[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Since this shit was released, I've had 10+ adults ask me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52
File: th.jpg (6 KB, 160x124) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
6 KB, 160x124
Since this shit was released, I've had 10+ adults ask me if I have seen it. What in the ever living fuck is happening with society? The response is always the same when I tell them no. These are not families either but rather people around the same age

>Are you SERIOUS anon, like wtf

Is Hollywood at it again or are we just absolutely fucking brainwashed to the stupidest trends now?
>>
>>78867084
In all likelihood they were kids when the first movie came out and were excited for a sequel

in all likelihood, you're bitter as fuck about a cartoon fish movie
>>
File: 1464737992722.jpg (56 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1464737992722.jpg
56 KB, 612x612
I overhead this one poofter looking guy say he's gonna see it
>>
>>78867233
Even the first one sucked ass. Just paying to see it for "nostalgic" reasons doesn't make it better. That just means you have not grown up.
>>
>>78867233

He's got a point. You're bitter about a fish movie.

And for once, it's an animated movie not pushing some bullshit leftist agenda.

It's pushing the agenda of "stop fucking up our oceans". And that's ok.

Unfortunately it goes straight over everyone's heads, and soon, the blue tang will be extinct. I've already seen their prices skyrocket at my local reef shops. It's sad.

And unfortunately, the blue tang isn't something that breeds super easily like the clownfish. bye blue tang :(
>>
File: ZjlzDVz.jpg (188 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
ZjlzDVz.jpg
188 KB, 1080x1920
>>78867084
>mfw 18
Waiting for this.

Didn't go see Looking for Dory tho.
>>
>>78867471

Doesn't it have some dykes in a quick shot?
>>
>>78867471
The fact it's pushing ANY message at all is exactly the problem. So now that I have a grasp on what it's even about it looks like Jewywood is at it again
>>
>>78867084
Am I the only one who watched Frozen, Inside Out, etc.?
>>
>>78867084
Because it's Pixar and people always love to jump on the Pixar bandwagon.

I want the circle jerk to end too, but I don't think it will.
>>
I like to watch Disney and Pixar movies for the cool animation and music. Shit is comfy. Haven't seen Finding Dory or Zootopia yet.

Monsters university was probably the gayest movie ever tho
>>
>>78867386
I didn't like the first one
>>
>>78867084
Adults have always been childish as fuck about this stuff, it's just adults have never ordinarily been childless until recently
>>
>>78867624
Probably just to please Ellen or some shit
>>
>>78867977
....wow. That's extremely insightful.

>Little boys fifty years ago liked westerns, cars, guns, adventure, sports, and Disney shit
>Grown men fifty years ago liked westerns, cars, guns, adventure, sports, and Disney shit
>Men and women literally retain interests from childhood and simply advance them into more sophisticated forms as they age.
>tfw men are just boys but taller and with more money.

Don't believe me? Go back in time to any given military base or fortification, when the men weren't working, and toss a ball into the middle. Then just wait.

>tfw opposing sides playing soccer/football because its Christmas and we can't kill each other on Christmas.
>>
>>78867893
I'm with you on that and I just saw both last week with my younger cousins. Finding Dory was weak, the only reason it was made in my opinion was to Jew millennials with nostalgia. Zootopia was actually pretty clever.
>>
>>78867084
Pixar makes good movies every now and then

This movie however, was pure shit. Painful and obnoxious to sit through
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (38 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
38 KB, 1280x720
>"I DON'T WATCH BABY MOVIES!!! I'M AN A-ADULT"
>Masturbates to Japanese cartoons
Autism: The Thread
>>
File: image.png (542 KB, 691x980) Image search: [Google]
image.png
542 KB, 691x980
Dude I'm 24 I see movies when they're convenient
>>
>>78867632
getting kids/parents to acknowledge climate change/reef damage is a pretty good message
>>
>>78869538
>He has no experience in government
>He doesn't know anything about foreign or domestic policy
>He wants to destroy freedom of speech
>Wants to deport millions of people
>Wants to violate religious liberty laws
>Thinks vaccines cause autism
>Doesn't believe in climate change
Almost like you haven't actually put any thought into this
>>
>>78867084
>Not liking a Pixar sequel that has been anticipated for 14 years.

I bet you watch anime you degenerate weeb.
>>
>>78867587
Oh my kek. I am a very happy man right now.
>>
>>78867624

Not really. Nothing explicitly implies they're lesbians or even romantically interested in each other
>>
>>78869923
>he wants to destroy freedom of speech
cite it faggot
>wants to deport millions of people
Its called enforcing immigration laws
>violate religious liberty laws
Except a travel ban is legal. you're not a citizen, you're not on US soil, you don't have any rights you're guaranteed in this country
>>
>>78867084
Ask them if they are voting Hillary
Then laugh and walk off
>>
>>78867301
hope that faggot burns!!!
>>
>>78868673
>Liking Zootopia
>Literally riddled with SJW and feminist propaganda
>>
>>78867893
>monster university was the gayest thing ever.
Come on anon that was one of the better pixar movies in recent years.
>>
File: bye bye jesus.jpg (133 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
bye bye jesus.jpg
133 KB, 400x400
"What would Dory do?"
>>
>>78870283
>cite it faggot
http://www.politico.com/blogs/on-media/2016/02/donald-trump-libel-laws-219866

>wants to deport millions of people
I don't give a shit about legality. Just because something is legal doesn't mean it's smart or good.

