[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hillary 4 inmate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 584x557) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 584x557
/pol/
The only way Trump can become president is if Hillary gets incarcelated
How can we get her ass in jail?
>>
Kek
Will Hillbill get arrested?
>>
File: 1466745649684.jpg (47 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1466745649684.jpg
47 KB, 480x480
>>78878029
>>78878096
Pedro, Paco, you read too much bullshit. MSM (Mainstream Media) does not really care about her email servers, the investigation is going nowhere. She's going to be the next president, just get used to it. Not sure why you care though.
>>
>>78878701
I am a Latino in my country but probably our mexican friends here are either legal residents or ave family that is legal there thus they know that if trump does not gets elected Gringolandia will get as shifty as Mejico
>>
File: hillary will be indicted.jpg (88 KB, 500x427) Image search: [Google]
hillary will be indicted.jpg
88 KB, 500x427
Not going to happen.

Enjoy eight years of President Hillary Clinton. She'll probably send more weapons to the cartels.
>>
File: 1458271055096.png (57 KB, 302x123) Image search: [Google]
1458271055096.png
57 KB, 302x123
>>78879764
Steal more far right memes, you dim cunt.
>>
>>78879850
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>78880145
that was originally a right wing meme
>>
>>78878029
>Mexican still believes in the rule of law for the upper class.

She didn't steal money from rich people and she wasn't caught with a bloody murder weapon on camera while yelling "I did it! I killed them all!"
>>
>>78878701
Doesn't matter what the media cares about.

A literal indictment will sink her like the Bismarck.
>>
>>78878029
>How can we get her ass in jail?
She is never going to jail, she will seize power after the election
>>
>>78878029
She keeps killing people.

http://nypost.com/2016/06/23/ex-un-general-assembly-chief-dies-amid-bribery-scandal/
>>
>>78880805
MOM he stole my meme!
>>
>>78878029
>Call anonymous
>they track a
L the bullshit she does
>every single lie
>every single deleted email
>they leak that Bush did indeed do 9/11
>they're both sentenced to death by the Supreme Court
>entire Middle East nuked to nonexistence
>trump is elected
>we mine the Christ out of the Middle East
>USA buys out every singe last square inch of land
>we have ascended
>>
>>78880805
1. It was from the Onion, which is NOT a right-wing website.

2. I don't see anyone complaining about how /pol/ has hijacked Pepe into a right-wing deity. Or how Wojak was turned into a man of feels in to a meme of cuckoldry.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.