[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Boss of scandal-hit Kids Charity that wasted £46million
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
>Boss of scandal-hit Kids Charity that wasted £46million of taxpayers cash is dropped off by a 'chauffeur' for a meal at a Michelin starred restaurant
>Camila Batmanghelidjh was the founder of the now-defunct Kids Charity
>The 53-year-old dined at Michellin-starred Pied a Terre restaurant, London
>Charity was last year investigated for allegedly wasting £46m public money

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3660946/Boss-scandal-hit-Kids-Charity-wasted-46million-taxpayers-cash-dropped-chauffeur-meal-Michelin-starred-restaurant.html
>>
>>78877258
who thought giving that money was a good idea?
>>
>>78877258
Even the balding hipster in the background is trying to figure out what she is.
>>
>>78877258
why does she dress like that?
>>
File: 1452221513079.jpg (77 KB, 887x1097) Image search: [Google]
1452221513079.jpg
77 KB, 887x1097
>>78877258
>that dress
>wearing crocs
>>
>>78880598
because its empowering
>>
do you think all of the initial fanfare about how great she and her charity were was simply payoffs to the media?

advertise something until it becomes the truth
>>
>>78877258
I'd kick that stupid looking bitch in the cunt so hard it would knock her stupid little red hat off. Then I would punch her square in the tit. Stupid looking twat.
>>
>>78880598
maybe her butt hurts
>>
>>78877258
>cant take care of her own body
>expect her to take care of your money
top kek lads, people who gave money to her charity deserved getting scammed
>>
>>78884326
>people who gave money to her charity deserved getting scammed
>that wasted £46million of taxpayers cash
>>
>>78877258

>BATMANghelidjh

Did she take his name when she ate him?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.