>Except a travel ban is legal

>Make a law that says Muslims can't come into country
This isn't a law regarding religion! Nevermind that it regards religion
>Pass law allowing gays to get married
"WHAT ABOUT MY RELIGIOUS FREEDOM?!?!"
Truly retarded people
>>
>>78870524
>Zootopia
>>Literally riddled with SJW and feminist propaganda

now I know what my wife meant when she said it was too scary for our kids to watch it
>>
>Saying this as you post on an image forum originally intended for discussing japanese animation
>>
>>78870524
Did you watch it or are you just shitposting. I saw Angry Birds last week too and I was extremely disappointed /pol/. It turned out that the pigs weren't Muslim and they actually were evil white colonialists. Zootopia was the far better movie in terms of message and story telling.
>>
File: 1465060365135.png (144 KB, 340x320) Image search: [Google]
1465060365135.png
144 KB, 340x320
Just say "No, I don't have kids" to them. Even if you know they don't have kids either.
>>
>>78867084
have they mentioned this yet to you OP?
>>
>>78870865
>we shouldn't have to follow the law if it hurts our feefees
They've got no fucking rights, they aren't citizens. As long as we aren't oppressing their human rights there's no reason for us not to ship them off.
>>
>>78869923
>>He has no experience in government
So? George Washington had no experience of government before he, y'know, founded your country and laid out its defining principles and became its first president for two consecutive terms.
>>He doesn't know anything about foreign or domestic policy
How do you know?
>>He wants to destroy freedom of speech
Citation needed
>>Wants to deport millions of people
Why is this bad?
>>Wants to violate religious liberty laws
This is potentially bad, but then again a lot of Muslims are desperate to kill all of you.
>>Thinks vaccines cause autism
It's not been disproven. Expert opinions keep changing.
>>Doesn't believe in climate change
*doesn't believe climate change is as man-made as the supporters (many of which are corporations who just happen to be making billions of dollars in profit from climate change) say it is.
>>
>>78870865

>I don't give a shit about legality. Just because something is legal doesn't mean it's smart or good.

>Fuck borders and laws

Typical leftist.
>>
>>78869923
this post actually describes Obama
>>
>>78867084
>someone says they don't like an animated children's movie
>well you're just bitter!
/pol/ really is inhabited by 12 year olds
>>
>>78870016
Better than this fish faggotry you fucking mutt.
>>
>>78867632
>any media supporting any narrative making people think in any way shape or form is a problem

???
>>
>>78870016
Ponyo was better than this crap
>>
>>78867680
With you bro! Modern animation is fucking beautiful and ridiculously expressive.
>>
>>78871683
Maybe they're like that show about the two middle aged bffs who raise a kid together. I don't remember what it's called. But both the women are pretty attractive imo.
>>
>>78873451
>So? George Washington had no experience of government before he, y'know, founded your country and laid out its defining principles and became its first president for two consecutive terms.
Yes he did. He ran the Continental Army and was a delegate to several Continental Congresses.

>How do you know?
Because he's said nothing but nonsense everytime he's been asked. He's either ignorant or playing some sort of demented con game, which is arguably worse.

>Citation needed
>I want to open up libel laws so I can sue and bully people who write mean things about me

>Why is this bad?
It's an economic nightmare, that's why.

>This is potentially bad, but then again a lot of Muslims are desperate to kill all of you.
Well that'd be nice if we didn't have a constitution that directly forbade any and all sort of government action against religion. Rather disturbing he doesn't feel compelled to acknowledge the first amendment.

>It's not been disproven. Expert opinions keep changing.
Yeah, no. That's nonsense.

>*doesn't believe climate change is as man-made as the supporters (many of which are corporations who just happen to be making billions of dollars in profit from climate change) say it is.
Well that's just silly. You're silly Anon.
>>
>>78867632
You can't enjoy something because it's pushing a message? Can't you just ignore that it's pushing a message and still enjoy it?
>>
File: 1464305644198.png (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1464305644198.png
2 MB, 1280x720
>>78870016
>tfw The Incredibles 2 is next
fuck I've been wanting that shit since it got video games
>>
>>78867233
nu male faggot. it's a kids movie about nothing grow the fuck up.
>>
>>78870865
>I don't give a shit about legality. Just because something is legal doesn't mean it's smart or good.

But it's both. Fuck illegal immigrants

>This isn't a law regarding religion! Nevermind that it regards religion

You don't need to draft a new law to make an immigration ban you fucking retard.
>>
File: 1461547206892.jpg (216 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1461547206892.jpg
216 KB, 1280x720
>>78867084
I grew up watching Disney and Pixar films. I will keep watching them until I die or they become insufferable disjointed from the magic that made them so memorable.

I am aware the pixel jew has ensnared me in his web of nostalgia and blast advertising. I do not care. Most people cannot name 3 Presidents before Bush. Almost everyone can sing along with hakuna matata. The imprint is too strong and honestly endearing.

The story is mostly generic with some nice "action" sequences and the colors are appealing. The lesbians were short and mostly unnoticeable unless you looked for it. It could have easily been mistaken for two female friends.
>>
>>78875340
>I don't know shit about libel laws
The way it works out now is that you can say whatever the fuck you want about a public figure, even if it's untrue or slanderous to the point of being damaging. Changing that so people can't just print bullshit isn't an affront to free speech, it's affording public figures the same rights everyone else gets,

>It's an economic nightmare, that's why.
How so?

>Well that'd be nice if we didn't have a constitution that directly forbade any and all sort of government action against religion
We actually don't, just that they can't outlaw beliefs and opinions. Besides, non-citizens aren't protected by the constitution.

>Yeah, no. That's nonsense.
>Well that's just silly. You're silly Anon
Well, I'm convinced.
>>
People love Pixar shit, for some reason.

