[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Klan in the "System"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: India.png (42 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
India.png
42 KB, 256x256
A good 10 minutes ago, I was in a discussion with my family talking about how obsolete the klan is becoming. However, My dad told me that they're "in the system" now, and They're working up ways to oppress minorities, and used a southern state (I think it was Louisiana) as an example.

Is the klan actually working in the :system" as many swear they are? This still doesn't give a pass to blacks shooting each other and living in poverty. Sure, yes, I would have to say in my opinion, the "system" isn't in the blacks favor, and I'm talking about jail sentences and a few other things.

But blacks are still held accountable, right?
>>
>>78862809
POO
>>
>>78862859

I apologize for the use of the indian flag, I didn't have any relatable image to put.
>>
there are 350 million people in America

I'm sure a few hate niggers
>>
>>78862809
the klan is to pansy democrats what jews are to right wing nuts
>>
It's just libtard conspiracy theories to justify screaming ITS THE SYSTEMATIC HATRED AND OPPRESSION OF MINORITIES!
>>
>>78863214
It might be just a conspiracy, but it's possible for the klan to work their way into office, and "systematically" oppress minorities, right?
>>
>>78862809

The Klan doesn't give a shit about minorities. They care about power and they use minorities to get that power.
>>
>>78862809
Fuck yeah they are that's how all secret groups work. They eventually have to go underground to work their influence without attracting attention
>>
>>78862988
just google kkk.

also theyve been "in the system' for ages. if anything, they are now leaving the system as the folks from the 50s and 60s are starting to retire.
>>
>>78862809
You're joking, right? Is your Boomer father stuck in the 1960s like the rest of them? The Klan hasn't been relevant in decades. It's now a honey pot of FBI and ATF agents.

The media likes to dredge up its iconic imagery during election season though to scare minorities into voting. Liberals think blacks are children who need a boogeyman to go "Boo!"
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.