to my family. I was born in the racism, molded by it.
>>
File: 1466994507751.png (2 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
1466994507751.png
2 MB, 1334x750
>>78878462
I'm as "racist" here as I am in front of my wife. I think open door migration is terrible and third worlders are inherently retarded on average.
>>
>>78881274
They know the democrats use them as tools. All they have to do is nod their heads to the libshit propaganda, and they will get welfare, and public schools promoting race mixing(so their family can genetically upgrade with white genetics). They are here to destroy our society, and steal our genetics.
>>
The old black fucker next door is openly racist against me despite me never having interacted with him at all
He barks about white people when he's in his room, fucker is too stupid to know that cheap apartments have thin walls
>>
File: 1.gif (763 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
763 KB, 600x400
>>78878462

When you realize being an anti-"""Racist""" is actually practising glorified suicide.
>>
>>78887665
*aunt lol
>>
>>78880508

>boarder control tac team

Care to talk more about this senpai? Majoring in CJ and IT and want to go to graduate school to work on a masters of counter terrorism.

Always wanted to work for a 3 letter agency but never heard of this
>>
>>78887860
cool. i thought of making a similar simulation.
>>
>>78879078

Good work but why would you quit? I'd kill spics for free if I could but getting paid? Shit, sounds like a good gig.
>>
>>78878462

You ever hear a normal person talking about choosing a house or neighborhood because of "good schools" or wishing they could afford somewhere with "good schools"?

Yes that's everyone with kids who isn't on probation.

This means "I don't want to send my kid around a bunch of blacks and browns because they're stupid and violent."

Everyone is racist or stupid. SJWs are just people that think that OTHER white people should enjoy being carjacked or stabbed by minorities while they themselves drink mochaiattos.
>>
>>78887860
what is this, Portubro?
>>
>>78878882

Whatever taconigger. You're a 5 foot tall violent retard like the rest of your people.
>>
>>78887860
What is this simulation and how exactly does it work. Something with resources and the way they are distributed by color?
>>
>>78878462
In my personal life I run my mouth off all the time. I'm mates with plenty of Maoris and know a few islanders but they see any pakeha or poms who aren't openly racist as disingenuous.
Especially because brown people here are easily the most racist. Infact one of my mates I drink with is half pooinloo and half germanic-kike (rare mongrel) is easily the most 'offensive' person I know, simply because he never gets called out.

At work I try to be politically correct about Chinese because my supervisor has a chink wife and the product we manufacture is almost entirely for the Chinese Market, however he isn't closed minded about the potential harm the Chinese could do to our economy, and he absolutely hates brown skinned people, lefties and politically correctness. We also have a qt chinkess in the office but she is nice and super respectful to employees, knowing she would not be capable of running exporting operations if not for our work on the factory floor. The rest of my coworkers on the factory floor are also white kiwis and always joke about a guy i replaced who was apparently a worthless wog. The company owner is an old kiwi fulla who loves making money from wealthy Chinese, and adores the All Blacks (half the team are fobs/Maoris) but he absolutely abhors leftwing politics. Probably even more than me, given that he has a lot more riding on the economy.

Ironically the fact I interact with whoever and give honest opinions, probably technically means i'm not actually racist. In fact if racism wasnt such a big media story I doubt I would consider it an issue at all. For me its more important to take pride in ones own race and ancestry than to denigrate others. Its only by leftys that ive been called out for being a "bigot", but even part of that is just from purposefully winding them up. There is nothing tastier than the salt of lefty tears when they overhear me telling racist jokes to brown people and unironically try to tell me off.
>>
>>78879078
Where do i sign up? Serious question.
>>
>>78878786
How did his penis and scrotum fall out of his jeans?
>>
>>78878462
I let some redpill powerlevel show because my mom posted that pic of the nigger who said something like "if all black males applied for carry permits racists whites would pass gun control".