They're all the same to me. The jokes and the facial expressions, it's like they just changed some of the colors.
>>
>>78867084
I bet you went and saw the latest .star wars and marvel movie
>>
>>78876800
Pixar now does all the shit we used to make fun of Dreamworks for doing.
>>
I wonder if 2ch has threads like this about Ghibli.

Lol
>>
They go to see it so they can post on Facebook that they are "now watching Finding Dory" to show how le quirky and fun they are.
>>
>>78876510
>Besides, non-citizens aren't protected by the constitution.
That's not true in the slightest. Even if it were, the first amendment is specifically a restriction on the government, not a granting of rights.
>>
>>78870016
>been anticipated for 14 years.
Really? Pretty sure Pixar got jewed into making it thanks to contractual obligations. As far as I know they had no plans to make a sequel.

With the massive number of cash-in sequels they're planning right now (Toy Story 4 and Frozen 2 come to mind) I had assumed this was another of them.
>>
I just hate how everyone thinks Finding Nemo was the best Pixar movie. It was the worst imo

>DUDE HE TOUCHED THE BUTT LMAO
>SO RANDUM DUMB BLUE FISH LMAO
>STONER TURTLES LMAO
>>
>>78877395
Yes, restricting them from outlawing the practice or belief in a religion, not restricting them from legislating on anything that may pertain to a religion. See Reynolds v. United States.
>>
>>78867471
>not pushing some leftist bullshit agenda
Except, you know, for the lesbian couple
>>
>>78875340
>It's an economic nightmare, that's why.
You have a massive black population. A huge proportion of which are unemployed. The vicious cycle is that these people have to often resort to crime to get by, which makes them criminals if they get caught, which often precludes them from employment often in the future.

By opening the jobs up to these people by removing spic, you could massively reduce the nigger crime rates without falling into the economic nightmare of which you speak.

But no, instead don't look after your own, give them to uncounted people who will work for 2 dollars per hour and the employers who won't pay income taxes on these wages because they're not on the books. MUH ECONOMIC NIGHTMARE indeed.
>Well that'd be nice if we didn't have a constitution that directly forbade any and all sort of government action against religion
When the religion in question does believe in this constitution, and even wants to remove it entirely because of its incompatibility with their religious views and will blow themselves up along with their "enemies" or simply gun their enemies down, a choice needs to be made.
Faggot.
>Yeah, no. That's nonsense.
So why are there studies that do suggest a link?
>Well that's just silly. You're silly Anon.
Nice argument!
>>
>>78870016

How does John Lasseter's cock taste?
>>
>>78871683

>movie made by Disney/Pixar
>starring and promoted by Ellen Degeneres
>surprised there' subliminal SJW undertones to it
>surprised critics lap it up and throw praise at it
>>
>>78876980
But the internet constantly gives Pixar a pass because 'muh childhood fee-fees'

Honestly, it makes me wonder if the infantilization of the coming generations hasn't been started by Disney in order to pander to them and continue to rely on them as customers.
>>
>>78867386
Jesus Christ, were you molested as a kid or some shit?
>>
>>78877722

It's all bandwagoning. It's not a bad movie, but like the majority of Pixar film's it's been overhyped to a disgusting level.

Now The Incredibles on the other hand....
>>
>>78879968

>Now The Incredibles on the other hand....

Especially Violet Parr.
>>
>>78867084
You are American and you ask that question? Ha!
>>
File: 1465167835253.gif (2 MB, 277x342) Image search: [Google]
1465167835253.gif
2 MB, 277x342
I liked it. Would recommend. Best animated movie since Big Hero 6

>>78867624
This is a rumor. They might have wanted to do this but backed out idk...
If anything it pushed for straight families - Dory's parents
>>
File: 1464619786235.jpg (69 KB, 590x590) Image search: [Google]
1464619786235.jpg
69 KB, 590x590
>>78871683
oh shit
>>
>>78880356
>best animated movie since Big Hero 6

Is that really saying that much?

Really?
>>
File: D.jpg (93 KB, 641x481) Image search: [Google]
D.jpg
93 KB, 641x481
>>78880146
>Violet Parr
>>
>>78867680
I love Elsa.
I've never seen the movie.
>>
>>78867233
This

You need to lighten up op
>>
>>78869923
climate change =/ BILLIONS OF DOLLARS ON SOMETHING THAT MIGHT HELP MUTHA EARTH
>>
>>78867084
Go see this movie, or you're a fishist!
>>
File: 1466405166443.png (163 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
1466405166443.png
163 KB, 400x267
Bout to go watch it tomorrow
>>
>>78867587
Even Captain Pants isn't safe from Dreamwork brow.
>>
>>78875796
It's going to be a letdown man, the Incredibles was my favorite Pixar movie but there's no way they'll do it justice
>>
>>78881571
money isn't gonna solve the climate problem

hell, from my experiences, the more money you dish out, the less shit gets done.
>>
>>78881755
after BH6 I'm positive they can do it justice
>>
>>78881755
are you sure? the same team's on board. it's gonna be the same over the top spectacle the other one was.

at least I hope so.

>in b4 plot twist, Syndrome saved his memories into a computer and is now out for revenge.
>>
>>78867233
This. Finding Nemo used to be my favorite movie desu. I don't really see anything wrong with going to see the sequel as an adult..

