[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It is true that the Brits hate the Poles ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: m5wxd4v5ST1qhfsygo1_1280.jpg (307 KB, 1152x1920) Image search: [Google]
m5wxd4v5ST1qhfsygo1_1280.jpg
307 KB, 1152x1920
It is true that the Brits hate the Poles ?
>>
File: EnglandChibi.png (136 KB, 274x414) Image search: [Google]
EnglandChibi.png
136 KB, 274x414
>>78857487
Bump
>>
>>78857487
You kind of dragged them into world war 2. Should have just surrendered to Hitler right away
>>
The English have always been shitty '''''allies''''' for the Poles.

Poland should just learn to not depend on Western nations anymore. It never works out.
>>
>>78857487

We like Poles

They are the only decent Europeans aside from the Dutch and Norwegians

We hate being FLOODED by them
>>
File: 1466901414866.png (250 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1466901414866.png
250 KB, 600x600
>>78857487
Low educated fools hated them because "Taking muh jobs" But I'd take a polish immigrant over a mudslime anyday. At least poles don't go around demanding shit and raping, well at least not as much.
>>
>>78857487
Not all of us.
I've noticed a lot on /pol/ do, but I'm less worried about polish immigrants taking construction and manual labour jobs than I am about mudslimes acting like they run the place and forcing their ideals onto our society.

You guys are okay by me.
>>
i don't.
>>
>>78858343
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UjywNCbY8c
>>
>>78858327
Thank you for your answer
>>78858343
I know.Lot of Polish people are fine,but few of them are degenerate scum.They couldnt find a job in poland,so went to England.
>>78858559
Im not subhuman.Im white male.I know english very well.Respects the law and culture.I like your weather
ther
>>
>>78857487
They do. They have hated catholics and by ricochet Poles got hit

Btw. most of western Europeans hate Poland and this region in general

We have less and less in common with those countries, because of the gigantic degeneracy level there
>>
>>78859417
I've heard of hatred for Poles, but it is incomprehensible to me.I cant understand it.This is why im asking them
>>
Funnily enough British SJWs have a patronizing attitude towards Poles (in Poland) because they are so backwards right-wing conservative Catholic. Shit's coming from both sides.
>>
>>78857487
we had noisy neighbours throughout the nights but i liked them. They worked hard and paid their way.
>>
>>78857487
No, they seem straight talking, interested in working hard, and they learn English.

As immigrants go , very good.
>>
Poles are by far the largest immigrant group in the uk. People are pissed off at unchecked immigration and being ignored by their
>>
>>78859417
>>78859554
Western nations just use Poland as a pawn. They could care less about the people there.

Brits didn't give a shit about the partition. Americans and Brits gave you guys to Stalin. And now you're pretty much just considered a buffer zone towards Russia.
>>
>>78859554
Because Poles suppress salaries there since they accept smaller money. It's like with the Ukrainians in Poland. Also the British are generally chauvinist, only look at their treatment of catholics and the Irish
>>
>>78859554
In general only the lazy labour market tends to hate Poles as they *steal* their jobs. In fact they are just lazy brits and will hate anyone and everything.

Know a lot of Poles, most are really switched on and like the UK.

You may be hated by some, but you for sure aren't the most hated group.
>>
>>78860277
I know that,but at least we are not like muslim,niggers and others subhumans.I know that a few of them are shit,but It's a small percent
>>78860397
It's sound good for me ~Desu
>>
>>78860337
Pomimo naszej histori,to musze Ci powiedzieć,że ukrainiec jest dla mnie człowiekiem.Dopóki nie da mi powodów do nienawiści,to będę szanował.
>>
File: owlcar.gif (933 KB, 400x228) Image search: [Google]
owlcar.gif
933 KB, 400x228
I like them, my ex girlfriend was a second generation Pole and she was the best girlfriend I've ever had. Send more qt Polish women pls.
>>
>>78861397
Unfortunately polish migrants have topped crime statistics, for a good few years following 2004.

Eastern European gangs have also formed in towns and cities, causing violence to erupt between them.

Violence over turf and drug territory is also common, which has led to a rise in knife crime as well.

I don't hate Polish people. It's just a shame that our system allowed so many dregs to enter.
>>
Poles are like the Irish except without the butthurt, you guys are alright. Lived next door to a couple for a few years and the police only had to be called once.
>>
>>78857487
No, ffs, stop believing this shit, we love you guys. We just needed to step back from the EU, and you can blame shit like the rotherham rapes for stoking everyone's anger to boiling point, not the Polish people.
>>
File: 123.jpg (49 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
49 KB, 400x600
>>78861684
My ancestor in the male line married a British woman after World War II
>>
>>78860337
Nobody gives a fuck about religion in the UK except muzzies and over 60s.
>>
>>78861951
Poles are okay. Just not millions of them.
>>
>>78857487
I love the Poles, they work very hard and learn English, integrate well but usually have quite right wing views.
>>
>>78861561
Jakiej naszej historii? Bandera to tak naprawdę tylko skraweczek Ukrainy. A ja osobiście chciałbym żeby oni nie przyjeżdżali masowo bo to niszczy rynek pracy
>>
>>78857487
Don't be fucking stupid.
Brits love the poles.
You guys come here and don't sponge off the system like every other fucker does.
>>
>>78862126
I was trying to say that violence is in your blood. English treated the Irish like the Germans treated the Jews. And people stopped caring about the religion because they recognize that British are morally compromised by their persecution of catholics. Britain was like Saudi Arabia
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.