Not sure how this pan out.
>>
>>78888477
That guy is a fucking retard. You HAVE to learn Spanish to be in the Border Patrol and will work with many Mexican-American agents. That is the reality of it.
>>
>>78888517
They were out before he fell.
>>
File: 8.jpg (96 KB, 720x546) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
96 KB, 720x546
>>78888292
>>78888352
>The Evolutionary Dominance of Ethnocentric Cooperation
http://jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html

A graphical representation of a simulation with the goal to predict which strategy would enable a society to prosper and survive in the long run. Unsurprisingly, Ethnocentrism ("""Racism""") always won.

Racism is a shield and a tremendous evolutionary advantage; natural selection will perpetually always make sure of that in the end, eliminating anything else in the process (i.e. the real question is whether it is your ethnocentrism or other populations' ethnocentrism that will survive and live on, anything else is expunged from existence).

>tl;dr

So called anti-"""Racists""", anti-"Islamophobes", "humanitarians" and other sensible souls have failed to realize the road to Hell is paved with good intentions, and so, are effectively literally promoting their own and their respective people's extinction (See also: Tragedy of the commons).
>>
>>78878609

Get out, northerner.
>>
>>78888673

Any other requirements?
>>
>>78888709
Thanks for the link. In the current context, I suppose the "traitors" are the useful idiots like lefties, sjws and antifa. The average Joe slob westerner is probably still a "humanitarian."
>>
>>78888709
fascinating. Reminds me of the mouse experiment endgame
>>
>>78878609
When im getting my 4am coffee at the 911 and two somalis are chilling out front. I keep a keen eye
>>
>>78878462
Yes nobody cares, it's motherfucking Israel cuck
>>
>>78889668
Link to that? Like a wiki article or something?
>>
>>78889327
Of course there is a lot of training involved before and after joining. I just was trying to illustrate that it is not going out and murdering illegals with some White buds. You could be sent to the Northern Border and not see many Mexicans at all. Maybe you could stop guys like this: cbsnews.com/news/authorities-3-missing-women-met-same-man-online/
>>
>>78888888
>>
>>78889758
he means the mouse city experiment, but i think he's confused because it draws different conclusions
>>
File: 1434911545518.jpg (321 KB, 1000x1503) Image search: [Google]
1434911545518.jpg
321 KB, 1000x1503
>>78887665
Who is the grin ch with a gun, and why does he wear the mask
>>
I only hire white people.
>>
>>78878786

1936 again? You cunts prepared to get fucked in the ass one more time?
>>
I love reading what racists and nazis have to say on internet. I truly do. And I hoping that some shit will happen IRL so we can get rid of you cunts again. This time for ever.
>>
>>78878462
I don't talk any race thing in real life.

Japanese tend to care about nationality than race.
>>
>>78879078
You'd be in a prison cell if you actually shot a wetback crossing the border, the media would have a field day with a story like that, nice try though with your shitty role playing.
>>
File: 1404408988571.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1404408988571.gif
3 MB, 480x270
>>78890648
>slovenia
Have you ever been to a place with a lot of niggers?
Why are you so adamant to defend them and destroy your country?
I can get being brainwashed and not being able to see the facts.
But you have access. Why do you deny reality so hard?
>>
>>78881107
Dont be another nigger breaking the Law. Why is this so hard to figure out?
>>
>>78878882
I don't believe you, just another lying brown faggot who wants to pretend his worthless life has value...absolutely disgusting
>>
>>78880397
I'M A BOILING POT OF FRIENDSHIP
>>
I'm an old fart… I can remember when there was an understanding among lefties and righwingers, that any wacko could say ANYTHING in the U.S.

It was a point of pride that even total freaks could say whatever the hell they wanted and they could organize a public event without anything but a counter protest.

The left has the upper hand now, so they feel they can throw that free speech stuff in the trash bin. It isn't working to their advantage anymore.

I bet any money there will be subtle but increasing pressures on internet freedom too.

The US is the only nation now the has solid freedom for right of centre views… other countries have had their's chiselled away with all sorts of 'harassment' and 'hate speech' laws.
>>
I'm open to the point where I'll let my friends in on my "racist" views but always make sure there's actual facts or reasons behind it.

Only an idiot would openly be like "fuck niggers, gas the kikes", even though that's how I feel.