>ITT butthurt op reveals his autism by failing to understand human emotional connections
>>
How many fucking losers do we have on /pol/?
>You're just fuckin bitter OP ;^(
It's a children's film! It should be obvious why nobody besides children would enjoy this shit. I'm not bitter. I just got over cartoons when I was a young child.
>>
It's Disney indoctrination. Andrew Stanton knows how to subtext so he gave Disney the middle finger passive aggressively.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/436732/finding-dory-political-indoctrination-pixar
>>
>>78877932
>15 seconds of 2 females not even holding hands
But anon, you ARE the screeching SJW.
>>
>>78882039
Nostalgia isn't an excuse to force other people into your favorite things. he doesn't share theirs, so why should he have to pay for a movie ticket. those Theaters are shit this day and age.

he can rent it, or wait for it to come to cable, or just pirate it like all you guys.
>>
>>78877533
Pixar did not make Frozen.
>>
>>78882386
Brave was a better movie by a mile, but god damn the Little Mermaid effect.
>>
>>78882506
In my view, starting from Cars 2, every Pixar movie has been shit.
>>
>>78867084
I wanna fuck that fish until she loses her memory!
>>
File: mcfucking-kill-yourself.jpg (21 KB, 360x261) Image search: [Google]
mcfucking-kill-yourself.jpg
21 KB, 360x261
>>78867084

>pixar film
>hollywood
>>
>>78867471
You do know the first movie caused a huge amount of families to buy tropical fish for their cunt kids only for them to die because cunt kids can't be bothered to take care of said fish. Does more harm in reality.
>>
>>78882730
So... you liked Cars? That movie was horrible.

>>78882870
Did you know real Blue Tangs could slice you? they got razor sharp tips on their tails. food for fap.
>>
File: captain-underpants-gay.jpg (210 KB, 625x885) Image search: [Google]
captain-underpants-gay.jpg
210 KB, 625x885
>>78867587
>>
>>78882975
>Pixar film
>not Hollywood

Pixar is a part of Disney, and right now Disney runs Hollywood.

So yes, sorry to shatter your little bubble of innocence that makes you think Pixar's this champion of purity..... but no, they're just as degenerate as everyone else AND they are now part of the "establishment" of the film industry.
>>
>not realizing the "omg i neeeeed to see it so nostalgic *emoji* *emoji*" normie memes are viral marketing

Pathetic nu-males. Sure, go ahead and see it. I might watch it eventually as well and I do enjoy Disney movies and shit, but that doesn't change the fact that people are being played. It's just clever advertising, though. Not some conspiracy.
>>
File: constanza.jpg (12 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
constanza.jpg
12 KB, 499x499
>>78883262
>Disney runs Hollywood.
>>
>>78883262
Pixar is a 5 hour drive away from hollywood.

but yeah, Disney blah blah.
>>
>>78883375
One of the Six major key players, and all of them work together so it stays that way.
>>
>>78883098
Could humanization of her is okay? I could shove my cock inside her tight pussy and she'll call me daddy.
>>
File: dramatically tips fedora.gif (3 MB, 390x215) Image search: [Google]
dramatically tips fedora.gif
3 MB, 390x215
>>78883470

Maybe I should have just said:
>getting butthurt over a cartoon

OP probably whines on /qa/ about ponys.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1466998372105.jpg (69 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1466998372105.jpg
69 KB, 720x960
The attachment you guys have for disney shit surprises me.

I thought you guys were rotting for more underground and batlantly better animated kino with actual messages.
>>
>>78883375
>Disney
>owns Marvel
>owns Pixar
>owns their animation department
>owns Star Wars

Yeah, it's totally unreasonable to think they are the top dog of that town... right.
>>
>>78883596
I'm just surprised there are so many Disneyfags here.

Disgusting tbqh senpai.
>>
>>78867471
there's a trans-sexual sting "ray"
>>
It is literally just a nostalgia cash in on something that most young people saw when they were younger.

No more, no less.

Of course people are going to want to see the sequel, look at all the autists that still love Nintendo well into their late 20's and 30's
>>
>>78883561
I don't know man, i would imagine her and i can't help but see her fish face.

but it's your dick, have fun.
>>
I hope they were all women...

Independence Day 2 all the way.
>>
>>78883786

>tfw Toy Story 4 could be shit but still rake in billions because of brand name alone

Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>78877932
i saw the movie expecting some marxist agenda but all i got was some half assed attempt at fan service appealing to nostalgia. it was a shitty movie but not because of its politics, because it was fucking borng
>>
>>78877932
i saw the movie expecting some marxist agenda but all i got was some half assed attempt at fan service appealing to nostalgia. it was a shitty movie but not because of its politics, because it was fucking boring
>>
>>78883618

You're acting like Hollywood made Finding Dory, though. That's fucking retarded and there's nothing wrong with the actual movie.

You're literally looking for stupid shit to complain about.
>>
>>78867084
>other people like things i don't therefore i should shun them and call them brainwashed for not being as INTJ autist" Grow up and realize people critisize people over bullshit all the time and the world isn't xontoured to obly you. if people like a fish movie then they like a fish movie. none of your fucking problem
>>
>>78883618
they also own Muppets. I was alive when Jim died, and Disney wanted to own the muppets then as well.

welp, can't say I hated the first movie. it was true to form, but the obvious disneyifcation was setting in.
>>
>>78883850
Andy was the best character in 3, too bad he's not gonna be there.
>>
>>78883786
I still like Nintendo, but they don't get a free pass. They need to stop trying to follow trends and they especially need to get rid of Treehouse.
>>
>>78867386

first one sucked but this one was pretty good. below pixar's standard quality but certainly above the disney shit tier animatinos
>>
>>78870865
>I don't give a shit about legality
Good for you, you just admitted that you value your opinions more than you value the law of the land

I'd tell you to fuck off to the Cimarron Territory, but we incorporated it a century ago
So, just fuck off instead
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 256x192
>>78882039
If someone wanted to control a person, wouldn't they want to use something that is incredibly strong to do so? (I.E. emotional connection)

The "powers that be", rather those that use media for manipulation, predictive programming and brainwashing, know very specifically how to use emotional attachment or connection to achieve desired results. I'm not saying Find Dory does this, I'm just saying be aware that emotional connection is an important tool in brainwashing. (And a number of ideas in MK Ultra experiments relied on the manipulation of emotion through external interaction or media)
>>
>>78884293
Kim seems to already taken notes. Wii U is dead, they want to make Animated Movies and branch off into other areas outside of video
games and toys. I call that taking initiative.

