[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When Trump evicts the beaners will Americans do their shit jobs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
I know the niggers will but are there enough of them to cover all vacancies? will we have to import slavs?
>>
>>78870018
Hire low wage legal immigrants.

Please tell me how you leftists aren't fucking retarded by simultaneously wanting $15/h min wage, yet advocate for far below min wage pay for illegals.
>>
Maybe not you or me (assuming middle class), but how else do you expect poor people to reach the middle class?

This is how you debate any leftist.

you mention the stats of the black community having a 1 in 2 dropout rate and say that minority communities and poor white communities NEED those jobs that no one else wants to do.
>>
>>78870018
legal Mexican immigrants.
>>
>>78870018
Originally teenagers did those jobs.
>>
>I know the niggers will

>>niggers
>>working

top qeq
>>
Blacks will do it. I see Americans joke, but once all the 'gangsters' are forty with nothing to show for it, they'll pick beans.
>>
File: income-ethnic.jpg (786 KB, 2048x2885) Image search: [Google]
income-ethnic.jpg
786 KB, 2048x2885
>>78870018
You will do it with our careful supervision.

Then you will read mein kampf, see hitler butthurt over > muh slavs are ruling us thats not fair we wuz kangz. Then you will lose war to us and then you will be drowned by the shitskin horde from the south.
>>
>>78871850
>gangsters of any ethnicity
>growing up to be 40

lel

Most of them usually don't live to see 25
>>
>>78870018
Why? The whites are too pussy for hard labor?
>>
>>78870018
>niggers working
The point is to stop the spread of shitskins and second a lot of them back. Some still have to stay. Mexicans have to go though, they refuse to assimilate.
>>
>>78870018
yes minimum wage in lots of states is still really low

like dollars compared to what they make
>>
>>78871523
so less people will browse /pol/ then
>>
>>78870018
>Vital jobs drop low
>Companies have to bump up salary price to get more people to work because its vital
>Jobs all increase wages
>Unemployment goes down
>Americans get more money without $15 min wage.
>Middle class starts to rise again.
I don't get why liberals are so fucking stupid? do they just not have a problem solving brain?
This will fix Unemployment, Middle class crisis, Housing crisis and our economy.
>>
File: roy.jpg (55 KB, 1920x800) Image search: [Google]
roy.jpg
55 KB, 1920x800
>>78870018
Robots.
>>
>>78872694
Prices will rise too though. Will there be any real increase in wealth for the country? Probably yea, if anything it will end remittances.
>>
>>78873062
See and that's the problem with the $15 wage is it makes prices go up but keeps people still unemployed and would make it even worse.
This will make prices go up but create more American jobs. which means less poor and less government spending
>>
>>78870018
Mind (You), it'll be the illegal beaners. The legal beaners would be happy that there are more opportunities for them.

And yeah, I know plenty of Americans who'll take an oddjob for some extra cash.
>>
>>78871929
hello russia. how much value did your currency lose today?
>>
Shit jobs aren't the problem, employers using the spic loophole to pay under the federal minimum are the problem. Inb4 kike libertarians.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.