Normies just can't handle some power levels.
>>
File: image.jpg (834 KB, 964x1513) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
834 KB, 964x1513
>>78879239
You were this guy, weren't you?
>>
>>78887516
Jacksonville,Florida reporting in.
You can pretty much call it how you see it and nobody gives a fuck
See a bunch of niggers selling dimebags of weed outside of a winn-dixie? They're niggers
See a black man taking care of his children? Thats a black man.
>>
>>78879239
only thing being mowed around here is my lawn

by you
>>
File: pajeets.png (133 KB, 383x231) Image search: [Google]
pajeets.png
133 KB, 383x231
>>78878462
Hmmm, seems to affect me rather negatively.

For example, with a group of techies, there is quite a bit of smug talk about how pathetic pajeets are trying to get you with telemarketing and the like. I point out that this kind of thing is not cute at all, that it get much worse when the same kind of shit is pulled by immigrated pajeets, when they can hound you much more personally, and the response I get is "oh good, you've gotten that out of your system, it's over, yay!" Nope, the bastard returned to bug that particular group, we got into a spat, and some selfappointed do-gooders took his side. Shit.
>>
>>78883970
desu ending citizenship just by being born here would do more good than any wall could have
fuck anchor babies
>>
>>78879078
Ex navy seal here, nothing to say just wanted to let you guys know
>>
>>78878882

MEXICO IS A COUNTRY OF PEACE AND TOLERANCE

isn't this just proving Trump's point, that you faggots are violent monkeys?
>>
>>78878462
Yes
No
>>
>>78890484
>>78890648
I thank Kek everyday that I'm not eastern European.
>>
File: 1449662539664.jpg (42 KB, 495x636) Image search: [Google]
1449662539664.jpg
42 KB, 495x636
>>78890000
First time getting quads.
No one gives a shit.
>>
>>78884224
>>78884488

Pretty sure nigger don't have the patience to wait till later to jump you if you call them by their name.
>>
File: 1466521714266.jpg (22 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1466521714266.jpg
22 KB, 400x400
ITT faggots using proxies and merely pretending to be retarded
>>
>>78878462
Only with family. Keep your powerlevel hidden OP. Running around saying you hate niggers won't end well no matter how you slice it
>>
>>78878462
Yeah, everyone's racist here now - it's great.
>>
>>78878786
>implying soros cares who wins as long as chaos is created
>>
>>78878462
It's not racist if it's true
>>
>>78878462
No, I pretend to be left at work. I'd like to keep it, thank you very much.
>>
>>78890648
I apologize for this cuck, as a Slovene living in America.
>>
>>78878462
So what they are saying is that rather than confront someone on an intellectual level they will instead immediately resort to violence, proving that they are incapable of reasoning?
Sounds correct to me.
>>
File: T [Thinking] F [Feeling].png (95 KB, 608x1199) Image search: [Google]
T [Thinking] F [Feeling].png
95 KB, 608x1199
>>78889580
>>78889668

This brings us to our next question:

How come leftists are so ridiculously and disproportionately OK with this collectively suicidal nihilism (I call this peculiar phenomenon 'Suicidalism')? How are they OK with seeing themselves, their ethnicity and their race being reduced to nothing more than food - metaphorical manure - which they hope will miraculously provide enough nourishment to bring about "le graet worldwide utopia xDDD"?

George Orwell was also very much aware of this extremely dangerous phenomenon (because it's implications will go far beyond just affecting them personally):
>So much of left-wing thought is a kind of playing with fire by people who don't even know that fire is hot.

The reason is that the leftists, SJWs and Antifa are primarily driven by feelings, not the rational thinking process (self-perpetuation - which is life's most fundamental imperative, interests, etc.); this is why everything from our mass media to all levels of education are now so systematically invested in bombarding the population with constant emotional propaganda (appeal to emotion, appeal to pity, etc.), which is why in so many cases, even if we ejaculate the most bulletproof, truthful and well-sourced argumentation in existence all over their faces, many of them will still completely ignore it and come up with half-assed fallacies/grasping at straws as a psychological defence mechanism to ease their cognitive dissonance, as Bezmenov explained:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLqHv0xgOlc
>>
>>78879239
Estas bien pendejo, eres chilango verdad?
>>
>>78890484
Reds would have got rekt if the US didn't support them
>>
>>78878882
PACO LEAVEEEE
>>
>>78878462
Might have revealed my power level picking up the kids from school on Friday.
Walked in singing Royal Britannia.
>no-one's said anything, but getting many dirty looks from the buthurt liberals dropping their kids off.
>>
File: 1465054422998.jpg (75 KB, 593x594) Image search: [Google]
1465054422998.jpg
75 KB, 593x594
>>78893016
>primarily driven by feelings, not the rational thinking process