Treehouse will probably never go because they need american play testers. different personalities than the Japanese ones, who don't mind shit like a claw grip to play games. it's unfortunate they also "translate".
>>
>>78884011

I think it had more to do with the response OP apparently gets when he says he didn't see it -- i.e. people are shocked that he wouldn't possibly want to throw down twenty bucks to see an overhyped Pixar cartoon.

>other people don't like the things I sperg about and I don't get it? How can they dislike a Disney/Pixar film? What do they hate fun? Did they not have a childhood?

Goes both ways.
>>
>I HAVE TO BE A MANLY MAN WHO WATCHES MAN THINGS POP IN THE MICHAEL BAY BLURAY BRO
>>
>>78884805
>OP hates hollywood
>THAT MEANS HE LIKES HOLLYWOOD SUMMER BLOCKBUSTERS
>>
>>78884982
it's obvious he has more of a problem that adults and non-families are watching it.
>>
I watched it just because the cinema schedule here is all fucked up. The slightly better movies are already starting when you get to the mall from work, and this was the only one left. I didnt even watched the first one. Central Intelligence is also shit. Now You See Me 2 is ayy-tier.
>>
>>78867084
Finding Dory isnt that the movie with all the sea creatures?? Is that why they chose to star a clam licker?
>>
>>78885180
well i would have a problem too if everyone kept pestering me to go see it. it would get grading.
>>
>>78867084
Adults that watch kids movies and shows are degenerate, same for anime
>>
>>78883618
>hollywood consists of muh manchild likes

umm no retard. Theres a reason why Disney is shit at oscars
>>
>>78884737
There's no shortage of talentless, unfunny tumblrinas that are into Zelda and Pokemon, they don't need to have them in any sort of influential positions. As horrible and cancerous as the fan translation community is, there are several people that could and would do better, the rewrites and memes are getting to the point of being worse than 80's translations.
>>
>>78867084
I honestly think you all need to die. I can't fucking stand faggots like you parading around /pol/ thinking you can just get on and post whatever the fuck you guys want.

This is a POLITICS board. For POLITICS. This isn't politics, no matter how you see it this is in no way related to politics.

You do realize there's a board that actually talks about this stuff...right? It's called /b/. I suggest you get your asses over there and make a thread instead of putting this stupid shit on a board that obviously doesn't want this shit on here.

For crying out loud I'm sick to death with this stupid shit. Why won't the mods do anything about it? Oh yeah, that's right, because the mods are a bunch of fucking retards like you lot in here.

So it's time to fuck off you faggots, nobody wants your retarded shit on this board and I hope to God that somebody tracks down all of you and mutilates you in the most painful way possible for doing shit like this.

Do you think you're better than everyone else by doing this shit? Do you think you're the BOSS or some shit like that? Because you're not. In fact, you're the opposite. You're a bunch of little nerdy losers talking about some irrelevant shit on a politics board.

Everyone is sick to death of people like you just waltzing in with your tiny dicks, masturbating at other people act like stupid retards on a moronic website that has no value to it. You are all a fucking stain on society. There, I said it.

You need to fucking leave, I'm so fucking pissed off at this shit and how the mods aren't dealing with this obvious non-politics related content.

You know, it feels so fucking good after I realize how much better I am than all of you. It makes me feel on top of the world while you pests flock to shitty threads like this like a fly to a huge log of shit. So it's time to fuck off you fuckbags, it's obviously time to go..
>>
>>78867084
only poor fags go to movies because richfags have too good of set ups at home

poorfags are usually dumber
>>
I absolutely hated Dory in finding Nemo, why the duck would I watch a whole movie about her?
>>
File: 1466766047050.jpg (36 KB, 499x538) Image search: [Google]
1466766047050.jpg
36 KB, 499x538
>>78867084

It's a cute funny movie, quit being a no fun faggot autist and go watch it.
>>
>>78885417

>t. Faggot with no friends

How the fuck are you going to watch a brand new movie from home anyways?
>>
>>78885352
Well i'm not Nintendo. I didn't look at the applicants gender studies certificate and said YOUR HIRED.

