[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
America is white ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: ssss.png (290 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
ssss.png
290 KB, 600x600
America is amerindian faggot europeans.

lmao
>>
bait but I'll reply

The natives actually DID accept them, remember? That pic means nothing, seeing as it is completely void of any foundation in reality.
>>
>>78874805
We should range ban your ass to Saudi Arabia
>>
> says dirty t*rk
>>
>>78874805
What an excellent analogy. We should be just like the Native Americans were to the white settlers. The people nowadays saying the immigrants will just come, take our land and jobs, refuse to assimilate, and kill or maim us are crazy.
>>
File: +95+94.png (715 KB, 636x696) Image search: [Google]
+95+94.png
715 KB, 636x696
>>78875308
why not the white man in eurpe make the turk died yet¿
>>
>>78874805

LOL. Implying that master white race conquering people who were glorified nomads some how makes them refugees running from their own shit homelands.

Nice try. Europe was at it's height when it was conquering sub-cultures. Also that flag. You were already coughing up phlegm as the poor sick man of European. Sorry, man? I mean roach.
>>
>>78874805
If you're so pesky about names, why don't you change your country's name? You're definetly not Turkic.
>>
Not for about 200 years, friend.
>>
File: image.png (364 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.png
364 KB, 640x360
sage the turkroach
>>
File: turkeyiswhite.jpg (93 KB, 870x534) Image search: [Google]
turkeyiswhite.jpg
93 KB, 870x534
>>78875308
>>
AD HOMINEM POSTING TO HIDE AMERINDIAN MASSACRE

kek
>>
File: 1465779053984.jpg (87 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1465779053984.jpg
87 KB, 480x480
>>78875714
I cannot wait for the worldwide purge of Islam, I will fill the mass grave you're part of with pig shit/blood.
>>
>>78875908
dont care islam idiot faggot, try these
trick on the ar*bs
>>
>>78875908
god damn, that is mean. hehe
>>
File: Sa Ga Yeath Qua Pieth Tow.jpg (104 KB, 432x300) Image search: [Google]
Sa Ga Yeath Qua Pieth Tow.jpg
104 KB, 432x300
As an Englishman, I'm really fucking pissed off with the aborigines of North America, to be honest.

In the late 16th century and early 17th century my government sent a good number of Englishmen to found colonies within their lands. It's been 400 years since then and not one of those native cunts has sent us any of their colonists in return.

Are they just really fucking racist in America or what?
>>
>>78876226
4 pair, I win. But really, these guys have feelings n shit. and feelings n shit accessories.
>>
>>78874805
Looking forward to Turkey joining the EU so that all the former East European members of the Ottoman Empire (Romanians, Hungarians, Serbians etc) can immigrate to Turkey and steal all the Turkish jobs.
>>
>>78875714
That's not how you spell Armenian.
>>
>t*rksmell thinks he has any room to complain about muh stolen land muh 90 gorillion natives
>inb4 pure an*tolian heritage
>>
>>78874805
When will you be giving Constantinople back to Greece?
>>
>>78875714
You wanna talk about massacres? Okay. Armenia, Egyptian culture, North Africans, Kurds, Assyrians, Semitic people.
You're not one to talk about genocide, fucking islam reeking scum
>>
>>78874805
It would be if they had fought harder.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.