That's exactly what public school does to people as well.
>>
>>78891871

Feeling goes both ways amero.
>>
>>78878462

ya just can't go around saying you hate niggers, we're beyond that now

if you work with dark skin types you need to marginalise them, prevent them from getting work opportunities, makes sure they do more work than the white people, while at the same time smiling and saying you love diversity
>>
>>78893016
This is why you never take anti-racists seriously, or associate with them. They are adherents to a death cult, which is always looking for new members.

>>78891986
If we push hard enough our positions will become mainstream. Then the government is forced to accommodate them. It's important to be as open as you can with this kind of stuff.
>>
1 post by op you retards.
>>
>>78894664
I'm not even a nazi. Hitler was a socialist who led his people into death. I just laugh at cucks like you getting wrecked.
>>
>>78878462
Yes. I got sick of the openly racist anti-white shit being spewed on Facebook, so I started posting statistics of Black and Hispanic crime, and pointed out those who were defending those scum lived in homeowners association developments with security and walls. I get free food at a restaurant that an acquaintance owns who saw my postings and we've become friends.
>>
File: corn rows.jpg (611 KB, 1200x1185) Image search: [Google]
corn rows.jpg
611 KB, 1200x1185
>>78894696
kek
>>
>>78894859
ΒΈ
Racist, nazis.. same ol same ol... you will be on the other side when shit hits the fan and as always you will lose. Just hope it happens before I die, so I get to participate in it.
>>
>>78894765
>>78894765
>>78894765
stop replying you fucking mongoloids

also saged
>>
>I made a poo in loo joke in front of my Indian family once
But other then that I'm too autistic to be racist
>>
>>78878462
I was gonna get some food from a snack bar only to come back home with nothing, because the owner was moroccan
>>
>>78879239
FEET
TALLER
>>
>>78878462
Yeah, my friends know I hate da joos and that I think the West purposely meddles in the Middle East to appease our shekel overlords. They're cool about it.
>>
>>78887860
WHAT'S THE NAME OF THAT. ANOTHER PORTUBRO PUT THAT IN ANOTHER THREAD A WHILE AGO.
LINK. NOW
>>
File: reagan_salutes.jpg (72 KB, 273x344) Image search: [Google]
reagan_salutes.jpg
72 KB, 273x344
>>78879078

Thank you for your service.
>>
>>78880937
too much of a pussy in real life so he talks shit to mexicans online behind anonimity instead
>>
I am racist in everything I do in real life, because I choose not to hang out or be around people whose default setting is loud, violent and abrasive.
>>
>>78878462

Yes, race realism is the normal here.
>>
>>78899322
>I choose not to hang out or be around people whose default setting is loud, violent and abrasive.
So you don't hang out with other Americans?
>>
>>78903944
pretty much
>>
File: image.jpg (407 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
407 KB, 1600x1600
>>78878882
Pic related Jesus
Go home
>>
all the goddamn time. I am pretty much hated by half the school, but most of the other white men see me as a hero, so it has its benefits. At first I was scared to do it, but the niggers think I will lynch them or something and avoid me in the hallways, and once you start doing it, you don't even think twice. Speak your mind, it is worth it bros
>>
>>78879078
Thank you for your service anon.
>>
>PePe means
>>
File: 1466212084165.jpg (51 KB, 600x656) Image search: [Google]
1466212084165.jpg
51 KB, 600x656
>>78888517
>>
>>78878462
>Are any of you actually, openly racist in real life?
Yes, many times.
>>
>>78878609
>Britain
>White
>>
>>78879239
I hope you're a troll. People like you are the reason why I can't identify with the Hispanic community
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.