Nintendo thinks themselves family friendly so they hire progressives to clean their image. funny it's only making their image a lot worse.
>>
>>78867084
Because they were like 10 when it came out. I'm not seeing it because that retard fish pissed me off when I was a kid and will probably make me cringe through the whole movie if I see this one
>>
>>78885374
so what, like you have a problem with this film anon ? only a fucking movie m8, take a pill.
>>
File: image.png (152 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
image.png
152 KB, 500x374
>>78885374
Whatevs man, way to bump a thread that you hate
>>
>>78885546
That whole business with the crazy SJW whore was pretty fun, I must admit.
>>
>>78885465
You think a movie called "Finding Dory" the whole movie would be about her friends looking for her, but it seems it's just an excuse to use "finding" as in her Memories. god damn she's annoying.
>>
>>78885536
u serious nigga?

only dumb faggots pay $50 to see movies
>>
File: IDTjBcu.png (357 KB, 540x780) Image search: [Google]
IDTjBcu.png
357 KB, 540x780
Jews turned us all into adult babies.
We won't be able to run the country when the real adults are gone.
Help
>>
>>78867084
OP, did you test positive for autism as a baby?
>>
>>78885695
>50 dollarydoos

god damn, m8. no wonder your only source of entertainment is shitposting.
>>
>>78885695

It costs like $7 you autist
>>
>>78868673
zootopia was boring though, the moral was so hammered in by the end.
>>
>>78885892
didn't stop Disney from using the gullible furry audience as a cash flow.

and god damn did they bite.
>>
>>78867084

The Incredibles was better.
>>
>>78886013

My favorite fucking movie desu, apparently a new one comes out like next year I think.
>>
File: tfw regret.jpg (8 KB, 243x207) Image search: [Google]
tfw regret.jpg
8 KB, 243x207
>mfw autistic generation is in charge of protecting us all from Russia and China
>mfw they just let us be enslaved because it's the "progressive" thing to do and instead of studying economics and politics my generation was too busy drawing fanart and wishing they were a pony in MLP
Help
>>
File: 1466023256934 (1).jpg (76 KB, 388x460) Image search: [Google]
1466023256934 (1).jpg
76 KB, 388x460
Since half of this thread is Disney hate, does anybody have that webm filmed at Disneyland/world where there was this live show going on in front of a big crowd and one giant chipmunk mascot started groping the other giant chipmunk's ass as if it was a part of the show?
>>
>>78885687
moral of that story, don't advocate legalizing pedophilia, or a concerned woman would write a damning letter to your bosses.

But don't worry, /v/ has taken all the blame even though they did nothing.
>>
>>78883199
a gay couple as well as racemixing

well jewed
>>
File: 1466841433394.jpg (85 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1466841433394.jpg
85 KB, 500x500
>>78886117

Meanwhile you were just another faggot on /pol/ bitching about people your same age who enjoy their lives and don't live in constant paranoia.
>>
>>78886086

I hope Bird doesnt fuck it up. The first one was fine as a stand alone.
>>
File: dancing-asian-kid.gif (1 MB, 180x135) Image search: [Google]
dancing-asian-kid.gif
1 MB, 180x135
>>78886244
I really fucking hope so.
I mean...look at this kid
>>
>>78867587
Gonna be a disaster. Calling it now.
>>
>>78886266

I just want to watch my boy Dash all grown up, plus Violet is cute
>>
>>78867233
This. Only reason I plan on seeing it 2bh.
>>
>>78883199

>Harold becomes a fag

HA!
>>
>>78867624
It's literally just two chicks standing next to each other. Anyone who thinks there's an implied lesbian relationship is fucking retarded.
>>
>>78867084
I had to go watch it for work (mentally handicapped people) and I didn't really notice much SJW propaganda, it was a shitty movie though just because Dory is really annoying, shes like the JarJar Binks of this movie series.
>>
>>78886435
How do fish stand?

and more important, what is the implied gestures of the two. were they holding hands, looking at each other? or were just acting like chatty boids?

I ask because i legit don't know.
>>
>>78885305
>is shit at oscars
>literally wins best animated feature every year by default
>>
File: 1457333412649.jpg (120 KB, 716x768) Image search: [Google]
1457333412649.jpg
120 KB, 716x768
>>78880146
>>78880533
I could jack off to her every day for the rest of my life and be content
>you'll never force shadman to sit down and finish a fucking story for once
>>
File: ouJRRJW.jpg (88 KB, 736x867) Image search: [Google]
ouJRRJW.jpg
88 KB, 736x867
Will this sort of thing ever become mainstream?
>>
>>78868673
>millenials
So what are you, like 40? Because all likelihood os you don't know what that means and are insulting yourself, you dumb faggot.
>>
>>78886560

Post more.
>>
>>78886339
If the Madagascar movies did well, this shit will do well too.

Hell this was required millennial reading material.
>>
>>78879968
Fuck yeah, the Incredibles had many adult themes in it that would just totally fly over a childs head.

The insurance office scene in particular comes to mind. Rewatching it now with an understanding of the scummy nature of Insurance, that scenes is fucking hilarious.
>>
>>78867084
>>78867084
Are you really this salty over a kid's fish movie, anon? Really?
>>
File: 1464947034580.jpg (20 KB, 500x404) Image search: [Google]
1464947034580.jpg
20 KB, 500x404
>>78886560
SS is my secret little thing
>mfw I grew up with normal people and never had any SS experiences
>>
>>78886705

I didn't realize Ms Incredible thought Mr was having an affair until I watched the thing like 10 years later.

Plus, Helen is thicc
>>
>>78886545
Pixar won 8, Disney themselves won 2.

Pixar is simply better at making a movie.
>>
>>78867084
It's apparently a really fucking good movie, I guess.
>>
>>78871683
So did this couple make out and fingerblast each other on screen or something?
>>
The Incredibles, Shrek, and Toy Story are the best 'child' movies.

