[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brexit Expertly Destroyed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Just came across this comment on a Jon Oliver video. It seems like you bigots might learn a thing or two from this young protege.
All in all, this REALLY made me stop and think about the foolish decisions of Brexit voters.
>>
>>78877536
SkyData: Voter Turnout
18-24: 36%
25-34: 58%
35-44: 72%
45-54: 75%
55-64: 81%
65+: 83%

I wonder how that maps to population size?
>>
>>78877914
>Old people angry about immigrants taking jobs
>They're all on pension and don't have jobs anyway
>>
>>78877536

fools calling other people fools. clearly this is just about "identifying as European" to these millenial faggots.

nothing else. they will use any and all bullshit they can find to justify the fact that they want to cross any border they want and feel apart of some progressive superstate.

everything else be damned. but the fact is that they are not Europeans first, they are British citizens, and being British is more important than being beholden to autocratic rulers you cannot veto. Where is their argument against the nation state? Where is their counter argument to fiat rule of the elites in Brussels? Why are they so willing to accept the rule of non natives? this is a serious breakdown of education. they've been brainwashed.
>>
>>78878451
>25-34
>old
>>
>>78877536

I'm sorry I took the time to even read that OP. It's just the same old bullshit regurgitated for the thousandth time. The EU was a doomed organization to begin with. All that the Brits have done is to to deal with its inevitable collapse now (and on their own terms), instead of later, against their will, in a state of global pandemonium.

And also... I don't give a shit what a bunch of ignorant kids with no life experience have to say about anything. If it was an issue of such great importance to them, then you have to wonder why they didn't turn out in greater numbers to vote on it.

Tl:dr... Cry more faggots.
>>
>>78877536
>this comment
>on a John Oliver video
damn my dude, someone's not trying too hard
>>
>>78877536
why don't they just migrate to germany?
>>
>>78877536
the boomers in the 70's said that once the old people died they could finally make progress towards a progressive utopia

guess what happened
>>
>>78877536
Why do they act like they're going to be holocausted just because they left the EU. Are these kids so whipped they believe the entire world is out to get them?
>>
sure is 2015 in here
>>
>>78877536

Oh the millennials, lazy pieces of shit they are.....

>free education
Nope

>secure jobs
No

>gold plated pensions
Negative

>a decent retirement age
HAHAHA

>affordable housing
At the time it sure as hell wasn't

>social mobility
No idea what the fuck this is

>affordable insurance rates
Debatable

>securable mortgages
Guess you weren't around in the early 80's when interest rates were >20%
>>
>>78877536

>Poster claims everything was fine when kids living off gov'mint money with no responsibilities
>The adults running everything didn't think it was rosey

I wonder whom is right here. The kids that aren't in retirement and didn't work their entire lives or fight wars, or the ones that did.

Really makes you think.
>>
>>78877536
>a comment on a video changed my mind
kill yourself.
>>
>>78877536
>We've been robbed

That's the only thing he got right.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.