First Nemo is aiiight, but fuck is Dory annoying. Why would they make a movie about her?
>>
File: iono.jpg (23 KB, 500x327) Image search: [Google]
iono.jpg
23 KB, 500x327
>>78867084
seriously op, whats the difference about people asking you about this movie and any other movie that's in theaters ? no its not Brainwashing its
>the first made lots of shekels
>lets cash in on name recognition

Vidya game and Comic book Adaptations literally are the same in the fact the only reason its made is to Cash in on Name recognition
>>
>>78886545
Talking about real movies here, retardo. Not cartoons
>>
>>78886880
also anyone likes frozen needs to gas themselves
>>
>>78886887
>Lets cash in

Or
You know, lets make another movie in the same universe everyone loved with the same loved characters again that people like that we made
>>
>>78886880
also forgot Lion King, love that shit familia
>>
>>78886880
Rango should be on the Best list.
>>
>>78867084
Yeah, I get this OP

I liked Finding Nemo when it first came out but I don't understand why they decided to give the annoying sidekick her own movie.

Probably has something to do with Ellen Degenerate being the voice actor.
>>
>>78886880
>Shrek

Fucking based. 1st one was GOAT. Second was pretty good, but not as good as the first. Third and Fourth were literally trash and were obvious cash grabblers from the start.

Same with Toy Story. First was GOAT, Second one was pretty good as well, Third was pretty meh for me.
>>
>>78887050
most people here replying to him calling him autistic or some shit because he got a bunch of people he knew to shill a movie he has no interest going too. I think OP has a point that this shit is going to far.
>>
>>78867084
I dont believe you.

No adult without children has seen this without child.

Op is a cocksucking liar

SHILLLLL
>>
I wish this was more acceptable everywhere and not just Japan.
/ss/ is GOAT
I had an experience when I was 19 with an older woman, was pretty good.
Wish we had both been younger though
>>
>>78887001
Nah senpai. Rango was alright. Puss in Boots was better but that isn't on the best film list either.
>>
File: 647_20140612004640_0.jpg (805 KB, 910x905) Image search: [Google]
647_20140612004640_0.jpg
805 KB, 910x905
>>
>>
>>78886827
Both are Disney though, anon, in at least some capacity. Pixar is produced by Disney, and Disney is Disney.

Sad thing is they are snuffing out superior films.

Case in point: The Tale of the Princess Kaguya and Song of the Sea both lost to Big Hero 6....
>>
File: 1254500793389.jpg (62 KB, 600x852) Image search: [Google]
1254500793389.jpg
62 KB, 600x852
>>78887080

>straight shota

patrician taste detected
>>
>>78867632
>the moral of the story is.....
Are you fucking retarded ?
What is wrong with media teaching things?
>With great power comes great responsibility
Spiderman taught many kids this from a young age. That dumb saying literally would change the world for the better. If people followed it instead of being reactionary, maybe just maybe this pathetic species would do great things instead of fighting over imaginary lines and trivial bullshit
>muh feels
>muh pride
>>
>>78887595
I didn't like Puss in Boots because puss was already an established character coming in, so his actions would be seen as predictable. Rango, however, was sheltered, dumb, even cowardly, his only skills were acting, but he wanted to be a hero from the beginning. he had to find the nerve to become that hero.
>>
File: d2417.jpg (140 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
d2417.jpg
140 KB, 450x450
>>78887689
>you will never fuck palutena
>>
>>78887773
well if you also count Studio Ghibli (rip) Princess Mononoke won an award as well, so the animated oscar count by disney is 11.
>>
>>78887786
>>78887947
>>
>>78887864
So Rango reminds you of the beta autist you are? I agree. Just kidding m8

Up deserves to be the best movie list tho
>>
>>
>>78887952
I think you mean Spirited Away.

And yeah John Lasseter campaigned pretty hard for it -- It's one of the rare times you'll see me give him kudos, though I do love Lilo and Stitch too and for some reason he didn't... (at least I've heard)
>>
>>78888134
Yes, Absolutely Yes about Up.
>>
File: thV5WDBFNE.jpg (16 KB, 225x300) Image search: [Google]
thV5WDBFNE.jpg
16 KB, 225x300
Can't believe there's no /ss/ of Corrin yet.
She's my favorite smash chick despite being pay2win
>>
>>78867624
I don't know but it does have a transsexual fish in it. I'm guessing the guy who said it isn't pushing some leftist agenda isn't too bright.
>>
File: 939239.gif (2 MB, 338x198) Image search: [Google]
939239.gif
2 MB, 338x198
literally gif related. Idiocracy was prophetic
>>
>>
>>78886560
>>78886616

/rr/ and /gfd/

i feel weird about this because theres kids in it but i want to be the kid while a motherly qt holds me and tells me i'm beautiful and safe
>>
>>78867084
>muh brainwashing
It's a children's movie, get the stick out of your ass

take it to >>>/b/ or >>>/tv/ if you want to bitch about it
>>
>>78874146
This. How fucking sensitive so you have to be to get offended when somebody says they don't want to see your fish movie?
>>
>>78888196
I don't know why they made a stand alone movie centered around Puss and not Donkey though... Donkey is superior.
>>
File: 45465722565651.jpg (105 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
45465722565651.jpg
105 KB, 1280x720
>>78874444
>Modern animation is fucking beautiful and ridiculously expressive
Hand drawn or GTFO!
The one on the right took skill and hours to draw the left is just bullshit
>>
>>78888518
I heard Eddie hates it when he's constantly referenced as Donkey, like kids would remember his Beverly Hills Cop hayday.
>>
>>78888328
Same, it pretty much only exists so you can imagine that.
This is why female teachers don't get as harsh of sentences.
This is a natural right of passage for boys because they are being comforted in the best way when they are at the most insecure point in their lives.
>>
>>78888658
I always knew animation was getting lazier but i didn't know how.
>>
>>78888722
What do you think about Wall-E? I didn't like it much, it's overhyped
>>
>>
>>78867471
>>78867632
The message in Zootopia really put me off when I saw it with my family, but I noticed no message at all in Finding Dory. Except that it seemed to have less heart, and fewer jokes for the parents. Finding Nemo is still a more entertaining movie, and that doesn't push any kind of message.
>>
>>78888658

>spent hours rigging and weight painting today

Take it back, meanie.
>>
>>78889079
I liked the Babymen at the end, made the slow robo-love story worth it at the second half.
>>
>>78888779
Anon I'm so into this that I don't think girls my age (20) could emotionally do anything for me
but the thought of a like a 34-50 year old girl touching my hair and kissing me makes me want to cry
its fucking strange
what are you plans to satisfy it
idk if girls are really into this desu
>>
>>78888658
>The one on the right took skill and hours to draw
if the one on the right took hours to draw, they won't have a job in animation for long
>>
>>
>>78888847
Its sad Hand drawn masterpieces are few and far in between and replaced by this Lazy Cgi/digital animation bullshit
>>
>>78889284
well, with one computer model, you can have a team of tracer-I mean animators on the job.
>>
>>78889368
Last good cartoon i watched was the Triplets of Belleville.

Ironically for this thread, it lost the oscar to Finding Nemo.
>>
>>78889368
i wonder how people who draw hentai do it
so much effort for cartoon child porn
>>
>>78889552

Gotta love what you do I guess.
>>
>>78889217
>i got a fancy hollywood version of Ms Paint im motherfucking Picasso!
vs.
>literally slaving to create beautiful images by HAND that have to be repeated takes weeks.
Real animation is dying people the last hand drawn Disney film was princess and the frog ffs
>>
>>78889594
bet it'd be weird fapping to something you drew
>>
>top tier kid's TV shows
Fred Flintstone, Wild Kratts, Code Name: KND, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Dexter, Backyardigans, Little Einsteins, Tom & Jerry, Looney Tunes
>>
>>78889267
I fucked a 40 year old woman.
It wasn't as great as it would be if I was younger and she was only in her 20's/early 30's.
I've been fapping to /ss/ since I was 12....
There's not much I can do other than fuck girls my age and pretend like their older...maybe go for one who's 5-10 years older.
>>
File: thumb.jpg (13 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
thumb.jpg
13 KB, 200x200
>>78889696
I did it while backpacking.
Was pretty fun.
>>
>>78889696
why would it be weird, you would be drawing it to your kinks. sometimes you have a fetish nobody else has and you draw a bunch of pictures of it, then people see it and go... huh...
>>
>>78889744
Have you ever fucked a girl that acted like she was into being more motherly etc?
>>
>>78889552
you got your jap porn genres confused anon
>hentai is mostly tentacles and cartoon parodies see >>78889105
>>78888779
>lolicon/shotacon is the ones that deal with children in suggestive positions etc.
i don't condone that shit but at-least it took skill to draw
>>
>>78889899
The woman was...but she(and I...I suppose...)was kind of too old and it was forced.
Plus we were at a party and people could hear us.
I'm open to trying it again, I guess
>>
>>78886857
No, they are trying to condition the next generation to believe that gays are normal and an every day site
>>
>>78889737
there is no show called fred flintstone you memelord.

also are you fucking trolling with half of these? you gotta be. Literally barney tier.
>>
>>78890037
The Flintstones, my bad lmao. And I meant to replace Little Einsteins with Max & Ruby. Add Caillou and Arthur.

>implying these aren't top tier shows to make your children watch
If your children watch these, they will become redpilled.
>>
>>78889993
I need to find a mom whose son died or some shit
idk, the first girl to big spoon me and pet my hair and tell me im safe might be a bitch i stick with for awhile
>>
>>78890146
how the fuck does Caillou and Arthur etc?
>If your children watch these, they will become redpilled
>>
>>78867084
I get the same response when I tell people no
They proceed to tell me it's 10/10 and I need to see it
One of them even said they learnt that fish like dory die if they don't have enough oxygen, wat?
>>
>>78890152
Kill yourself>>78890152
Pls
>>
>>78890146
>I watch Seseme Street for the lore

also i think children should not watch children broadcasts until they are like 6 or so. Something about kids these days picking up cues from the TV, making them stupider even if shit might be intended to be educational.

Hell I liked veggietales even though I'm not a christian. throwing it out there.
>>
>>78890309
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gKwRx7GLJo
>>
>>78890309
Because my cousins used to watch them, they're pretty smart desu and not little shits and not degenerate. So far.

If you let your kids watch Disney shit like Shake It Up or shit like Clarence and Adventure Time they'll be fucked up or already will
>>
I guess I am the cancer you normally associate popular children's movies with because I liked Tangled and I liked Zootopia, but Frozen sucked and I wasn't impressed enough with the first Finding Nemo to go on to a movie about the silly forgetty fish.

If anything I'd like someone to sell it to me because I want an excuse to see why it's worthy of a thread even by (You)
>>
>>78890369
There is nothing wrong about letting your kid watch educational soft shit like Max and Ruby or Wild Kratts. Fampai these shows are educating them and teaching them not to be degenerate little shits. Especially Max who is a degenerate little ass who gets roasted by Ruby
>>
>>78869923
>He believes the globalist shrills about CO2 causing climate change

HEY EVERYBODY, COME AND LAUGH AT THIS FUCKING RETARD.

Remember how a couple of years ago they called it global warming, but then changed the name when it turned out that their projections were totally fucking wrong?

>>78869538
I feel the need to rage some more tonight before I go to bed, can I get a link to that audio recording of her laughing about getting a child rapist off the hook?
>>
>>78888471
Actually, /co/ would be more appropriate.

>It's a /co/ thread on /pol episode.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.